Two Dimensions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Dimensions

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 10:14 am

She looked up at him. "I doubt it... all he wants to do is keep sending me away....if this is how it was going to be....I would have rather stayed living under my uncles roof....at least then.....I got to see Shen everyday..." She said quietly. She laid down on his bed and closed her eyes, sleep quickly finding her. She was exhausted from last night...and then the stress and strain from being shot, twice! Thankfully Benny was easy to talk to, he reminded her of Josh, only minus the being gay part. She slept all the way past noon, not looking like she was going to wake up any time soon. She curled up on Benny's bed, hugging a pillow to her chest. "G-get....off" She groaned lightly, and rolled onto her side. "Stop...it" She muttered. Even though a year had past... she could control what she dreamt

((Hey send me a PM on here to let me know if you will be on at all tomorrow night, that way I'll know to come on at night or not))
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 8:57 am

Feeling her tug his hand, Benny sat back down, but made sure to the close the door first. He laid down next to her, hearing her out completely before he sat up again. "Talk to him. Lock you and him in a room and talk it out. IF you have to yell, yell. If you have scream, scream till you're about the pass out. Let him know exactly how you feel about everything. I'm not just talking about your pain either." Benny smiled. He took his glasses off and cleaned the lenses off with the tip of his shirt. "Shen loves you. I dont think you'll like this, but I've tried very hard to get him laid during the time he's been here. He loves you. He's devoted to you, but he's also a guy. Guys make stupid mistakes. You cant expect those mistakes to be corrected unless you point it them out. Do that. If you really love him like I think you do..take the first step towards getting your issues resolved. Now, I'm not saying that things will become magic over night, but at least try. Heh, I gave him the exact same speech just before the other day before we went to Hotel Moscow's base. You and him and both equally stubborn people."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 8:51 am

Kathrine reached up and grabbed Benny's hand. "Dont....leave..." She said and took in a shaky breath. "Sorry...." She said with a sigh and wiped her eyes before the tears could fall. "Everything is so fucked up" She whimpered, letting her hand that held his drop. "I always thought.....when we met again that we'd jump into one anothers arms....make up and go on with our lives like they were before" She cried softly and wiped her tears. "But the first fucking thing....to come out of his mouth, is 'why are you here'....a year....of not seeing me....and thats the first thing he says" She whimpered. "It made me so angry...that....all the reasons I came to hate him came pouring out...." She said
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 8:45 am

"The past huh" Benny blinked. He knew her past well, both her's and Shen's. "You know...the best way to deal with a painful past to have someone you trust and care for help." he stated and got up to sit down by her bedside. "Have you talked to shen? I mean, really talked to him? You can blame him all you want...but until you really talk to him I dont think you'll find any happiness. But, thats just a jew's two cents." Benny laughed and rose to his feet. "I'll let you rest for now. Just yell if you need anything ok?"
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 8:42 am

"Thanks" She chuckled and wrapped an arm around him, using him as suuport up the stairs and into his room. "Reminds me of my friends boy friends room" She chuckled softly and sat on his bed. "Fine... just....tired" She said and looked up at him with a light smile. "Heh, only if you can take away the past" She said with a soft chuckle. "I'll be fine...I promise" she said. "Thanks for the help Benny" She said
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 8:38 am

"Anything you want princess." he smiled down at her. He was just about to make her breakfast since he was sure that she and shen hadn't gotten a chance to eat. "Come on. I'll bring you something hot in a few minutes." he smiled and lean down so he could support her while they walked. He took her into his room. IT was small and nearly every wall was covered with computer screens of some sort. "Sorry its bit a messy. Its been a while since I had a lady around ya know." Benny chuckled and ran his hand along the back of his head. "Kate...are you ok?" he asked and took a knee in front of her. "I know it aint my place. We dont even know each other. But...when you first came here...you had such a fierce gaze within your eyes. That inner strength you had...I dont know...but it seems to have weakened a little. If theres anything I can do to help dont hesitate to tell me ok? Uncle Benny will fix you right up!"
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 8:33 am

The call went missed, when Shen gave her the phone she didnt reach for it at first. She ignored every word Revy said as she worked on blotting out the pain from her legs. After a half hour passed she grabbed her phone and text Josh back letting him know she was still okay. "Hey Benny, can I hide out in your room for a bit?" She asked looking at the blue eyed boy. "I just need a quite place to rest" She said with a weak smile before running her hand through her hair
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 8:29 am

