Two Dimensions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Dimensions

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 4:33 am

As they pulled up she looked up at the building. "I wouldnt say nervous....just....I dunno....Misplaced? Nothing of what you told me sounds anything like me...I've never opened up to anyone...I mean other then you and you mom...I cant see me depending on complete strangers and coming to trust them on top of it" She said as she got out of the car. She took Ceres out of the car and held her, the baby girl had nodded off to sleep in the last five minutes of heading there
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 3:23 pm

"Guilty." Shen smiled brightly. When they reached the University, Shen pulled up infront of Jazz's dorm. The building hadn't changed much since he had last saw it. "I wonder if she still has the same room." shen blinked while opening his door. His eyes shifted back over towards Katherine. "Nervous?" he smiled. "Trust me, everything will be fine. Jazz...well...she's not the nicest person in the world...but she loves you. She hates me, but she cares for you deeply."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 12:33 am

Kate blinked and rubbed her nose, sending a light glare at Shen before blinking as he replied. She blushed lightly and smiled. "You are such a dork Shen" She said softly and leaned her head back against her seat. She liked this...feeling like nothing was going to go wrong...that none of those horrid stories he had told her would ever happen again.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 10:17 am

Shen reached over and lightly flicked Kate's nose. He gazed with a lightly frown. "That wont happen. I wont let it." he declared. "Ceres needs both of us. Besides, I'd say we've spent enough time apart. I think its been made clear that you and I belong together. I love you Kate..and I'd rather die than to be separated from you again." she whispered softly. He looked back towards Ceres and shot his baby girl a big smile. "And of course, Ceres loves you too. She just cant say it yet. Tho, if my baby girl is the genius I think she is, she'll start talking soon enough. Then, she'll start walking. After that, she's going science camp!!!" Shen stated with a wide grin. He reached back and tickled Ceres's feet. "You'd like that wouldn't you baby girl?"
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 5:27 am

Kathrine listened to Shen as he told her about her time living with these people, She just couldnt see herself trusting others like that, the only one she really trusted was Shen and his Mother. "Drinking eh...Yeah I can see that...it does run in my family after all" She sighed and looked out the window...Hopfully...I'll never turn down that road for the worst..." She said and glanced back at Ceres and shuddered at the very thought. "Shen....If something ever happens between us....I think...you should have custody of Ceres..." She said
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 9:08 am

After strapping Ceres in, Shen jumped into the driver's seat. On their way to Kate's old campus, Shen once again tried giving Kate a brief history of her former life. He knew it wouldn't help, but at the very least Kate wouldn't be completely clueless. He knew that she'd have a hard time believing his story, but it was the truth. "At some point..." shen whispered as the car came to a stop at a traffic light. "After I left you, you developed a very severe drinking problem. As a matter of fact, you drank while pregnant too. Your roommates were there for you...when I was not. We both owe them much." Shen replied softly.

Meanwhile, in the dark alleys of New York City...
A man covered in blood rushed straight through several trash cans. He turned them over as he moved past them hoping that they'd slow his pursuer. He pressed his left hand tightly against his chest. He'd been shot at least twice and could feel his very life force slipping away. When he couldn't run anymore, his body crashed hard into the filthy street. Slowly, he turned over as the sound of foot steps moved closer and closer towards him. The man looked up at his pursuer and mumbled something in Russian. "Any dying words?" his pursuer asked. The man forced himself to sit up. He was indeed about to make a request. He had faced death many times throughout his life. As a soldier, he knew what the 'end' looked like.

However, something about his pursuer caught him off guard. No..he had seen her before. "Bright blue eyes...y-you were standing beside Senator Davis, back at that rally between Russian-American weapon talks in D.C. I remember..those eyes of yours...y-y-y.." The man mumbled as he leaned forward, coughing up a river of blood. "F-Fuck..you..you said your name was Victoria...Takamoru." he stated. Victoria released a deep sigh. "You must be mistaken." she mumbled while placing the tip of her pistol against the Russian's forehead. "N-No...I remember...Takamoru..." he groaned as his eyes began to close. "I'm telling you, you've got the wrong girl. My last name is Langley." she stated. Suddenly, the Russian's eyes snapped wide open! He looked up into 'Victoria's' sea blue eyes. It all made sense now! The numbers of men they had lost within the past month or so, it all made sense. "Y-You're CI-!" the man exclaimed just before Victoria fired off two shots. "BANG BANG!" echoed the shots. 'Victoria' had shot the Russian once between the eyes, and again in the chest. She sighed deeply as she shifted her gaze up towards the smog covered sky. "They'll be coming soon...Shen..."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 7:25 pm

