Two Dimensions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Dimensions

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 39 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 6:41 am

"Then I'm the one you should be taking your wrath out on! I'm the one who messed everything up right, right?!!" Shen yelled till his throat became sore. Suddenly, the line went dead. Shen blinked. He took his eyes off the road, but only for a moment to redial the number. "Burrows...BURROWS!!!!" Shen screamed. About an hour later, Shen pulled up in front of Kate's house. His tears had been flowing freely. He had no idea where Kate was and even with all the money in the world...he was still helpless.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 39 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 6:31 am

"You should have backed off boy" Burrow's voice had turned dark...not taunting just plain dark. "You see, I had her very well trained...she didnt fight, she didnt fuss...she accepted it all without a thought, without a care in the world....your the reason she's hurting this much now...if it wasnt for you she still wouldnt know the difference...." He said darkly and hung up the phone.

The van that had been spotted was the wrong one. The van she had been taken in was already being crushed in a junkyard a few miles away from where they were, Burrow wasnt as stupid as he used to be, they had switched cars a couple times before reaching their location
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 39 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 6:26 am

IT was all happening again. Shen's memory flashed back to the stun Lin had pulled. He could see it, the vivid images of Katherine being taken against her will. Shen gripped the staring wheel. He could hear everything from the other side, grunts, groans, moans...everything. "Listen..." Shen muttered as tears rolled down his cheeks. "Just tell me what you want. I swear...I'll do anythting...I'll give you anything...just please stop. She..She doesn't deserve this. She's suffered enough. I've put her through enough...so please...I'm begging you..."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 39 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 6:22 am

"Hm...tempting my boy, very tempting...enough so I'm willing to think it over" He said. "One moment" He said again. Kathrine moan echoed as she cried out, in a mixture of pleasure and pain. "Ah...nothing like that sound I tell you, she howls good while taking it up the ass" He said back into the phone. He chuckled while rubbing his leg. "As amusing as that would be, I prefure an already broken bitch to a stray who will bite if ever given the chance..and when I say bite..i mean kill, I could see that women could have easily done so" He chuckled, in the background Brian's grunts and groans could be heard. "AHh....fuck!...she's so tight" He moaned. "Ahh..ahn....hnn.." Kathrines voice moaned
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 39 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 6:14 am

"NO NO NO WAIT!!!" Shen yelled into his phone. "You'll get five times the amount and I'll personally see to it that you walk free. With that much money you'll have your pick of girls, ones younger than Kate perhaps." Shen stated as he pressed his foot into the gas. He wouldn't make it time, that much he knew. All he could now was stale for time. "You're a business man. I have money. We can come to a deal no? You should know first hand how fast money can burn." Shen breathed. On the other side he could hear Kate's protests. "Damn it! Listen, you tell me what you want! I know, perhaps you want the person who put a bullet in your knee? It must hurt like hell yea?"
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 39 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 6:07 am

"Hm...but even if I accept the money, you'll just have me arrested...besides where on earth will I find a girl with Kate's talent to replace her for my own pleasure" He said with a dark grin. "hold on a momnet" he said and moved the phone away from his lips but still spoke loud enough for Shen to hear. "No, not there, take the slut in her ass first, she loves it there, Bring in the next guy after about...ten minutes to take her in front" Burrow said and returned the phone to his ear. "Sorry about that" He said as he watched Brian peal her pants down, he had simply pulled her tanktop down enought for her breasts to fall out of them. "A-ahhn...n...d-doont.....s-stop" She moaned. "Ah, you heard her, dont stop" Burrow said. "Sorry my boy but I've got a bitch who needs new training" He said
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 39 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 5:59 am

"Burrows!!!!" Shen roared. There was no need to introduce himself. Surely the man would remember who had caused him so much grief. "I know what you want. Katherine is just a tool. She's only useful as long as she's able to make you money." Shen hissed. Then, he heard it..the sound of Kate moaning. He knew the sound well. He also knew how to distinguish between her own moans and her drugged ones. He had heard both many times. "Whatever you're going to make from these videos..I'll double it, no, triple it! But only on the condition that you leave Kate alone!!"
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 39 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 5:55 am

