Two Dimensions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Dimensions

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 39 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 6:29 am

Kathrines squirming and moaning died down after her given time...mabe ten minutes more. As she began to regain control over her body she sat up, tucking her hair behind her ear and grabbed her things. She looked at Shen with red cheeks and for the first time bowed her head. "....Sorry for everything" She said an ran out the door. She had to leave school for the rest of the day... she could be in the room with him after that....and she refused to go to class.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 39 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 6:26 am

Shen sat at his desk typing away on his pc. Every now and then his eyes shifted over towards Kate. Her back was facing him. However, Shen could see that she was making some odd movements with her arm. His curiosity ordered him to investigate. Shen held back though. If she was doing...something...he didn't want to see it. The entire situation was so inappropriate. What if Kate told the principle? What if he lost his job? His career would be over...
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 39 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 6:20 am

Kathrine's lustful hues trembled as he suddenly pulled away, a soft pleading whine left her lips as he backed away from her. She turned onto her side, holding herself and pressing her legs together. An hour seemed so long. "Ahhn....hm" She moaned/whimpered, one hand was trying to go between her legs while her other hand held it back. Not here...not in front of him....she had to hold back
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 39 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 6:17 am

"Ah yes? No, ah no Ms. Burrows!!!" Shen panicked. He quickly removed his hands from her breasts and got up. His first impulse was to leave the office. She had mentioned something about needing an hour. As Shen started the door he suddenly realized that he couldn't leave her. Whoever had done this to her would be back. With a hard gulp, Shen locked the door and turned to face Kate. "You just need an hour right? Very well...just ignore me like you always do." Shen instructed, though his voice was shaky and his face was still red. He hadn't felt the hot breath of woman since...since..."NO NO NO!!! She's not even a woman! She's a child Shen, A CHILD!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 39 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 6:09 am

Kathrine could barely focus on what Shen was saying anymore. All she knew that she suddenly had to cry out in pleasure as his weight pushed down on her body. Her cheeks were a soft red as she moaned softly against his neck. She looked up at him as he leaned up, her hands sliding down his back, she could feel his toned muscles under his lab coat and shirt. "Ah...y-yes..." She moaned softly feeling his hands groping her.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 39 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 6:04 am

Shen's eyes only grew wider with each passing second! Nothing he had learned in the army had prepared him for this! Nothing he had learned in medical school would help him either. What to do? Shen's brown eyes shifted from side to side. He looked down and saw that Kate had placed her hands on top of his own. He could feel her body arching into his touch, yearning for it. This was bad! What if someone walked in? To anyone it would seem like Shen was feeling up his student. "I-I-I..my apologies!" Shen exclaimed as he rushed to stand, but tripped and ended falling right onto of Kate. "Why?" Shen thought to himself as he opened his eyes. Something was strange. Under both his hands he could feel something soft, round, and very warm. When he looked down the doctor saw that both his hands were groping Kate's breasts! Shen's face turned blood red...literally. "I'm sorry!!!!!" he screamed out. God this was bad. How Shen had gotten himself into such trouble he had no idea.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 39 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 5:56 am

Kathrine slid her hands over his, coaxing him silently to touch her more. Her hues begged for it, If she spoke she'd beg him to help her pent up state...but if she kept quiet she wouldnt say something she'd regret. He finally seemed to understand. "O-one....hour ahh....haa....hm" She bit her lip and shivered, hoping he'd understand. If she tried to say more she'd wind up requesting him to do her
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 39 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 5:53 am

Shen tilted his head to the side. She was moaning...he could tell...but it seemed like she wasn't in any pain. He couldn't help but to let out a perplexed sigh. "If you can communicate..tell me what happened so I can at least give you something." Shen stated. It was only then that his eyes shifted towards her legs. She was squirming...allot. Maybe it wasn't pain. No...maybe she was in some sort of pleasure state! "Ms. Burrows...are you??" Shen blinked. The young clueless doctor was in such a shocked state that he had yet to move his hands from her body.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 39 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 5:48 am

Kathrine sighed when she though he was going to leave her alone...her lustful hues grew soft as he slowly lifted her shirt. "S-stop...hnnn" She bit her lip concealing a moan. Her hues trembled her body arching into his touch. She closed one eye and moaned softly as his hands slid along her stomach. Even if he was being professional, her body was responding to it as something more. As his hands moved under her breasts she moaned softly and looked at him, her body slowly clouding her minds judgement. "S-stop....b-before I...ahhn" She moaned and closed her eyes. Was he doing this on purpose?
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 39 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 12:18 am

