Two Dimensions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Dimensions

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 40 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 2:01 am

Shen let out a frustrated sigh. It seemed like she wasn't willing to accept any kid of help from him. When the girls began to flood in, Shen took his time to examine each and everyone. He sent the ones who were faking out the fastest. At the moment he didn't have time for them. He still had allot of software to install on his computer. As he waited for a patch to load, he looked over at Kate, his eyes widening slightly. "You...take your studies seriously?" he blinked a few times. "Interesting..." he stated, though more to himself. "I'm curious, do you plan on attending college once you graduate?"
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 40 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 1:55 am

Kathrine threw the pills across the room and closed her eyes. She yawned and fell asleep, though even asleep, she didnt look very relaxed. When she started hearing giggling she growled and sat up rubbing her eyes. She looked at the clock and leaned over the cot and grabbed her bag, pulling out homework and started writing, her answers sloppy looking do to her injured hand. She was a strange delinquent to say the least. She came to school, she did homework... usually it was opposite. her major problem at school seemed to be her attitude and the constant fighting. She glared at the girls who came in, knowing they wouldnt try anything while she was awake and watching/glaring at them
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 40 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 1:50 am

"Well...I dont think your observations are completely correct..." Shen stated and with a sigh got up. He soon returned to her side however and slipped a few pills into her hand. "Your body looks exhausted. The tone in your voice indicates a lack of sleep. Take these. They'll knock you out." Shen replied softly and placed a glass of water by her side. Once again he had struck out. Kate seemed very intent on keeping him at a distance. As the morning went on, Shen's office was pretty quiet. It wasn't under after second period that the 'giggling' could be heard. Word had spread throughout the school. Also, this time Shen was actually dressed like a teacher. He wore a light blue collared shirt and a long white lab coat over it. He left the first few buttons undone however. Shen had never really been a tie kind of person. The girls that were waiting outside couldn't wait to get the chance to feel the chest of an older man
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 40 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 1:45 am

After Kathrine's warning to him about leaving her alone she hadnt expected him to suddenly be standing in front of her asking about her knew injuries. She glared at him with her classic glare and moved his hand away with her arm. "I said leave me alone" She said and turned away from him and laid down. She hadnt really gotten any sleep last night and was exhausted. "Dont let any stupid firls in here like yesterday...they only come in here looking at you for sex, got it. I dont want to deal with their stupid giggling today" She grumbled. Her hand still her, her head was pounding
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 40 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 1:38 am

The next day, Shen sat at his desk waiting for some software to install on his pc. Everything was a mess and Shen had allot of cleaning up to do before his office was up and running. He leaned back in his seat pondering the words that the boy had spoken. IT seemed that he knew a good bit about Katherine's past. Shen wanted that information, but couldn't exactly force the boy to talk. When Kate walked in, Shen rose his feet and quickly moved over towards her. "What happened?" he blinked and in leaned her close to her cot. For a teacher he smelled...well...pretty damn good. "Ms. Burrows..you have two completely new injures. Please talk to me. Anything you say will be completely confidential. I'm here to help..this is why I took this job."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 40 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 1:32 am

The boy looked at Shen with a stupid look. "Who are you?" He asked. "Oh right, rumors said we finally had a new doctor. She sent my friend to the hospital a week ago with a broken arm, I wanted revenge" He said simply as he stood up, rubbing his stomach and winced. "Damn...And the other thing..." He said and smirked. "None of your business" He said and walked out with his friends. Kathrine leaned against a tree outside of school. No one greeted her, she didnt seem to have any friends. She let out a low sigh and started to walk home...though she walked as slow as she could. She stopped in town and looked at the displays in the store windows. By the time she made it to her dump of a house the street lights were on.... Hopefully her uncle would be passed out.

