Two Dimensions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Dimensions

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 20 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 12:09 am

She had become very insecure with herself after everything that happened between one another...and seeing him with Himiko who didnt have any sorts of scars on her....it was a blow to her confidence. When he sighed and said they could keep Lobo for now Kathrine's hues brightened. "Thank you!" She said happily and wrapped her arms around him in an unexpected hug, her breasts pressing against his chest
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 20 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 10:53 pm

"An annoyance?" Shen frowned. Now things were weird. Even if Kate memory had rewound, it didn't explain her negativity or her insecurity. "Maybe's she's just nervous..I did put her through allot right after she had Ceres..." Shen thought to himself. When he saw the disappointment in Kate's eyes, Shen paused while leaning back against the couch. He could tell that she really wanted to keep Lobo. "Well..he's small right now..." Shen whispered softly. "So..maybe we can keep him, just for the moment anyway. Late we'll need to make other plans tho...you know, somewhere that he'll be treated properly."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 20 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 7:05 am

"N-no, not like that, I mean...I dont want to to become an annoyance to you....I-I mean...if it's been two years...then there might be knew routines your used to that I'm not...and...so" She sighed, She hadnt meant to make him mad. "Y-yeah, but...I can look into getting a permit for him... I know you can obtain such things, depending on the animal's temperment and such....and...well where else could he go..." She said, not wanting him to be locked up some where or abandoned to fend for himself
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 20 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 7:02 am

"Eye sore??" Shen blinked. He placed his plate down. Now he was mad. "What do you mean by that? Are you worried about the whole being married thing?" he asked. Shen shook his head. "Americans...or...at least the ones in the city dont really care about that sort of thing so you needn't concern yourself with your image." Shen explained. Tho..when it came to his parent's that was a completely different subject. His mother wouldn't care, that much he knew for sure. His father however would not be pleased. When the topic of Lobo came up, Shen leaned back against the couch. "Kate.." he sighed softly. "A animal of Lobo's size does not belong in the city. My pent house is big and there is a park near by, but lets be honest..he needs more space. Also, he looks like a wolf. He'll eat like a wolf and eventually, he'll grow as large as a wolf. He wont pass for a dog.."

ooc: gtg
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 20 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 6:53 am

"Sorry...your not mad right? I just...I'm happy but...I dont want to become an eye sore" She said softly as she finished her sandwich and licked her fingers. "I'm sure it wont be for long...but...just to start out...and a bed is fine, it's all I need" She said She still wasnt one to ask for much. Just the bare minimum. "Oh...um...so...I can keep Lobo right? He does make a really good watch dog..." She said, hoping Shen would approve
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 20 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 6:50 am

Shen blinked. Shouldn't he had been the more more opposed to the idea? Maybe Kate was trying to protect herself just in case things didn't work out. Shen looked at her nodding. He had only been joking about her having her own floor..but if thats what she wanted he'd agree. "Thats fine. The pent house has three floors. The second level is where the kitchen and living room is located. My room is on the third. The first was being used as a very large storage space. I'll just have some staff move the stuff out, baby proof the room, and get you a comfortable bed and whatever else you'll need."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 20 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 6:39 am

Kathrine's hues widened as she took a bite of her sandwich. She stared at him. Was he serious? He really was in a hurry to try and mend things. "O-oh...um..." She said. She didnt want to seem rude by asking for the second option of having her own floor. Sure things were going great now but she still wanted them to ease back into one another...or more or less...him ease back into her. She would have loved to jump on his offer to live in his pent house floor..but the thought of him having shared his bed with that women....that place....more or less made her a little depressed. "Maybe....we can start slow with me having my own floor...and go from there...I dont want to deny you time with our daughter" She said with a smile
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 20 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 6:34 am

"Hmm.." Shen whispered. He placed his plate down on the coffee table in front of them. "Well originally I had planned to supply you with housing. However...in light of recent developments...I dont see why that has to be." Shen stated. "What better way to work through our issues than to live together? You can stay in my pent house. Of course, you'll have your own room. Actually, you can have your own floor if you want." Shen stated. It must have been shocking that he seemed to favor living together so soon. "Besides, I think I'd have trouble having to drive an hour or more to see Ceres. I never want to be apart from her." he explained while picking his plate back up.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 20 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 6:26 am

