Two Dimensions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Dimensions

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 7:17 am

Kate shivered feeling his length was already getting hard. She slowly began to stroke him just as he cupped her cheeks and made her look at him. Her hues were completely hazed over with want. As he spoke she leaned closed and nipped his lips, she could honestly...barely hear him as he spoke, her body burned for his physical attention in order to satisfy her mental needs
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 7:12 am

Shen groaned as she reached into his pants. He was already pretty hard. He wasn't sure if he should've been ashamed tho. Kate was a short step from a mental breakdown..and here he was...hard and horny. He closed his eyes. He'd have to talk to Alice later. "Kate.." He whispered and cupped her cheeks with his hands. He wanted her to look at him, at least for a few seconds. "I love you sweetie. You hear me right?" he asked softly.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 7:07 am

Kathrine leaned up more, moving into his lap as her arms came to wrap around him as they kissed. She moaned softly as his fingers rubbed against her. She bit into his shoulder as she reached down with shaky fingers, undoing his pants and unzipped them. She slid her hand into them and pulled his length free
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 7:00 am

Shen more or less got his answer. She still needed him. They probably wouldn't be able to talk until after he got her to release a few times. Shen closed his eyes, returning her attempt to reclaim his lips. He started rubbing her entrance faster and used his other hand to grope one of her breasts. "Help me with my pants.." Shen whispered between their heated kisses.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 4:13 am

Kathrine moaned as he sat up to remove his shirt. She sat up her lips pressing against his chest, nipping his skin. As he pounced her back onto her back she groaned feeling his fingers slid against her. "Shen..." She purred, as he pulled back from her lips she leaned forward to re-claim them, completely ignoring his question
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 6:22 pm

Shen's tongue slid wildly over her own. He moaned against her lips as he began to undoing his shirt. Once he had it off, he tossed it and pounced ontop of her. He pressed his lips against hers in a long passion filled kiss. His fingers moved between her legs and slid slowly against her folds. She was plenty wet. He could have taken her right at that moment..if he wanted. "Kate.." Shen gasped as he pulled back from her lips. "Can you here me now?" He whispered.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:19 am

Kathrine moaned out as he teased her entrance and made her play with herself. As he came back up and started to drink her milk her fingers slid through his hair as she moaned on in bliss. The instant he commanded her she leaned up and pressed her lips against his, sliding her tongue along his own, tasting her juices and milk in his tongue
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:16 am

Shen licked her for a good 15 minutes, even after her milk began to flow. He slowly moved up her body lapping up the spilled milk. "Mmm.." Shen moaned, his tongue sliding over and around one of her nipples while his left hand groped the other. He started sucking hard on her breasts, moaning as he collected more of her milk into his mouth. When he pulled away, milk was running freely down his chin. "Kiss me." shen ordered. It seemed like Kate was coming back, but she wasn't fully there. If he stopped now, she'd probably break down again.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:11 am

Kathrine looked down at him with pleading hues as he asked if she wanted another demand. She slid her hands down her chest and slowly began to work her breasts, rolling her nipples between her fingers. She moaned out as he dipped his head between her legs and shivered as she toyed with her own chest. "Ah..ahhn" She bit her lip as she tweaked her nipples causing milk to start flowing
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:07 am

Shen teased her with his tongue. He moved it back and forth slowly between her folds and over her clit. He leaned up, smiling slightly as he licked his lips. "Do you want another order?" Shen asked. He dipped his head back down giving her entrance another very slow lick. He moved his lips over her folds and gently started sucking on them. "Mm..I want you to start massaging your breasts. Dont stop till they leak milk." he ordered and when back to sucking, and licking her entrance.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:00 am

Kathrine moaned, tilting her head back as she felt his tongue slowly and teasingly slid along her folds. "Ah...y-yes" She moaned, pulling at the sheets with her hands. "Ah...hn..." She shivered, her legs staying spread for him. She was already nice and wet for him
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 8:56 am

Shen shuddered. Although he was trying to focus on her hearing that name got his blood bumping. He couldn't help. It was an instant turn on. He moaned softly as he kissed and nipped his way down her body. He pulled her pants and panties down easily, and tossed them to the side. Shen moved to spread her legs. His warm lips pressed lightly against her entrance. He looked up to see if her hands were still where he had left them and sure enough, they were. Smiling, he leaned in and gave her entrance an enticingly slow lick.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 8:45 am

"Ahn..." She bit her lip as he he nipped her neck, and worked her breasts. She shivered and moaned softly. "Y-yes....Sen...ahh sei" She moaned, gripping the sheets above her tighter. God how she loved it when he took control like this, commanding her to do as he wanted, it excited her just thinking of it
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 8:40 am

