Two Dimensions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Dimensions

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 20 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 6:40 am

"Yeah but...I'm older...I should have more restraint. I think its just that its been so long..and I'm so happy..that holding back is hard." Shen sighed softly. Even if she wasn't mad he still didn't like the idea of her being pain especially since he was the one who had caused it. "Well my parents will with any luck only be here for tonight. So your body will get a least a little time off." he smiled and leaned in stealing a kiss from her. Shen's eyes quickly shot to his watch though. If he kept this up he was gonna be late and there was no way that a former soldier could allow such a thing. "I gotta run. I'll be back at 4 on the dot."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 20 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 6:30 am

"Oh? Perfect, I'll start looking through it all today" She said with a smile, returning his kiss. "Hm, very sore actually. I didnt really give my body a chance to relax so, now its hurts more then it did yesterday..." She said with a light shrug. "Its alright, I'm the one who chose to go all the way again" She said and took his hand and smiled up at him. "I'll be fine, my body will end up adjusting to the power of your body in a little time." She said
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 20 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 9:19 pm

"Oh thanks." Shen smiled turning around. He walked over taking his briefcase while placing a soft kiss on her lips. "Nice try. Everything you need is already waiting for you in your closet. I told you that I had put some work into this plan. I'm not just flying blind." He smiled down at her. His ears twitched at the sound of his coffee finishing. The doctor quickly spun back around grabbing the same coffee mug he had been using for most of his life. "Hey...you're not too sore are you?" he asked turning back around with a steaming cup of joe in his hand. "I'm sorry. I really...should learn to be more gentle especially if we're going to continue doing this. No..I will learn to be more gentle. I like the idea of hurting you..even if it is accidental."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 20 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 5:31 am

Kathrine stuck her tongue out at him as she started to wash her hair, cleaning her body thouroughly. She put on a robe and walked downstairs as Shen waited for the coffee. She placed his brief case on the table, "You almost forgot this" she said with a smile. "Will you choose the books I need to read while your at school?" she asked while leaning on the table. Her movements were slow. Her body was completely sore.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 20 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 7:40 am

"Dont be too long. You'll get all wrinkly." Shen teased and leaned in nipping at her ear. Once out he quickly dried off, ironed up his pants and shirt, and then got dressed. He didn't have time for breakfast so he'd have to pick something up from the school cafeteria. The one thing Shen could not go without was coffee. He practically raced downstairs to make himself a cup. It was vital to starting his day.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 20 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 7:33 am

Kathrine blinked at his comment. She looked down with a blush before shaking her head, snapping out of her wishes. She knew he was dense....he said things without thinking, not realizing how they affected her...it wasnt his fault...it just seemed to be how he was, and she did like that about him for some reason. "Go on, I'm going to finish showering" She said
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 20 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 7:30 am

"R-Really?" Shen blinked in disbelief. He smiled against her lips and wrapped his arms tightly around her body. He'd make sure to pick somewhere nice for the both of them. When she mentioned the large hickie on his neck, Shen blushed. "Well...yes, but I rather enjoy being bit so its ok." he smiled and moved his fingers down a few he had left along her shoulders. "Mm well at least everyone will know that we belong to each other." Shen laughed. It was just a joke, though he probably should have thought a little before he had spoken. "Oh shit I need to go. Still gotta make my coffee and get dressed."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 20 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 7:23 am

Kathrine calmed after hearing his explanation. She smiled up at him. "I'd love to go out to dinner with you" She said happily. She leaned up and lightly pressed her lips against his before glancing at his neck and smiled. "Heh....I think I may have bit too hard" She said, seeing her mark she had left on him. She was sure she was covered in them, he seemed very sure to mark her almost everywhere his lips touched her
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 20 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 7:18 am

"I know what I said..." Shen muttered, his eyes looking off to the side. "B-But...well...I just thought that we should enjoy this time together. Also...I'd feel bad if I were just having sex with you and nothing more. Its not fair to you..and...I wouldn't want you think that I was just using you. Your opinion of me is very important." Shen told her and finally shifted his gaze back down to her own. "So...would you want to?"
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 20 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 6:49 am

Kathrine chuckled before blinking, her hues wide with shock. "Are you serious?" She asked looking at him. She turned and stepped around him so she stood in front of him. "I thought you said...you didnt look at me that way" She said looking up at him, her hues soft, but serious
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 20 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 6:44 am

Shen's face turned bright red. He stared down at the floor unable to look at her. He should of known that she'd tease him a little. Sighing, he finally turned to face her allowing the water run over his back. "Not a date..just a guy...who...kinda likes a girl...and a girl...who kinda likes a guy...going to eat..." he muttered, his cheeks turning brighter. "OK! Yes...a date. Geez..." Shen frowned and turned back around crossing his arms over his chest.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 20 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 6:38 am

Kathrine ran the cloth along Shen's shoulders, his well toned back, his lower back. Her violet hues softlened as she finished and started to wash herself. She glanced over her shoulder at him as he asked her out to dinner and smiled. "You mean like a date?" she asked, a bit teasingly. He had made it all too clear before that he had no interest in getting serious with her. She accepted that, and in order to cope with it, she felt the need to joke in small ways when the chance presented itself
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 20 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 6:34 am

Shen blinked twice. He hadn't expected her to follow him in. He looked back and smiled though. Really, it was almost like they were a real couple. "Thank you." he replied softly and turned back around to wash his chest and neck. Giving her up was going to be difficult, but it was for the best. He had three weeks though. Shen would make sure to make most of their time. "I'm thinking...when my parents leave...how would you like to go out for dinner? We can find somewhere far from the city. Actually, I happen to know of a few good places in the next state over."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 20 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 6:26 am