Shen wasnt doing a great job at convincing her that New York was a nice place to live. "I see....are...we still going to live so far apart?" She asked. She wondered what she was going to do about housing....she wasnt a student anymore...and now she had a baby....but she doubted Shen was going to just jump into them living together....plus no matter how much his mother was going to love Ceres...she couldnt help but wonder if Mei was mad at her for leaving too.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 20 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 6:23 am

Shen had his back turned towards the living room. He was making both him and Kate a sandwich. He wasn't sure where Jacob was...and didn't bother to ask either. When he finished, he brought Kate her sandwich on a small plate. He sat down next to her ready to eat. "Well.." he started, but paused after taking a large bite out of his. "We live maybe ab hour or so apart, but we both live in the city. Its very busy and driving is a pain in the butt. I swear..the people there..." Shen sighed deeply. "Anyway, its pretty nice. There are allot of places to shop and food is amazing. The drawback is that the air isn't nearly as clean."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 20 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 6:13 am

'Yeah...but its not just her...they practically doubled in size..." She groaned and she continued to massage them through he tank top. She didnt seem shy enough to deny herself some comfort. "I'll make up a bottle or two after I eat" She said and leaned into the arm of the couch. "So what's new york like anyway?" She asked looking over toward him
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 20 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 6:10 am

"Is that it??" Shen blinked. He followed Kate out into the living room. He wanted her to eat more healthy, but if all she wanted was grilled cheese he'd make it for her. Shen stepped into the kitchen. He grabbed a square shaped griddle and turned the stove on. He looked back into the living room seeing Kate rub her breasts. "Ah yes, thats one thing many mothers complain about. The best thing to do is to wean the baby before they start growing teeth. IF you dont, you'll be in even more pain." Shen explained. "We should prepare more bottles, maybe two a day so you can get a break."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 20 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 6:02 am

"Hm...something simple....grilled cheese?" Kate asked. She wasnt all that hungry but knew Shen would more or less force her to eat something. When Ceres finished feeding Kate, burbed her and softly sang her back to sleep after checking her diaper to make sure she was dry. She walked out into the living room and sat on the couch. She lightly massaged her sore breasts. "God that girl can be rough..." She sighed
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 20 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 5:56 am

Shen thought for a moment. Maybe it was a bit too early to start training. "Well who am I to argue with a mother?" Shen smiled. "While she's napping I'll make us something for dinner. What do you have a taste for?" he asked. IT was amazing. Just the other day he had struggled with talking to Kate, but now..he was talking to her as if nothing was wrong between them. Maybe it was the fact that Himiko had wedged herself between them. Then again, could he really blame Himiko? The blonde wouldn't have had the chance to get in the way if Kate hadn't run off. Sighing, Shen shook his head of such thoughts. The past was the past. He needed to focus on the present and future.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 20 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 5:33 am

Kathrine chuckled. "I figured as much, but right now we have to bend to what ever schedule she wants. At night I've been able to give her a binki and she stops so I dont have to really get up at night as much" She yawned again and rubbed her eyes with her free hand. "Yeah, after this I'm going to put her to bed, unless you want to give it another try" She said with a smile
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 20 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 5:31 am

Shen's efforts made little headway. It seemed like once Ceres started crying nothing could stop her, nothing but what she wanted. Sighing, he decided to give up and walked into Kate's room to wake her. "Sorry. She's got a real siren on her." shen sighed while handing Ceres over. He watched the baby girl go. She was guzzling down Kate's milk so fast...Shen was amazed. "Huh? Oh yea she was. She's always good...until she gets hungry." Shen smiled. "I suppose she'll want a nap after. I'd prefer to start her on a schedule so neither of us will be up in the middle of the night. The only problem is that she's only two days old so its gonna take awhile...which means we'll need to invest in some ear plugs."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 20 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 5:23 am

