Two Dimensions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Dimensions

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 40 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 10:35 am

Kate returned the hugs and nodded, thanking Mei for the fun time. She finally pulled out her phone as she got into the car,, Shen was most of her missed texts and calls, one from joshua and and couple from Jacob. She sighed as she leaned back in the seat holding her phone and camera and looked out the window. sometimes...everything felt like it should have been a dream
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 40 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 10:30 am

The ride back to the states was a silent one. Mei sat in her seat, her eyes gazing out into the darkness of the atlantic ocean. When they finally landed, Mei hugged Kate tightly. She thanked her for coming along even tho she hadn't told Kate about the details beforehand. "This car will take you a hotel down town. The room is in my name. Just walk into the lobby and get your key." Mei explained and stepped in to hug Kate a second time. "I wish I could make your pain melt away..I truly do." Mei whispered softly.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 40 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 10:23 am

"Yeah...sure" She said softly. She wasnt afraid of her uncle...she couldnt go back to him now anyway, she merely wished she had never met Shen so she could have gone on living in a numbed life...no...she had gotten a taste of life, and was willing to fight for it now
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 40 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 10:21 am

"Well...I care about your life. I know Shen does too. Would you mind if I dropped you off at a hotel once we're back in the states? For all I know your uncle could have found your apartment already." Mei replied softly. Her eyes were dead locked onto Kate. She wondered if she was found by her uncle...would she go back willingly just to escape the pain that Shen had caused her. No! Mei wasn't going to allow that to happen, not as long as she drew breath
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 40 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 10:16 am

"I know all that...even so...I was able to numb out the pain when I lived there....I've tried to numb out the pain now too..but...it doesnt work...I didnt care for my life I had, I hated it...that why it was easy to block it out...how can I block out pain when its cause by someone you love" She whimpered while rubbing her eyes... "Sorry" She said and turned her back to Mei to compose herself. "F-forget I said anything" She said as the limo pulled up
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 40 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 10:12 am

"IS that true?" Mei asked, her eyes now back on Kate for the first time in a while. "Would you really prefer to be back with your uncle?" She asked then let out a very long sigh of frustration. "Kate...I've been keeping tabs on the man. After we rescued you the 'mut'...er...Revy put a bullet into him. I dont know how many but he survived. As I'm sure you know, he's been making money by posting videos of you." Mei stated. Thats right, she knew it all. Fortunately Gen didn't however and Mei wasn't about to tell her husband. He'd go on the warpath and do everything in his power to keep Shen and Kate apart. "He's looking for you. He know you're in new york. My team lost him after he arrived." Mei stated, her back pressed into her seat. "I know shen has done some hurtful things...but I think you're better off with him then your uncle. If he finds you, he'll drag you back into that dark world. I'm sure you remember it well."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 40 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 10:00 am

"Maybe...but its how lives are carved out" She said softly and closed her eyes. "....I...really do love Shen...and...I hope someday....I can forgive him.....but....it just hurts...." She said and closed her eyes as she ran a hand through her hair. "It's like my mind is stuck on repeat...I keep seeing him choose to stay in that god aweful place when I wanted him to come back with me...That he chose that life....to one with me...." She whimpered her heart aching. "I honestly wish....i never met him Mei....the pain I suffered at home...was durable....but...now...I feel like every breath I take....its breaking me bit by bit" She whimpered as tears started to roll down her cheeks
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 40 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 9:51 am

"I know it sounds silly." Mei sighed. She honestly didn't expect Kate to understand. "Tradition is everything to Gen. While I wouldn't have minded having a child in another country...I wouldn't have accepted it. I know because we discussed it. We also came to the conclusion that doing so would force us to live separate lives. Our company is based in China so we cant stay away from too long. I suppose...you can say we chose our careers." Mei whispered, her eyes closing as the brightness in her voice nearly vanished all together. This was a sore spot for her. "Silly I know...the mistakes that adults make.."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 40 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 9:45 am

