Two Dimensions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Dimensions

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 7:30 am

Shen back away. "Then what? We end up right back where we started Kate. I know its not healthy, 'this' is not healthy." Shen stated as he pointed between the two of them. "I dont know what to do. We can not allow this...need to take over our relationship. But at the same time, going without doesn't seem to work. So, you tell me..what do we do?" Shen asked, his voice strained with frustration.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 7:25 am

"Shen..." She whimpered, lightly glaring up at him. "I cant do this..." She said, she was trying hard to sound strong, to keep herself from sounding pathetic. "This...cant be healthy....its tearing us apart, not to mention its affecting Ceres..." She said looking at him from the bed. "Please...." She whimpered softly while looking at him with stubborn hues, she was trying so hard...so hard not to break....shouldnt she be rewarded for lasting this long at least?
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 7:21 am

Shen let out a hard gasp as she tackled him. He found Kate's lips pressing firmly into his. Shen quickly rolled them over and pinned Kate's arms firmly into the bed. "What the hell?" he breathed, his brown eyes narrowed. "What happened to talking? Come on Kate, its only been three days. We're not even close to a week." Shen frowned and moved off her. He stood with his arms crossed over his chest. He refused to believe that they couldn't even make it past three days.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 7:10 am

Kathrine took Ceres and walked back to Mei's room. "It may get loud..." She said apologetically as she turned and headed back up stairs. She up walked up into their room and shut the door locking it behind her. She walked up to Shen and pratically tackled him onto the bed, her fingers entwining with his own as she leaned down and pressed her lips to his while straddling him. She knew she said they needed to talk but god damnitt they needed release...she needed him so bad it burned...
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 7:07 am

She was right. Shen knew it too. Alice had instructed them to talk more, but that had been difficult. Shen stopped in his tracks. He slowly turned around, his eyes on Kate. Slowly, he nodded and handed Ceres gently into Kate's arms. "I'll be upstairs." he whispered. The last time they had 'talked' which actually was the other day, Kate had bit his head off. Shen wasn't exactly innocent either tho. He had made a few condescending statements himself.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 6:58 am

"No Shen, we need to talk! This is getting out of hand!" Kathrine said while walking after him. "We've been avoiding eachother and not talking....its affecting Ceres...its affecting us! We cant go today, it wont do any of us any good to leave now while we are all in a bad mood" She said trying to get him to stop and listen to her
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 6:56 am

"Um...yea I guess.." Mei blinked and placed her phone to the side. Shen frowned. "No. The plan was to go to the zoo. We still have to go upstate to get your camera too. We're behind schedule as it is." Shen frowned. He had been working on not being so anal, but the tension made it harder for him to focus. Instead of handing Ceres over, Shen walked upstairs. He continued rocking her, tho he knew it wouldn't be enough to stop her from crying.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 6:49 am

Kathrine didnt want to give Ceres back but had little choice as the little girl only cired louder. She handed Ceres back over, biting her tongue to keep herself from saying something rude. As Ceres continued to cry she dropped the baby bag and looked at Mei. "Can you watch her..." She asked looking at her with hard yet pleading hues. "Shen, give Ceres to Mei" She demanded....she wasnt going to let them leave the house this tense, none of them were going to have any fun
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 6:45 am

Shen reluctantly handed Ceres over. Of course, the baby only cried louder. "Here, give her back." Shen frowned while holding out his arms. He stepped close to Kate, his body towering over her's. Mei's brown eyes shifted between her son and his lover. "OMG will you two just fuck already!?" she yelled mentally. The tension was even affecting her. Once Ceres was back in Shen's arms, he started rocking her gently. He was tense, but he wasn't nearly as tense as Kate. "Shhh Ceres." He whispered softly. He looked up at Kate, signaling her to grab the baby bag since he had the baby.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 6:39 am

Once picked up Ceres began to fuss more and started to cry. Kate heard her baby girl crying from in the kitchen. She closed her eyes and took in a deep breath before putting her coffee down. She headed down stairs to meet up with Shen and Mei. "Morning" she said softly as she could. Even the way she moved showed how tense she was...even how she tried to avoid touching Shen. She offered to take Ceres, When she cradled her Ceres only continued to cry. "I know honey, mommy's sorry" She said softly. She knew her tension was affecting her poor girl
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 6:33 am

"See?" Mei frowned. Shen sighed. He'd have to put up with Ceres' fussing. "So..who is the this quack you're taking advise from??" Mei frowned again. "Her name is alice, and she's not a quack mom." Shen stated as he gathered Ceres things into a large baby bag. "I think you need a second opinion." Mei snorted. "Look mom." Shen frowned, his voice a little on edge. "We knew this wouldn't be easy. We need this tho. I'm confident we'll get stronger." Shen explained. Once the baby bag was packed, he leaned down into the crib and picked Ceres up. "Shhhh Shh. Today we're going to the zoo. You'll get to see all kinds of animals."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 6:25 am

Little Ceres whined and moved her hand. The poor girl was picking up on the tension all to easily. She fussed everytime they touched her. Upstairs, Kathrine slowly made her way down into the kitchen and made her own cup of coffee. Lobo stayed glues at her side. She leaned against the counter and rubbed his ear while sipping her coffee...she tilted her head trying to crack her neck to relieve some of the tension
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 6:21 am

Shen sipped his coffee. The kitchen was filled with the scent of warm hazelnut. He took in a deep breath followed by a sips. The scent relaxed his body a little. After he was done, Shen headed downstairs. Mei had offered to keep Ceres during the nights. "How's my little girl?" Shen smiled. Mei, who was going through a few early morning emails, looked up. "She's been crabby all morning. She's not in the best of moods so I'd skip the morning bath if I were you." Mei advised. Shen moved over towards the crib. He peered down with a gentle smile. "Is that true? Should we skip the bath?" Shen asked while running his pointer finger along one of Ceres' small hands.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 6:15 am