Kathrine followed him to the car trying her best to recall her old 'friends'. She kinda had a hard time believing that...she never had been one to put her trust in people enough to call them friends, but then again From what Shen had told her, she had changed alot in the past two years before 'resetting' She could only imagine the amount of confusion it held on people to have her constantly forgetting who she was.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 6:29 am

Shen nodded. "Its been on my list of things to do since we got to New York." He explained. "So, I figured why not take the opportunity to see your old roomates as long as we're heading out?" he smiled while rolling Ceres towards one the car. Today, Shen planned on driving them himself. This was a family only trip.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:23 pm

Kathrine tilted her head. "A trip to where? Who was that?" She asked. As he explained how she used to go to a school not far from where they were and her seeing her old room mates she looked completely confused. "Oh wait, you were telling me something about them before." She said, recalling one of their earlier conversations.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 9:51 am

"Its complicated..." Shen sighed. "I'll explain everything once we get there." Shen stated and hung up. He smiled down at Kate and Ceres. "Ready to make a trip?" he smiled brightly. "At one time, you were living here in the study. I had enrolled you in the best school for medicine. You were bright, the top in your class from what I learned." Shen explained. "I want to take you to meet your old roommates. Since we planned to get out of the house, we mines well go see them."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 11:42 pm

"She did have the baby then? Good for both of ya'll so what you two sort everything out n back together?" She asked. "Sure you can come over, its an off day at school so we're all just chillin today. Come on by" She said. Kathrine tilted her head looking at Shen, she had no idea who he was talking to. "What you mean she wont remember me? Does Jason have to refresh her memory again?" Jazz asked
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 9:28 pm

Shen carefully placed his baby girl into her stroller. When his phone rang, he reached deep into his pocket to pull it out. His eyes widened a bit after hearing the sound of Jazz's voice. As usual, the girl was being rude. "Yes, well its a long story but.." Shen smiled. "I got a call that Kate was getting ready to have her baby. I went to Minnesota and found a beautiful baby girl waiting for me. Kate and I are here in New York right now. I'd love to bring her to see you. Though...well a couple of things happened during the birth...so Kate probably wont remember you."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 11:21 pm

Kathrine waited while Shen talked to the chief of Guard. When he walked back she nodded with a smile, Ceres's stroller is in the elevator, I'll grab it" She said and walked back. After a moment she came back and smiled. Just then Shen's phone started to ring. It was Jazz, one of Kate's old room mates. "Hey yo, I heard you've been trying to call, what you want?" She said, she didnt sound polite as always but at least she wasnt dropping eff bombs at him like she did almost ten months ago
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:33 pm

Shen let out a deep sigh. He had completely forgotten about their deal. "Oh..right.." he groaned softly. Well, if Kate was willing to endure so was he. "Alright lets go then." Shen smiled. He carried Ceres in his arms out through the door. When they reached the first floor, Shen found the Chief of security. This was the second time shen had spoken with the man. The Chief assured Shen that everything was fine. He'd investigate the calls, but that was about all he could do. Shen nodded. It wasn't like anyone would be able to break into the apartment. He turned to Kate while shifting Ceres in his arms. His little girl was getting heavy. "Alright well thats done. Shall we head out for a bit?"
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 10:41 am

Ceres cooed and smiled brightly as Shen picked her up. Kathrine smiled and leaned against him. "No no, remember since we had fun last night we hold off for today...then Tomorrow we can have fun" She said happily. "Then....we gotta hold off for two days" She said softly. "I'll still take you up on that leg massage though" She said
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 6:02 pm

Shen smiled as Ceres was handed to him. He kissed his beautiful baby girl on the cheek. "Did you miss daddy?" He smiled softly. His eyes suddenly shifted over towards Kate. He gave a devilish grin as he leaned in to place a tender kiss on her lips. "Well, once all this nonsense is over, perhaps I can give your legs a massage. Tho...I cant promise that my massage wont result in more...soreness..." Shen grinned.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 3:35 pm

