Two Dimensions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Dimensions

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 7:35 am

"Good enough." Lin shrugged and placed the photo back into his pocket. "As you may or may not know, Shen isn't really good with people like me." he smiled while pointing to himself. "He hate Triads with every fiber of his being. I need his help, but if I were to ask he'd probably go on a killing spree..." Lin sighed. His smile had faded. The man was dead serious. "I need Lagoon company for a job that will determine the pecking order of this city. Fucking Bala is satisfied burning everything and refuses to work with the other top gangs. She thinks this city belongs to her, that its her play thing. I have information, but I need to obtain it. For that I need Lagoon Company. My men cant handle the job. To be specific, I may need a set of Shen's skills, skills which he thinks no one knows about." Lin stated and moved to take a knee in front of Kate. "Do you think you could ask him to at least hear me out?"
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 7:23 am

Kathrine pulled away from the men as they released her and glared at them all once more before returning her glare to their boss. "What do you want from me" She said, keeping as much attitude out of her voice as possible, having everything that had happened to her that day...well she wasnt in the best mood, her legs were still throbbing too. She sat down and crossed her legs and arms, lightly glaring at the man before looking down at the photo and pushed it away. "Not anymore" She muttered, a hint of sadness in her tone
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 7:19 am

"Let her go." came a sudden order from the boss. The men who were holding Kate quickly released her, bowed their head, and stepped back. The boss turned around slowly. He was smoking a cigar and took in a long hit. "Sweet Jesus look at her clothes! I told you morons to bring her peacefully..." the boss sighed and turned to put his cigar out. "B-But..she wouldn't hold still...and she broke Kenny's arm...." one of the men muttered. "Eh?" The boss blinked and took his shades off. "What happened to Kenny?" he asked. "N-Nothing boss!" the gangster stated while bowing and taking a few more steps back. "Idiots..." the boss sighed and turned to Kate finally. "Sorry for the mistreatment. The name is Crazy Lin. Friends just call me Crazy tho." he chuckled and signaled Kate to take a seat in one of the chairs that sat in front of his desk. "Yesterday you were spotted in the company of this man while heading to Hotel Moscow." Lin stated and pulled out a photo that had been taken of her and Shen. "You know this man right?"
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 7:13 am

Kathrine glared at the men, and struggled while the one tried to clean her up. "Great, I'm getting advice from my kid nappers..." She muttered. She still put up a struggle while she was forced into the elevator and shot a deadly glare at the man she was being presented to, though she knew well enough to keep her mouth shut until spoken to after her run in with Bala.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 7:08 am

It took a little bit of force to get Kate inside the car. One of the men had slammed his fist into her stomach a couple of times before throwing her in. "Damnit, wipe her mouth!" the head spat and turned towards the window spitting curses. "The boss wanted her in good condition..." he mumbled. The man who had punched Kate sighed and took out a cloth from his pocket to clean her up while the others held her in place against the seat. They drove for about 20 minutes before they came to a stop. "Listen girl, if you wanna live with your vagina in tact you better respect the boss." the head triad snarled. The territory was completely different and looked nothing like Hotel Moscow's turf. For one, everyone inside were wearing business suits and were chinese. Kate was dragged through the lobby doors, into the elevator, and out to the top floor where the boss was waiting. He had his back facing the elevator as he stared out into the distance..
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 7:01 am

Kathrine blinked as she felt multiple hands grab hold of her. "L-Let go!" She yelled, flipping one of them over her shoulder and punched on other, but was quickly over powered. For some reason, she wasnt all that surprised. She wouldnt be surprised if this had Bala's name written all over it. She winced as she was thrown into the car, glaring at the men who had for some reason decided to kid nap her
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 6:58 am

"Aye. I been waitin for you." The captain stated and turned around with a crooked grin. Suddenly, five Chinese men sprang up from behind her, grabbing her. "Sorry. The Triads made me a better deal." The captain apologized, tho he didn't look too broken up. "You've said enough." one of the men spat and tossed a large suitcase filled with money at the captain's feet. He then turned and ordered his men to drag Kate to an awaiting car. No one would question their actions. No one would even stop to listen to the screams of a young woman. It was all just another day in the Satan's city.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 6:52 am

