Two Dimensions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Dimensions

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 5:45 am

Shen nodded in agreement. "Sounds good to me." he stated. "Awwww my son is learning. How precious." Mei giggled. Shen shot his mother a frown, tho his face quickly lightened up when Mei placed her famous Italian Night special in front of them. "Oh god..." Shen drooled, his eyes widening as he took in the scent of the spaghetti. "Hehe, Mom always cooked when I was a kid. She refused to hire a cook to feed me." Shen chuckled. He quickly got up to grab some plates. "Of course not." Mei frowned as she placed a plate of freshly baked bread sticks on the table. "If I had let some whor....er....hussie....come into my house, you would have ended up skinnier then what you are now. You needed nutrition." Mei lectured. Shen came back to the table with three plates. He placed one in front of Kate. "Mmmm this is gonna be SOOOOO good!"
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 5:37 am

"Hm...she has a point Shen..." Kathrine said thoughtfully. From what Shen had told her, they had, had many issues and had torn apart form one another. And now they were more or less starting over. They had zip next to Mei's experience. "Hm, I know, that why I wanna try it a little slower instead of quitting cold turkey. Like today we endulged...tomorrow...we try to go without, then the next day we endulge again, but after that, wait two days before having sex again, we just keep tacking on another day before we have sex, if we need to have it before the right day then so be it. But this way we arent starving ourselves of it so suddenly" she said
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 5:30 am

"Well...you have to talk to him eventually...dont let the things he said keep you two apart." Shen stated. Mei frowned. She turned and smeared spegetti sauce across his face. "You're giving me relationship advice??" Mei blinked. "You're still in diapers. Come back when you've been married for over 20 years." She stated firmly. Shen sighed deeply. He grabbed a near by napkin to wipe his face. "Anyway.." he sighed again and turned his attention to Kate. He smiled as he reached out for her hands. "I just think we should continue talking to her. It cant hurt right?" he smiled and shifted his gaze over towards Ceres. "We..We cant let 'us' effect Ceres. I think she's more in tune with her surrounding than a normal infant would be."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 5:20 am

Kathrine had no doubt she'd be fine with Shen going back to work, after all she only became sexually frustrated when he was around. If they thought about it she was doing just fine when she first lost her memory, "Actually, I dont mind giving it another shot...I mean, keep trying...but I dont ever want it to get to the point where it got again...But I mean...it wont hurt to keep trying to push ourselves to try again when we break" She said looking at Shen. Kathrine didnt understand why Shen's dad was so traditional while Mei seemed like such a free spirit of sorts...they just didnt seem to mix...though she doubted outsiders looking at her and Shen thought any different
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 5:09 am

"I see. I suppose it cant be helped then." Shen sighed. Mei nodded. "I know its still not your thing, but since you're running the NY branch you'll be busy too." Mei explained. Shen nodded. He took a seat across from Kate. He leaned close to Ceres and placed a soft kiss on her cheek. "She looks happy." Shen smiled as he unscrewed the cap on his water bottle. He took a drink, tho not nearly as fast as Kate had. "So, are you two going to see that therapist again?" Mei asked while she stirred some fresh peppers into her sauce. "Yea. I'm sure Alice never expected us to last two weeks. It will be interesting to see what she has to say. Actually...you know mom...maybe she could-" Shen started but was cut down before he could get another word out. "Absolutely not. Your father would never agree. He hates bringing others into our personal business. He believes that seeking 'that' kind of help is a sign of weakness too." Mei sighed heavily.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 4:57 am

Kate rested her head against the cool table. She flinched feeling the cold water bottle against her cheek and sat up. "Thank you" She said while grabbing the bottle and removed the cap. She started to drink the water as Shen gave her a kiss. She didnt stop until the bottle was almost empty. She gasp for air and wiped her lip. It wasnt her fault her cheeks were so red. "Your one to talk hot shot" She said before looking at Mei, the woman still surprised her from time to time, the fact that the company workers were willing to inform her, when they had a boss like Shen's father...
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 4:51 am

"Are you complaining mom? Aren't you the one who's always trying to give us sex advice??" Shen blinked after he had sat Kate down. He was starving and was sure that Kate was too. "Not really." Mei stated. She was in the process of making her own secret spaghetti sauce. "Its just that poor Ceres is probably wondering why her daddy was hurting mommy." Mei grinned. Shen rolled his eyes. He walked over to the fridge and grabbed two bottles of water. He'd really have to look into buying a mini fridge for his room. "Here hon." Shen smiled as he placed the bottle against her cheek. "Your cheeks are still red." Shen teased and leaned down to give her a soft kiss on the cheek. "Oh Shen, you should know that things with the company are going to get busy soon. Your father is trying to take over a smaller company thats been taking some of our business." Mei stated. Shen blinked twice. "You're talking to dad?" he asked. Mei let out a huff. "Of course not. I dont need to talk to that bone head to get get information. NOTHING goes on inside the company that I dont know about."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 4:41 am

