Two Dimensions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Dimensions

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 9:54 pm

Kathrine was curled up on the couch clinging to her pillow, yet sleeping soundly. She muttered something when Shen lightly kissed her before rolling over and buried her face against the pillow. Another hour or so after Shen left Kathrine slowly woke up and yawned, rubbing her eyes and blinked seeing the note. "Hm...what time is it?" She groaned as sat up. She winced as she moved her legs and curled back over, her hips and thighs were utterly sore. "Damnitt..." She groaned
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 8:20 pm

The next morning, Shen came downstairs bright and early. It was monday and he needed to run to the office for a few hours. He knew that had planned at some point to resist Kate's old roomates, but he wasn't sure if that was going to happen with their recent fight. "Sorry." Shen whispered softly as he placed a kiss on Kate's cheek. He stepped quietly so he wouldn't wake her and left a note on the arm of the couch. "Went to office. Will be back in a few hours. -Love Shen"
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 8:26 am

"I guess...maybe I'm too mad to think straight." She sighed. As Mei got up she nodded and laid down, stretching out on the couch. "Night Mei, Night baby girl" She yawned and buried her face against the pillow. Lobo laid on the floor right under Kathrine, her hand lightly running though his fur until she fell asleep
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 8:17 am

"Thats...an interesting strategy..." Mei smiled. She gazed down into her arms and saw that Ceres was fast asleep. "Well I better put this little one to bed. Good night Kate." Mei whispered. Now she had to face the challenge of getting down stairs to her room without waking Ceres up. The small girl seemed to be a very light sleeper.

ooc: gonna end here and head to bed. Night
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 8:11 am

"He said it wasnt for long....but still it just irked me...I'll forgive him tomorrow...as for kicking myself to the couch, think about it, he would have gladly taken the couch without protest....now he has to be stuck knowing I chose the couch over the bed because of how mad I am" She said in a huff
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 8:07 am

Mei stared at Kate blankly. She would have face palmed if she hadn't been holding Ceres. "Well..." she sighed deeply. "That certainly sounds like something my son would say. I'm surprised tho. I didn't think he was into British people. He never once mentioned to me that they had dated." Mei blinked again. "Still, you're the odd one. The woman kicks the man out. Even if its technically his bed."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 7:59 am

"I'm sleeping on the couch" She muttered while glaring at the t.v. "No, I kicked myself out" She said and groaned. "He mentioned how Alice is an ex of his while telling me I have more to worry about from her then from Himiko..." She said and growled into her pillow. "Sorry Ceres, mama woke you have grandma got you to sleep" She said softly while leaning over and kissed Ceres
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 7:54 am

Mei jumped to her feet when she heard Kate fall. Unfortunately, that woke up Ceres. "Shhh shhh." Mei whispered and started rocking Ceres all over again. "What are you doing??" Mei blinked. Kate looked pissed...more pissed off then what she was before Shen had chased after her. "Dont tell me he kicked you out?" Mei blinked again. Sometimes the things her son did were so puzzling to her. "What happened?"
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 7:47 am

Kathrine had done good being careful on the stairs until she got to the last three and tripped, falling face first against the hard ground. "Ow!" She yelped and sat up rubbing her head. "Hn....damnitt" She growled. Lobo ran over to her side to make sure she was okay. She slowly got up and walked over to the couch. "Sorry to intrude" She said as she sat down on the couch and hugged a pillow angrily to her chest
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 7:41 am

Shen was at a loss for words. Where had he went wrong? He watched as Kate stormed out and scratched his head. He thought that he had done a good job explaining his case. Meanwhile, Mei was down stairs rocking Ceres in her arms. She wasn't ready to go into her room just yet. She sat on the couch in the living room watching the news. Apparently there had been a string of murders throughout New York city. The murders were mafia related, according to the police. The odd thing was that the people murdered all belonged to gangs. Yakuza, Triads, East-side Bloodz, and many other gangs had been completely eliminated. The body bags were just piling up now. The news media wasn't sure if the murders were a blessing or a sign for worst things to come...
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 7:35 am

Shen was just digging himself deeper and deeper. As he pulled the blankets off her she shoved a pillow in his face. "I'm sleeping on the couch!" She barked. "Shen, just drop it, let it go, let me forget it so we can be fine tomorrow instead of me being pissed off because of my own insecurities!" She growled and slowly headed back toward the stairs. Usually the woman would kick the man to the couch, she knew he'd re-think his words if she demanded the couch over a very comfy bed
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 7:26 am

"Wait...what??" Shen blinked, returning her dumbfounded expression. Shen hadn't realized what he had said until she repeated it. "Wait..no..I mean...well yes..technically she was.." Shen mumbled. He started backpedaling. There had to be a way to pull his foot out of his ass. "Listen, I mean...you know we only dated for a few weeks! We never even had sex. All we did was make out. I mean..I did get second base..but that was about it." Shen explained. He leaned forward and pulled the blanket from over Kate. "Kate Alice is a professional. She'd never let her own personal views conflict with her patients. NOT that she has personal views about me. No..I mean after college we lost contact. I doubt she even remembers me getting to second base. So you see, everything is fine!" Shen explained, tho the more he tried..the deeper he dug himself.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 7:21 am

"No, I'm not mad...Just frustrated that she has the nerve to call you demanding you back" She muttered as she climbed onto their bed. Her body tensed as she looked at Shen completely dumbfounded. "Our...counsler...is one of your ex girlfriends! Are you insane!" She suddenly yelled. "No wonder she was so insistant we stop having sex!" She growled and buried herself under the blankets
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 7:17 am