The next morning Kathrine went to all her classes, but when lunch break came she went to the doctors office and slid the door open. she had a new bandage on her cheek and another higher up on the side of her head. She walked over to the cot and laid down on the bed letting out a light sigh. School was too long for her to bother trying to go the whole day
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 40 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 1:25 am

Shen's eye's shot wide open! Once again Kate surprised him. He couldn't even speak as she threw out the poor girl. Rising to his feet, he gazed down at her with a clear frown. "Even if that was the case, I have an obligation to make sure." he stated, though his explanation seemed to be ignored. When the boys came in and the fight started, Shen was once again surprised. Katherine...she truly was a fighter. When she walked out Shen took a knee near the boy who was laying on the floor. "Would you like to explain why you just attempted to strike a female? Also what did you mean by, 'she'll get what she deserves when she gets home' ?"
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 40 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 1:21 am

Kathrine had managed to fall asleep... though it seemed shortly interupted as she thought she kept hearing the door constantly slid open. Finally she growled and sat up glaring at the girl who had taken off her shirt. "Get the fuck out before I kick your ass out for you" She growled and got up. Many of the girls knew better then to pick a fight with her. "Your not hurt, your not sick....no....scratch that, you are sick in the head" She said and threw the girls shirt at her face. "Dont make me say it again" She said, her eyes narrowing. When the girl finally left she looked at Shen. "Seriously... dont you know when a girl is trying to seduce you" She muttered and turned her back to him to get her things. Just as she put on her shoes the doors slid open again and Kathrine growled. "I said to get out" She growled and looked a three boys standing at the door. "Oh...wrong person...even so, my warnings the same. "You bitch!" one yelled and ran at her throwing a punch.

Kathrine's hues sharpened and she grabbed his wrist, and despite her aching body, threw him over her shoulder and onto the ground with a thud, followed by a swift kick to his stomach. "Better luck next time" She yawned and walked out. "That stupid little" One of the boy's friends growled. "Heh, dont worry, when she gets home, she'll get what she deserves" The boy muttered and winced as he stood, holding his stomache
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 40 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 1:12 am

Feeling the pillow, Shen turned around and adjusted his glasses. Was this how all Yankee children acted? Sighing softly, he turned back around and continued to work on his list. "I see...so you wish to be left alone?" he asked softly and with a small huff turned back around. It was then he saw them, the bruises that lined up along her thighs. Most were dark, indicating that they were old. However some were bright purple and had been inflicted recently. "This child..." Shen thought to himself. Could those have been from her fights? It was possible...but Shen suspected otherwise. "Very well. However, should you need me I'll be right here." he replied softly.Shen figured it would be best to give her what she wanted..at least for now. As the hour passed on it wasn't long before shen started receiving visitors. Most were giggling girls who had come to catch a glimpse of the new young teacher. Unfortunately for Shen, very few of the girls were actually injured. Some even faked injures. One girl in particular had claimed that her stomach was hurting and unbuttoned her top right infront of Shen revealing her black lace bra and perky C cup breast.

"Um...you...didn't have to do that..." Shen blinked. "I only needed access to your stomach area." the young doctor sighed as he ran his finger tips along her flat belly to feel for abnormalities. He seemed to be unaware that he was being hit on/seduced by the girls that were visiting him.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 40 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 1:01 am

Kathrine closed her eyes while Shen started talking to her. Her entire body was tense...she couldnt let herself relax... When he continued to blather on she took her pillow and chucked it at him, hitting him in the back of the head. "I said to mind your own business." She growled. "Play nice with the other retards in this school, but leave me out of it" She said. She didnt seem to care that he was foreign, she planned on treating him like everyone else. "I dont need you understand. I cant tend to my own wounds, so just...pretend im not even here" She said as she laid back down, sliding her knees up near her chest. Just by glancing he'd be able to see brusing on her upper thighs from under her skirt, In honesty she forgot they were there, let alone visable to him. She didnt want pity....it didnt help.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 40 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 12:54 am

Shen nodded, though let out a sigh as the principle left. He moved over towards the cabinets and began to take down some notes on what he would need for the year. So Kate was a fighter? Shen found it interesting that his first student would be a 'problem' child. However, he couldn't judge her, not without know all the details at least. "You should be careful. I treated your hand, but if you're reckless the wounds will open." Shen stated while his back was turned to her. It was clear that conversation wasn't the girl's strong point, yet Shen continued to try. "Well, you'll be happy to know that I'll be here for a while. I'll be here whenever you need fixing or simply need a member of the faculty to speak with. I maybe new, but I am a good listener."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 40 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 12:49 am

