Two Dimensions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Dimensions

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 21 EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 10:11 am

"Sorry." Shen smiled. As he laid Ceres down to change her, he couldn't help but to look up and eye Kate's breasts. They looked like they had gone up by a cup size..or two. Shen felt Ceres kick one his hands. His little girl must have been telling him to focus. "Well sorry." Shen smiled and leaned down to kiss Ceres on the nose. He got her changed quick and tossed the dirty diaper into the trash. "Feel better?" Shen smiled. He leaned forward blowing a raspberry over Ceres' stomach. "Oh yea, shower is free now." Shen stated while looking up at Kate. His eyes stayed on her for a bit too long tho. He looked down, his cheeks lightly flushed. It was wrong. T-They still had issues to work out...and in yet...he was looking at her in such a lusty way.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 21 EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 9:55 am

Kathrine gasped as Shen walked in, she quickly pulled her shirt down with red cheeks as she lightly glared at him. "Y-you could knock" She said shyly as she put the cap on the cream and sat down, tugging at her tanktop, which only exposed her swollen breasts more. Ceres was gurgling and cooing and fussed as Shen picked her up to change her. "Daddy's lemony fresh and Baby is stinky as can be" Kathrine chuckled. Ceres stopped fussing as soon as Shen started to change her
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 21 EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 9:44 am

Shen walked in. He smiled seeing that his actions had bore fruit. "Need help?" He grinned as he entered the room, but stopped in front of Ceres' crib. He peered down at his daughter and poked her belly gently with his finger. "Is little Ceres ready to play with her daddy? I just got out the shower and smell lemony fresh." He chuckled. Tho as he leaned down, he caught a whiff of a...not so pleasant smell. "Was that just for me?" Shen frowned while shaking his head. "Fine then." he smirked while grabbing the changing bag. He pulled out a fresh diaper, wipes, and some powder.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 21 EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 9:31 am

Kathrine was completely dumb founded by Shen's boldness. He had always been so shy....and now....god....his sudden demand and control...turned her on. As Shen headed back toward her room later that evening, Kathrine was in front of her mirror, she lifted her shirt, keeping it up by holding the fabric with her teeth. She lightly winced as she carefully put the cream on, along her stitches, whimpering lightly as she tried to carefully rub the cream in as her doctor had told her to
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 21 EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 9:26 am

Shen was a sneaky one. He knew it hadn't been long since he had broken up with Himiko, just a few minutes to be precise. However, Shen was stubborn too and would do whatever it take to get Kate to take her health seriously. "Good." he smiled as he left her room. No doubt, his touch would give her something to think about. With any luck, Shen wouldn't have to fuss at her anymore. Later that night, Shen had just finished showering. He came out dressed in a sleeveless shirt and some shorts. He started walking back towards Kate's room eager to play with Ceres who would be up for a while.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 21 EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 9:17 am

Kathrine blinked and looked at him. He was already willing to move to such steps after just having chosen to try again with her..after just breaking up with Himiko. "W-wait, what are..ahh....ahhn" She moaned her entire face darkened. She shivered, her hands gripping his shoulders as he whispered into her ear. As he pulled back she stared at him blanky before nodding. When....had he become such a tease...he was always the.... dense one...
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 21 EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 9:14 am

"Well thats good." Shen chuckled as he poked one of her darkened cheeks. "Perhaps when you recover...the two of us can catch up..you know..intimately." He whispered. The two of them hadn't had sex since..well..Kate had kicked him out of her apartment. "However, that will never happen if you dont look after your stitches." Shen stated firmly. He leaned leaned forward moved his hands into her pants. He rubbed her entrance through the fabric of her panties while nipping at the spot he had kissed, only harder. He brought his lips up to her ear and gave it a nip too. "So.." Shen whispered with a deep lusty voice. "You can either heal...or stay stubborn. The choice is yours." he smirked and pulled back. He rose to his feet, satisfied with the redness in Kate's cheeks. "Get the picture?"
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 21 EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 9:07 am

