Two Dimensions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Dimensions

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 21 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 8:09 am

Kathrine shivered, her body enjoying the dull pleasurable ache as he filled her. She gave a wanting whimper as he asked if she wanted more. As if he really had to ask. She moaned as he pulled her back, feeling his length push deeper inside her. "Ahhn....Sh-Shen" She moaned, her hands cupping his own as she turned her head, searching for his lips
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 21 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 8:02 am

"Gods yes..." Shen moaned feeling her tighten around him. He came hard, his own juices flooding the insides of her ass. His body leaned down against her own, his hips still pumping away to make sure he had emptied his load. "Mmm..want more?" Shen asked without looking at his clock. He smiled and pulled Kate back into his lap, following her instructions from before. He closed his eyes and shuddered. From this position he could take her deeper. His warm lips soon found her neck and began to nibble his way down to her shoulders. His hands came up firmly groping and kneading her breasts.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 21 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 7:56 am

Kathrine yelped in surprised as his fingers began to stroke her womanhood. She rolled her hips back against him as he toyed with her, moaning. "Ahhn" She cried out as her body began to tighten around him as he brought her to her release. Juices covering his fingers as she came, her walls tightening around his length
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 21 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 7:52 am

Shen was starting to get into this new form of pleasure more and more. Having her look back in his direction, seeing her eyes filled with lust sparked a fire within his body. He gripped her hips slamming his own into her and forcing her body harder into the sheets. The bed began to creek violently underneath them as his thrusts sped up, no longer satisfied by their steady pace. His throbbing member pumped into her back door. Shen closed his eyes moaning in delight as the head of his length released its precum. He leaned into her more and snaked one of his hands underneath her. His fingers slid up against her entrance wanting to bring her to a quick orgasim too.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 21 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 7:43 am

"Ah....ahh........hn...." She moaned with every thrust. her upper body being forced down against the bed as he thrust into her. Her moans were completely pleasured. "Y-yes....ahhn.....ahhm" She bit her lip, her nails dragging against the bed. "Hnnnn yessss." She moaned, looking back over her shoulder with one eye before closing it as another wave of pleasure ran though her body
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 21 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 7:36 am

Shen couldn't believe that she wasn't in any pain. The pill's effects really were amazing. He closed his eyes and released a low grunt as she began to push back against him. His placed his hands on her hips gripping them hard enough to leave bruises behind. His hips suddenly bucked forward filling her with most of his length. Shen's head titled back, his lips parted releasing a long drawn out moan. It felt different, being inside of her backdoor, but still felt good. Slowly, he began to pull out of her till noting but the tip of her his head was left in. He gripped her hips once more and pushed his body forward, penetrating her inner walls. "Mm wow..." he muttered and shivered lightly. Shen soon found a nice pace for the both them. He sliding in and out of her easier, which allowed him to thrust into her a little harder.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 21 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 7:28 am

Kathrine shivered, her hands gripping the bed sheets tighter. As she felt the head of his member push into her she moaned, drunk of the stimulation from the pill. "AHnnn...y-yes....keep going" She moaned, she even started to push her body back against him to coax more of him in. "Hnnn" she shivered and bit her lip.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 21 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 7:23 am

"Hm ok.." Shen whispered following her lead. This was new territory for him. He had lived a vivid sex life with his ex, but there were a few things she had refused to try. Shen had never really cared though. He loved her. He blinked snapping back from his thoughts of the past. He watched her slid on her hands and knees. His eyes took in the movement of her ass feeling his member grow harder...if that was even possible. He reached out gently sliding his finger tips of her butt. She insisted that she could handle him, but Shen still felt that he should be careful. He couldn't just shove all of his girth into her on one thrust. Slowly, Shen took his position behind her. Luckily, his member was still covered in her saliva. With a hand on his length, he pressed the swollen head of his member against her back door. His eyes closed as he pushed into the tightness. Shen bit down on his bottom lip. She was tighter then he'd expected, but so far he had managed to work in his head and a few extra inches. "Mm...damn...you sure you ok?"
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 21 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 7:12 am

Kathrine shivered, nipping him once more in another spot. "Hn....y-you lap is fine....its best to start...doggie style though....then...you can pull me back into you lap....so my back is...against your chest" She moaned softly. She managed to pull away from him and stood on her hands and knees on the bed. She glanced over her shoulder at him, rolling her hips, her heart shaped ass moving perfectly with her motions. Her hands gripped the bed, awaiting his move
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 21 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 7:04 am