Kathrine fought and struggled against Brian's hold, managing to twist herself around and kicked him in the face. She recieved a hard smack and he pulled out another needle and stabbed it into her arm. Within moments her body became hot, every movement she made and recieved making her want to moan....it was the same shit bala had gave to her and Shen in China.... Brian removed the gag, pulling Kathrine into his lap, and pressing his lips firmly to hers, Her mind struggled to fight, but ehr body wouldnt comply as it complied with Brian instead. As her phone went off Burrow answered. "Yes?" He answered, Kathrine's moan echoed in the empty basement
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 39 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 5:48 am

The Van had been spotted by a helicopter passing by. The only problem was how to determine if it was 'the' Van. Tho the chances of another unmarked white Van with no tags rolling down the street were slim, the cops needed to be sure. Mei, who was being fed information from the Mayor's office, directed Shen to where he needed to go. There was another problem however. Once the cops surrounded the house Shen would have to wait on the sidelines. Also, he was still about ten minutes away from Kate's apartment, which meant that he was even further away from her current location. Then, Shen got an idea. He needed to buy some time. While driving, he dialed Kate's number. With any luck, he'd get an answer from her uncle. The man loved to gloat.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 39 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 5:42 am

Kathrine's eyes scanned the room. It looked like they were in a basement of some sort. Not a disgusting one, but a typical basement non the less...then she saw a mattress on the floor with light fixtures around it. "Ah yes, this is going to be our little studio" He said and looked over toward the door. "You remember your ex Brian right? He's missed you a lot" Burrow said and looked over toward the door as the man who had stuck Kate with the need walked in. "Hello Katie" He said with a grin. He had changed over the year, had grown more in height and muscle. Her eyes narrowed as he knelt in front of her and lifted her chin. "Me and you...we're gonna make some hot new videos" He said with a grin as he shoved his hand down her sweats and pushed his finger up into her womanhood violently making her scream out against the gag, tears rolling down her cheeks
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 39 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 5:34 am

"Listen to me Mrs. Li, trust me when I say that my city loves the income that your family's business brings, however, for you to call me at my office...why not just call the police directly?" Bloomberg asked. Mei cleared her throat. She was now in the back seat of her limo. "Because if I call comes in from you the police will take the issue more seriously. This you know." Mei stated. "Mrs Li..you must understand there are certain protocols that must be followed..." The Mayor countered. Mei smiled. If that was his price she'd pay. "Very well. Currently, the U.S and China are economic rivals. However, my husband's company still remains by far the most productive from any other foreign nation. We recognize that part of that is due the stances you've taken. I've heard rumors that you'll be running again. A check from my personal account would give you everything you needed..no?" Mei asked. The Mayor went silent for a few minutes. "Well..we of New York will always protect our citizens. The girl is a college student right?" he asked. Mei nodded. "Yes. I'm sure it will make a great story." Mei smiled. After that, the Mayor hung up. "Greedy American bastard..." Mei mumbled as she sat back in her seat. Hopefully, someone would spot the Van before it disappeared. On the negative side...now Mei had the honor of explaining to Genshen why 'they' were supporting New York's Mayor for reelection.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 39 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 5:23 am

When Kathrine came to she was bound from behind and her feet were bound as well. She muffled a groan, she had been gagged as well. Her vision was blurred but cleared after a few moments. "Ah, there she is...hello my dear" Burrow said with a grin. He was sitting in a chair above her, she was laying at his feet. "You know...it took me awhile to find you....I've lost out on a lot of good money because of you too, thankfully those lovely videos were popular enough that the wesite companies decided to start paying me to make more...so...I used the money to find you" He said, dragging his cane down alone her side until she got to her leg. Without hesitating he rose his cane and violently beat it into her right leg making her cry out against the gag, tears quickly gathered in her eyes but she glared up at him. "Payback...for mine" He said while patting his own fucked up leg
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 39 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 5:17 am