Dutch had walked inside. He understood Shen's need to get KAte out of the city, honestly he did. However, at the moment it just wasn't possible. Soon wide scale war would spread across the city. The first to die would be the ones who attempted to leave. Shen was about head in too, before looked down noticing Kate's phone. He read the name that came up, but didn't answer. No, he took the phone in straight to Kate and placed in front of her before walking off towards his room. Revy was leaning against the stove smoking a cigarette. "How was the honeymoon?" she grinned down at Kate using her broken english. She could spat all the bruises and bites shen had left all over Kate's neck. "Must have been intense."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 8:24 am

When the door opened Kathrine's violet hues looked up at Benny as he offered her help. "More or less... "She winced when he asked if she was okay. She winced as she moved out of the car, nearly falling but was able to stand thanks to Benny's support. "Thanks Benny" She said as she limped into building. Her phone had fallen out of her pocket and onto the ground outside the car. Shortly after Shen told Dutch to get Kate out, her phone started to vibrate against the ground, it was Josh calling
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 8:19 am

"Fuck!!" Shen spat as she pushed him. He watched her storm out and pressed his hand to his face. After a minute or two, he followed her out and found the car that was suppose to take them back. The ride home was a silent one. Shen never even attempted to look in her direction. When they reached HQ Dutch and Benny were outside waiting for them. "You ok Kate?" he asked, his bright blue eyes immediately shooting down to the bandages Shen had tied around her legs. "What the hell happened?" Dutch asked. "Bala happened." Shen grunted as he stepped out of the car. He pulled Dutch to the side while Benny tried helping Kate inside the building. "Listen...I need Kate out of here. The two of us worked too hard for her to end up dead in this god forsaken city." Shen snapped. Dutch ran a hand over his bald head. "I hear ya...but thats just not possible." he stated with a long sigh. "Find a way." shen requested, no...ordered.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 8:13 am

A year ago, him screaming at her like that would have set her off... she would have crumbled into nothing. She couldnt hide how hard she wound up flinching when he slammed the door, or even when he walked up to her and yelled in her face. She stared at him without a word. She bit back her pain and stood up, pushing past him and walked out without saying a word, leaning against the wall as she slowly made her way down the hall. She remembered the layout she had been in so far, she knew how to get out. If he wanted her out of his life to 'protect' her then fine, she'd get out of his life for good
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 8:09 am

Shen expression turned grim. He had heard her, loud and clear too. He took in a deep breath and placed her down back onto the bed. He turned slamming door so hard that it nearly broke off the hinges. "WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT FROM ME?!!!" Shen yelled. He moved closer, now in her face. "Just fucking tell me already! Do you wanna be safe, do you want me to fight for you, WHAT? I'm trying to give you everything, but I fucking cant! If I have to pick between you being safe and earning your forgiveness I'll fucking choose your safety each and every time! You fucking no that! Why the hell do you continue pushing me when you know damn well how I think? Tell me fucking why!!!!!" Shen screamed as loudly as he could. His voice thundered throughout room. Honestly, he hadn't meant to snap, but her last comment had set him off.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 8:03 am

"She's not a fucking associate, she's his fucking boss!" Kathrine barked back and slowly tried to stand back up once again. "Fuck!" She growled. She glared at him as walked up to her, her body stiffened in his arms as she tried to push herself away and out of his arms. She glared at him again before turning her head away from him and crossed her arms. "Right...thats what you do best anyway" She muttered, too quiet for him to hear.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 7:59 am

"I dont work with Bala! She's an associate of Dutch. He does business with her every now and then. The only thing I.." he began, but paused and shook his head. "You know what just forget it. I dont expect you to understand or to try to. Listen, you have no idea how sorry I am that you got shot. Really...I am." Shen stated and threw his shirt on over his shoulders. "Listen, I'll get you a ticket and put you on a plane tonight. You...You dont belong here. I'll deal with Bala's wrath later. You need to be back in new york...." he stated. "And apparently away from me..." shen thought to himself. He walked over scooping her body up into his arms. "Dont fight me." he barked, his eyes narrowing sharply. "You should be putting any pressure on your legs. I'll carry you out and to the car. Dont bitch about this one Kate."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 7:54 am