Shen's body shuddered all over. He still had doubts, but they were being defeated little by little. He closed his eyes and leaned his head to the side to give her more access to his neck. His lips parted releasing a lustful moan as she bit into his neck. He'd have to remember to hide that bite mark somehow. Pulling back, he gave her a small nod. Shen wasn't sure if he could have denied her even if he wanted to. "Mm..ive never actually done this. So..which position do we take? Can we do it with you in my lap..or is there another way?" he asked and leaned in nipping her own neck. He ran his warm tongue over one of the spots he had been sucking on earlier that night. "Whatever feels the best for you.." he whispered, his member throbbing from the thought of taking her in a completely new way
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 21 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 6:58 am

Kathrine leaned forward pressing her lips to his. "I'm using the pill....I'm already well stimulated....I'll be fine...Believe it or not... you are the biggest I've taken...but the second biggest was still big....I can handle you" She purred as she wrapped her arms around his neck. "Please.....I need you" She purred and nipped his neck, a bit on the harder side. She sucked on his neck where she had bit him, leaving a nice love bite behind
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 21 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 6:52 am

Shen pressed his lips against hers the moment she agreed. He moaned against her lips and began the push the swollen head of his length into her. He pulled back from her lips tho as she pushed him back, his eyes showing their disappointment. "No..I'm sorry.." he whispered softly, his fingers sliding down her legs. He squirming lightly in his seat. He needed to release bad and he wasn't sure how long he could wait. It was almost painful. Looking up, Shen blinked twice. He only knew of three ways to have sex. There was vaginal, oral, and...anal. The last tho he had never tried before. He could only guess that she was referring to the third. "I'm willing..no..more then willing." he answered her, his breathing a little hard. "But." he muttered and looked down at his length. The doctor in him began to come out. "I'm pretty big...and I might tear something inside your anus. We'd have to really loosen you up or over stimulate your body."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 21 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 6:41 am

Kathrine yelped when he suddenly flipped her over, her violet hues looking up at him. "Ahn...y-yes..." She moaned, her hips pressing up against his. "P-please....take me" She moaned, her nails managing to scratch his hands that held her wrists. She closed her eyes shivering as his length slid against her womanhood. Moaning softly she pleaded for him. However as he began to push into her she gave a painful cry and pushed him back, her body trembling. She sat up and looked down. "S-sorry..." She said wincing lightly. She looked at him, she wanted to keep going, but it hurt...."Shen....w-would you.....be willing to....take me another way..." She asked, looking at him
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 21 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 6:35 am

Shen was panting softly. His moans were getting louder and louder. He was close, but just not there yet. His fingers instantly to the pleasure she gave him, banging her faster and faster. Shen began to frown though. She was wetter then he recalled seeing her, but hadn't released yet. He wondered if he too was distracted by the warmth of her of slippery tongue. Finally, Shen let out a groan and flipped her over onto the bed so she was laying on her back. He pounced on her, pinning her wrists into the mattress. For a moment, his eyes shifted over to the clock. He'd have to wake up in about 5 hours. "Kate.." she moaned as the tip of his member slid across her entrance. "I want you..please let me have you.." he moaned softly and leaned down to press his warm lips into her neck nipping her. His hands ran over her breasts groping them firmly as his hips slowly began to grind up into her own. "Please..I need you right now.."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 21 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 6:17 am

"Ahhn...." She moaned, breathing heavily against his length, her lustful hues glancing back at him as his fingers worked her. She took him into her mouth once more, her hands stroking what she was unable to take into her lips. Her moans vibrated against his length, her hands gripping his thighs as she whimpered lightly, her body craving more... "Hmmm......hum...hmm..." She moaned, pulling back to get a better breath, but slid her tongue along the side of his length. This was different...usually by now she would have gotten the man to climax twice....what was taking so long....was she too distracted by his own touch?
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 21 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 6:08 am

A small smirk formed on Shen's lips. It seemed that this form of pleasure was new to her. He closed his lips around her folds and gently began to suck on her. His hips lightly squirmed underneath her as he moaned into her womanhood. Shen couldn't help but to pump his length into her mouth while she sucked on him, and whimpered softly as she closed her lips over the sides of his throbbing erection. He pulled back his lips and tongue and slowly penetrated with one of his fingers. His slow teasing like thrusts soon sped up as pleasure flooded his own body. Before long he was steadying pumping two of his digits into her while his tongue collected the juices that dripped downward. "Mm..god you taste so good..." he breathed, fingering her harder. He longed to fill her with something..a little thicker then his fingers, but new that she'd probably still be sore from their last session
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 21 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 5:40 am