Shen had to assume that she had been drugged. It was written within her eyes. He continued to move the instrument over her chest to make sure he was hearing her heartbeat correctly. "Can you tell me what was given to you? Was it injected?" Shen asked while standing up. He wanted to give her something to ease her heart rate but couldn't do so without knowing what she had taken first. Shen's eyes shifted over towards the clock. At this rate Kate would be late for her classes. Whatever she had taken was clearly effecting her entire body. "Ms. Burrows, I need to know what you took. I know you dont trust me, but this is my job." Shen stated firmly before taking a knee beside her. Was she in pain? Was that she was grasping the cot? "I see..." Shen whispered and lifted up her top just enough to expose her stomach while keeping her bra covered. He placed his warm hands over her abdomen. "I'm going to press down. Tell me where it hurts the most." Shen stated and slowly began to move his hands over the smooth flesh of her body. He was checking for abnormalities and wanted to test her pain level. His hands then smoothly slid just under her breasts. He pressed down then shifted his gaze into Kate's. "Anything?"
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 39 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 9:39 pm

"N-No...dont" She gasped and shut her eyes letting out a shaky breath as the cool instrument, her hands clutching the cots sheets tightly. "Ahhn...hmm" She moaned and bit her lip. Her hues were hazed over with lust as she looked at him. "Please...s-stop" She whimpered. She just needed to be left alone....just for an hour and she'd be back to normal...
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 39 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 5:16 pm

"Huh???" Shen blinked. He could have sworn she was mumbling something about killing someone. Also...Shen wasn't sure...but it looked like she was moaning! He couldn't tell whether it was in pleasure or pain though. "Alright enough of this nonsense. Why you hate me so I dont understand. However, your body is acting strange and as the school doctor it is my obligation to investigate." Shen stated with a small sigh while he turned around to grab his stethoscope. He placed the ears buds into his both his ears and took a knee next to Kate. "Alright, I need you to take in a deep breath." he whispered and pressed the cool metal of the instrument into her chest, right above her heart. Shen's eyes widened. Her heart beat was definitely abnormal.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 39 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 11:30 pm

"S-stay away...hn.." She moaned and shut her eyes. Her nails clawed at the sheet of the cot's mattress. "I-I'll....kill....that bastard" She growled before moaning softly. "D-damnitt" She moaned and slightly managed to glare at Shen as he stared. "S-stop....looking....a-at me" She panted softly. She could smell him... even from where he was standing the scent of his cologne was driving her body insane, but this was a minor dose....she could move without being fozen with need. It would pass in about an hour...If she managed to last that long
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 39 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 3:04 am

Shen hadn't really expected an answer to his question. He walked towards his phone and found out that he in fact had no messages. While turning back, he noticed the flushed puff of Kate's face. He approached her, but didn't get as close as he had gotten last time. "Are you ok? You're squirming...allot." Shen blinked. Even from the distance he stood, his scent could easily be smelled. The cologne he was wearing was foreign, a gift from someone from his past...
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 39 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 2:56 am

Kathrine was laying on the bed, her body trembling. Her cheeks were flushed as she panted softly, her violet hues tried to glare at him but only looked pleading. She'd kill him...she'd kill Brian for forcing this crap into her body... she didnt know if it was a strong dose or not..."D-damnitt...hnn" She bit her lip which only made her moan softly
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 39 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 2:53 am

As it turned out, Shen wasn't simply popular with the students. Most of the teachers had greeted him with open arms. The english teacher, Mr. Farrow, had decided to take Shen under his wing and school him on the status of all the single members of the faculty. "Um...thank you...but isn't dating other faculty against the rules?" Shen asked with a nervous chuckle. The lit teacher had one of his arms wrapped around Shen which made the new teacher...well... uncomfortable. "Dont feed into that crap. There's nothing in the rule book that says you cant. Its just frowned on." Furrow insisted. He continued to lecture Shen on the do's and donts of dating. Shen learned who was 'doable' and who was on the prudish side. Luckily for Shen, his lunch was over. The young doctor was quick to escape Mr. Furrow's grasp and returned to his office. "I'm back." he announced and placed his now empty brown bag into the trash. "Did I receive any calls?"
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 39 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 2:47 am