"So..you're not mad at me?" Shen blinked. He followed Kate up into their room. IF she wasn't mad at him, why was she acting so upset? Shen couldn't figure it out. He closed the door to their room behind him. "Kate..are you scared that you'll lose me?" Shen asked as he moved to their bed. "Come on. You're the mother of my child. We're working through our issues and everything is going great. You should know that you have nothing to worry about." Shen replied softly. Then, he fucked up. "I mean Himiko isn't even a threat. You'd have more to worry about from Alice. I had a major crush on her back in college. We even dated for a little while."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 7:08 am

Kathrine made her way to the stairs and held onto the railing as she took it one step at a time. She probably wouldnt be able to walk at all tomorrow. She missed a step and fell back only to hit back against Shen's chest. She tilted her head and looked at him. "I do trust you...I just dont want to talk about that bitch in general" She said as she took another step
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 7:00 am

"Kate come on!" Shen groaned. He looked over at his mother giving her the 'eye.' "Can you put Ceres to bed?" he asked while getting up. He ran to catch up with Kate. He figured at the very least she'd have trouble getting up the steps. "Kate wait." Shen called. He moved behind her to make sure that she didn't fall backwards. "Listen I swear that she's only called once. I haven't spoken to her since I broke up with her. Come on. You know you can trust me. I wouldn't talk to Himiko behind your back. You know that."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 6:52 am

"Sorry..." Kathrine muttered while still poking at her food. As Shen refused to answer Mei's question, it only lead her to assume She had called more than once. "I think...I'm going to go to bed..." She said as she slowly stood up. She swayed slightly, her legs still not wanting to completely work. She leaned against the table and slowly walked toward the stairs. This was more or less her way of avoiding the topic
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 6:47 am

"Katherine..language please." Shen frowned. Seriously, was it too much to ask for Mei and Kate to watch what they said. "Is that the first time she's called you?" Mei asked, tho it technically wasn't any of her business, she was determined to make sure that Shen wasn't getting any foolish ideas. Shen stared up at his mother. "Seriously?" Shen frowned. "Are you avoiding the question?" Mei countered. Shen pressed his face into his palm. How had a good dinner ended up with him being interrogated?
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 6:39 am

Kathrine blinked as Shen said it was Himiko on the phone. She tried not to be a jealous girl...but in all honesty because of how things went when she woke up in the hospital she had a natural fear of the girl, since she had been with Shen for almost a year in Kate's absence. She started poking at her food rather then eating it, she had lost her appetite. "Stupid bitch..."She muttered, clearly not happy that Himiko seriously dared try to reclaim Shen
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 6:31 am

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to get you worked up." Mei apologized. After a few minutes, Shen came back down stairs with his phone. "Who was it?" Mei asked. Shen moved to take his seat. He had a slightly dumbfounded expression plastered over his face. "It was Himiko. She just called...and asked if I wanted to get back together. She said this was my final chance..." he blinked. "Oh..that slut." Mei snorted. "Mom!" Shen yelled and moved to cover Ceres' ears. "Anyway...yea she called. She sounded weird tho. It felt like she was...I dont know...warning me." Shen shrugged and took his hands off of Ceres' ears. Mei crossed her arms over her chest. "Shen women like that are crazy. She's like a bandage. Its best to just rip it off as quickly as possible if you want to be rid of it." Mei growled. She looked at Shen with poison in her eyes. Shen sighed. "You can relax. Obviously I'm not going to take her back."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 6:23 am

Kathrine became tense all over again. She scooted her chair close to Ceres and glanced around. Lobo was laying under the table, if he didnt sense anything there was nothing to fear at this time."Y-your right...I guess...I got carried away" She said softly and slowly took another small bite. It really did taste amazing...she couldnt help but smile as she enjoyed it
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 6:19 am

Mei blinked and placed her hands up in defense. "Oh no, nothing happened I swear! I just thought that maybe I was being followed. Its just paranoia." Mei smiled brightly. Shen remained silent. Now that he had thought about, he had also got the feeling that he was being followed. Tho, that feeling had first came back at the cabin. Just as he was about to start eating again Shen heard the sound of ringtone from upstairs. "Excuse me." Shen replied softly. He managed to get upstairs before the call went to voice mail. Meanwhile, Mei was trying desperately to calm Kate down. "Sweetie relax. This building has the best security money can buy. Sometimes Gen and I invited investors here for drinks. You can trust the men watching us."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 6:09 am

Kathrine put a portion of the pasta onto her plate and dizzled the sauce on it, mixing it with her noodles and took a bite. "Hmm.....its so goooood!" She said happily and continued to eat. She flinched hearing Mei question the security though. "What happened???" She asked, her hues instantly timid, was is her uncle...had he found her? did he know she had a child???
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 6:04 am

Shen considered himself to be a decent cook. Mei was in a completely different league. The pasta tasted like the type that would be served in a five star restaurant..in Italy! Shen quickly got started. He grabbed sticks and dipped them into the his mom's homemade sauce. Mei took a seat. She herself wasn't that hungry. "Hey Shen..." she whispered. Shen looked up from his plate. He grabbed another napkin and wiped his mouth. "Yea?" he asked. "Um...has the head of security talked you at all?" Mei asked softly. The question had come out of nowhere, which caught Shen off guard. "No...why???" Shen asked. Mei shook her head. The other day when she had taken Ceres out for another walk she could have sworn that she was being followed...
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 5:49 am

Kathrine smiled when he approved of her idea, it may not have been what Alice wanted, but it was a big step for them at least. She looked at Mei as she brought over her pasta. "Hmm it smells so good" she said and licked her lips. She really was starving after that extreme work out with Shen. "Thank you Mei" Kathrine said brightly, looking forward to trying her cooking, from the sounds of it, she was better then Shen! And she loved Shen's cooking!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next