Kathrine glared at him before cursing into the cloth again, punching her fist into the ground when he was done. She spat the rag out and looked at her legs. "These are the fucking people you enjoy hanging around Shen!....what the fuck kind of life were you expecting when coming to work with this" She yelled at him, pissed off and in pain now. "Fffuck" She hissed as she used the bed to stand up when she shouldnt have been trying to stand at all. She sat ont he bed and took her clothes from him, and dressed her self, cussing every couple seconds from the pain, even the shot could blot it all out
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 7:49 am

"Kate, I know its hard but I need you stay calm. I'll give you something for the pain soon." Shen promised. He had just finished with one thigh and luckily had been able to find the bullet. He treated the wound and wrapped it up tightly. "Almost done. Just bare with me." he replied softly. Shen might have changed, but his medical skills were still sharp as ever. In only a few minutes he had dug both bullets out and wrapped both her legs. He had also given her a shot for the pain. He tore off some more of his sheet to clean the blood from her legs. Sighing, he pulled back rubbing his bruised face which still had the backside of Bala's handprint on it. "Relax there. I'll get your clothes..." he whispered and rose to his feet. He grabbed his pants first and pulled them up before returning to Kate with her underwear and the rest of her clothes.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 7:44 am

"FUCK!!!" She screamed as she was shot again, tears came to her eyes from the sudden shock of pain. Her mind began to go numb to block it all out but she fought to stay with it. "God fucking dammit!"She cried out after Bala left, holding her legs tightly. "fuck, Fuck FUCK" She yelled, ripping a piece of the sheet and bit onto it as Shen dug the bullets out. "Fuuuuugh" She screamed into the cloth
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 7:39 am

"So..you understand now?" Bala asked as she pulled out a cigar from the suit pocket. "Oh...and by the way Shen..." Bala smirked and grabbed the gun from her guard. She turned towards Kate firing a shot into her other leg as well. "That was for lying to me. You told me that this girl worked for you. She doesn't, does she? I looked into her background. She's from new york and only just recently got here." Bala explained. Shen pressed his hands into Kate's wound. He took some of the sheets and wrapped them around her thighs to stop the bleeding. "I dont like being lied to. As a matter of fact...you lied to me twice didn't you?" Bala grinned and took aim again. "Stop!!!" Shen yelled. He turned placing himself in front of Kate. "Ok. Whatever you want Bala-san." Shen pleaded. Bala stepped forward taking Shen's chin into her grasp. "Dont you forget it." she purred before slapping his violently across the face. She had one of her men toss a med kit onto the floor. "You can leave when she's been cleaned up." Bala smiled and with a casual wave walked out. Shen immediately turned and undid the wrappings he had tied. He grabbed some gloves from the mid kit along with some tools and began to slow process of removing the bullets.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 7:33 am

Kathrine stepped back when the door opened. She blinked as Bala exclaimed she wanted them back next week for another test. When Shen flatly refused all she heard next was a gone firing. There was a cripiling pain in her right leg. She looked down seeing the sheet she was using slowly seeping blood from her right thigh. She felt back as pain surged through her and she let out a pained cry as she grabbed her leg where she had just been shot
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 7:28 am

The two of them spent the next few hours in pure silence. 30 more minutes passed until Bala finally opened the door. She stepped in with a few of her guards standing behind her. "Well then!" she smiled and clapped her hands together. "You two gave us some promising data. However in order for the drug to be effective there needs to be a balance. I cant just shoot people up. If they take in too much they wont be able to answer questions." Bala stated, her eyes on Kate. "Sooooo, how about you two come back next week hm? Of course I'll pay you, but theres still plenty of work to be done!" Bala chimed happily. The devil woman was actually in a good mood. "No." Shen answered flatly. "Excuse me?" Bala blinked, her gaze turning cold. "I wont be apart of this and I wont allow you to get your kicks by watching my fuck. Find someone else." he growled. "Oh my..." Bala whispered, her gaze shifting between Kate and shen. "Did the happy couple have a fight? I thought you two would be thrilled to get back into the sack. Well, I suppose I could find someone else...but I wont." Bala stated with the widest of evil smiles. "The moment you two set foot in this town you sold your souls to me. Both of you are my property. If you have a problem with that...." Bala grinned and snapped her fingers. One of the guards behind her pulled out his pistol and shot Kate in her right thigh. "KATE!!!!" Shen screamed and rushed over to her side. "You bitch!!!" Shen spat. "Damn right." Bala chuckled. "Now, you two get cleaned up. I'll have a car take you back to Lagoon HQ since the streets are still dangerous. I'll expect you two back here next week. DO NOT make me send someone to find you.."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 7:20 am