"White van, west..got it." Shen breathed. "I'll get her back, I promise." he stated firmly before hanging up. For a moment, shen's eyes shifted down to his phone to find his mother's number. Suddenly, a hard blast from the horn of an incoming truck went off! "Shit!" Shen spat and jerked the wheel to the right as hard as he could. He managed to get the car back onto the right side of the road just in time to avoid being hit. His body shook lightly. He had grown use to not being shot at or nearly run over. "Mom, can you hear me?" Shen called once he was stable enough to make the call. "Yes." Mei answered. She walking back to her car. Her Jet would have to wait. "White van, no decals, no plates, heading west from Kate's school..." He huffed. Mei nodded. "Be careful son." Mei whispered before hanging up. She paused at the door of her limo and took in a deep breath. "Hello, yes get me Michael Bloomberg...well interrupt his meeting. Tell him that Li is calling and its an emergency and that I would appreciate the cooperation of the city of New York."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 39 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 5:08 am

Joshua picked up on the first ring. "Direction, yeah, they were driving West away from the school. White van, no decals, They didnt have plates for me to read" He said and ran a hand through his hair. "God damnit....I cant believe this" Joshua said, his voice shaky, but holding back his urge to burst into tears at least
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 39 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 5:04 am

"Alright I get it, but you owe me...if you know what I mean." Himiko stated with a wide grin as she leaned forward batting her eyes up at Shen. "Yea yea I understand...breakfast, lunch, and dinner for the next three weeks..." Shen mumbled. "Dont forget brunch." Himiko added. Shen nodded. Becoming his roommates chef for three weeks was a small price to pay. Besides, he needed her car. The old one he owned had been shot full of holes...curtsy of Revy. Shen was on his way out of the hospital when he got Josh's call. "W-What?!" Shen gasped before hanging up. He ran towards Himiko's car and jumped in. He just nearly managed to avoid driving into a pole on his way out of the parking lot. Once he got onto the street, Shen sped off. He pulled out his phone and speed dialed his mother. "....Hello son?" Mei answered. Shen put the phone on speaker. "Mom I just got a call from Kate's roommate. He showed up!" Shen growled. Mei, who had chosen to spend the night in New York and was about to board her jet, froze. "I see. Find out which way he's headed and call me back." Mei ordered. Shen nodded as he weaved in and out of traffic. He hit the redial button on his phone. "Josh, this is shen, what direction is the Van headed?!" Shen yelled. He was a good 30 to 45 minutes away. He could only hope that his mother would be able to help
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 39 EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 10:40 pm

Kathrine stretched and got up, walking to the bathroom to take a shower and get into some comfy pj's. She didnt take a long shower, she put on a black tank top and some baggy sweats, not bothering with a bra, Shen had seen her before, so there was little point in being proper around him. She went into the kitchen and made herself warm apple cider, sipping the mug as she flipped through some papers of a med book that had been left on the table when there was a knock on the door. She blinked, setting the cider down and walked over to the door. "That was fast" She said as she opened the door, her eyes widened as an all to familiar face gazed at her. He held a cane in one hand and his features seemed...scarily relaxed. "Hello Kathrine" Mr. Burrows said with a grin. Kathrines hues instantly narrowed when she felt a pinch in her arm. She looked down seeing a needle, someone had broken in while she was in the shower...probably. Her vision hazed as she blacked out, Her uncles, 'friend' liftedher up and threw her over his shoulder, smacking her ass and grabbing it firmly. "Fuck yeah, she's in great shape" the guy said with a dark chuckle. "Let go" Burrow said and they made their way down to a van. Joshua came walking around the corner, seeing Kathrine being thrown into the van. "Hey...HEY!" He yelled and bolted after them. The van tires squeeled and peeled away, leaving Joshua behind. "Fuck!" He yelled and grabed his phone, calling the cops first then Jazz and finally called Shen. "Kathrine's been Kidnapped" He said, he was panting, from running so fast to quick
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 39 EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 10:10 pm