By the time they completely finished Kathrine's legs were completely numb. She insisted to stay in bed but Shen had handed her a robe and picked her up to carry her down stairs. She chuckled softly as Shen nuzzled into her, their tension was completely gone, Ceres was cooing and giggling softly, her little hands hitting the top of her highchair. "Playtime over..." Kate sighed happily and fully satisfied. She knew that grin. "Sorry for being so loud..." She said softly as Shen sat her on a chair she leaned forward against the table stretching, reaching over and took Ceres's little hand with her thumb and forefinger, her baby girl smiled happily
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 4:35 am

Shen couldn't help but to give in. He had one more release to give and planned on using it. MEanwhile, down stairs Mei was feeding Ceres. The baby had calmed down a bit since her parents were no longer around. Mei was about to give Ceres her bottle when she heard Kate's pleasured cries. "Again?" Mei sighed. She shifted her gaze down up her granddaughter. "Your parents are freaks.." she groaned. "Tho I suppose some day you'll find a guy who can be a freak with too. Tho, not for a while. Your hymen stays intact till you turn 18 young lady." Mei smiled and gave Ceres a soft thumb on her nose. About an hour later, Shen came down stairs. They were wearing their robes and Shen was carrying Kate in his arms. "Playtime over?" Mei asked as she glanced over her shoulder. She was in the process of starting dinner while Ceres sat in her high chair. Shen had a HUGE grin on his lips. He rubbed his nose playfully against Kate. The two of them were giggling like a couple of high school students. "I know Ceres. They make me sick too." Mei chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 1:14 am

"Hn...AH!!" She moaned again, her body tensing around him once again. "Ahn...th-then...hn....dont tease..." She moaned as she leaned her head back against his shoulder, her body arching against him, her walls hugging his length as she rolled her hips back against him. "Ah...hn...." She shivered, she wondered if he really had any more seed to give....their usual bout was three times...err well...three releases for him, and multiple for her...she usually lost count...
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 4:07 pm

Shen had thought the same. For him, sex with Kate wasn't just some cheap horny act. It had meaning. She was his everything and he now that he had her back, he planned on keeping her. True, it was a problem that she couldn't go a few days without, but it wasn't like her addiction had her sleeping around. As she moaned and squeezed his member Shen gasped. He was still very hard and still buried balls deep inside of her. "K-Kate.." Shen shivered. He slid his hands under her breasts. His fingers tweaked her nipples while his lips gave her a neck another hard nip just a few inches below the first bite. "Mmm babe...you shouldn't squeeze me like that.." Shen moaned. "You might start something you cant finish.." Shen smiled against her neck. He closed his eyes and slowly slid his tongue over the second bite he had left on her.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 4:05 am

"Hnn....Its better....you didnt" She shivered, her body was tingling in complete bliss...god going 3 days without sex made the orgasm last longer then usual. Was that what Alice wanted? To make them see that sex should be more special? To her it was special with Shen..."Ahhn..." She moaned softly as he nipped her neck, making her body tense once more her walls tightening around his length as he hugged her. "I love you Shen....so much" She said softly
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 5:44 pm

Shen gently kissed her back. He still felt a little guilty, but having sex was probably the best thing he could do for her. Was it really wrong to enjoy it? "I couldn't stop.." he whispered while lips kissed their way up to her cheek. "I suppose we'll need to talk to Alice. At least we lasted three days." Shen replied softly and leaned in to give Kate a hard nip on her neck. His member remained buried deep inside her. He wasn't ready to pull out just yet. Shen's arms wrapped tightly around Kate's body. "I love you."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 9:52 pm

Kathrine cried out, her pleasured scream echoed in the room as he body remained tense around him as he released. Her body shivered under him, feeling his seed fill her once more, deep inside her womb. As his movements ceased and he leaned over her she panted heavily, her body lightly trembling. "F-Fuckin....amazing...." She groaned as another wave of pleasure ran through her body from the orgasm.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 8:01 am

Shen shuddered behind her. His grip on her hips tightened leaving more dark bruises behind. He let out a hard gasp as her slock walls tightened around him. With a low grunt, Shen slammed his hips forward and shot a long, final release deep into her entrance. Tingles of pleasure ran rampant throughout his body. He leaned over resting his head on Kate's back. He could taste the salty drops of sweat that rolled down her spine. "Fuck Kate..." shen moaned, his member still throbbing against her walls. "You're...ok right?" he asked softly, his eyes closing while he took a moment to catch his breath
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 5:51 am

