Two Dimensions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Dimensions

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 38 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 6:32 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Shen got the message loud and clear. Sighing softly, he stepped out of the elevator. His room was right around the corner. He opened the door for Kate revealing a luxurious living room. Kate would actually be able to see her school from how high they were. "Unfortunately there's not allot of furniture. I've only been here for a few days." Shen explained as he placed his keys on the kitchen table. Over the fire place stood a single picture. It was a photo of his family. In the center stood his father, tall, strong, and stern. He looked like an older more distinguished version of Shen..or meaner. To his right stood his mother. Her beauty was simply unparalleled. On the left stood Shen, their one and only child. "So...how about we eat?" Shen asked as he took off his lab coat. "Oh, you'll be sleeping down here. Your room is right through that hallway. Sorry...but there's only a bed in there and nothing else. Like I said..I haven't put too much effort into decorating. Thats actually my mother's department..."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 38 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 6:21 pm

Kathrine paused when everyone stopped what they were doing. They all looked Chinese like Shen. Her body tensed when he put an arm around her and she glared at him with her good eye. When he explained she tried to relax a little, letting out a sigh. She stood in the corner of the elevator, feeling a little claustrophobic. She hated small spaces. "Dont count on it" She muttered. How was she suppose to be comfortable when she was staying at a teachers place... a teacher she didnt even know
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 38 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 6:16 pm

As soon as they walked in every one of the staff members stopped what they were doing and bowed their heads. Shen waved to the staff. He looked over at Kate and placed an arm around her to help her walk. "Ah...this is just to get you to the elevator.." he warned her. Once they got there, Shen hit the 20th button and leaned back against the cool steel wall. "I hope you'll be comfortable. I dont...well...get allot of guests. Also, this building is still new so I haven't really adjusted."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 38 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 6:10 pm

Kathrine looked around the car and of course a few questions came to mind, but she wasnt as nosy as Shen was when it came to asking personal things. When the door was open she carefully got out of the car, leaning against it for support. When a tall man held out his hand for her bag she hugged it against her. "N-No....i can carry it...thanks" She said and lightly bowed her head. She limped around the car and looked at the building in awe, her house really was a little garbage dump in comparison
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 38 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 6:06 pm

Shen quickly pulled off. There was a smile on his face, clear as day. He didn't say anything though. He knew that if he opened his mouth there was a chance that Kate would probably jump right out of the car. As he drove, she'd noticed a couple of things though. First, the car Shen was driving had his family name, Li, engraved into the dashboard. The interior was somewhat similar to a modern day Lexus. Second, when the car stopped she'd notice that they were pulling into a 30 story penthouse! What kind of teacher with Shen's salary could afford such a place? Maybe he was selling drugs on the side.."Ah good afternoon Mr. Li." they were greeted by a tall man dressed in uniform by the doors. He quickly opened Shen's door and then rushed over to open Kate's too. "Walter, please see to it that extra sheets are placed in my room. I'll be having a guest tonight." Shen stated as he handed the man his briefcase. "Very good sir. Shall I prepare something special for you and Ms?" he asked while reaching out to take Kate's backpack. "No No. I'll be cooking tonight. Thank you though."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 38 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 8:12 am

Kathrine was using the fences along the side walk to help steady her as she limped along. When Shen pulled up she quickly looked around, as if expecting to see her uncle coming for her. She looked at him as he blushed after his statement. She stood there, looking at him for a moment. She glanced around before limping to his car and slid in, shutting the door with a wince. She didnt say a word...
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 38 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 8:06 am

"You cant help me... Those words echoed within Shen's mind. Images began play over and over within his head. Scenes of blood, the final words of a loved on, and the guilt that followed...it all started coming back. Shen gripped hold of his dark hair. "No...NO!" he screamed mentally. A few minutes later, Shen pulled up beside Kate in his car. He rolled down the window and leaned over. "You're not going home right? Well then...s-s-stay with me for the night!" he yelled, though after realizing how it sounded his face quickly turned red. "I mean not like that!! I...I need to keep an eye on your wounds. You could catch a fever if the antibiotics fail or your immune system is not strong enough. Besides...you...I know you're hungry. So, just for one night stay with me. I wont lay a finger on you expect to treat you." shen promised and opened the door for Kate. He didn't know where she was going, but he imagined her options were limited.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 38 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 8:00 am

Kathrine winced as he maid her lay down. She gripped the pillow and yelped as he treated her, her body tense the entire time. When he finished she sat up and pulled her shirt down. "Stop....please just....no questions" She said while looking down. She sounded exhausted. She looked at the clock, She didnt want to go home...maybe she'd sleep in the park tonight. "Thanks...for treating me....just pleas.e... stop asking questions...you can't help me" She said quietly and slowly limped out the door and down the hall
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 38 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 7:55 am