"Couldnt you have birthed a child in another country then? Or does Gen want the his children to be Chinese...I mean, from China...does it really matter where the child is born? I mean...I'm a mutt myself...I'm polish...finnish, french, german...I'm a total mutt" She commented as she listed of what all she was that she could think of.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 40 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 9:40 am

"Shen and Gen had a deal after he graduated college. The deal was that Shen needed world experience. As you know, Gen served in the Chinese army as a high ranking officer. He wanted Shen to have discipline too. So, in exchange for at least 2 years of service Gen would allow Shen to do whatever he wanted. After those two years, Shen decided to continue with medicine, only on a civilian level. That was when he met her." Mei stated. "After her death...Shen broke down. Gen supported him in his own way...but I wont lie...he could have done much more. I suppose Gen thought that the best way to wake Shen up was to have him work. Gen had planned for Shen to take over the company eventually anyway. However, when Shen moved to America...Gen became upset, as I'm sure you remember. The tension got even worse when Shen ran off with that damn mut..." Mei growled, referring to Revy as she normally did. Looking up, Mei's face softened, but only a bit. Her brown hues shifted towards the window. "China has restrictions on how many children a family can have. Its that reason why many girls are either killed after birth or sold off. I always wanted more children...but..."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 40 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 9:32 am

What does he have against Shen living out his own life and dreams? If I may ask" She said as Mei impersonated Genshen. I mean...did you two consider having more than one child?" She asked while tilting her head. She was more so trying to make small talk, the way mei had been doing with her all night
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 40 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 9:26 am

Mei and Genshen(new name lol) were in fact a power couple. The two had realized how well their personalities complimented each other the first night they had met. Love had followed soon. Just the thoughts of their first meeting made Mei's cheeks flush slightly. "He's doing well actually. Busy as always. He awaits the day that.." she paused, narrowed her eyes, and lowered the base in her voice. "..my foolish son stops acting like a child and accepts his responsibilities..." Mei stated trying to hold back her giggles. Her impressions of her husband were always the best. Even he had to admit it. "I tried to get him to come with me to see Shen, but..well he refused." Mei sighed while shrugging her shoulders. "I love my boys even when I feel like knocking them out."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 40 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 9:16 am

"Hm...how is your husband? I never talked to him when we met, though...well he didnt like me one bit, so probably best he hadnt talked" She said nervously. She never would understand how a man like that was ever able to find a women like Mei...though...she was equally surprised Mei was able to find a man who could handle her...all in all, they did seem perfect for one another
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 40 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 9:10 am

Mei simply smiled. The fact that Kate was enjoying herself made 'kidnapping' her worth it. When the limo pulled up, Mei slid inside to make room for Kate. The night had been so much fun. However, Mei still had something she needed to discuss with Kate. She was tempted to get it out of the way since it was important...however she couldn't bare to see the smile on Kate's lip erased. Sitting back, Mei closed her eyes for a moment. "Mm so tired. As soon as I drop you off I'll be right back in the air. MY husband and I have a meeting with our board of investors. Tho I'll be honest, I'd much rather have your company then that of a bunch of old money hungry men....my husband excluded of course."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 40 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 9:03 am

((Lmao))

Kathrine had gotten so many pictures. She was looking through them as they waited to the limo. "They were breathtaking, but my feet cant handle stuff like that" She said and yawned. She was exhuasted from the non stop walking, but it had been a lot of fun! "My god, I'm prolly going to sleep the entire trip home" She yawned again
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 40 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 8:59 am

ooc: damn i forgot. Two people who are clueless about fashion, wow lol. Skipping works

ic: Mei was enjoying the night life. Unlike the states, several stores in Paris were still open late into the night. The girls hadn't brought anything, but had still enjoyed the night. Mei in particular had enjoyed dressing Kate up like some sort of doll. Now they were standing on the corner of a street waiting for Mei's limo to pull up. "I still say that you could have worked those high heels. Men like that you know.," Mei giggled. She never got the chance to do this. She didn't have too many female friends, her husband loathed shopping, and she hadn't had any daughters. Mei actually needed the date just as much as Kate did.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40