Two Dimensions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Dimensions

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 5:50 am

After about a minute the car hit a bump and Kathrine's body slid and wound up leaning against Chang's. "Hey...boss? Didnt her doc say something about her having a concussion? Doesnt that mean...like...she shouldnt be allowed to sleep?" One of the lower ranks asked while looking at her as he tried to remember the simple rules to a concussion

-------

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 5:47 am

Chang's eyes nearly popped right out of his head. His back pressed more into the seat trying to put at least a little distance between them. For just a moment, his eyes closed feeling her lips on his cheek and her warm breath against her neck. For just a moment, he actually considered breaking the rules and violating the poor girl. His eyes shot open. They darted like daggers over towards his men who had been watching the whole thing. "Not a word to the boss." he growled and moved Kate back into her seat. He leaned her up against the window and made sure to pull her skirt down a little so it didn't rise up. "God damnit..." Chang muttered and closed his eyes. "She's a little tease." one of his men chuckled. "You think Shen is hitting that?" another asked. "Totally." one of them smirked. "Shut it." Chang ordered. Luckily for him the base was only about 15 minutes away.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 5:41 am

"Ehh...Chang?....thats your...name?" She asked as she arched her back, pressing her hands against the seat which pressed her belly down into Chang's thighs some more. "Shen...Lin...Chang....chinese...have fun names" She said with a soft chuckle and blinked. "Ah....your cheeks...are pink" She said, and got onto her hands and knees before she sat on Changs lap and lightly poked his cheeks. "Heheh...your cute....when you...blush" She said and leaned forward and lightly kissed his cheek and chuckled again as the blush deepened. "See....it's...cute" She said as she nuzzled her face against his neck and let out a soft sigh, her warm breath hitting his neck as she closed her eyes. "I'mma....just....n..ap..." She mummbled softly as she started to fall asleep
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 5:36 am

"Hey Chang...you know maybe we could just.." One of the lower ranks mumbled. He began to drool when he saw how Kate laid herself right over his boss's lap. "Shut the fuck up!" Chang snapped. He gazed down at Kate letting out a small groan. The girl was waay too innocent for her own good. The only thing was that Chang was sure that it was all because of her medication. "Dont mind these dumb asses. They're just here for protection." Change huffed. He sat back against his seat. For now, he'd let Kate do what she wanted as long as she didn't cause trouble. He caught one of his guys trying to sneak a peek up her skirt and slapped him. "Eyes on the windows." he ordered. Honestly, his men were acting like they'd never seen a woman before...
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 5:31 am

"Ughhh but I'm all dirty....look...the shirt....is all torn and...dirty" she said. She laid down, stretching herself over the man's lap, her belly pressing against his thighs. "Hn....umm....I rememeber.....going to the boat....then being kidnapped....by your guys" She said with a chuckle as she tilted her head back to look at him with hazed violet hues. She looked over to the other men, then back up at the one man. "How come...they...are looking at me...funny?" She asked and chuckled softly. She almost seemed like an innocent drunk
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 5:26 am

"Like I said, we're-" the man stated as he moved his gaze back over to Kate just in time to see her stripping. His face shot bright pink. He lunged forward pulling her shirt back down. A few of the men who were riding with them pouted. "Ok Missy why dont we just keep your clothes on for the ride huh?" he asked and sat back releasing a deep sigh. He couldn't help but to peek over at Kate again tho. The girl had an amazing body. He'd love to get a crack at it, but he knew that Kate was way too important to Lin. The girl needed to be protected like gold which meant that it was his job to keep her safe until they got to the base. "Hey Missy do you remember anything by chance?" he asked her. He had been told by Lin that just before the grenade went off she was close to killing herself.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 5:22 am

Kathrine wrapped her arms around the man's arm, hugging his arm to her chest, leaning against him for support as he lead her down the stairs. She stumbled a couple times but he always caught her. As she was lead to the car she crawled in and looked out the window. She sat back looking at him. "Where...are we...going?" she asked and looked down at herself and blinked. "Wow.....I'm...really dirty..." she said, tugging at her clothes. "Ugh....I...cant ware...this" She muttered and started to lift her shirt up over her stomache
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 5:16 am