"Ah yes, go ahead and take an inventory on anything you are low on and need, we will restock you." The man said. Kathrine turned her back towards the adults with her arms crossed when Shen addressed her. The principle laughed. "As I said font be surprised by seeing her in here alot. This little miss, is our top juvenile" He said. "She tends to get into a lot of fights with other students...so dont be too surprised to see alot of wounded boys coming in" He said. "Just leave the inventory records with my attendant and I'll see you get your supplies, and Kathrine...tell your uncle I said hello' He said before walking out. Kathrine sat up and chucked her bookbag at the door just as it closed and made a thud. "Jack ass" She growled and glared at Shen. As if daring him to day something. She winced and grabbed her hand....she forgot it was hurt when she grabbed the bag. "Damnitt" She growled and laid back down
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 40 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 12:42 am

Shen blinked twice as he looked up. He hadn't expected Kate to have 'that' kind of reaction. Was it something he had said? Sighing softly, he turned to unpack his things. He had brought a few medical supplies with him. It was a good thing too because he noticed that his office was running low on them. He'd have to talk to the principle about that later. When the Kate returned, Shen blinked again. He honestly didn't think he'd see her again and so soon. He was about to address her, but paused after seeing the principle walk in. "I see, its an honor to meet you sir." Shen stated and bowed his head. Shen was still very caught up in Chinese traditions of respect. "Sir, about the medical supplies...the cabinets are more or less...empty..." Shen stated. He wasn't sure if the principle already knew or not. Shen's brown eyes then shifted over to Kate. How long would she be laying there...ignoring him? "So Ms. Burrow..how did you injure your hand exactly?" Shen asked, trying to establish some form of conversation with the girl. She was the first student he had met. He wanted to get his new life off to a great start.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 40 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 12:28 am

((Lol sorry, her name is Kathrine, kate for short.))

Kate glared at the man and turned her back to him as she continued to fumble her less dominate hand around her injured one. She blinked when he suddenly knelt before her and did what she had been trying to do for the last ten minutes so quickly. She pulled her hand back and grabbed her bag and headed for the door. "Mind your own business." She growled and slammed the door behind her. As she tried to make her escape from school grounds the principle caught her. "Where are you going miss Kathrine" He asked. "Home" She said. "No..." The man said. Kate glared her violet hues at him. This man was friends with her uncle... it was why she got away with all the fighting in school....that and the fact that her uncle was friends with the cops and higher social ranking people who made donations to help make up for her behavior in school.

"I'm not going to class." She muttered. "Thats fine, but we both know that if I let you leave you wont go home. Just find somewhere to relax until school ends" He said. Kate's hues didnt soften as she growled and turned back to go to all her classes and get the homework needed to be done before she went back to the doctors office. She ignored the new doctor and walked over to her cot, throwing her backpack on the ground and laid down without a word. "Ah Mr. Shen, this here is Kathrine Burrow. Dont be surprised if you see her in here often" The principle said with a chuckle as he himself glared back at Kathrine
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 40 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 4:16 am

ooc: Is here name Kate, Izumi, or Katherine?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Needless to say, the school hadn't had much luck with recruiting doctors. The budget for a "good" one simply wasn't enough. The student council was starting to lose faith in the faculty. Parents were starting to ask questions and the entire school's reputation was being questioned. What kind of fully accredited academy didn't have a school doctor? The Principle was at a loss. None of the teachers seemed to know what to do either. None of them had to backing that would allow them to take care of serious injuries. "I've done it!!!" Screamed the vice principle as he came running into the principle's office, his hair all over the place from running so hard. "I've found exactly what we need! He may be young, but he's the very best and will accept our offer of payment!" The principle jolted to his feet. "Well hurry man! Bring him here immediately!" he ordered. The vice principle leaned over panting hard. "W-Well...the thing is..."