"My god...Ms Burrows!" Shen exclaimed and jumped to his feet. He hadn't seem scars and bruises like this since the war. He was no longer able to hold his silence. He did however restrain himself from asking too many questions. Instead he moved to help Kate lay down. "The scar is too long...parts of it have scabbed but other parts haven't." he whispered and grabbed a bottle of peroxide. "Ms. Burrows this is going to sting. The pain...will be intense." Shen warned her. He needed to very carefully clean every inch of her wounds and then bandage her up. It took about an hour and a half, but finally Shen was done. He had given her two shots. One was antibiotics to fight off infection. The other was for her pain. While Shen was at it, he fixed up her hand, treated her face, and her black eye. He very gently spread a very thick yellow cream around her eye and then gave her an eye patch to wear. "Do not take this patch off unless you have to shower. Apply this cream three times a day and blackness will go down." Shen replied softly as he handed her the bottle. Now that his job was done...he felt the need to get some answers. "Ms Burrows...please talk to me...I know you dont trust me. You think I'm a perv and I only care about myself. But...I can assure you...that is not the case!"
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 38 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 7:47 am

Kate limped over to the bed. "I...it hurt to lay down..." She muttered. She lifted her top and all long her back, sides, and stomach were bruised. A long cut on her back reached her side. It wasnt deep, but it was red and scabbed over with dry blood. "I....couldnt turn enough to clean it..." she muttered. Her body was covered with bruises... some small old scars...
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 38 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 7:43 am

Shen was wrapping things up at the office. He was just about to shut off his pc when Kate walked in. "Please take off your top and lay on your stomach." he ordered while grabbing his glasses and a pair of gloves. Shen wheeled his chair over towards the cot. She said that her wound was itching...it made She wonder if it had got infected. To be on the safe side, he had some antibiotics ready and a few disposable needles.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 38 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 7:39 am

Kate looked at the sandwich he placed in her lap, and slowly opened the plastic and started eating, waiting for him to ask his 20 questions... but he never did. When he left she let out a rigid sigh. The entire school day went by and as the final closing bell chimed Kathrine limped into the doctors office. "Theres.....a wound on my back...I couldnt reach it and....it's starting to itch and sting..." She said while looking off to the side. she was leaning against the wall to keep herself upright without swaying.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 38 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 7:34 am

"This isn't pity. Its...an apology." Shen whispered and placed the sandwich down in her lap. There were so many things he wanted to ask her! At the top of his list was who had given her such violent injuries. However, Shen kept quiet. He simply finished up his lunch and then rose to his feet. "If you desire me to look at your wounds...I'll treat you." he replied softly and tossed his brown bag into the trash. "I'll be in the office until closing. Come by any time." he whispered and with that, left her to her thoughts. There wasn't a doubt in Shen's mind that her uncle had inflicted the injuries. However, he lacked the proof...
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 38 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 7:30 am

Kathrine looked over at the door as it opened, her good eye simply sending a glare at Shen as he sat beside her. She looked down at her books in her lap, her black eye was the eye in his view as she looked down. When he pulled out the sandwiches her stomach growled and she glanced at him without a word and reached for the fruit salad one, wincing and pulled back and grabbed her side. "...No thanks..."She said quietly
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 38 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 7:27 am

Shen hadn't been able to sleep at all. The sight of Kate being roughly pulled along had haunted him. He couldn't help but wonder if he had made the wrong choice. Had talking to Kate's uncle made thing worse? Shen was waiting patiently for Kate to arrive, but she never did. It was lunch now and she had yet to show. Shen was about to ask the school secretary if she had any records of Kate attending class when all of a sudden he heard two girls chattering away about a girl who had been on the roof all day. Shen quickly turned around with his lunch bag in hand. When he got to the roof and opened the door, his eyes widened, but only for a moment. Kate...she looked terrible. Shen didn't say a word though. He simply moved to sit down beside her. "Are you hungry?" he asked and pulled out two sandwiches. "One of them is fruit salad. The other is left over parmigiana chicken I had the other night."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 38 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 7:21 am

Mr Burrow's glared at Kate when Shen mentioned there had been an incident. "Are you causing more trouble at school again!" He growled and looked at Shen and bowed his head. "Please excuse her dumb actions..." He said and turned, pulling her with him by the arm and she followed without even trying to fight. Her uncle didnt bother hearing out what Shen had to say. He didnt much care. When they got home her uncle slammed his fist across her face. "You stupid worthless peice of shit!" he yelled and kicked her hard enough to send her slamming into the wall. She winced and silently glared at him...which only made her night worse.