"Ah--ahh..." She cried out softly, tilting her head as he continued to ravage her. Her hands gripped the side of the bed, her cheeks were dark red as she moaned and buried her face against the blanket as he pounded into her body harder and harder, building her up to her final release. "Ah...f-fu--uck" She moaned in a pleading lustful voice, Her hues were still completely hazed over, As he started thrusting deeper she cried out against the bed as her body began to tense, her walls tightened around his length as she moaned out as she came against him
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 6:07 pm

Shen had accepted Kate's apology. However, once his sexual motor got running it was impossible to turn it off. His deep moans echoed off the walls of their room. Shen could feel all the stress he had built up during the last three days draining from his body. "Fuck Kate..." he moaned out, his hands giving her ass a firm squeeze as he continued to pound her body down into the bed. He was amazed that it hadn't broke yet. He leaned forward a bit, his member throbbing against the depths of her inner walls. "Y-Yes..cum with me Kate...ah fuck!" he moaned out while closing his eyes tightly.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 1:28 am

Kathrine had returned to her normal state of mind after his first release, showering him with kisses, apologizing to him over and over while saying she loved him. She didnt complain in the least as he kept going of course, she kept pleading for more and gods did he know how to deliver. As he continued to thrust into her she cried out, glancing over her shoulder at him with lustful hues. "Ah-Ahn!!! She---en...ahh" She moaned
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 6:59 pm

Shen and kate played around for the next few hours. Shen had released around three times with each load larger than the one that had come before. Their bedroom was covered in the musky scent of their love-making. Shen titled his head up towards the ceiling panting. He had Kate bent over the side of their bed, his hands grasping her roughly. He closed his eyes and let out a loud, lusty moan as he pounded her entrance from behind. His mind was clear now allowing him to focus solely on screwing his lover,
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 8:20 am

Kathrine looked down as he pressed the tip of his length against her. "Hn...ah...sensei...give me...ah" She shivered as he slowly pushed into her. "Hn...hnya...." She moaned, her legs wrapped around his waist as she wrapped her arms around his neck. "Ahn!...f-fuck...y-yes..ahh!" She cried out, pleasure running through her body with each thrust making her moan out
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 8:14 am

Shen nodded. They'd just have to talk later. He sat up and lined the swollen head of his member up with her entrance. He pressed it firmly against and slowly started pushing into her. He closed his eyes and moaned, loving how her inner walls clung around him. Shen moved his hands to her hips, raising them off the bed a bit. He angled his hips and sunk the rest of his length deep inside her hard thrust. He gasped loudly, his eyes closing as pleasure quickly began to spread over his body. His hips started moving, pumping his throbbing length down into her entrance, giving her everything she wanted.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 8:04 am

"Hn...hnya....S-Sensei....please" She moaned her voice pleading for him to take her, her body was hot for him, burning for him to ravage her. "Sensei" She groaned, tilting her head back, her voice holding more need to it. She did need it, she need him...he was the only one she never fought off or felt disgusted by. Even though she couldnt voice her love to him like he wanted, the fact that she was so willing to give herself to him so completely in this state was proof in itself that she cared and trusted him
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 7:39 am

Shen groaned against her nips. When she used the word 'sensei' his member got even harder. He started grinding his thick shaft against her entrance. He moaned softly, feeling her juices starting to coat the base of his length. His hands gripped the sheets. He wanted to take her, to make her scream in bliss, but his mind was a maze. He wondered if he was using Kate again. Of course, he knew it couldn't be helped...not with her condition. He knew she was ok with it..well..she actually needed the sex. Still, he couldn't help but to question himself. Was it even ok to enjoy the sex if Kate couldn't even answer his questions?
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 7:33 am

Kathrine refused at first as she was busy nipping his neck. She blinked feeling his body force hers down and shivered excitedly. As he came to rest over her she gladly spread her legs for him, her thighs hugging his hips as his length rubbed against her. "Ah..ahn....S-sensei..."She pleaded softly as she nipped his neck once more
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 7:22 am

"Lay down." Shen ordered. It was clear that he wouldn't be getting a verbal answer for her anytime soon. As she laid down, Shen finished taking off his pants. He tossed them onto the floor with his shirt and their other scattered clothes. He leaned down, his member throbbing against her folds. His lips pressed against hers briefly. Inside, shen was probably just as much a mess. He was trying to focus but one of his faults, as Alice had pointed in college, was that he thought waaaaay too much.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next