Two Dimensions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Dimensions

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 38 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 8:54 am

Kathrine shook her head and and reached up as he hid his face in his arm. "It's...mine...I should...I shouldnt have been so cold....." she said, her voice a very soft whiper...."I guess...in a way we are both to blame for where we are....but...what's happpened to me...now...and a year ago...it wasnt your fault.....I....I shouldnt....have said I wish...i never met you...its not true....I....." She whimpered and started to rub her own eyes. "The day I met you....is my most cherished memory...." She whimpered.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 38 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 8:50 am

Shen was trying to hide the mountain high list of concerns he had with laughter. As expected though, Kate had seen right through him. He stared at her as tears once again swelled with in eyes. He wiped them using his free arm. "Kate..you dont have to.." he whispered, his eyes closed tight. He was trying so hard to remain calm, to be the rock she needed. "Its ok...you dont have to lie just for me. B-Besides...we should be worrying about you and our child...not me." Shen laughed softly. He leaned forward and ran his free hand over her belly. Of course, she was still flat, but shen imagined it would only be a matter of weeks before she started showing a little.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 38 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 8:46 am

Kathrine looked up at him and nodded as he wiped her tears away. She took his hand and held it tightly. She knew what what bugging him the most...it was the same as last time.... "None of this....was your fault" She said as she kept his hand hugged to her chest. "It wasnt...." She said softly
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 38 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 8:41 am

"I know Katherine. I'm...I'm scared too." Shen admitted, he wouldn't lie even if made her feel better. "But from this point on you and I will work together. We'll take on all the challenges to come. You wont face them alone." Shen whispered and pulled back just enough so he could wipe the tears from her cheeks. "And just think, once my mother finds out she's likely to send you to some retreat in the Bahamas where you'll never have to raise a finger." he chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 38 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 8:37 am

Kathrine clung to Shen as if her very life depended on it. "I'm so....scared" She whimpered against him. She recalled everything that had happened since she got her memory back. She had gotten drunk... starved herself and had been given two kinds of drugs in the last 10 hours! Kathrine buried her face against his chest again. She hated herself...what if she damaged the baby with her recklessness....
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 38 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 8:28 am

Shock covered Shen's entire face. He froze as she threw her arms around him. That was the last thing he expected. IF anything, he had expected to be slapped by her. "K-Kate?" he blinked, still stunned. Suddenly, he wrapped his arms securely around her body. "You wont be alone. I'll always be there." Shen muttered as he buried his nose into her neck. "I swear..I'll never leave you, not for a second." Shen promised over and over. They'd have to work out the details of their relationship at another time. Shen personally didn't think that a couple should marry just because of pregnancy. His mother and father would harshly disagree. Before that conversation tho, they needed to make sure that both Kate and the baby were healthy. For a while, Kate had gone without eating. With that and her recent rape shen had allot of concerns.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 38 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 8:23 am

Kathrine looked up at him as he cupped her cheeks. Tears slid down her cheeks as he explained himself. More tears welled up in her eyes and she wrapped her arms around him crying. "O my god...thank god...!" She cried, burying her face into his chest. She was still scared. "P-please....dont leave me.......I...I cant....do this without you" She cried
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 38 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 8:19 am

"Shhh shh." Shen whispered. He leaned forward and gently cupped her cheeks. "I dont know if this will put your mind at ease...or if it will make you hate me all the more...but." Shen sighed and decided to just come out with it. "The morning you kicked me out, when you woke up next to me...the night before that you and I hooked up. You told me that you loved me..and I told you that I had never stopped loving you. We'll have to wait and see...but I'd say theres a 95% chance that the baby is mine." Shen replied softly as he stroked her hair.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 38 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 8:11 am

"I....I cant remember....I-if it was from China...I would already be two months or so....I'd be showing....but...I dont remember having sex since then...."She said, her hands shaking against his. "I'm so scared...." She whimpered, and covered her face with her hands. "I...I cant do this...." She whimpered
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 38 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 8:08 am