"Fuck.." the man muttered as he walked in. One look at Kate and he knew the docs had proabably given her too much. He moved over to her side to keep her from falling and slowly guided her out. "Just relax. Crazy will take care of you. Oh, by the way Shen is doing fine. Lin is having him restrained just to be safe tho. We're moving both of you to another base." he explained and began to slow process of guiding her down the stairs since the elevator was out. When he got her to the car he had her slide towards the back. Shen would be riding in a different car just in case someone tried to pull off an ambush.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 5:12 am

Kathrine had been given a shot of morphine. It made her stop screaming but it was making her a bit loopy. The cut that had caused all the blood was from a gash just above her forehead. She chuckled as the gash was being stitched and had a bandage placed over it. She looked up to the man who had entered in to check on her and chuckled softly. "I....am very lucky....but....I have a con....concuss.....hehe, I'm not...suppose to fall asleep...." She said as she stood up and swayed a little
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 5:05 am

"Shhhh I got you." Lin whispered. Unfortunately it was another 15 minutes before Lin's people came. He had Kate taken into a seperate room to be looked at while he and a few other guys worked on moving all the ruble off Shen's body. "Monster..." Lin muttered. Aside from some deep cuts Shen's body was mostly in tact. It was probably due to the mental state he had been in during the explosion. He'd get to wake up to a world of pain once he came to tho. "Alright get him up and lets move out." Lin ordered. His left arm sat in a sling. IT was all he was willing to let his medics do for the moment. He needed to moved into one of his other bases right away. "Make sure Shen and the girl are with us." he ordered. His right hand man nodded and set out to check on Kate's injuries.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 5:01 am

Kathrine leaned over, pressing her forehead against the ground letting out a painful cry. "G-get off!" She yelled, pulling away from him, wincing and grabbed her head again. God everything was blurred... "Make....it stop...!" She cried shaking her head, pressing her hands against the sides of her head. She leaned down, her forehead pressing into Lin's chest as she took in sharp pained breaths
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 4:56 am

"You're alive..." Lin whispered. He walked up to Kate holding what was probably a broken arm. He let out a deep sigh of relief tho. If Shen woke up and found Kate dead all hell would break loose. Actually, it kinda already had. "Cops should be here soon. They wont be able to touch us. I'll have our own medics come to treat you and Shen." Lin sighed and turned spotting Shen's body. "Asshole. If he had just listened he would have found out that I managed to track the guys who fucked up Yoko. They all went rouge and strangely enough seemed to be linked to the attack on Lagoon Company plus the attacks on Bala's guys and mine."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 9:14 am

Kathrine had been blown back by the explosion. It had sent her flying into the glass windows, a large crack in the glass could be seen from where her head had smacked into it, blood covered the area of which she hit, and slid down the front of her face, down her neck, soaking into her clothes. She slowly blinked, sitting up and winced, her hand pressing against her head. She dropped the gun as she was numbed by pain. "F-Fuck" She cursed, shutting her eyes tight as if to block out the pain
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 8:55 am

Shen simply couldn't feel much in his state. She could have slapped and kneed him all day and he'd barely flinch. However, moments after she had pulled the trigger Shen let out a blood filled cry. The grenade dropped from his hand as his body went down. Unfortunately, the pin had came out while being dropped. Lin jumped over the couch and ran for the grenade. He managed to scoop it up and throw it into the elevator just before it went off! The blast sent everything in the office flying across the room. The glass windows shattered as smoke bellowed out of the office. Shen laid pinned down under some ruble, completely motionless. It took a while, but Lin was finally able to get up. His ears were ringing tho. "Damnit...should have just showed up at his place..." he cursed and looked around. His first goal was to find Kate. He could have sworn he'd seen her holding a gun to her head..
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 8:49 am