A few days later,
The school was buzzing with the rumors of a new doctor. Unlike the old sack of bones the school had hired before, the new teacher was said to be a young man in his mid to late twenties. The rumor was that he had dark hair, a tanned complexion, and walked with an air of pure confidence. There were also rumors that he had served in the army. Some of the students were already calling him Major for short. There were also rumors that the good doctor wasn't from the states! No, he was a foreigner who had studied over seas. No where knew where tho. As much as the Principle and Vice Principle did their best the stop the rumors even they were filled with excitement. Fresh blood was exactly what the school needed! Among the girls...and even a few guys...there was a race to be the first to catch a glimpse of this young, hunky new teacher. He'd be working as the official doctor but would also be teaching history and math.

When Shen walked in, he was still wearing his chinese attire. Everything had happened so fast that he hadn't even had time to change into something more appropriate. He stepped into his office. Indeed, there was an air of confidence around him. His face was serious, yet..there also seemed to be a sense of gentleness around him. When Shen saw the girl sitting before him, he placed his bags down to the side and quickly moved over to the sink to wash his hands. "Why hello." he smiled softly at her. His hair was indeed raven black. However, none of the rumors had said anything about the long pony tail he wore that came down to his mid back. Also, none of rumors had said anything about his bright dark brown eyes or the fact that he wore glasses. They were stylish, yet made him look distinguished, someone of great importance. "You seem to be injured. Wait one moment." Shen replied softly as he dried his hands once he was done. He bent down in front of the young girl. What happened next was almost too fast to be seen. In no time, Shen had cleaned and wrapped her busted hand. The wrapping was perfect too. The bandages wouldn't come off unless she decided to cut them. "There all done. I'm not sure what you did, but please be careful in the future. Oh...I suppose I should introduce myself." Shen smiled and took a small step backwards. "My name is Shen Li. I'll be working here from this day forward." he stated and gave a humble bow. For someone who walked with such confidence, he didn't seem to be all that arrogant, unlike the other doctors who had come and gone.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 40 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 3:06 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Kathrine closed her eyes. How she wished all those who annoyed her would disappear. But then she'd probably be the only person left in the world. She went to her locker to get her things, "Heh, looks like she's got new brusises" A guy said. "Of course, you know how she likes it" Another replied. Izumi turned and punched the second boy hard in the stomach it knocked the wind out of him. "You bitch!" The first said and slapped her across the face. She glared up at him, grabbing the collar of his shirt and kneed him in his groin before walking away. Whispers following behind her. No one would ever understand what she went through daily. She ended up skipping most of her classes, stopping by to get the homework during the lunch period. As she was walking to the lunch room a small group of guys surrounded her behind the gym. Boys who were friends with the ones she took down earlier. "How sad, you need to gang up to take down one girl" she spat.

The lunch bell rang and Kate had a cut on her cheek and she was holding her hand. She walked to the doctors office located in the school after grabbing her things from her locker. Knowing their was no doctor or nurse there. She had treated herself many times. She slid the door open and walked right in, going for the cabinet that held the bandages. She never bothers with cleaning her wounds. She sat down on the edge of a cot and tried wrapping her hand, it was shaking. She really hope she didn't fracture it when she punched that last dumb ass. This was taking forever and she wasnt even half way done. "God damnitt!" she yelled and threw the bandaged across the room and held her busted hand to her chest wincing lightly. She tucked some of her black hair behind her ear using her good hand and sighed, taking a minute to try and calm down. She was just worked up from the fight and needed to relax. Sometimes it just felt like the whole world was against her. Nothing ever seemed to go the way she would have liked it to.

Everyone would always joke and talk about her house, the place was a dump. She lived with her drunk abusive uncle, but everyone in the neighborhood saw him as the guy who was coping after loosing his brother and sister in law. Four years should have been more than enough time to cope. It was because of him she had such a crappy life at school, of course she blamed the kids who didnt know how to keep their mouths shut too. She moved off the cot, her body was starting to feel sore from the beat down. She may have won but she still got hurt. She leaned down and picked up the bandages and tried to wrap her hand again. She heard the door slide open and she glanced back with a glare before continuing to work on wrapping her hand. She assumed it was another part time doctor until they found someone for full time. The problem with the part time doctors was they didnt know what the hell they were doing.

((I kinda just took the first original post XP))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40