Kathrine's blush deepened as he laughed. She looked down shyly, she had never....ever felt pleasure on her own before..it was unexpected. As he explained she tilted her head trying to take it in. "No...more pills..." she repeated, almost in shock of it. Her hues widened as he leaned in and kissed her neck once more. "Ahn...hmmm" She bit her lip as he nipped her neck, the red on her cheeks remained. She lifted her hand and ran it over the spot her had nipped and kissed. "It....feels good...just as good...as the pills...but....better" She said and smiled
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 21 EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 9:03 am

Shen caught her surprise and couldn't help but to laugh. He kept forgetting that her mind had reverted back to before she had moved to New York. "Oh yea." He smiled while moving to sit right beside her on the bed. "You no longer need those drugs. You can feel pleasure all on your own. I think that alone is proof that you've forgotten about two years worth of your life." Shen whispered. He leaned in planting another tender kiss against her neck. He then nipped the spot he had kissed. "Its a shame, but we only got to test your body out once. After one night, you regained your memories...and kicked me out." Shen stated while moving back just a bit. "But yea. You dont need the pills anymore." he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 21 EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 8:56 am

Kathrine looked at him as he apologized. She nodded as he kissed her cheek, and binked as he kissed the corner of her lips. "Y-yes...." She said and grew slightly confused as he kissed her chin. soft gasp passed her lips, she shivered and softly moaned as his lips pressed against her neck. She slapped her hand to her mouth, her cheeks red. Did she...actually moan...???....without the use of her sexual enhancment drug...she...could feel pleasure???how???
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 21 EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 8:52 am

"Its not that you're a handful.." Shen whispered as he held her hands tightly in his. "I'm just...worried. I apologize tho. I shouldn't had said what I said. I should have put it...more softly." shen whispered. "Accept my apology?" he asked while pouting. He leaned forward and placed a soft kiss on her cheek and then another on the corner of her lips. "Please?" Shen asked while smiling. He kissed her again, this time on her chin and then again on her neck. He hadn't done that in a while. Honestly, he had doubted that he'd ever be able to kiss Kate again
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 21 EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 8:29 am

Kathrine kept her hues down. She wasnt acting any differently from when she had first met him...it was him now realizing how much younger she really was. "I know..." she said softly. "I...dont blame you for it...I know...I can be...a handful..." She said...though that in itself wasnt her fault either. After growing up having to help herself and hiding herself from everyone else, it was hard to convert....at least now that her mind had permanently reset...it was
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 21 EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 8:23 am

Shen closed his eyes. Had he been too rough? There was a good gap in their ages. Maybe...he expected too much from her. "Listen.." Shen whispered as he took a knee at her bedside and reached for her hands. "I'm sorry. I'm just..very concerned about your condition. Not many people survive what you went through. Its possible that you might still be in trouble. The doctors told me to watch you very closely. So...if I become difficult...thats why. Your health is vital, not for just Ceres, but for you."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 21 EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 8:19 am

Kathrine sighed in relief as he actually backed down. She nodded and looked up at him as he stood. "I will....I'll make sure to put it on every day, I swear" She said. She looked down as he more or less related her to being a child...compared to him...it was more or less true...but having him bluntly point it out...kind of hurt. "I wont...forget" She said softly while looking down at the bed
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 21 EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 8:15 am

Shen sighed as she pushed his hand back. Honestly, he was considering pinning her down...but that probably would have been bad on her stitches. "Fine." he sighed again. "But can I trust you to treat them properly? If you dont use the cream you'll find yourself in allot of pain. You wont be able to hold Ceres and sooner or later, you'll end up back in the hospital. You'll probably have to have them redone which will add to your healing time." Shen stated as he rose to his feet. "This is serious Kate. We're talking about your health. Whatever you're thinking...you need to abandon those thoughts and start thinking a little more like an adult." Shen stated. It might have been a bit harsh, but her stubbornness had to end.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 21 EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 8:09 am

Kathrine flinched as his hand gently touched her stomach. She shut her eyes and lightly pushed his hand away. "E-even so.....its still...it makes me...' she trailed off. She felt disfigured...ugly with fresh scars and wounds....and him seeing them...just made her all the more self conscious.... which was why every time he demanded to see them, she would give him the smallest glimpse and pull her shirt right back down
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 21 EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 8:03 am