The next morning Kathrine limped down the hall. She'd go sit up on the roof today, she didnt want to deal with Shen's questions. She had new bandages... her face was swollen a little and she had a black eye... She winced as she opened the door to the roof and leaned against the brick wall near the door. Kids around school were whispering about her new wounds...
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 38 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 7:15 am

"LIB?" Shen blinked slightly. He was about to ask Kate another question when all of a sudden the deep voice of her uncle shot through his ears. Shen quickly rose to his feet, his face slightly flushed. "You must be her guardian...Mr Burrows...I can assure you that is not what it seems and there is a perfect explanation." Shen stated as calmly as he possibly could. "My name is Shen Li. I am the new doctor for this school. I am deeply concerned for your niece's safety. There was an incident today..and..well perhaps we can discuss this privately?" Shen asked, though something seemed off. Kate had become dead silent. It was completely out of character for her.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 38 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 7:11 am

Kathrine was shocked he had been able to catch her a second time. She glared up at him as he litterally pinned her down. "How the fuck should I know! Its a drug from the streets! It's called LIB by most, now get the fuck off me! She yelled. Her hand was throbbing again... she had hurt it when she grabbed Shen and pulled his weight over her. "Kate? Hey what are you doing to my neice!" Her uncle yelled and ran over. "Get off her!" Mr. Burrows yelled and pulled Kathrine up. Kathrine instantly looked down and became quiet, looking off to the side, her body tense as her uncle held her
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 38 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 7:06 am

Shen was shocked. For someone like Kate to actually flip him over...it was impossible wasn't it? Frowning, Shen rolled onto his feet and went on the chase again!! This time when he caught her, he talked her right onto the school lawn. The young doctor pinned her arms into the grass below. To make sure that she didn't knee him, he sat on her lower abdomen. "If I cared about my rep...would I be doing this?" he asked, his voice holding a more gentle tone then before. "I-I mean dont get me wrong...I very much enjoy my job. I want to see if I can truly make a difference. You're wrong about one thing however. I do care about you and your well being Ms. Burrows. If you dont wish to give the boy's name...would you at least tell me the name of the drug?"
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 38 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 7:02 am

Kathrine's hues narrowed as Shen became more demanding and refused to let go. "Shove off!" She yelled and grabbed his wrist with heer injured hand and threw him over her shoulder to get him to let go. "You adults are all the same! You dont care about me, you care about your rep! Your all the same and you can all go to hell!" She yelled and finally pulled her hand away and started to run.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 38 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 6:58 am

"S-Sexual...pleasure?!" Shen gasped. His held an expression of disgust now. "Whats wrong with you kids? Are you so unable to enjoy sex that you need to rely on drugs??" Shen blinked, but then paused to clear his throat. "Thats not the point..." he stated, though was more so talking to himself. As she pulled back, Shen's grip only tightened. The gentleness in his voice was gone. Being gentle hadn't worked before. Someone Kate had managed to bring out the firmer army like side of him which he thought he had buried. "No you're not getting off that easy. I want names. Give me the name of the drug and the name of the boy. Ms Burrows, your body is very precious. You can not accept this!" Shen yelled before lifting up her arm so Kate could see her wrapped hand. "Do you remember this? The pain from this injure was intense correct? Let me guess, you intend to handle this situation yourself right? Dont be foolish. I'm telling you, let me help. I'm on your side Ms. Burrows. I think I've proven that."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 38 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 6:52 am

"Look dont worry about it....Its a popular drug to enhance sexual pleasure, a lot of kids take it" she growled trying to pull away again but failed. "It was a guy I used to see. he likes to make me feel weak, just dont worry about it, if you tell the princible it;ll just make more trouble for me here and home.." She bit her lip as she mentioned home. "L-let go!" She growled
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 38 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 6:49 am

"I dont care about any of that. You can be as mean as you like. What I do care about is your safety." Shen stated firmly while still holding her hand. She'd have to cut his off if she wanted to get away. "I want the details. Your body..you were clearly drugged. As your doctor and teacher I want to know who did it and what was used. I'll keep this between the two of us and wont involve the principle...yet." Shen stated, though frowned. If there was someone drugging up students the principle needed to know. "So, we can either talk out here or you can come back into the office. Your choice."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 38 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 6:43 am

"I-it was a stupid prank from a guy....dont worry about it" She said looking down as she pulled her hand back and glared at him but her glare softened. "Um....look....thanks for.....for not taking advantage of me back there..." She said softly. "I'll...I'll try to stop being so mean to you...I thought....you were like every other perverted teacher here...so....I'm sorry" She said, apologizing for the way she had been acting toward him
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 38 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 6:38 am

"Wh-Wait!!!" Shen yelled and quickly rose up from his desk. He had allot of questions to ask her. He chased her out through the main doors of the school and managed to catch her before she got too far. Shen grabbed hold of her hand. His grip was tight to make sure she didn't escape. "I think you and I need to have a very serious talk." he panted while standing up straight. "Lets go back into my office. I want you to explain everything to me from the very beginning."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 38 Empty

Back to top Go down

You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next