"If only it was that easy.." Shen muttered, tho too low for her to hear. He felt her hand tighten around his, which made him look up. Pregnant? No...that wasn't possible. Shen entire face suddenly froze! He had even forget to breath for a moment. "Uh..what?" Shen blinked after coughing a few times. "How..when?" he asked and started doing the math in his head. While they were in the south china sea, Katherine was still protected...unless the protection had been knocked loose. The only problem with that was if she had conceived at that point she would have started showing by now...so when? Then, shen remembered. She and him had sex the night before Kate had gotten her memory back. The time span fit...unless she had hooked up with someone else...which shen didn't even bother to ask. "I see.." he breathed, now a little calmer. Kate had always said she'd kill herself if she ever became pregnant tho, which bothered him greatly.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 38 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 8:02 am

"Then....dont leave..." She said as she turned and looked at him. "I....told them....it wasnt needed...but...they made me take one....." She said and turned onto her said, moving his hand she was holding down to her stomach. She closed her eyes and her body trembled. "I......I'm Pregnant" She whimpered, leaning her head against his arm.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 38 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 7:58 am

"But..you were right. You said it before when we were in China. You've said it over and over again...and I always ignored you. I always pushed those thoughts aside and ended up convincing you that we belonged together...all this...its my doing...I know it. You were right...its me..." Shen whispered softly. Outside, his mother was waiting. She could hear what was being said and decided to go wait in the waiting room for Shen to come out. Meanwhile, Shen's head still hung low. His long dark hair overshadowed his eyes. "I dont want to leave you...honestly I dont...but I cant stand the thought of hurting you again...I..."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 38 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 7:54 am

Kathrine's grip on his hand tightened as he spoke "....Dont...." She whimpered and closed her eyes. "Dont....give up...on me..." She whimpered softly. She couldnt handle losing him again...not when she was trying.....to make an attempt to let things mend...even though she had been pushing him away...she had told the truth to Mei...She still loved him...it was just hard...to let herself completely forgive... "Dont...leave...me" She cried softly
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 38 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 7:50 am

"Kate...the doctor said that your leg is fractured in several places. If given time to heal you should be fine. We're still waiting for the blood work tho. I make sure that they do it right. We'll make sure that you're still clean...and check for perminate damage." Shen replied softly. He looked up..she was holding his hand but she wasn't looking at him. "Katherine...I'm sorry. This...This is my fault. I should have stuck to you better. I knew the threat was real..I..I always do this..to you.." Shen muttered as he hung his head. Of course, it wasn't his fault, but he couldn't see that. In his mind, all her assaults were his fault. He hadn't been there for her when Williams had raped her...and he hadn't exactly helped during the incident with Lin. All he did...was hurt her. Then it occurred to him..Kate was right. Maybe for that reason..the two of them really weren't any good for each other..
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 38 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 7:45 am

"Well...her leg has been fractured in three area's she's lucky she didnt break it while running. She's got some bruising to her side and multiple bruises and scratches due to the...rape" She said and looked down. "Oh, yeas of course, bathroom is right over there" She said and walked over to the desk. Kathrine didnt move or say anything when Shen walked in. She lightly flinched as his fingers slid through her hair and she slowly turned, taking his hand and held it tight, keeping her head turned away from him
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 38 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 7:39 am

Shen rose to his feet, his cheeks stained from his tears. He wiped his face on his sleeve. "How is she..physically?" Shen asked. He already knew how she was doing mentally. "Before I see her..can I wash my hands?" Shen asked. The last thing he wanted was to remind Kate of what had happened by showing her his stained hands. After cleaning up, Shen walked inside. "Katherine?" he whispered, his voice as soft as could be. He walked up to her bed side and sat down. He wanted to tell her that everything would be ok. He wanted to tell her that her uncle would never hurt her again. He wanted to tell her that she'd never experience anything like that again.....but he simply couldn't. Shen took in a hard breath. He needed to be strong. "I'm here." he whispered softly as he ran a hand gently through her hair. The doctors had already cleaned her up, tho she still had bruises all over her.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 38 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 7:33 am

(Woops >.<)