Kathrine stared at one of the pictures of her and Shen on her phone before she closed her eyes and deleted them. When she got to the docks she found the boat Krimson Crab and walked on, ignoring stares and the men greeting her. She walked around until she found the man someone had referred to as 'captain' "Excuse me, Dutch told me to find you, I'm Kathrine" She said and lightly bowed her head
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 6:49 am

Revy didn't have much to say. She personally didn't think the chances of Kate being able to escape were that great. There was still a war going on within the city after all. Any ships that were parked near the docks would have been long gone. "Is she..?" Came the sound of Shen's voice. Benny turned around nodding. By the time he had come out the cab had already pulled off. "If you wanna see her at the docks you can use my car." Benny offered. Shen leaned back against the wall. "I cant talk to her. I tried...I really did. I know how she feels, but...she wants me to come with her. She wants to forget about Yoko...and I'm not sure if I can do either of those."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 6:45 am

She paused to hear out Dutch's intructions and nodded. She walked up to him and gave him a brief hug. "Thanks for the help...and before too" She said, when he had driven her to the airport. She gave Benny a quick hug too, thanking him for being nice to her. She gave a sliht bow of her head to Revy before getting into the cab without a word and looked down at her lap while the car started to move
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 6:41 am

Shen had no words to offer her. She was right and he had no excuse. All he knew was that he been dead set against falling for her. So much for that. He didn't regret it tho. He cared for Kate much more then what he believed could be possible. However, he was still hung up on the woman who should have been his wife. Her life had only been cut short because of a stupid mistake Shen had made. Dutch came out to the cab. Kate would need instructions. "He's gonna take you to the docks. Once you're there get on a boat called the Krimson Crab. Speak to no one. Just walk on board and find the captain. He'll take care of you from there. You should reach Chinese waters by morning."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 6:36 am

Her hues saddened, before she looked down. "Before Yoko....when Yoko was alive...everything is about Yoko.... if you were just planning on abandoning me then why the hell did you even bother saving me!" She cried and shoved herself away from him. She pushed past him and opened the door, walking out before he could stop her. She wiped her eyes and headed outside where the taxi was probaby waiting for her by now. She bowed her head to Dutch, Benny, and even Revy. "Thanks for putting up with me...and I'm sorry for the trouble I've caused" She said before turning to get into the cab
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 6:30 am

"How can I make you understand?" Shen thought to himself as he held her. The bathroom became quiet for a few minutes suddenly. "Here...I've found a portion of what I had before I became engaged to Yoko. Life really was simple. I followed orders. I healed and treated members of my unit...and I killed when I had to. That was before all the guilt..all the nightmares, all the suffering." Shen replied softly and released her from his hold. "I cant make it anymore clear than that." he whispered and looked away. Technically he had achieved his objective. Kate was free. The only problem was that shen had fallen for her. But once again, it all always came back to Yoko
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 6:25 am

Kathrine pushed her hands against his chest as he embraced her but didnt have the strength or the will to actually push him off her. She cried against his chest shaking her head. Of course she didnt understand. He was chosing a life without her, he was choosing to turn away from her again. "Just come with me" She whimpered against him and looked up at him with tear filled eyes. "Theres nothing even for you here" She whimpered, her hands clinging to his shirt.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 6:20 am

Shen slowly lowered his arms. He knew she wouldn't understand. He didn't expect her to honestly. When she sunk to the floor he moved bringing her back to her feet. "I'll handle Bala..." he whispered, his arms tightening around her even if she didn't want them to. "This life...isn't not all that different from when I was a soldier...before Yoko died." he stated, his eyes lowering for a moment. That was the key problem, the one thing that kept Shen from really moving on. It all always went back to Yoko. The only reason Shen had even taken an interest in saving Kate was because of Yoko. She was still very much the center of his world no matter how much he tried to move on. It was like he was stuck in a loop. Sometimes he'd be able to gain some ground for an escape but in the end he'd always be pulled right back into his cycle. "Kate..." Shen whispered, his arms still around her. "I dont know what to do...I'm sorry. I know I'm usually the one ontop of decisions...but I really dont know what to do."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 6:08 am

