Two Dimensions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Dimensions

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 7:59 am

Kathrine's body trembled under him in utter bliss. She panted hard, her hues soft as he pulled her up and turned her. She returned his kiss, her body exhausted. "I... love... you...." She panted softly. "A-And....I'm...Sorry" She finished. She felt horrible for making him make love to her in such a way...she felt like she had just used him to keep herself sane...
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 7:56 am

Shen's body shivered hard. He sunk his member fully inside her and shot a hard blast of his seed directly into her womb. He panted, his eyes only half open as his continued to cum. He could feel her entrance milking him for all he had. Shen gripped her hips, thrusting the full length of member in and out of her a few more times till she had milked him dry. "My god..." Shen groaned. Slowly, he turned Kate around so she was facing him. He leaned down capturing her lips in a very gentle kiss. He still had plenty of lust running through him, but needed her to know that he loved her, and that he could easily be loving and tender with her.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 7:49 am

Kathrine had lasted with him, she hadnt come once like she usually did. Her body was waiting for him. Her cries and moans echoed against the walls, she clung to the edge of the bed after he ad flipped her over, she bit the sheets, stifling a few of her moans. As he slammed into her and rubbed her clit, over stimulated her body, and he knew it. "Ahhn...SH-SHen!" She cried, her mental state was back to normal...for her. Her body tensed, her walls tightened around his length, hugging his shaft coaxing him to cum with her and her juices coated over his memberm her pleasure scream bounced off the walls
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 7:43 am

Shen moaned loudly against her breast. His tongue quickly lapped up the milk that dripped into his warm mouth. His left hand palmed and groped her other breasts. His fingers tweaked her nipple, letting her milk flow freely from both. He pulled back from her breast and licked his lips. He had some of her milk running down his chin. "Ah..fuck Kate.." Shen groaned. Thirty minutes later, he had flipped Kate over and pulled her towards the edge of her bed. He bent her body over. They'd been screwing for a passion filled hour and forty-five minutes. Shen was close. He bit down into Kate's shoulder. The waves of pleasuring rocking through his body were turning him into an addict. His left hand kneaded Kate's breast into his palm, while the right rubbed her clit. "Mmmmm yes...Kate...c-cum...." he panted against her shoulder, his hips pounding loudly against her rear.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 7:32 am

Kathrine's moaned became louder as his thrusts became harder. If they had any neighbors at all, they'd be able to hear everything! "Ahhn!!" She gasped feeling his lips on her nipple, she was so stimulated that milk began to flow instantly as he sucked her. Her fingers slid up through his hair as she tilted her head back and moaned. "Ahn...y-yes!" She moaned
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 7:29 am

Shen moaned loudly. His hands kept her hips just a few inches off the bed, but at the perfect angel. He started pounding his hips into hers, picking up their beastly like pace. His member pounded between her inner walls, hitting all the right places inside of her. Shen's lusty brown eyes shifted down to her breasts, watching them bounce. He licked his lips and dropped her hips. His body pressed down into hers. His hands groped her breasts with the perfect amount of force. Not too rough, but not too soft either. The tip of his tongue flicked against one of her nipples. He wanted her milk. His lips closed over the bud and Shen began to suck, almost desperately. Her breasts muffled his moans while his hips ground hard into her own.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 7:19 am

Kathrine returned his kiss, moaning against his lips. As he removed his shirt her lips kissed and nipped his chest and collar bone. She shivered as he grabbed her hips and leaned back, her hands holding onto his knees as he began to pull her down against him, her swollen breasts bouncing in perfect rythm to his thrusts.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 7:12 am

"I know babe.." Shen whispered sweetly. He leaned down and planted a long passionate kiss on her lips, his member still snugly pressing against her inner walls. He sat up, tearing his lips away from hers. His hands moved to spread her legs nice and wide. He then reached the bottom of his shirt and quickly pulled it up over his head. He smiled down at Kate, his toned body lightly glistening from the thin layer of sweat that covered it. His strong hands raised Kate's hips off the bed. He pushed into her, forcing her take all of his length again and again
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 7:08 am

As he moved her away from the door, her hips continued to roll down into his. As he pushed her into the bed she moaned, droplets of sweat sliding down her skin, she was light headed from panting so hard but she needed more. "D-dont....stop" She pleased, her nails sliding down along his arms
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 7:03 am