"Whatever" Kathrine replied and watched him leave. Not to long after he left a boy walked in. "So..how've you been" He said. Kate looked up with cold hues. "Better till I saw you" She muttered. Brian walked over and sat down near her. "I miss you" He said. "Piss off" She spat. He smirked and pushed her down onto the bed. "Dont be like that...I recall....you moaning my name so often" He said with a smirk. He pinned her down and looked at her. "Get off" She growled. "I will" He said and forced his lips against hers. Her eyes narrowed and she kneed him off. She wiped her mouth. "What did you feed me" She growled. "Oh...you'll see" He chuckled and headed for the door. "I'll be waiting for your call" He said and walked out
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 39 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 2:41 am

"Not eating properly?" Shen asked. The growl had been loud enough for even him to hear. Looking back at the clock, Shen realized it was time for him to take his lunch brake. "I'll be in the teachers lounge for about 30 minutes if you need me. If anyone comes by please inform then I'm out. However if its an emergency, they can report to Mr. Edwards."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 39 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 2:36 am

"Thank you, I'll return the ice pack at the end of the day" Amanda said. "Oh, Katy" Amanda said and reached into her bag and tossed her a sandwhich and juice. "Cya" she said and walked out. athrine caught bother items and looked at Amanda leave. Her stomach growled and she opened the sandwhich
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 39 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 2:33 am

"Oh I see. Its nice to meet you Ms. Amanda." Shen smiled. Even if a student had given their first name it wasn't proper for Shen to use it without attaching a Ms or Mr. When the topic of Kate came up, Shen let out a frustrated sigh. "Lets just say she keeps things...interesting..." he stated, not caring if she could hear him. Shen backed up to leaned against his desk, his eyes shifting over to Kate every now and then. "Well anyway..." he smiled and returned his gaze to Amanda. "It was nice to meet you. Do come back if you need anything else."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 39 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 2:28 am

"Oh, Amanda. And no, I'll be fine, just need the ice pack" She said with a smile and held out her hand for it. She looked at the cot with Kathrines things still on it and smiled. "She still feels safe here at least" Amanda said softly. "Has she been giving you a lot of trouble?" Amanda asked as she looked back at Shen. She seemed to know Kathrine pretty well, and she wasnt coming on to him like all the other girls that had been coming in were
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 39 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 2:25 am

"Excuse me Ms. Burrows?" Shen frowned and for the first time took a very stern tone when speaking. "I dont know what kind of teachers you've dealt with but I can assure that it NOT my intention. College brings opportunity. If you can not see that...perhaps you still have some growing to do." Shen stated flatly. His attention however soon shifted over towards the girl that walked in. "Of course. Please wait one moment." Shen replied softly, his tone returning to normal. He got up and walked over to the small freezer which was located at the end of the room. When he returned, he handed over the ice pack. "Would you like me to take a look at the scrape Ms...um...Ms..."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 39 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 2:17 am

Kathrine looked up at him when she noticed he was rambling. "Dude, back off, your not going to get in my pants" She growled, back to her usual self. "God all the young teachers are creepy..fantasizing doing their students..." She muttered while chewing on her pencil. Yup...back to her usual self. The lunch bell rang and Kathrine stretched. When she heard the door slid open she glared at whoever entered. "O-Oh...hi katy" A girl said. Kathrine's glare became an uncaring stare as she got up and walked out of the room. "Ah...sorry for intruding, may I have an ice pack, I hurt my elbow when I fell down" She said showing her scraped elbow
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 39 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 2:11 am

Shen was surprised. For once she had answered his questions without attitude. It made him smile. Maybe he was making progress. "You know, money is not always the end of all things. There are plenty of ways to get around it in fact. When I arrived here I was alerted to several scholar ship opportunities. If you want to run away..." Shen stated, though paused to pick his words carefully. "I suppose thats fine. However, why not better yourself while you're at it? College would be the perfect place. You can start your life over and walk whichever path you'd like. If you want I'd be more then happy to give you some applications. I'd even be willing to coach you through the entire process. There are allot of opportunities out there for a young girl with ambition."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 39 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 2:05 am

Kathrine seemed too focused on her work as he talked to her, that she automatically responded without sounding rude. "No, it's not like I can afford that kind of schooling anyway... Once I'm eighteen I'm running away" She said as she solved a math problem. She was still only sixteen. About to turn seventeen in a few months. She didnt seem to notice that she had actually responded to one of his questions yet
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next