Two Dimensions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Dimensions

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 4:54 am

"I dont have a tripod...and I dont trust people to just hand them my camera" She said and blinked. She returned his light kiss, "I love you too" She said. He he kissed her deeper she returned then too before cutting it off and shivered. Oh...this was going to be a nightmare... "I-I still dont have my camera though..." She said trying to turn her mind to a different subject quickly
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 4:48 am

"You too. We're a family so we need to make sure that all three of us are in the photos." Shen smiled and leaned in to place a soft kiss on Kate's lips. "I love you." whispered, his hand lightly stroking her cheek. He leaned in and kissed her a bit deeper. A apart of him still couldn't believe that she was in his life again.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 4:41 am

"Okay, to the tigers for sure" She said with a bright smile. She had to think for a moment, she didnt really know which animal was her favorite. "I'll be sure to take lots of pictures of all the animals, and of course a ton of Ceres and you" She said brightly
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 4:34 am

Shen thought for a moment. "I'm not sure, but I can find out when we get back home." he smiled. He hadn't been to the zoo in years. The more he thought about it, the more he started looking forward to it. "We definitely have to take her to the tigers. They're my favorite animal. Its been that way since I was a kid." Shen smiled.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 4:31 am

Kathrine thought for a moment. 'Hm...is there a zoo somewhere in the city? It'd be fun to take her there" She said. She knew Ceres was still only a few weeks old and wouldnt even remember their first trip to the zoo, but it would be the perfect thing to keep her distracted, not to mention, getting to take pictures of her baby girl and make plenty of photo albums as she grew.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 4:23 am

Shen blinked twice. He stared at Kate in disbelief. "You can cum..from someone's feet?" He blinked again and shook his head. "I suppose their are things med school simply doesn't teach." he stated, still in a little shock. He looked at Kate. Maybe he needed to change the topic. "So, what do you think we should do with Ceres when we get back? This is the first time that we haven't been with her for an entire day." Shen smiled. He hoped that bringing up their daughter would get Kate's mind off the upcoming week.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 4:20 am

Kathrine groaned lightly, she wasnt going to like this, not one bit. She laughed though as he questioned what a foot job was. "Guys who have feet fetishes like it when the girl uses her feet to to make him cum." She stated. She had been forced to do it before...one of her clients were freaky like that... She shivered at the thought of the past and shook her head, erasing the image
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 4:15 am

"That would work." Shen stated. He squeezed her hand as she laid her head on his shoulder. "I dont think it will be too bad. You just have to keep in mind that even tho we're not..you know..it doesn't mean that I dont love you. As for me, I'll just have to get use to going without for a few days. The human body is truly amazing. It adapts so easily that its frightening." Shen sighed softly. "Still, I'm surprised at how thorough Alice was. She even included oral and...whatever a foot job is..."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 4:07 am

Kathrine climbed into the car and settled herself down, she glanced up seeing him roll up the window separating the front and back and looked at Shen. "One week" She corrected him almost immediately. She leaned against him and rested her head against his shoulder and sighed. "Yeah...I suppose that would be best... I can take Lobo and Ceres on walks through the park too.' she said softly
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 4:01 am

Shen nodded. Alice seemed pretty sure that he was holding back tho. As much as he hated to admit it, she tended to be right about most of her observations. The question was, how could Shen balance pulling back while avoiding making Kate feel abandoned. Shen sighed. They'd definitely have to keep going to therapy. "Well, shall we go?" he smiled while holding her hand tightly. Once they were inside the car, Shen gave the driver orders to take them back to the airport. They'd take a public flight inside his company's jet. While they were driving, Shen rolled up the window connecting the back of the car to the front. The glass was sound proof. "So..I think we should discuss how we're going to make this week..or two weeks work." Shen replied softly as he turned to face Kate. "I think the best way would be to keep busy. I have work, which is about to get hectic anyway, but I think we should find something for you. Maybe you could start taking pictures again?"
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 3:52 am

Kathrine nodded while looking down at their hands. She blinked and looked up at him as he asked if he babied her. "I...hadnt noticed to be honest...I've never seen it as holding me back when you comfort me...It's always made it easier for me to relax when your beside me
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 8:17 pm

Shen let out a deep sigh when they got out of the building. He had Kate stop just before they got to the car. "Are you ok?" he asked softly, his hands gripping hers. Suddenly, something Alice had said rung inside his ears. "Hey Kate..do I..really baby you? Am I holding you back from becoming stronger?" Shen asked. "Be honest. I just..need to know so that I can take steps to change myself if its true."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 8:13 am

Kathrine looked down, she felt ashamed of her sex addiction. She really did. "...I'll...try my best..." she said through gritted teeth. She didnt like being told what to do, let alone by someone she didnt know. As she walked out she muttered "I doubt it" under her breath when Alice tried to convince her that she'd notice a difference...She held onto Shen's hand as they headed out
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 8:09 am