Shen stared hard at Kate. He knew she was being serious, but had to fight back the urge to laugh. "Kate.." he paused, while erasing the smile on his lips. "I've seen every part of you. I've seen all the scars and all the bruises." he stated while moving closer to her. He slid his finger tips along her belly just above her stitches. "But these are different. These weren't caused by some sick freak. These are from our first child, the person you and I love the most. There's nothing to be ashamed of. You can see that..cant you?"
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 21 EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 7:55 am

Kathrine looked down as he brought Ceres into this. "Y-yes...and I'm telling you, even so, I'm fine..." she said stubbornly while glancing at him. She looked away. "I....dont like you....seeing my body...like this" She said while looking down. She had never liked showing him her more sever wounds....she had been like this since he had met her
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 21 EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 7:51 am

Shen was puzzled, again. He had expected Kate to be happy with the news of Himiko being gone. Maybe, the choice was obvious. How could he pick the mother of his child over a woman who had lied to him? Shen shook his head of those thoughts tho. Kate's stubbornness had resurfaced and needed to be dealt with. "Katherine." Shen stated in a very firm tone of voice. "We already talked about this. You promised Ceres, remember?"
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 21 EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 7:48 am

Kate smiled as he complimented her ability to put Ceres to sleep. "Jake said I used to sing while pregnant when she'd start kicking and it would calm her down.' she said. Hearing that Himiko was gone...Didnt make her give much of a reaction. She doubted that Himiko would give up that easily... She didnt seem like the type to just step aside when another women got in the way. "N-no, I'm fine" She said wrapped her arm around her stomach when he wanted to check her stitches
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 21 EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 7:44 am

Shen walked in quietly. A small smiled formed on his lips when he saw Ceres sleeping soundly without a care in the world. "You sure are good at getting her to sleep. I had..well..a hell of a time the other night." Shen smiled. He moved over towards the bed and sat down near the edge. "Himiko is gone. I doubt we'll see her again." he whispered, his eyes on Kate's. "But more importantly, I wanna take the time to treat your stitches like we discussed."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 21 EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 7:38 am

"Oh...I'm sorry..." Jake said as he paused, somewhat shocked. He couldnt figure out if he was more shocked that He didnt go with her or that he stayed with Kate....well for Ceres but still. "Yeah...I found out how stubborn she can be when it comes to taking care of herself. Josh used to say during their sessions she'd talk about never bothering to properly treat herself..." He sighed. "But...good thing your a stubborn doc right?" He asked.

Kathrine glanced over to the door, she was sitting reading another book while petting Lobo's head. "Yeah, She passed out about five minutes ago" She said while looking back toward her book and continued to read. Lobo lifted his head, his tail started to wag as Shen walked in
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 21 EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 7:33 am

Shen's eyes shifted over towards Jacob. Maybe...he was mistreating him, but that was a BIG maybe. Sighing, Shen shook his head slowly. "No, she's gone for Cali." he told him. Jacob would be able to connect the dots..or not..Shen really didn't care either way. He was however glad to hear that Kate would be able to travel. "Oh, speaking of her condition, I need to check her stitches. She refuses to use the cream the doctor gave her.." Shen frowned as he left the kitchen. He walked back towards Kate's room, tapped on the door, then opened it slowly. "Hey, is missy asleep?" Shen whispered. He knew better than to barge into the room. Ceres was a monster when awoken from her naps.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 21 EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 7:26 am

Just then Jacob had walked in with some groceries and walked into the kitchen to start putting them away. "Himiko come across a bug?" He asked, recalling her claim to leave if she saw one in the house. He was being civil again as he put stuff away. "I talked to the doctors again, they said in another day or two Kathrine should be fine to be on a plane to go home" He said
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 21 EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 7:16 am

Shen was sitting down on the couch. It...was strange. Himiko didn't seem the least bit upset or disappointed. Maybe..she really never cared about him..maybe she was only with him because he did everything for her. Sighing, Shen ran a hand through his jet black hair. He had cut it after taking the position with his dad's company so he no longer had his ponytail. "That girl.." Shen muttered. He wanted to forget, to move on...but something was nagging at him. His gut told him to go after Himiko..but not out of love. Sighing again, Shen got up from the couch and walked into the kitchen to see if the cabin had any vodka or rum. He needed a nice drink about now
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next