Two Dimensions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Dimensions

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 7:15 am

Kathrine's hues didnt soften, no she kept glaring at Alice even as the woman praised her. As Alice instructed her to do the next exercise...she had to think...there wasnt much about him that she hated..."...I dunno...I guess sometimes...you can be a little too anal....too much of a perfectionest... I mean, everything always has to be just in place and on time and such....but...It's what makes you so dependable...your always on time, you always know what to do because you take the time to learn everything the correct way...I love that...I love how I can love you for something even though its connected some something that annoys me at times..." She said, her hues softened as she turned to look at Shen. Hoping he wasnt mad at her

-------

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 7:07 am

Alice paused. She stared up at Kate. It was about time her emotions came boiling out. "Good answer." Alice smiled softly. Shen blinked. "Its ok not to know, but only if you're willing to admit it to yourself. We can find the answer to my question together." Alice smiled. Shen gently pulled Kate back into her seat. "Its ok Kate." he whispered. "Seriously Shen..you've gotta stop that." Alice frowned. "She's a big girl. Let her breath." she added. Shen frowned, but did as he was told. "Now how about this? Kate, tell shen something you cant stand about him. I mean, something that really bugs you. After that, tell him something you love about him." Alice instructed.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 7:01 am

Kathrine closed her eyes, She was hating how this woman who just met her was stabbing her in so many ways, this wasnt a good way to establish trust with her, not after all the shit she had gone through in life. Yes, she depended on Shen for everything in the world around her, but it was because Shen was the only person ever to prove that he wasnt like the others. Mei was the second person she trusted. Jacob wasnt even on her scale of trust, even after how much he'd helped them. She closed herself off from Alice as the woman continued to bully her. "I dont know!" She snapped, glaring at the woman angry at herself for not knowing the answer to such a simple question.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 6:56 am

"Kate?" Shen whispered. He quickly sat back down and placed his hands on her shoulders. "Kate its ok. This why we're here." he whispered softly. "No, its not ok." Alice frowned. "Shen, you baby her. You hold her hand through every little thing. She has no strength. Take you out of the equation and the whole thing falls apart." Alice stated and leaned forward again. "Kate." She whispered, her voice much more gentle. "I know you love Shen. I can see that just by looking into your eyes." Alice smiled warmly. "You know, after Yui died, I was worried. I feared that Shen would never recover, yet alone love again." she replied softly. "Now, take a deep breath and think hard. As a first step, what would you like to change?" Alice asked. Shen frowned. "Stop bullying her." he growled. "Shen.." Alice blinked. "If she cant answer that question..there's not much I can do to help...either of you."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 6:49 am

Kathrine was more then willing to allow Shen to explain what she had gone through, it had been hard enough telling him verbally, she couldnt just come out and tell a stranger. But as she started to read her like an open book she became much more distant toward the girl but as she mentioned what it was that Shen got out of the relationship she flinched. What did he get from it? He was always protecting her...putting up with her melt downs. She looked down and clenched her hands tightly. "I....I want..." She shook her head. "I need..." What did she need...Shen...but that lead back into the fact that...what did she really give him in their relationship...love...of course, sex a beautiful baby girl....but what did she give him in their relationship as a whole...she didnt know
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 6:42 am

After Shen explained exactly how he felt about Kate, Alice clapped her hands. She gave Kate a chance to say her piece as well. "Good Good, all good." Alice smiled. She had been writing the moment Shen started talking. "So, whats keeping your relationship from becoming stronger? It seems like you both love each other." Alice stated. Shen looked down. "Well..it has to do with why we were late. Tho..to explain..I think we'd have to talk about Kate's past." Shen stated while eyeing Kate. "No need." Alice stated with a causal wave of her hand. She leaned forward and brushed a few strands of hair from her face. "When you saw me Kate, you averted your eyes. You also hesitated to take my hand. Seeing as I'm a woman, that tells me that you're not good with strangers. Based on your level of eye contact, your trembling, the increased blood flow throughout your body, and more importantly..how much you cling to Shen...I'd guess that you were abused growing up." Alice stated.