Kathrine shivered and moaned against his length, her hands gripped his thighs as the sensation of his tongue swept over her body. She...couldnt recall every being given such treatment...no one had ever gone down on her to her recollection. "Hm....hmm....ahhhm" She moaned, sucking his length a tad bit harder. She took more of him into her, working his member before being forced to pull back and cry out in pleasure. "Ahhn....I....hn..." She bit her lip, closing her lips against the side of his member, sucking the side of his hot flesh
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 21 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 5:26 am

Shen let out a soft moan as she nipped his neck. He wouldn't have minded if she had nipped it some more. Once she was on top Shen had a nice up close view of her woman hood. He hadn't even touched her there and already she was dripping wet. The parts of the pill she had taken must have kicked in. Shen still had hope for the day she wouldn't need them, but for now he wouldn't complain. He grabbed hold pf her hips to keep her steady and leaned in licking her womanhood with a long, slow flick of his tongue. He moaned softly against her, his member also flexing against her tongue. A small grin formed on his lips as worked his tongue teasing over every inch of her. He lapped up her juices and gripped her hips a tighter while she sucked on him
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 21 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 12:58 am

Kathrine moaned softly. Pulling back and kissed the tip of his member. "I'm fine...I promise" She said softly. She blinked as he pulled her up and smiled as lust slowly took over her hues. She nipped his neck before turning, laying down ontop of him, his length before her while her women hood in front of him. She slid her tongue along his length before taking him into her mouth once more
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 21 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 1:28 am

Shen blinked and opened his eyes when she pulled back from his length. "Kate?" he whispered seeing that she went back for more of the pill. "Maybe you just take the entire thing.." he joked and leaned up working her entrance with his fingers. It then occurred to him that she was probably still sore. "It doesn't hurt right?" Shen asked, watching as her juices began to coat his fingers. His eyes closed as he released a loud moan. The head of his length twitched as a good half of his length was swallowed. Shen moaned, his free hand now gently running through strands of her dark hair. "I want to taste you.." he whispered and pulled her up. "Just let me know if I'm hurting you or if you feel sore ok?"
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 21 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 9:57 am

Kathrine moaned softly and shivered she was trying to be a good girl but she probably would have to take another peice of the pill. She paused, doing just that before returning back to work. Her body began to respond like it was suppose to, she moaned feeling his fingers rubbing against her. She relaxed her throat, taking more of him into her mouth. She was able to take about half of him into her, she didnt seem to have much of a gag reflex... She moaned, sending soft vibrations through his length
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 21 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 9:51 am

Shen relaxed a little. He was waaay too worked up at the moment. He watched her take the smallest bit of the pill, but wondered if it would be enough or not. It didn't take her long to get back to work. Shen was leaning back against his headboard, his member throbbing against the heat that surrounded the head. Shen was moaning softly, but still wasn't satisfied. He refused to be the only one who was getting pleasure. He leaned over stuffing his hand into her shorts. He rubbed his middle and index fingers against the fabric of her panties wondering if the pill had done its job yet. "Mm..not as wet as I'd like..." he whispered and very lightly began to rub her entrance. "Tell me if I'm hurting you please." Shen shivered and closed his eyes enjoying her blowjob.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 21 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 9:45 am

Kathrine lightly sucked on the head of his length and pulled back as he told her to at least take a pill. She purred softly glancing over at the pills on the night stand. She reached over and took one out, putting it between her lips, biting off as small of a piece as she could. She leaned back down, wrapped her fingers around the base of his length and began to stroke him while she took the head back into her mouth, slowly coaxing more of him into her mouth, moanin softly as she waited for the pill to take effect
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 21 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 9:39 am

"Eh??" Shen blinked and sat up just as she pulled his boxers down. "Kate I'm serious here..ah..." he moaned, his eyes closing as his head tilted back once more. Shen was surprised. He had been secretly wondering when she offered to do a 69 if she'd be able to fit any of his length into her mouth. He looked down watching her work. The head of his length was extra sensitive. Shen shivered hard. He gripped the sides of the sheet underneath him and moaned as his hips slowly began to rock back and forth encouraging her to try and take more of him. "Mm..wait.." he moaned, now biting down on his bottom lip. "A-At least take a pill...s-so you'll...damn...feel good too..."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 21 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 9:34 am

"Hm....I changed my mind" She purred softly while smiling up at him. She moved up slightly, using her teeth to pull his boxers down. She slid her tongue along his warm flesh, her fingers reaching down and began to massage his sac while she took the head of his length into her warm wet mouth. She swirled her tongue around his flesh, moaning softly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next