Kathrine's hues narrowed. "Let go of me!" She yelled and blinked as he forced a kiss on her. She pushed him away and smacked him hard again, glaring at him. She looked over to Lin as he told her where another gun was. She blinked and looked back at Shen as he looked at her and only saw Yoko. "I'm...not...YOKO!" She yelled and kneed him hard in the groin, and made a dash for the table. She grabbed the gun from under it, took aim.... a loud bang echoed in the room. She had shot Shen in the shoulder then checked how many rounds were left. "I'm done.... I'm sick of living as your scape goat.....you want to feel guilty... fine, feel guilty" She growled as she aimed the run to her head and closed her eyes
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 8:43 am

Shen didn't respond to her slap. He dropped the dagger he was holding in his left hand and placed an iron grip around Kate's wrist. He looked her dead in the eye fully convinced that she was his lost love. "Dont worry..." he whispered, his gun still aimed at Lin. "I wont them touch you. I'll protect you this time. No one will touch you..." he repeated over, over, and over again before he pulled her into a forced kiss. Lin took his chance and lunged for the shot gun he'd been trying to get closer to. Shen's eye's snapped open! He shoved Kate into the ground while firing off his gun into the couch. He didn't stop till he ran out of ammo. Lin returned fire. He had no choice. He'd have to defend himself until he could knock Shen out. "Hey girl!" Lin called from behind the couch. "Under the table to your right theres a gun. You want him to stop? You want him to stop seeing Yoko instead of you? Shoot him!" Lin cried. "How foolish.." Shen muttered and pulled a grenade from his coat. "Yoko would never betray me. You may have corrupted her body and defiled her spirit, but she would never turn against me." he stated and gazed back at Kate with a loving smile. "Isn't that right?" Shen asked while holding the grenade up. "Oh fuck..." Lin blinked. Shen was gonna blow them all to kingdom come!!
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 8:27 am

Kathrine looked toward the elevator when the bimb went off. She seemed completely un interested in what was happening. When Lin suddenly grabbed her she just kept a blank face and stood there. Seeing Shen burst in, she just turned her head and she let the man use her as a shield. But when Shen referred to her as Yoko her blah ze hues narrowed sharply. She pulled away from Lin and walked straight up to Shen and smacked him hard across the face. "GET OUT!!!" She yelled, glaring up at him
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 8:23 am

"Well in his defense...she was really special. No offense, but I seriously doubt that you two got involved and this is only the first time you're hearing about her." Lin stated. It was about 10 minutes before a violent explosion rocked the very foundation of the building! "What was that?" Lin yelled over the phone. "A-A grenade...he kicked it towards...AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" Lin suddenly slammed the phone back onto the hook. More explosions were going off by the second. He flipped his desk onto the side, grabbed Kate, and pulled her behind it. "Shit shit shit! I had a feeling he'd react like this." Lin muttered. He looked up peeking over his desk. "As soon as the elevator comes up open fire! Dont hold back!" He ordered, but he was too late. The elevator doors had opened and his men who were standing guard were already dead. They had been shot multiple times. One had been gutted. "Fuck.." Lin muttered and rushed to his feet. He placed Kate in front of him using her as a shield. "Lin..." Shen whispered, his face stone cold. Blood dripped down from his hands but he didn't seem to care. "Do intend to murder Yoko again?" Shen asked. Something inside him had snapped. "Shen I've told you a thousand times that I had nothing to do with that! I wasn't even in china when she died! I swear I didn't know anything!" Lin cried and started backing up while keeping Kate close to him. Shen raised his gun without a moment of hesitation. It was almost as if he couldn't even see Kate now. "Come on Shen...lets talk about this calmly eh?" Lin smiled nervously and continued backing away. He was trying to reach a shot gun he kept hidden behind the couch that sat near the window.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 8:11 am

"Doesnt matter..." She said, closing her eyes momentarily before she glared at him. "Yes, he's still hung up on Yoko, everything is about Yoko, wish I would have known that when I met him" She growled and turned her head when her phone rang. She took the phone and put it to her ear. "Nope" She said shortly and snapped the phone shut and tossed it back on Lin's desk. He had turned her away for the second time, she had nothing left to say to him, he had made it clear what was more important. She wasnt going to be his tool to feel less guilty about what ever happened to Yoko, she was done
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 8:06 am