Shen closed his eyes. This was Alice's most annoying trait. "But it goes further yes? You weren't simply abused. You suffered physically, sexually, and..definitely verbally..yea definitely. I'd be willing to guess that you hate being touched, yet you rely strongly on Shen's touch. It lets you know that you're alive, that you can be loved. I can imagine that fights must be hard on you especially. You worry that you're losing him. For you, that signifies that your world is coming to an end. No..it signifies that you'll have return to your own world. Am I close?" ALice smiled. Shen rose to his feet. "You said you'd behave." he growled. Alice leaned back in her seat. "I'm sorry but she's very interesting. Honestly, when I saw her..I wondered what you were getting out of the relationship. It makes sense that she needs you." Alice stated as politely as she could. "Alice.." Shen growled. The brunet nodded and raised her hands in defense. "Well in any case, what I think doesn't matter. Kate, why dont you tell me what you'd like you change about yourself? No one is completely happy with who they are as a person. What would you like to change?"
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 6:27 am

As Shen turned to Kathrine she became more shy and vulnerable. She held his hand tightly. He meant everything to her...he was her world, he had given her a reason to live. She lightly blushed as he smiled after his comment. No one else could ever make her react in such a way...Shen himself didnt even know just how much respect she had for him
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 6:24 am

"I see I see." Alice smiled. She took out a large writing pad and a pen. "Well, lets get started. Of course, the first session is on the house, but after that you'll be billed my fee." Alice explained. Shen blinked twice. "You're giving us the first one free...you...the girl who still has her lunch money from the third grade????" he blinked again. Alice shot him a cold glare. "You gonna talk, or insult me?" she frowned, but then smiled. "Tho you're right. I do still have my lunch money." she grinned widely. "SO, you want a stronger relationship. Thats good. Why dont we start with..hmm..exactly what you two mean to each other. Shen, tell Kate how you feel about her and what kind of place she holds in your life." Alice instructed. Shen nodded and turned to face Kate. "Um..well..this is a little weird.." he smiled. Alice leaned back. Her bright hazel eyes were on Kate the entire time.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 6:18 am

((He had, but even after he explained them, she doesnt have any memory of them))

Kathrine's body tensed and her violet hues instantly narrowed as she lightly glared at the woman out of pure instinct. She pulled her hand back and shoved it in her pocket while still glaring at Alice. The girl hadnt done anything wrong, not at all...but it probably did give her a good enough idea about her as a person. She sat next to Shen, She stayed close to him as she eyes the girl. Her hues softened as Shen stated why they were there
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 6:13 am

ooc: I'm sure he told her about Jazz and the other guy

ic: The moment Kate took her hand, Alice tightened her grip so she couldn't get away. "Hmm..I see.." She mumbled as she stared deep into Kate's soul. Shen placed his palm to his face. "Oh here we go.." he groaned. "Relax. I'll be good." ALice smiled and released Kate's hand. She knew all she needed to know about Kate now. Smiling, she ushered the two of them to take a seat while she moved back behind her desk. "So, why are you here?" ALice asked. "Well...thats complicated.." Shen smiled. "Tho..I guess in a nutshell its because we want to keep our relationship strong. For that to happen, we need to work out a few issues."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 6:09 am

Kathrine shook her head, he hand mentioned them before but didnt know who he was talking about. As they walked in, as to be expected of Kate she closed herself off a little. "Nice..to meet you" She said stiffly and shook her hand. She stood beside Shen, She knew he trusted her enough if she was going to help them work out their problems but...well...old habits die hard...
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 6:05 am

"No...not all." Shen smiled. When the car came to a stop, the driver got out to open the door for them. "And you do have friends, two of them remember? We just haven't reached out to them yet." Shen frowned. He actually felt bad. He owed Jazz and her roomate allot. He'd make sure to call them later on in the day.

Inside, Shen and Kate were taken directly to the second floor. His friend had a pretty spacious office with a window. "~Come in!~" Chimed the voice of a young woman, about Shen's age. The brunet jumped out from behind her office. "Shen!" she exclaimed in a thick British accent and ran over to hug him. "Long time no see Alice." Shen smiled. "This is Kate. I apologize for being late." he added. "I was surprised. You're always so anal about being on time." Alice giggled. She then turned to Kate and extended her hand. "Nice you meet you. My name is Alice Willscot. I'm an old friend and college buddy of Shen's."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 5:52 am

Kathrine chuckled and returned his hug. "I love you too Shen" She said brightly. When they rolled into the parking lot she glanced out the window and stared in awe. "Are all your friends rich?" She asked. She didnt remember Revvy. "Man...I need to start making some friends..." She sighed softly, she never had friends...but then she was never one to trust them
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 5:49 am

"Really?" Shen blinked. He was completely surprised by her answer. "I love you." he smiled brightly and pulled her into a big hug. He had always wanted a family. If Yui were alive, she would've been the loving mother to Shen's children, and his faithful wife. "Sir, we're here." called the driver as he rolled into a huge parking lot. The office was about two stories tall. Shen's friend belonged to a pretty well known company. It seemed like anyone from his past, with the exception of Revy, was doing pretty well financially.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 5:43 am