He wasnt sure...he wanted to leave...a life style like this??? He wanted to chose this over...coming with her... She wiped her eyes before whimpering and covered them as she cried. "N-No" She cried shaking her head when he held his arms open to her. She stood there, crying into her arm. "B-Bala...will kill you...when she finds out I'm gone...H-how...can you want...to stay here" She cried and sank to the floor of the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 6:04 am

"O-Oh..." Shen whispered softly and lowered his head. He felt like an ass for making her spell out what would have been crystal clear to a normal person. "Kate..." he replied softly and looked up. His feet stayed firmly planted where they were, at least for the moment. "I feel the same way. You have no idea. However this place is dangerous. You cant stay here. And...I'm not sure if I want to leave. Life here is simple, yet exciting too. Its exactly what I need." he stated and lowered his head again. "But you're what I need too. I wish to god I could just have you both right here..honestly I do. But..if you stayed there's no way I could guarantee your safety. Bala has already proven that..." Shen muttered and leaned back against the door. He looked up, seeing how her tears were falling freely. "Come here..." he whispered and stretched his arms out. At the moment, he just wanted to hold her, to be close to her just like they had been a year ago
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 5:46 am

She had almost forgotten just how dense Shen could be. When he pulled her back into the bathroom and blocked it she looked up at him. "Put yourself in my position Shen, I grew up hating the world and everyone in it. Then you came along, the first and only person I learned to actually trust, to give myself to. No matter how successful I get, or peaceful my life seems, it's worthless unless I get to be with the only person I can actually trust and enjoy that life with. I dont want to live a life of peace if your not there to enjoy it with me, I cant enjoy it by myself, I'd rather be beaten and torn if it meant being able to even just see you" She said, tears coming to her eyes and she looked away wiping her eyes. "Is that clear enough for you, now move" She muttered, not really meaning it, she didnt want him to move, she wanted him to come with her...
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 12:30 am

"Whats that suppose to me?" Shen asked, referring to her comment about him not coming for her. The next thing she said shocked him. Shen stood by the door, his eyes wide and his jaw half open. Nothing was making any sense! "I dont understand..." he muttered. As she began to walk away Shen followed her. They weren't done, not yet. The moment she came out of the bathroom he pulled her back in and locked the door. "I..I dont know what to do with that. Are you saying you'd seriously rather be tortured just...just to see me? Why?" Shen asked while crossing his arms over his chest. His denseness hadn't changed so she'd have to spell it out for him. He stood firm in front of the door. Neither them were going to be leaving anytime soon.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 6:33 pm

Kathrine didnt look at him. She buried her face against her arms when he told her she had been having nightmares again....she always had nightmares... Joshua and Jazz usually had t wake her up from it since they didnt know how to calm her down when she was going through that. Her body tensed and tears came to her eyes when he mentioned he had called a cab for her. But even still she kept her face hidden. When he turned she looked up. "Even if we hadnt run into eachother...its not like you would have come for me anyway" She said, choking on her words as more tears slid down her face. "I wish....I wish none of this had ever happened...! I wish I was still living with my uncle! At least then I would have gotten to see you everyday for the last year!" She cried. Anger and saddness filled her hues. She got up and walked past him. She said what she wanted to say...now he knows, she would have prefurred having to deal with the sick mind and torture of her uncle in order to see him every day at school... rather than live untouched and succeeding through life, one without him in it. She wiped her eyes and walked straight to the bathroom, washing her face. She looked at herself in the mirror and let out a slow sigh before she put her hair up and walked back out
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 1:35 pm

