Two Dimensions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Dimensions

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 7:35 am

"I see..." Shen replied softly. His eyes slowly peeled open as Kate began to rub his shoulders. He could hear Ceres knocking her bottle around in her high chair. "Well I guess whatever happens happens...its not like there's anything I can do. I've never been able to really talk to my dad...so that option is out." shen sighed deeply. "I dont really understand whats going on. I mean..I know this cant just be about the things he said about you and Ceres. No..it has to be more than that.."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 7:31 am

Kathrine ran her fingers through his hair. "I dont think she sees me as someone to fully confide in, I mean She told me how she and Gen met and how they got together...Nothing more though" She said softly Her fingers slid down along his neck and to his shoulders, slowly starting to give him an almost professional shoulder rub
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 7:20 am

Shen spent the next few hours trying to talk to his mother. She refused to give him any information. Shen continued to press her tho until she snapped and slammed the door to her room in his face. Shen rubbed his nose. His was a open book most of the time. Why was this the one thing she refused to talk about? Sighing, he walked back upstairs and sat down on the floor. He laid his head back so it was resting against one of Kate's legs. "I have no idea whats going through her head..." Shen groaned. "Has she talked to you at all?"
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 7:15 am

By the time Mei got home Kathrine was on the couch again, only this time reading a medical book from Shen's book collection. She may not have had any interest in being a doctor, but it didnt mean it would hurt to learn some stuff. "Welcome back Mei" Kathrine said, looking up from the book for a moment. When she heard That Mei and Gen may get a divorce she looked down, She really hoped that wouldnt be the case...Mei loved Gen so much...
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 6:03 am

Shen let out a low groan. He laid down ready to take a nap while Ceres slept. There weren't anymore calls for the day. Mei got home around 7 in the afternoon. By then, Shen was sitting down at the kitchen table feeding Ceres her evening bottle. "Hey mom." shen smiled. Mei returned her son's smile. She walked up to him and placed a soft kiss on his forehead. "So..dad called. I think he wants to speak with you." Shen stated. Mei rolled her eyes. "Its probably business related. He can wait. He'll see me two days from now...unfortunately..." she sighed deeply. Shen blinked. "Are you two getting a divorce?" he asked. Mei turned around. She walked up to Shen and gently ran a hand through his hair. "Oh sweetie...maybe." she stated bluntly. Shen sighed. He wanted his mother to be happy..but at the same time..he also wanted his parents to stay together.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 5:48 am

Kathrine had flinched when she heard the phone start ringing. She looked over at the bathroom door and blinked when She heard Shen speaking...It had been his father the whole time!? Seriously, he couldnt have said something to her on the phone instead of hanging up and calling back later! She sighed...then again, he really did hate her for reasons she didnt...fully understand
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 5:45 am

On the dot the phone rang again. Shen looked over his shoulder from the closet. He had just changed into some loose fitting jeans. He walked over to his night stand picked up the phone. "Hello?" Shen answered. There was a short pause at first, but then Shen began to speak. "No Father, Mother is not here." He replied softly. "Yes, this morning she went to take care of some business." Shen sighed. IF his dad wanted to talk to Mei so badly, why was he calling the apartment's phone? Then again, Mei was probably ignoring his calls. "Yes..I'll tell her to call." shen whispered and hung up. He let out a deep, deep sigh. He was still upset about the things his father had said, but staying mad wasn't going to get him anywhere.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 5:38 am

Kathrine glanced at the clock from the tub. Another 2 minutes and the phone would ring...if it stuck to its timing like it had all day...did who ever was calling keep hanging up because Shen wasnt the one answering? She let her body slide further into the tub her eyes glued on the clock
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 5:32 am

"Let me know if you need help getting out." Shen laughed softly. He moved over to Ceres' crib to check on his baby girl. She looked like a little angel. As long as no one made any loud sounds, she'd stay asleep. With a small sigh, Shen moved back onto the bed. He loosened his tie and kicked off his shoes. He had worn a sleek looking business suit, but was ready to change into something a little more comfortable.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 5:12 am

"Ha ha, very funny" She said and pushed him lightly. She walked to the bathroom and started the water to the hot tub. This was going to feel great. Ceres continued to sleep soundly and Lobo got up and laid down over by the bathroom door. Kathrine stripped down, her body was completely covered in bruises. Her hips and legs had the worst of it. She looked at herself in the mirror, she didnt mind her fresh bruises knowing they were from Shen She stepped into the water and groaned as she eased back and closed her eyes
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 4:58 am

Shen gazed up at her with a wide grin. "You should be use to not being able to walk right? Its not like last night was our first time." he chuckled softly. It looked like they were over the whole Alice thing, but he wasn't about to bring it up. When she mentioned taking a bath, Shen nodded. Normally he would have offered to join her, help calm her nerves. However he was sure that she'd want someone to stay in the room with Ceres even if she was sleeping. "Ok. You go and relax. I'll be here when you get out." he smiled and leaned in nipping the same spot he had just bitten. "I'm here now Kate. Everything is going to fine. Mom should be back by the end of the day too."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 4:55 am

Kathrine nodded and eased into his embrace. "Hn..." She purred as he nipped her neck. "That reminds me, I could barely walk this morning! I couldnt believe it!" She said but was smiling. It had been well worth the pain the night before. "Hn...since your back, I'm going to take a nice hot bath to try and relax" She said softly
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 4:38 am