After about an hour a nurse walked out to meet Shen. "Mr. Li, We've taken all the samples and blood work needed. She's resting in bed now, but she'd asking for you" The nurse informed him with a king smile. Inside the room Kathrine was curled up on her side, her back facing the door, her body still trembling lightly
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 38 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 7:29 am

ooc: think you mean Brian...josh is gay..lmao XD

ic: "I understand..hang in there Kate. I'm going to take care of you." Shen stated. About 30 minutes later Shen was sitting in the waiting room. He had gotten to the hospital in 15 and had been waiting for the rest. He had called Josh too and informed him where Kate was being treated. He had also called his mother. Mei had told him that the cops had arrested Brian, but Burrows had escaped. "Fucking trash..." Shen spat. His head hung down from his seat. His body was shaking. His hands still had traces of cum that had came off of Kate's body while being carried inside the hospital. "Fucking trash...why...?" Shen growled quietly. The pain was coming back...and it wouldn't go away..
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 38 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 7:19 am

Kathrine's body was trembling as she curled herself as small as she could, tears streaming down her face. "It hurts" She whimpered through her tears, not specifying what hurt...in truth, her whole body ached...Joshua had raped her for a nearly two hours not that she could tell how long it was...it felt like forever..."It...hurts" She cried and buried her face into her arms shaking
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 38 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 7:16 am

Shen jumped into and sped off. His eyes shot over to Kate who was laying down in the back. "Kate! Kate talk to me!" Shen yelled as he sped down the street. While he was driving off, the cops turned down the streets where the shots had been fired. "Kate, baby please say something. "Shen pleaded, his eyes constantly shifting back and forth between her and the road. The nearest hospital was maybe 15 minutes away. "Talk to me. Tell me where it hurts." Shen called. From his glances, he was able to briefly see the condition of her leg. That bothered him. But he was also concerned for the condition off anal canal and vagina
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 38 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 7:10 am

Brian hadnt seen what came next it happened so fast. held his jaw screaming in pain. Kathrine stumbled in the grass, holding her side as stumbled toward the car. She shakily managed to open the door climbed in, curling herself into a ball, her body trembling hard. Her leg was swollen behind belief from her uncle hitting her over and over with his cane, it was probably fractures at least due to the swell
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 38 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 7:04 am

Shen heard the next few shots. By his calculations they weren't that far away. He turned down a run down street and there he saw them, Kate and an older Brian fighting it out in the front yard. Shen stepped on the gas. He drove the car right onto the lot and jumped out. He cleared the distance between him and Brian in a flash and nailed the boy with a jawbreaking kick to the face. "Kate get in the car!" Shen yelled. Unfortunately he didn't have a gun on him. While Shen normally opposed killing he really, really wanted to the shoot the boy. Kate clothes were torn...and Shen had heard more than enough over the phone.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 38 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 6:56 am

Brian was sprinting after Kathrine now, he was much more athletic then she recalled. She swung her arm back and shot another bullet, aimed at him. She missed, but he had dove to the side to miss the bullet. She sprinted down another street, glancing behind her and stopped and turned, firing another shot but was tackled by Brian. "You fucking bitch!" He yelled and punched her hard in the face, throwing the gun away out of her reach. She came up and bashed her head into his, stunning him and she stuggled out from under him, only to get kicked hard in the side
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 38 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 6:52 am

Shen had pulled himself together. Crying would do him no good. Crying was he had done after receiving news that Yui had been raped and murdered. Crying was he had done until he had arrived at Kate's school. Enough was enough! Shen sped off. He figured that perhaps Burrows would take some of the back streets to avoid being scene. Maybe Shen would get lucky. He had been driving around for another hour when he heard the sound of a gun shot echoing through the air. He stopped the car and looked around. "From the west?" he blinked. It was a long shot and he was in what was a 'bad' neighborhood, but he had to follow it. Shen smashed his foot into the gas. The shot sounded fairly close.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 38 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 6:47 am

Kathrine flinched, waking from a dead sleep. She didnt know how many hours had passed...but Brian was asleep next to her, and her uncle on the chair. She moved her hands, testing to see how much of the drug was still in her. She felt a slight pleasurable tingle from moving, but nothing much more. She trembled as she slowly climbed off the bed, stumbling in the dim lit basement till she found the stairs. She slowly climbed up, her body shaking so hard it was hard to not make a lot of noise. She made it to the top of the stairs when she heard one of them groan and she ran up the stairs and burst into a run down house. She ran through the house, into the kitche, her eyes found a gun on the table and she grabbed it and sprinted out the door wearing nothing but her torn tank top that had gotten stretched enough to cover down to her upper thighs. She lifted the gun into the sky and let off a shot, the shot echoed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 38 Empty

Back to top Go down

You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next