Kathrine glared at him without a word. She refused to sit back on the bed. She turned her back to him and stood near the door, willing to wait it out for someone to come and let her out and away from him. How she hated him..... for what he had become.... for what he had done to her....how deep down she couldnt stop loving him, even if she did hate him, but she was a stubborn and strong girl. She may have still loved him, but she would be damned if she'd just throw herself into his arms crying.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 7:15 am

"What?" Shen blinked, his eyes narrowing. "First of all, I dont kill. So lets just get that straight. I'm here working as Lagoon company's physician. How they conduct business is none of mine." He huffed and turned his head away from her. "You wouldn't understand. You have no idea how it feels to have expectations placed on your shoulders and then fail. I needed a break from it all, but I dont suppose you care do you?" Shen scoffed and shook his head. "Oh and for the record, I wasn't planning on being forgiven quickly. However, if I'm really only a shadow of the man you knew you should have just let me die in the street." He spat and took the sheets off the bed to wrap them around his waist. Unfortunately, when Kate knocked no one answered and since the door could only be opened from the other side they were stuck. Shen rose to his feet. His closed his lips tight to keep from moaning as the sheets rubbed against his bare skin. He couldn't exactly hide his semi hard on, so he gave up. "Just sit down. Bala will send someone eventually." Shen frowned and crossed his arms over his chest.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 7:09 am

God she was sore....a year without sex and then having his......god like manhood in her... she'd be lucky if nothing tore. "Yeah right" She muttered under her breath as he spoke of hopeless dreams. "What the hell makes you think you'll be forgiven so quickly, if at all.Do you seriously think I want anything to do with the man you've turned back into? A man who doesnt mind killing, or selling off innocent lives" She said and sat up, not yelling at him but with a firm voice. "You are not the man I looked up to, your nothing but a shadow of that man" She said and stood up, shivering and bit her lip, fighting the urge to moan out. She walked to the door and knocked, wanting to be let out and away from him
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 6:57 am

Shen was laying on his back. He wasn't even sure what time it was. The drug had worked his way through his body, but he could still feel those strong desires calling him. He ran his hand over his forehead. His body was especially sore from just being shot, yet it still wanted access to Kate. His member was semi hard, but never really died down thanks to the side effects of the drug. "Kate..." shen whispered, his voice dry from all the moaning and screaming he had done. "I'm sorry." he whispered and sat up. His hand ran over to his side. By some miracle his bandage was still in place. "I know this was the last thing you wanted." he whispered and ran his hands through his hair. A soft moan left his lips from the sensation. "I just want you to know that...its not like I think anything has changed. I know what this was. I also know that it was my fault...to an extent." he sighed and looked over at her. She had the blanket so he didn't exactly have anything to cover himself with. "I want you to know tho that I still intend..." he paused and moaned. Damnit, the drug must not have completely left his blood stream yet. "uh..I still intend to earn your forgiveness. Maybe one day...you and I can go back to how things use to be between us."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 6:50 am

Kathrine didnt seem to think much of it as he began to buck his hips into her, forcing her to take more of his length. She continued to moan, and work him until he came, swallowing all he had to offer and licked him clean. His words were fuzzy... she could barely make them out, she wasnt even the bit satisfied as she could be. She sat up and ran her fingers through his hair, pulling it slightly. "Fuck me as hard as you can" She growled lustfully. Their beast like mating went on into the morning, when Kathrine finally came to her senses. She was still drunk off the injection, but now to a controlable point....or at least a point she could restrain herself. She pushed Shen away and wrapped herself up in the blanket without a word and laid on the bed. She was exhausted... her body was aching, still wanting to continue... The last thing she wanted was to have to put on another live porn show for a sick pervert
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next