Shen was standing the hall of the ER with his arms filled with papers. He walked over towards the Nursing desk and placed the stack on the table. Himiko peered up at the stack. "Someone's been slacking off." she smirked. Shen's eyes narrowed. "I dont slack off. Its just been a while since I've worked in a hospital. Also, in the army I almost never had to deal with this level of paper work..." he groaned. Suddenly, his phone went off. He reached into his pocket, read the txt, then closed his phone. "So much for details..." he mumbled. Himiko blinked twice and gently tilted her head to the right. "The ex finally reply?" she asked. "She's not my ex." Shen frowned. Himiko shook her head. "You're wasting your time you know. With all the energy your investing you could have had a girl in your bed by now." she stated with a wide perverted grin. Shen let out an exhausted sigh. "Not with you waltzing around in the buff...." He thought to himself. "Anyway, look I need to pick up a movie and try to make things right with her. Can I burrow your car?" Shen as he clapped his hands together in a pleading manner. "Couldn't that uptight hag of yours by you a car...or 2...or 20?"
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 39 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 11:33 am

Jacob had left shortly after she recieved another call from Shen. She waited and kept going back and forth on the matter and sighed as she wrote out a text. "Come over....bring movie.." She text. She didnt specify what movie or what time, she was vry blunt and vague but at least she finally replied
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 39 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 11:21 am

The day was a long one. Shen had called Kate a few times during his shift, not that he expected her to answer. After a while, Shen began to stop leaving messages. She hadn't returned even one that he had left after all. This time, all he wanted was to make sure that she was ok or not..and she wouldn't even give him that. "She must really despise me..." Shen muttered as he stuffed his phone into his pocket. He had about two hours of work left.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 39 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 11:14 am

Jacob looked at Kate who was browsing her photos again....she had lost count as to how many times she had already looked at them. Jacob walked over and handed her a coffe and sat next her her. She took a few sips before curling herself up in his lap and showed him the pictures as he comforted her. He knew her troubles all too well, he did help when she came to New york
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 39 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 11:07 am

"Oh..hello." Shen blinked while stepping aside. When offered coffee, Shen shook his head. He was running late and needed to get to work. He walked out, but stopped to close the door behind him. He had heard her mutter thank you, but hadn't replied. That was probably the first time he hadn't tried talking to Kate while visiting. Then again, he hadn't come to make a social visit anyway. Sighing, Shen walked back towards the waiting taxi. Taking the buss would take too long and Shen needed to get to work as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 39 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 10:59 am

Kathrine sat on the couch while Shen did his perimeter check. As he headed to the door she muttered a light thanks. When Shen opened the door Jacob was on the other side, about to knock. "Oh, hey cool, is Kate back?" He asked and walked past Shen. "Baby girl! How was Paris!" He asked. She had texted him and the others last night about her little adventure. "Hey Shen, you want some coffee?" Jake asked as he walked into the kitchen. Kathrine didnt comment
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 39 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 10:53 am

Shen didn't say a word either. He sat silently through the ride back home as well. When they pulled up to her apartment, Shen got out and waited for her to unlock the door. IT was early, so her roommates had probably already left. Once Kate unlocked the door Shen walked in after her, still silent. He checked every corner of the apartment and continued to search until he was satisfied that is was empty. Once he was done, he headed towards the door, still having not said a word to Kate.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 39 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 10:47 am

Kathrine was looking through the photos on her camera as she walked out of the hotel. Her hues narrowed seeing Shen and she ignored him and got into the car without a word, knowing that he was his mothers son and wouldnt take no for an answer She sat as far away from him as she was able and continued to look at her camera without a word
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 39 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 10:41 am

The next morning, Mei had arranged transportation for Kate so she could get back home. However, Kate would be surprised...or perhaps irritated when she saw who was waiting for her. Outside the hotel was a taxi with Shen leaning against the door. Mei had told him that Mr. Burrows was in New York. After hearing that, Shen didn't care how much pain his presence caused. He was going to stick to Kate like glue.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next