Shen sat up some when she began to stir. He stared at her with soft eyes even after she had pushed him away and while she was glaring at him. "You were having a nightmare. So, I did exactly what I use to do when we were living together. I held you and told you everything would be ok. You went right back to sleep too." he replied softly. Shen lowered his head letting out a small sigh. He was so tired, but desperately wanted to try talking to Kate. Maybe they were pass that point though. "Judging from the look on your face...I'd say that you'd rather me keep my hands to myself, right?" Shen asked and looked up. He rose his feet and leaned back against the wall, his eyes still soft. "Your cab will be here in five minutes. I've already gathered what little you had. I-I..." She paused and released a very long sigh. "Kate...I know you hate me. You hate me because I broke my promise to you. You hate me because I left, never called, and put you through so much mental and physical pain. I'm sure you also hate me for what you had to go through with Bala today. I...I know what happened...wasn't somthing you wanted to experience. On top of that you got shot...twice." Shen muttered. His eyes gazed down at the floor as he paused to collect his thoughts. "But..I'm fine with that." Shen replied softly and shifted his gaze back up to her face. "I'm fine with you hating me...I think. Right now your safety tops everything. You've already been put in harms way. I know you dont approve of this...'life' but its what I need right now. I love. I always will, but your safety comes before even that. I'm sorry that...our first time seeing each other in a year...went so incredibly wrong." Shen replied softly and turned around towards the door. "Come...the cab will be here soon.."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 1:57 am

Kathrine slept sound for roughly another hour before she started to stir. She felt someone holding her...a familiar embrace. She opened her eyes and blinked, letting her vision focus and looked at him, pushing herself away from him and sat up. "W-what are you doing" She said as she backed herself into the wall, lightly glaring at him. Now that she was awake he'd be able to see her red eyes, proof that she had been crying. She curled her legs up against her and rested her head against her folded arms, glaring off to the side, running a hand through her brown hair
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 9:28 pm

"I'm here." Shen replied softly and continued to slowly run his hands through her hair. When she moved closer he wrapped both his arms around securely around her body. His head turned back looking at Benny's clock. Somehow he and Dutch had managed to find a way to get Kate off the island. They still had a few hours tho, so Shen would let her sleep for the moment. He wanted her well rested for when they said goodbye. No..before that he wanted to talk to Kate one more time. Benny was right. He needed to at least be able to say that he had tried.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 9:09 pm

Feeling that familiar hand and soothing voice made her turn into him, curling up against him as she always had. "...Shen..." She whimpered softly as her body relaxed. His voice had always been the only thing to calm her in her sleep during one of her night mares. She wrapped an arm around him and nuzzled her nose into his chest as she let out a soft sigh and returned to a peaceful sleep
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 9:03 pm

"I think you're misunderstanding the situation. Shen wants to send you away because he cares for your safety, not because he doesn't want to see you. I think...somewhere inside you know that too." Benny sighed softly, though left after she had fallen asleep. As the hours passed Lagoon company went about their business as usual. Shen had patched up his side and his back. Although he was still feeling sore his body did feel a little better. His eyes were constantly shifting back towards Benny's room where he knew Kate was sleeping. "Just go in there already." Benny frowned. "IF you dont make a move I will. You know I'll get her too." the blonde smirked. Shen simply glared at him. "First of all, that wont happen...no matter how much you hit on her. Second...she hates me. I can see it in her eyes." he replied softly as his head lowered towards the ground. "Give it one more shot. If nothing changes before she leaves then at least you can say you tried." Benny advised. Shen nodded and headed inside. A small smile formed on his lips when he saw she was still asleep. "God you're beautiful..." Shen thought to himself and sat down on the bed close to her. As she began to dream though Shen frowned. She was still having nightmares? He laid down next to her and gently began to run his fingers through her hair just like he had done in the past to calm her. "Shhhh. You're safe kate." He whispered against her ear with a deep soothing voice. "Its just me and you. I promise you're fine. I..I love you..so dont let the bad dreams get to you.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next