"I see." Shen replied softly. He reached over and gave Lobo a good scratch behind his ears. "I'll investigate. It could have been a rival company. There are plenty of them. Most U.S owned company's hate the fact that Chinese owned companies are moving into the States and stealing business. My dad's company is pretty successful too. Tho...this is the first time anything like this has happened.." Shen whispered. His eyes shifted back over to Kate. With a bright smile, he pulled her into his lap and gave her neck a gentle nip. "You're safe hun. I promise you." he replied softly.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 4:31 am

"Who would call non stop for nearly 3 hours?" She asked looking up at him. She looked over at the crib. "I had to really force myself to hide how scared I was, he kept playing with her until she was so tired she fell asleep" She said. Lobo wined. "Lobo helped too, he didnt leave my side which made me feel a little more secure" She said
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 7:04 pm

Shen held her tightly. He could feel her entire body shaking. After taking a few minutes to calm her down, Shen moved her over to their bed. "I spoke with the guards. No one has seen your dad or anyone suspicious around the property. I have the authorities chech the phone lines and trace the number or numbers that kept calling today." Shen whispered softly. He took Kate's hand's gently in his and kissed them. "I'm sorry I couldn't be here sooner." he replied softly. His dark brown eyes slowly shifted over towards Ceres. "She's knocked out? I thought she'd be crying.."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 5:35 am

Kathrine still didnt feel all that comfortable being the only one in Shen's apartment of the building so she decided to stay in the room. When she heard Shen's voice on the other side of the door she got up and ran over to it. Ceres was passed out in her crib. she unlocked the door and opened it, her hues showed that she was scared. She let out a big sigh of relief and wrapped her arms around him. "Thank god" she sighed
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 2:59 am

The Chief assured Kate that everything was fine. No one, except for staff, had had access to the apartment. Everyone was screened at the gate too. The Chief agreed to set up more patrols tho. 20 minutes later, Shen finally came back. He had spoken with the Chief before making his way up to the 5th floor. The Chief had once again, assured him that everything was fine. "Kate?" Shen called as he walked through the door of his apartment. He looked around and called Kate's name again. Maybe she was upstairs? Shen quickly made his way up the steps. When he tried to open the door to his room, he found it locked. "Kate are you in there?" Shen called while knocking. He figured she must have really been spooked to lock herself up.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 8:37 am

"O-Okay, I will" She said and blinked. "Ah...N-No, you dont have to...y-your busy....I'll be okay...I...I'll just call the Chief Guard and ask if He'll set up those patrols like you said, I dont want you getting in trouble" She said before she hung up. She leaned over for Shen's bedroom phone and pushed the number needed for the patrols. "H-hello?" She spoke
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 8:20 am

"Ok." Shen answered. He needed to get back to his meeting but it sounded like it he was needed at home too. "Just do me a favor and call the chief guard. I'll be home soon, promise." Shen replied softly. After hanging up, Shen took in a deep breath and walked back into his meeting. He explained that he had a family emergency and needed to leave. His dad would be pissed, but he needed to check on Kate and Ceres.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 12:34 am

Kate answered her cell, "H-Hello?...Oh thank god Shen, It's been going on for the last 2 and a half hours, E-Everytime I answer no one says anything and hangs up, if I let it ring, the machine gets it and nothings left on it..." She said. She was lightly shaking a rattle in front of Ceres who was laughing and cooing happily. Kate was doing a good job keeping her worries away from the babies attention
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 9:35 pm

Shen called Kate back about 15 minutes later. He managed to get away from his meeting just long enough to make the call. "Kate, you there?" Shen asked. It sounded like she was terrified. "Listen, I'll be home in about 15 to 20 minutes. Until then just try to remain calm. Remember that the entire property is guarded. As a matter of fact, there's a phone in my room. Press three and you'll be connected to the chief guard. Tell him that you want patrols inside and outside of the building." Shen instructed. He was trying to keep her calm. While it was unusual for someone to call and hang up, Shen was sure that there was a logically explanation for it.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 7:39 pm

Kathrine had become increasingly frustrated with the phone after the first hout of it ringing every 15 minutes. She grabbed her cell and tried calling Shen but it went straight to voicemail. He must have been busy at work. "Shen...I dont know whats going on but someone keeps calling the house and then hangs up when I answer....I'm...I'm starting to get nervous.... your mom stepped out too...call me when you get this? Love you" She left the message and hung up, slowly walking back over to Ceres and picked her up taking her up into Shen's bedroom. Lobo followed and she shut the door and locked it behind her
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 6:44 pm

After Mei left, things remained pretty much normal around the apartment. Tho within an hour, the phone inside the living room rung. When it was answered, the immediately hung up. This continued for the next two hours. The phone would ring every 15 minutes. If it was answered, the call would end abruptly. If she let it go through, the answering machine would come on, but there'd be no message left...
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 7:10 am

"Oh- Okay" She said as she sat up and smiled. She'd have to tough through her soreness. She forced herself to stand and slowly walked into the kitchen, pulling a chair next to Ceres and sat down. "See you when you get back" She said with a smile and waved Ceres's hand. "Be safe" She smiled making Ceres wave to her. Lobo followed Mei to the door and sat down by the elevator, his tail wagging
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 7:06 am

By the time Kate woke up, Mei had already fed Ceres. She placed the baby in her high chair as she walked into the kitchen dressed a elegant business suit. "Ok Kate I've got to run. Sorry, I know you just woke up, but I've got a few things to do. I should be back by dinner time. If you need anything just pick up the phone in the living room. This building has staff that should be able to supply you with anything you might need." Mei stated from the kitchen. She leaned over and gave Ceres a kiss on her nose. "Good by my darling. Make sure you dont say your first word until I get back." Mei smiled. Of course Ceres was still too young. However that didn't stop Mei from secretly trying to get Ceres' first word to be 'Gra-ma'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next