Shen quickly finished undoing her shirt and tossed it to the side. He then made quick work of her bra. With her breasts free, Shen slowly ran his hands over them. His lips pressed up against her neck once more, nipping her hard while he rolled her nipples between his fingers. "I'm going to kiss every inch of you.." he whispered, his voice deep with lust of his own. "Then, I'm going to lick your entrance nice and slow. Dont move until I tell you." he ordered. He hated using her like this, but it was the only way bring he back from her breakdown.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 8:36 am

Kathrine gasped as he pushed her back, her body lightly trembled under him as he pinned her. She looked up at him with her vacant hues. "Ah...hn..." She moaned softly as he began kissing his way down her chest. She gribbed the sheets above her head to keep from moving as he instructed. She shivered again as he gave her an order, her hues slowly gaining a slight lustful haze to them
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 8:31 am

Shen closed his eyes, accepting her soft kiss. His finger tips gently slid down her back. Suddenly, he moved onto her back. It was fucked up, but he knew the feeling of being powerless against him would get her hot. Shen pinned her arms down. He leaned in, kissing her deeply. His body began to completely dominate her own. He moved her wrists so that they stayed above her head. His lips slowly moved down along her jaw, along the base of her neck, and down between the valley of her breasts. "Dont move your hands." he instructed while moving his own to start unbuttoning her shirt.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 8:24 am

Kathrine tilted her head as he spoke. Slowly she leaned her body up against his, her fingers sliding up along his cheeks as she pressed her lips to his. The kiss was fragile,soft, as if she was afraid he was going to pull away at any moment. Her hands slid down along his chest as her body and mind followed the same routine of needing to be shown he loved her...
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 8:17 am

Shen kept her tightly in his hold. When she woke up, he was still awake, still holding her tight. "Yes?" Shen whispered, his eyes gazing down into hers. IT hurt seeing them so empty. "Kate I love you. Do you hear me Katherine? I love you" he stated firmly while cupping her cheeks. "I swear I'll do anything you want. I just..I need you to know how much I care about you."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 8:12 am

Kathrine remained in the fragile state until she fell alseep, her body exhausted from being so tense. Her body still trembled lightly, even as she slept, her hand clinging desperately to his shirt. "I'...m.....s-sor...ry" She whimpered as she slept, even in sleep she wasnt at peace. She wasnt knocked out for long, When she slowly opened her eyes her violet hues looked almost vacant. She sat up and looked around in a daze. "Sh...en...." She whispered
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 8:03 am

"Ok Kate." Shen whispered and looked up. "Ok. Dont worry. I dont hate you." Shen repeated over and over. He had tried pleasuring her, even fingering her, but nothing seemed to work. He was at a lost now. "Oh..please stop.." Shen pleaded and pulled her up into his lap. He wrapped his arms tightly around her body, forcing their bodies to smash together. "I love you kate..I swear I do. I'm sorry.." Shen repeated over, over, and over while he gently ran his hands through her hair. When she would have nightmares, he remembered that running a hand through her hair while holding usually calmed her after a while.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 7:59 am

Kathrine shook her head, not believing him. Even as he kissed and nipped her she barely reacted. She clung to him crying "Please...dont hate me" She pleaded. This exercise had clearly failed horribly. It put both of them on such edge, including Shen to the point where he forgot to be careful of what he said to her when she was at the breaking point.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 7:50 am

"No no no Kate. I swear I dont hate you." Shen pleaded while cupping her cheeks. He had really done it not. He could see it in her eyes. She was pretty far gone. "Kate." Shen whispered. He leaned pressing his lips passionately against her own. "I'm sorry." He whispered again and leaned down to nip her neck. Maybe if he got her excited, she'd at the very least settle down a bit.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 7:47 am

Kathrine's body continued to tremble, she couldnt hear him anymore...the though of him looking down on her like a pathetic junky hurt worse then the thought of him not loving her. "I'm...so--rry" She cried as he forced her to look up at him, He hated her....he must have for having to give up like this...thats why he yelled...Tears continued to slid down her face as she cried her apologies. "P-please....d-dont ha--te me..." She whimpered, hugging herself tightly
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 7:40 am

Shen started pacing. He could never stand to see Kate cry. He knew that he should have praised her for lasting, but his stubborn side wanted to make it through the week. As she began to curl up, shen slow moved towards the bed. "K-Kate.." he whispered. he reached out and planed his hand on her shoulder. "Kate..please dont cry." shen pleaded. He turned on to her back, forcing her to look up at him. "I get it...I'm sorry." he whispered softly. She was right, of course she was. "I dont want this to ruin us...I love you far too much."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 7:35 am

His refusal to see how hard she was trying hurt. They were breaking apart to the point where he didnt even want to touch her. She looked down and started to cry silently, tears simply slid down her cheeks and onto the sheets as he stood there frustrated at her for wanted to give up. "I dont know..." She whimpered. She put her hands to her face and curled over trembling. "I...I cant help it..." She whimpered...it wasnt her fault....she was trying and it was ruining them...she wanted to quit and he looked down on her for needing him
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next