Lobo had sensed the tension between his alpha's he was sticking close to Kathrine to try and appease her. She walked out of the bathroom and changed. She leaned against the dressed, her nails digging into the wood and she shivered. She was already beginning to break physically...and her mind was slowly following...she knew she couldnt keep this up...she was hungry for Shen's touch, his kiss, his embrace...but she couldnt even enjoy all that without being set off and needing to fuck. She got dressed, her entire body was tense. Ceres was picking up on the tension too, she'd start fussing during her meals because Kathrine couldnt relax.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 6:10 am

Shen was already up and had showered. The last few days had been...intense. He had always told himself that Kate's addiction wasn't 'that' bad, but now he was starting to see the truth. Maybe that was part of Alice's plan. Sighing, Shen stood in the kitchen making his coffee. He hadn't gotten a good night's sleep for the last few days. Sexually he was fine, but he missed holding Kate at night. Also, the tension between the two of them was getting higher and higher. Shen had already gotten yelled at for doing simple things like touching her back, or running his hand along her shoulder. "Cant wait for this day to start.." He breathed. He hoped that once they got to the xoo Kate and him would be able to relax some.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 6:03 am

((Imma time skip three days))

Kathrine slowly sat up as she forced herself to wake up. Her body was itching...she was craving Shen's touch. She glanced behind her. They had, had to put a pillow between them to keep them from spooning. She hated this...it felt like they were being forced apart...Yesterday she had already lashed out at Shen for running his hand down her back. She of course apologized right away, feeling horrible, but it showed how much this 'homework' was affecting her...Today was the beginning of Day three...they were going to take Ceres to the zoo today, but had to stop at her 'friends' to get her camera..Shen had kept explaining who her friends were but she had no memory of them what so ever, they were strangers to her. She got up and stretched. Usually they didnt bother wearing Pj's but now she was wearing some sweat pants and a size too large shirt. She walked to the bathroom and shut the door
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 5:52 am

Shen blinked and looked down. He quickly moved his hand away. He stared at Kate wide eyed and held his hands up in defense. "That wasn't on purpose..I didn't even realize." He argued and looked down. Maybe this was going be harder than he thought. They'd basically have to walk on egg shells around each other.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 5:46 am

"I'm sorry..." She said she felt bad that they'd more or less have to avoid physical contact with one another to help her from getting excited. "I hope your right" She said softly and closed her eyes. At first she didnt think of of his hand on her thigh until she shivered lightly as his finger slid along the fabric. She reach down and tightly held his hand to make him stop while holding her breath
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 5:42 am

Shen nodded firmly. "Ok." He sighed softly. "Well, while you're keeping in mind that I love you despite me not touching you, I'll have to do the same. If you become distant, I simply wont let it bother me. Its for our future. Its doable." Shen explained. "Also, Alice said that whenever the mood strikes us, we should talk. Nothing small mind you, but a real conversation. We can do that." Shen nodded. "Yea, we'll be fine." he smiled and absentmindedly placed his hand on her thigh. His finger traced over the fabric of her pants.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 5:32 am

"U-um...well..." She sighed, there were so many things that set her off...the way he hugged her tightly against him, the feeling of her being powerless against him...just...well it made her hot. She was mentally scarred...badly. Things that she should have been terrified of are things she craved most for from him. She explained delicately that most physical contact would have to be very brief...She honestly didnt see how this was going to help them, she saw it tearing them apart from lack of affection on her part from trying to behave...
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 5:26 am

"Light kisses. Got it." Shen smiled. He rolled down the window and gave the driver new orders. They needed to find a camera shop. The driver nodded and turned on his gps. Shen sat back, his moving over Kate's shoulder. "So, anything else? For example..um..for me..you know when you walk into the fridge to get Kate's bottles? Well..the way you bend over...um...sorry, but it really gets the blood pumping.." Shen shuddered. He recalled how on one morning he couldn't resist and took Kate right in the middle of the kitchen. Thankfully, his mother had stepped out early. "Oh..and obviously calling me..you know...Sensei has to be off limits." he blushed.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 5:19 am

"Tripods are expensive too you know" She fussed but sighed, knowing she wasnt about to win this battle...she never won their bickering over gifts and money. He was rich after all. As he kissed her cheek and paused to ask if that was okay she chuckled softly and nodded. "Light kisses are fine" She said with a bright smile
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 5:07 am

"Oh...OH! I'm sorry. I wasn't trying to excite you." Shen exclaimed. He was happy to change the subject again. "Ok A. I was talking about buying a tripod. B. its not a gift. Its an investment for our family. Its for all of us, not just you." Shen smiled and leaned in to place a gentle kiss on the cheeks. He paused for a moment after he had kissed tho. "Um..are kisses on the cheek ok?" he asked. Actually, what he really needed was a list of things not to do.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 5:03 am

She noticed him checking his breath and squeezed his hand. "Sorry...I didnt mean to pull away like that...well...I did...but...those kinds of kisses...excite me..." She said softly. "I'm sorry..." She said, she was going to end up having to be some what distant in order to at least try and behave herself...he and Alice had no idea how hard this week was going to be for her... "A...new one?....Shen you know how I feel about gifts like that..." She said. She still was comfortable receiving extravagant gifts...she just wasnt used to it
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 4:57 am

Shen blinked when she suddenly cut off their kiss. Was it his breath? He did a quick check. "Hm..nope still minty.." he thought to himself. "Would you like to pick one up?" he asked while mentally shrugging off why she had pulled away. "We can find a shop or something and have it mailed to my place."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next