Shen nodded. One week was fair. Alice leaned back against her cushy leather seat. "You need sex that badly?" She asked, but then took a closer look into Kate's eyes. Her natural ability to read people started kicking in. "No..its more than that. Its not just the sex." Alice stated. At the point, Shen interrupted her. He didn't want Alice going into another lecture of why Kate was messed up. Hearing from Alice..and so bluntly..Shen feared that Kate might have a breakdown. "So! We agree? We'll try for one week. I'll keep you posted." Shen smiled. "I'd rather hear from Kate." Alice stated, her hazel eyes focused on Kate's. "One week. Do your best. Trust me, you'll notice the difference."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 8:00 am

"Not...possible...." Kathrine stated firmly once more. She couldnt go that long without it...before Shen, even though she hated the men she did it with, she'd still have sex to satisfy her physical needs, to make her feel good about it she'd use the pills to excite her...She couldnt just up and quite something like that so suddenly for that long. "....One week...I'll....try one week...first...." She growled. She didnt like the thought of giving up sex for more then a day...two weeks was impossible...one week was hell...but...maybe managable...
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 7:55 am

"Ok OK just listen." Alice pleaded from her desk. "Its obvious that you two have a very strong sexual relationship and there's nothing wrong with that. However, if you rely on that too much it wont matter how much work you do with me. You'll just keep on moving backwards. So, I want to eliminate the sex, just for two weeks. Whenever you two get horny, instead of banging like rabbits, I want you two talk to one another. Depend on each other in a different, more mental way." Alice suggested, tho that was more for Kate than Shen. "Trust me. If you can get through these next two weeks you'll come out ten times stronger." Alice stated. Shen shifted his gaze over towards Kate. "Well...I dont know if I'll be able to hold back...but I'll try...I mean if you want to."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 7:46 am

"....Thats...Not possible for me..." She stated bluntly while looking at Alice. A few days was hard, 2 weeks, not possible, not cold turkey. "I'm confident I wont forfill that...homework" She said. She relied on Shen's touch...and if he were to reject her in an attempt to stay strong for them both would only result in her breaking down from rejection. They hadnt quite explained how she becomes mentally affected, along with physically affected
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 7:41 am

"Its my job!" Alice chimed happily. "Besides, I've dealt with worse people. One girl tried to bite me." Alice frowned. "You problably deserved it." Shen smiled as he rose to his feet. Alice stuck her tongue out at him. "So, for our next appointment I think we should try something different. You two live in New York yes? Why dont we skype? Travling all the way here is a bit much." Alice offered. Shen nodded. "Well that would make things a bit easier.." He thought aloud. Alice clapped her hands together. "Perfect! Oh, I have some homework for you two." She grinned. "Lets schedule our next appointment for...2 weeks from now. So, until that time, I want you two to refraime from having sex!" She exclaimed. Shen's jaw dropped wide open. Of course, he had went longer, but now he had gotten use to having sex almost every day. "Oh, and when I say no sex, that includes oral. No hand jobs, toe jobs, boob jobs, or any other kinda kink you two might be inter." Alice added. Shen stared at his friend. "W-Why???"
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 7:29 am

Kathrine's own hues became filled with Pride as Shen took out Ceres's picture, and she was thrilled to hear that he'd stop giving her three baths a day! That would make Ceres happy too! As they went through more exercises Kathrine had become more willing to talk, but she still didnt trust nor like Alice at this time. She was trying hard to be nice though, it was Shen's friend after all and he did trust her. As they got up Kathrine pulled her hoodie on and looked at Alice when she asked if there was anything else she wanted to say. She shook her head and paused, glancing off to the side before her hues met Alice's. "Thank you...for...being patient..." She said flatly. Not many people could handle her bad attitude for long...so that in itself she was thankful for
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 7:23 am

Shen took in everything she said, and pretty well. He knew that he could be a pain in the ass. He also knew that his perfectionist ways got on Kate's nerves from time to time. "Ok, now Shen, tell Kate what you'll do to make life a bit easier on her." Alice instructed. Shen nodded and turned to face to her. "um..well I guess I can relax a bit..well..allot. I can try to let the little things slide. For example...Ceres really doesn't need three bathes a day. And, I know that she becomes very irritable whenever I hand her over to you." Shen replied softly. "Ceres? You have a baby??" Alice blinked. Shen nodded. He pulled out a photo and showed it to ALice with pride. The brunet smiled brightly, but then pouted. "I'm jealous." she smiled.

Three of them spent the next hour doing different exercises. Although she was sure that Kate hated her guts, Alice was happy with the progress they had made. They hadn't reached the deep issues, but they had managed to clear the air a bit. She could see that Shen seemed more relaxed. "Ok, that ends this session." Alice smiled happily. She turned to Kate. "Is there anything you'd like to say to me or shen?" she asked. Little by little, she'd gotten Kate to talk more. The last thing ALice wanted was Shen monopolizing the entire session.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8