Shen gripped her hips to keep legs secured at his waist. He closed his eyes and gasped as the warmth of her breath hit his ear. His body shivered. Her tightness made his member start to leak plenty of precum. "K-K-Kate?" Shen moaned, hearing apologize. Was she starting to stabilize? He moaned and ran his tongue slowly along her neck, licking over one of the many fresh bites he had left on her. "Lets move to the bed." he whispered, his hot against her flesh. Shen was panting lightly. He wasn't anywhere near being close to releasing. No, he planed on screwing Kate for about another hour and a half before cumming.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 6:57 am

As his thrusting became more animalistic she cried out in pleasure. "Ah! Y-Yes...Yes!!" She moaned, she wasnt holding back, she wasnt sane enough to. "Ahnn! Dont...stop...yes!" She cried. She was slowly regaining her senses... She tilted her head so her lips were near his ear. "Ah...I-I'm...ahh...s-sorry" She moaned. "Ahn..k-keep....going...ahh!" She panted. Her mind was racing, her blood was on fire...the man she loved was the cause of it all, the thing she grew up hating was the thing she needed most from him to feel loved...it was wrong...it was unhealthy...but gods it felt so good and so right!
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 6:50 am

Shen's lips attacked her neck. He nipped and sucked on her flesh. His hips quickly started pounding hers into the door. The soft thuds soon became hard, fast bangs against the door. Shen moaned against her ear, his tongue gently sliding against it. He wanted to grope her breasts through her shirt, but she was hugging him too tightly. Her breasts pressed firmly in his shirt, which was still on. "Mmm like this hon?" Shen panted softly, his member throbbing wildly inside her. His lips closed around her ear lobe as he gently sucked on it. His hips pounded hers roughly against the door. On about every other thrust, he'd pull about half of his member out, then quickly slam it back up into her womanhood.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 6:44 am

Kathrine's hazed hues trembled, she shivered as his length rubbed against her stomach. She could hardly hear him, her hues focused on his lips. As he thrust himself up into her she gasped, her arms hugged tightly around him as she whimpered. Her entire body jolted feeling how deep he was inside her. "Ah....ah..hn...d-...ont...ahh....st...ah...op" She whimpered through gasps. Her mind was too far gone at the moment to apologize, her body was on auto as she bit into his shoulder to stifle her moans
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 6:38 am

Shen was seriously worried about Kate's mental state. It left him very little time for foreplay. The moment he got Kate's pants and panties off, he let her own fall down to his ankles. His ten inch member flexed against her stomach. "I love you Katherine." Shen whispered as he picked her up and pressed her back into the door. His hips moved between her legs. "I love you so much.." he whispered softly, his lips pressing firmly against her own. He wasted no time and quickly shoved the full length of his member deep into her entrance. He buried himself all the way to the hilt of his member. "Mm..you feel that baby.." Shen shuddered, his tongue rolling along her bottom lip. He flexed his member causing it to throb against her inner walls. The tip pressed nicely against her womb. "Thats what you wanted right? Proof that I love you..."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 6:27 am

Kathrine could barely hear the receptionist. She wrapped her arms around Shen as he took the key. She was dependent on him. Her body shivered as he nipped her ear. Her nails slid down his chest as he opened the door, she was begging to completely crumble when she felt her back hit the wall hard. She gasped, tears slid down her face as he kissed her, her arms locked around his neck, her tongie sliding along his own desperate for his touch.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 6:23 am

Kate's state earned her a hard stare from the receptionist. "M'am...are you ok? S-Should I call the police?" she asked while eyeing Shen. "I'm her husband." Shen spat defensively. "Well...sort of. I mean, we're getting married and just got some bad news. Her...uncle passed...." Shen stated awkwardly. He shook his head. He sucked at lying and didn't have time to think of a better one. He grabbed the key and headed out to find their room. As they walked, he pulled her into him. "Shh Kate." he whispered softly and leaned in to nip her ear. He had seen her bad, but not like this. She was literally breaking down. "Ah, here we go Kate." Shen stated once he found their room. He slipped the card key in. As soon as they were inside he closed the door, threw Kate up against it, and started to furiously kiss her. His hands tore at her pants to get them off.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 6:12 am

Kathrine was writhing in the passenger seat, her thighs pressing together and she curled over hugging herself crying. By the time they got to the hotel her cried were soft whimpers. She looked like she had just received news of a family member close to her passing the way she was crying. As he leaned into her she clung to him, her body lightly trembling
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 6:08 am