As if responding to his question she started to cry, her little cheeks growing red as she worked herself up because of her empty belly. Even as Shen tried to draw out her attention she didnt let up. In the room, Kathrine was sleeping sounds, One arm stretched over her head while the other rested on her belly. Hearing the unhappy cried as Shen walked into the room quickly awoke her. She yawned and sat up rubbing her eyes. "Oh my my" She yawned as she took Ceres. She simply pulled at her tank top to expose one breast and cradled Ceres to let her start drinking. She yawned again and looked at Shen. "Was she good?" She asked
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 20 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 5:18 am

Shen noticed the change in his daughter's happiness. He checked her diaper, but found it clean. "Hm is someone starting to get hungry?" he asked while standing with her in his arms. He walked into the kitchen to so if there were any bottles but found none. Shen's eyes shifted over towards a clock on the wall. Kate had only slept for a few hours. He wanted to give her at least one more, but he wasn't sure if Ceres would make it. "What do you think missy? Can you wait a bit?" Shen asked.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 20 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 5:11 am

Kathrine was quick to pass out. She was always tired toward evening and she used to be such a night owl. Ceres gurgled and started to make bubbles while Shen held her. She was good for a few hours when she started to get a little fussy, and Kathrine hadnt made any new bottles for Ceres yet since they had been busy that morning and afternoon.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 20 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 5:08 am

Shen nodded. He couldn't call himself a father if he wasn't capable of entertaining Ceres alone for a few hours. "Come on sweetie. Lets let mommy sleep." he smiled while scooping the baby girl into his arms. He carried her out into the living room. "You know, we seriously need to come up with a strict schedule for you. If we let you eat and sleep whenever you like you'll end up driving your mommy and me nuts." Shen smiled. He moved over towards the couch and took a seat. "So, how shall we open negotiations?" Shen smirked. He loved his daughter and couldn't wait for her to start talking
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 20 EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 10:44 am

Kathrine stood up and flipped her hair back. "Ah...much better" She sighed and hung her towel. "Think you can handle her long enough so I can take a nap?" She asked while walked over and sat on the bed. Her hair still some what damp. Ceres was having more than a great time with Shen and his play time with her. Kathrine laid down and yawned. "Hnn......You can wake me when she starts fussing for food" She yawned
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 20 EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 10:36 am

ooc: night. Will txt u about tomorrow.

ic: Shen looked up. He was enjoying playing with Ceres even if she couldn't really voice her enjoyment. He found his eyes lingering once again. He could easily tell she wasn't wearing a bra, which got his heart pumping. He looked away as she leaned forward to dry her hair. Shen wasn't sure how much more he could take. He prided himself on self control, but even he had his limits. He continued to tell himself that they had issues to work through...and that Kate was in no condition for anything physical. Both were true. Sighing, Shen fixed his eyes on Ceres. "What? You got something to say?" he frowned while gently tickling her sides. He imagined them having a rather humorous conversation.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 20 EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 10:29 am

Kathrine walked into the bathroom and stripped. She glanced at herself in the mirror and quickly looked away. hadnt gained all that much extra weight while pregnant so she wasnt all that much bigger in the belly. But the fricken staples in her gut....those were another story. She turned on the water and stepped in under the spray. She washed her hair and body, wincing and she massaged her aching breasts. "Hn....If only they didnt get so big...squeeing into those tuny bras hurt..." She whined softly.

She finished and had changed into another tank top, a black one, so she didnt bother putting a bra on. She put on some sweat pants and walked back into her room, her towel on her head, drying her hair. "Done" She said as she sat down, leaning over and continued to work the towel through her hair, some water slid down along her neck and past her breast. The way she was leaning giving him the perfect view
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 20 EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 10:23 am

Shen nodded. It seemed like Kate was oblivious to his staring. Tho, perhaps that was for the best. The old Kate would have definitely teased him, which would have led to some late night loving. That was the last thing they needed, or so he told himself. Once Kate was gone Shen leaned down and kissed Ceres' feet. "What do you say we give you bath after mommy finishes?" he smiled. "Your feet taste stinky too." he smiled brightly and kissed them again.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 20 EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 10:14 am

Kathrine seemed to be the dense one now. They had completely swapped roles... "Oh, right I guess I'll go jump in" She said as she went to her dresser and grabbed a change of clothing, bra and panties. Her bra's were too small for her at this point, but she didnt have any other ones to wear. "I'll be right back then" She said and headed for the door. Ceres cooed happily
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next