Lin stood completely dumbfounded. IT wasn't that Kate had given in, no..it was how she had explained her situation. It sounded as if she didn't even care what could happen to her. Lin couldn't pick up too much concern or fear within her voice. He blinked, nearly dropping her phone when she tossed. "Wow...he must have really hurt you." Lin blinked. "You two have some sort of relationship? I always thought he was still hung up on Yoko." Lin blinked again. It seemed almost everyone knew about about the details that surrounded Yoko, everyone except Kate. About a second later Shen called back. Lin couldn't even get a word in tho. "Uh...its for you." he sighed handing Kate her phone. "Kate have you been harmed?" Shen asked. There was something different in his voice, something dark and edgy. Lin continued to lean against his desk. He wasn't sure how well Kate knew Shen, but the girl was about to witness what the REAL Shen was like, the one Yoko had cleansed.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 8:00 am

Kathrine sat with a straight face during his explanation of what would happen to her if she refused. She held up her hand for him to wait a moment as she pulled out her phone and dialed Shen. She didnt bother to pay attention to weather he answered or if it was his machine. "I was taken hostage when I got on the boat, I've been kidnapped by a mister Crazy Lin, who says if I dont ask you to hear him out for a case, he will have a train run over me for ten hours strait, and after he will have me raped repeatitly while recording it to send to you as proof of how serious he is. Dunno if he'll let me go if you hear him out, but that's all he's asking for is for you to listen to him" She said flatly and hung up the phone with a snap. "There" she said and tossed him her phone."If he calls back you can answer. I want nothing more to do with it" She muttered and crossed her arms again
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 7:54 am

"That may be the case, but you're my only hope love." Lin stated. When she asked about the consequences, he pressed his face into his palm. "Well to be blunt..." he began and then suddenly looked up with a completely different gaze in his eyes. His hues had turned dark, nearly blood hungry and looked very similar to Bala and Revy's. "If you refuse I'll have my men run a train on you for ten hours straight. We'll shoot the whole thing with your cell and send him clips of it. After that, I'll throw you into some building where you'll continued to be raped until I'm assured that shen will play nice. Now, I'm not a monster. I'm more then willing to have you drugged up after the first...five hours." Lin explained with a small shrug of his shoulders. "Its in your best interest to help. I may be a gentleman, but I'm also a mob boss. The big guys in China demand results. Time isn't something I have much of, not when Bala is letting her goons run loose."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 7:48 am

"Listen Mister Lin, He doesnt care about me the way you seem to think he does." she said and blinked as he pouted at her. She didnt know nor really care what the history was between this guy and Shen. "Let's say I refuse...what are you going to do to me. Knowing the truth of how you plan on having me cooperate may....enhance your chances of getting his help I suppose, but I still wouldnt count on it" She said simply
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 7:44 am

"Sorry hun." Lin frowned and rose to his feet. "What if you were to push him? I've never seen Shen around any other women except that crazy dog that shares his company." Lin shivered. Now that he thought about it, he wasn't on good terms with either Shen or Revy. "Come on I'm asking nicely. I really, really need Lagoon's help. However, if Shen is a problem Dutch will refuse which puts me in a pinch because I'm sure I'll need Shen too." he stated. "Are you sure you wont just talk to him? Pretty please???" Lin pouted and clapped his hands together. He was really trying to use the easy route first. He may have been a mob boss but he was still a gentleman.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 7:39 am

She looked at him, surprised he was actually asking for her help rather then demanding it. But she didnt trust him, he could easily turn around and be another serpent like Bala. As he took a knee in front of her she looked off to the side. "Even if I ask...he probably wont.... if he's not willing to leave this city and come with me...then I doubt he will listen to anything I have to say...." She said, her hues saddened. She was already recalling the events in the bathroom...she and cried for him to come with her... and still he denied her. "Please.... I just want to go home.... and forget everything..." She muttered, feeling utterly defeated
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) Empty

Back to top Go down

You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next