"O-Ok hun..I get it." Shen whispered softly and slid her off his lap. He redid his pants and moved into the driver's seat. He watched her start to breakdown. It was a slow process, but still just as painful. Shen raced back into the town. Unfortunately, the only hotel in town was a small Days Inn. Honestly, the place was FAR beneath him. Shen was sure that the place was crawling with roaches too. "God damnit.." he mumbled and looked over at Kate. Asking her to wait an hour until they could get to the next city was out of the question. "Ok Kate come on." Shen whispered as he got out of the car, walked around, and pulled her out. He had already paid for the room through his phone. All they had to do was pick up the keys. "Keep it together. We're going into the office." he whispered and wrapped his arm tightly around her waist. He was leaning into her body. He hoped that the contact would keep her mentally sane until they could get a key.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 6:02 am

Kathrine was in the middle of sliding her fingers down his pants along his length when he pleaded to let him find them a hotel. She could hear him but she couldnt process the will to answer. Being denied made her whimper her head pressging against his shoulder and her fingers slid along his neck in need. She was trying to hold back, but he'd have to put up with her whimpers and cries until he found them somehwere. She was mentally breaking the longer they waited.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 5:57 am

Shen sighed mentally. He understood that he couldn't reject Kate. She'd be crushed if he did and would probably sink into a deep, deep state of depression. Still, he felt guilty even tho he knew that he had no choice but to touch her, to claim her as his. As she undid his pants, Shen looked around. They were on the side of the highway. Although there weren't many cars passing by, Shen would have preferred a little more...privacy. "K-Kate." shen whispered, tho she seemed focused on getting his pants off. His erection flexed against the confines of his pants. "If we turn around we can get a hotel.." he shuddered. "Can you wait honey? I swear, once we're inside I'll screw your brains out. I wont stop till you're ready to faint." Shen whispered seductively. He leaned forward and nipped her neck hard enough to leave a dark bruise behind. His hands moved slowly up along her back, his finger tips tracing over the fabric that covered her skin. "Please..do me this one favor?"
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 5:49 am

As he returned her kiss a second time she shifted in his lap so she now straddled him, her thighs pressing against his. She felt the bulge and began to slowly roll her hips to against him. She nipped his neck as he pulled away again, her hands sliding up inside his shirt. How could he feel like he was using her? She felt like it was the other way around...but she was so insecure...she couldnt help it. "I...Know" She whimpered softly and nipped his neck again. Her body was craving his touch now. She felt horrible...she hated making him feel so responsible for her like this. "Please...I...I'm sorry" She moaned as her hands slid back down and unbuttoned his pants
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 5:42 am

"Ah...Kate...please..listen.." Shen gasped and closed his eyes. He had always been weak against kisses on his neck. The heat of her breath sent strong tingles throughout his body. Slowly, a large bulge started to form in his pants underneath hers. When their lips meant, he kissed her back, this time more aggressively. His tongue toyed with hers for a moment before his closed closed over her tongue, sucking on it. "K-Kate.." Shen whispered and pulled back again. He shuddered as her breath brushed over his ear. "Listen.." Shen pleased. "I-I dont want to feel like..I'm using your body..so please..tell me you understand. Just tell me...I promise we can make love after.." he whispered, his large brown eyes softening as he stared up into hers.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 5:35 am

Kathrine's lips only moved to his neck as he pulled back. She couldnt help it...she had always been like this. As he embarrassed her cheeks she shook her head. "Please dont..." She whimpered as she leaned forward and pressed her lips t his once more. She couldnt be denied...not again...not now...Her hands slid shakily down along his chest as her kisses became more pleading. "I'm...sorry" She panted, her breath hot against his ear. "I cant..." She whimpered and nipped his ear lobe. She couldnt stop herself, and she'd be heart broken if he stopped her now
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 5:29 am

Shen was caught off guard by her sudden kiss. He gasped as she wrapped her arms around him, her breasts pressing firmly into his chest. He returned her kiss, but when he felt her tongue he pulled back from her lips. "Kate..wait." Shen blinked, his eyes widening a little. He knew her well, and knew where this was headed. At the moment, he needed her to know that he still loved her, without needing to resort to sex. "Oh Kate.." Shen whispered as he cupped her cheeks. "I'm sorry." he apologized again. "I shouldn't have told you to be quiet...I shouldn't have shut you out. That was my mistake. But, you have to know that doesn't change how I feel. You're the mother of my child. I love, more than anyone else."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 5:25 am

Kathrine didnt fight him as he pulled her into his lap. She looked up at him with wet hues as he wiped them away. As he apologized she leaned up and pressed her lips against his, her tongue sliding along his lips as her arms wrapped around his neck. She felt a need to make sure he wasnt pulling away from her again, as bad as it was, her only way of knowing any kind of connection was through physical means.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next