Kathrine blinked as he kissed her cheek and smiled as he told her to grab Ceres and join him. She turned around and went to pick Ceres up, Ceres laughed as Kathrine did a little spin before walking back up to Shen and handed her to him. "She missed her daddy...and my legs are still to sore to support her for too long...heh" She said with a smile and light blush
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 8:35 pm

Shen slowly turned around. Although he was a little worried, he was still clam. He gazed down at Kate and leaned in to place a soft kiss on her cheek. "Ok." He whispered. "Grab Ceres. You two can come with me down to the first floor. After we talk with the guard the three of us will step out for a bit. Ok?" he offered. Shen figured that leaving Kate alone prolly wasn't the best idea. She'd go crazy with worry and Ceres would be a mess by the time shen got back.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 9:25 pm

Kathrine huffed as he hushed her. She knew something hadnt been right, sure Gen hated her, but he would have at least insulted her while telling her to tell Mei to call back. She sat on the couch and watched him. She didnt know who Revy was, she didnt remember any of that stuff. "W-Wait, dont leave" She said while jumping over the couch and ran up to him. I've been alone with Ceres all day freaking out, and now your juet making me more scared" She said softly
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 8:12 am

"Shh." Shen hushed her. He didn't want Ceres to become upset. She'd never stop crying if that happened. Mei carried her carton of ice cream back down to her room, all while continuing to fuss at Gen. Shen hung up the phone and took the jack out of the wall. "Wait here Kate." He whispered as he moved towards the door. He gazed out through the peep hole. "I'm going to have a talk with the guards on the first floor. I'll be back soon." he stated. Something was wrong, but he couldn't figure out what. Unfortunately, living such a peaceful life had thrown of Shen's senses. Revy had warned him a year ago and soon...Shen would recall her words...

ooc: ok gonna end it here for tonight. I should be on friday and should be able to make replies throughout the week
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 7:59 am

Kathrine flinched, she had been listening to that damn phone all day it had her on edge. She became tense though when Shen didnt get a reply. As Mei stormed in yelling on the phone at Gen she looked at the house phone as it began to ring again. "See!....It wasnt Gen!" She said looking at Shen
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 7:56 am

"Katherine..." shen whispered. Suddenly, the phone inside the kitchen went off. Shen sighed and got up to answer it. When he did tho, whoever was on the other end hung up. Shen blinked twice. "Hello??" he answered before hanging up. Not two minutes later, the phone rung again. Just as shen was about to get answer it, Mei came storming into the kitchen, he cell pressed against her ear. "What the hell makes you think I'm going anywhere with you?! Gen figure it out on your own. You made this mess, now sleep in it!" She yelled while digging through the fridge. She needed ice cream. She always ate her mint chocolate chip when she was pissed. Shen blinked. The phone continued to ring. He picked it up and placed it to his ear. "Hello?" he answered. Again, whoever was on the other end hung up. The odd thing was...if Mei was talking to Gen...then who was calling the apartment??
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 7:50 am

Kathrine blinked, she hadnt expected him to turn around so suddenly. As he caressed her face her violet hues softened as she nodded. "I now...you dont...and I know your mom loves Ceres very much....But even so...after that day....How can expect me to not feel at fault..." She said lightly. She returned his kiss, she knew he was just trying to reassure her.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 7:47 am

Shen suddenly turned around. He got up on his knees so he could look Kate directly into her eyes. "Dont ever say that again." He replied softly. "You are not to blame. Neither is Ceres." he whispered. "Its not your fault. I'm sure that if not you..something else would have been the breaking point. You have to know that I have no regrets bringing you two here. I love you both, you're my girls. I couldn't picture life without you too.." Shen replied softly. He gently cupped her cheeks with his hands and placed a tender kiss on her lips.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 7:40 am

"How do you think I feel, I feel like its all my fault...the fact that I was the breaking point...If I'm not the reason, I definetly the cause of the sudden seperation between them, like if I hadnt come back with Ceres that maybe they'd still be together working it out together instead of fighting on the verge of seperating...I feel horrible" She said, her hands working deep into the knots he had
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next