Kathrine sat up as he stood up. "Okay" She said and watched as he walked into the bathroom. She stood up and walked after him, walking slow, she was sore again. She stepped into the shower with him and wrapped her arms around him, kissing his back before smiling up at him. "I'll wash your back for you" She said as she took a cloth and reached for his body wash. She lathered the cloth and started to lightly scrub his back
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 20 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 6:22 am

"Dont have a choice." Shen frowned and sat up. His back was sore. He'd have to take some meds if he was going to last the day. "Alright. I'm going to jump into the shower. You just enjoy your...second day off, but be sure to get in some reading. When I get back we'll deal with your new room." He instructed and very slowly rose to his feet. His member was covered by his own juices. "Oh and be sure not to answer the door. I doubt anyone will come up here, but just in case."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 20 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 6:17 am

She looked up at him, she couldnt beleieve a man would actually willingly go that long without sex. With the men she was raised around...it seemed impossible. But Shen was showing her that the impossible...could become possible. As she returned his kiss she though about how she always hated a mans touch....even ones her own age...and yet....she couldnt get enough of his. She always longed to be able to get a peaceful night of sleep without worrying about having to have sex, now she actually prefurred it with him, it just brought that much deeper of a sleep. She blinked as the alarm went off and looked up at him. "Shit" She said and looked up at him. "Will you be alright?" She asked
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 20 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 6:12 am

Shen let out a soft chuckle. It had taken a while but his breathing had finally returned to normal. "Well I went without for four years straight. There was allot of build up." he smiled and rolled her onto the bed. He leaned over placing a passionate kiss on her lips. His hand came up to gently stroke her cheek. Shen's fears had finally come true. He was becoming attached to Kate. She no longer was just a student to him. No, she was much more. As shen began to really get into their kiss the alarm on his clock came to life. Shen pulled back from her lips. The clock read 7:00am in bright flashing lights. "Fuck..."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 20 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 6:03 am

Kathrine moaned as he came inside her once again, his seed leeking out from his massive load. She fell back with him, her brown hair fanned out against his chest as she stared up at the ceiling in a daze. "Good....lord" She breathed softly and closed her eyes. "I swear....I think your part sex machine" She panted softly
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 20 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 5:53 am

The thrusts of Shen's skilled fingers perfectly matched the thrusts of his hips. He leaned in nipping Kate's neck harder as he moans echoed throughout the room joining his own. He didn't stop fingering her until she came, and even then kept on to make sure she got the most out of her release. He closed his eyes moaning her name as she tightened around his length forcing him to release. Shen's entire body tensed as he fired off another large loud into her backdoor. Unable to sit up, his body collasped onto the bed bring her with him. His dark hair spread out over his pillows as his arms wrapped tightly around her body. "Mm should have done that sooner..." he breathed, enjoying the pleasurable high that was running over his body.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 20 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 5:40 am

Kathrine's moans echoed against the walls, her body begging for another release, and growing close to it as he continued to thrust up into her. Thank god she was staying home tomorrow...She wasnt going to want to move much. "Ahhn! Shen" She cried as her body tightened around him once more as she came
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 20 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 5:05 am

Shen's head yanked back slightly as she gripped his long dark hair. He winced feeling just a little pain as it was gripped. It came out as a moan though. He member throbbed against her inner walls on the edge of releasing another loud. "Kate..close..." he moaned out while biting down on his bottom lip. He leaned forward a little and began to nip her neck. His hips were pounding roughly up into her own. Walking was gonna be a bitch in the morning.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 20 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 8:40 am

"Ahhm" she moaned. "Y-Yes....h-harder..." She panted, her voice strained from moaning so much. 'Yes....ahhhn" she cried as his fingers slid into her womanhood. She bit her lip, reaching her arms back, her hands running through his hair before lightly gripping it in her fingers. "Hnnnn damn" She moaned, her body working with his in a perfect manner
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 20 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 8:27 am

"Kate..." he moaned against her softly lips. He bit down on her bottom one as his hips bucked up hard into her own. His hands held her in place as he began to bounce her into his lap. The room was filled with the musky scent of their newest session. They'd have to replace the sheets on his bed and hers now. "Mmm of god..." Shen moaned out. He wrapped an arm tightly around her body keeping her back pressed against his firm chest. His free hand snaked between her legs thrusting in two of his fingers into her womanhood. With holes occupied, Shen began to thrust in harder. His lips moved against her ear caressing it with his tongue.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 20 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 8:21 am

"Y-yes" She moaned. Her hands pressed down against his thighs, letting her lift herself up just enough before she'd let herself drop back down on him. She gave into his more dominant kiss, moaning softly, enjoying his more possesive behavior. "Ahm" She moaned against his kiss. "Hn.....Shen" She moaned, nipping his lips.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 20 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 8:15 am

"You like this?" he asked softly, his hips grinding up into her own. He closed his eyes pressing his lips against her own in a long passionate kiss. One of his hands dropped from her breast and fell to her hip. Shen let out a muffed moan. His member was still rock hard and throbbing against her seed coated insides. He started moving again, but at a slower pace. It was a little harder to thrust with most of his length buried deep inside of her. Soon both his hands fell to her hips coaxing her to start riding him. His tongue slipped into her own and for the first time he didn't bother waiting for permission to enter. He kissed possessively, as if she was his and his alone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next