"Hmm" She sighed softly as he nipped her neck. She closed her eyes and thought about it. "I can see it...when I dont know...but I wouldnt mind bearing you more children" She said softly and opened her hues. She knew Shen loved the idea of having kids...not to mention Mei would love to have more than one grandchild! She after all was already trying to convince them to hurry up and make another baby
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 5:40 am

Shen shot her a light glare. He rubbed his neck. "You can keep your nip." he stated, but then smiled playfully. "I just can never tell when she's joking...and it doesn't help that I constantly worry about Ceres' safety. I mean, she's my first child...our first child." he smiled and held her hand tight. "By the way...and..um you dont have to answer this since it hasn't been that long since you gave birth...but...do you see us having more children?" he asked her, his lips gently nipping her neck. "I'd love a son..and maybe one more..either a boy or a girl."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 5:32 am

Kathrine smiled and leaned in, softly nipping his neck. "You need to relax...Ceres is in excellent hands" She said and slowly moved off his lap and sat beside him. "I have to admit though, the way you react to her jokes...is rather funny" She said with a soft chuckle as she laced her fingers with his own
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 5:29 am

Shen stared up into Kate's eyes. "B-But..she said..." Shen muttered. Even their driver started laughing. EVERYONE employed within their company knew that Mei had a playful side. She enjoyed teasing others, especially her son. Shen closed his eyes and sighed. He couldn't help it if he took the things his mother said seriously. "Are we there yet?" he groaned while nuzzling his cheeks into Kate's hands. "About ten more minutes sir. We're close." The driver replied.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 5:20 am

"Mei...you shouldnt tease Shen like that" Kathrine sighed and straddled her lover, making him look at her. "She was teasing you! Of course she wouldnt get Ceres's nails done, she knows better!" She said and ran her fingers through his dark brown hair. "How can you not tell when she's teasing you?" She asked
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 5:17 am

"I know.." he whispered and sat back against his seat. The drive into the city took about two hours. During that time, Shen called his mother's cell. He wanted to know how Ceres was doing. He put the phone on speaker so Kate could hear too. "Ah, how's the therapy?" Mei chimed. "We're almost there. How's Ceres?" Shen smiled. A big, twisted grin suddenly formed on Mei's lips. "Good Good. I'm getting my nails done. I figured why not get her's done too." Mei stated and placed her hand over her mouth to hide her laughter. "M-MOTHER!" Shen screamed. "Do you have any idea what kind of chemicals are used in those products! She's too young!!" Shen yelled, but suddenly pulled the phone away from his ear. "S-She hung up...and I think...she was laughing!" Shen freaked. He looked at Kate, pretty close to having a heart attack.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 4:17 am

"Hmm...dont stress...you'll get wrinkles right here" She said while rubbing the spot between his eyes. "I know you love me....unfortunately during our misunderstandings....I forget that..." She sighed, wondering if his friend would really be able to help someone as damaged as her
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 4:09 am

ooc: forgot the pic
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

ic: Shen smiled. He knew full well that Kate didn't care about his money. Still, he couldn't imagine ever being unemployed. It would have made raising Ceres nearly impossible. "Thank you." he whispered and pressed his lips against her hands. "I love you Katherine. I cant stress that enough." Shen smiled as he gazed lovingly down into Kate's eyes.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 4:01 am

Kathrine followed Shen off the plane and too the car. She chuckled as he bragged about being such a big shot. "I suppose it has its perks" She said as she scooted up against him and kissed his neck. "But I'd love you even if you were unemployed" She said softly and took his hand into hers. "It's not your title that I care about, It's you as a person" She purred softly
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 3:57 am

"She's not the type." Shen stated while unbuckling himself. "She can however read people really well. Its kinda...annoying actually." Shen shrugged. Once the plane had come to a complete stop, Shen and Kate were escorted to the awaiting car. It was a sleek jet black Benz with leather interior. The driver stood at attention. With a smile, he bowed his head to Kate and opened the door for Kate. "Not bad eh?" Shen grinned. "Its pretty nice having a part-time CEO for a lover isn't it?"
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 8:36 am

"Hm...I'm sorry" She said after returning his kiss. She stretched, they're rough romp at the hotel had completely worn her out. She ran her fingers through her hair and peeked out the window. "Wow...I'm still getting used to this, even here theres a car waiting" She chuckled softly. "She's sounds nice enough...I just hope.....she doesnt look down on me..." She said
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) Empty

Back to top Go down

You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next