Two Dimensions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Dimensions

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Final Fantasy: Agito(private/mature)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
SoggyCheeseCake

SoggyCheeseCake

Final Fantasy: Agito(private/mature) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: Agito(private/mature)   Final Fantasy: Agito(private/mature) - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 12:32 am

Cinque giggled as King wrapped his arms around her. She enjoyed attention and was known for being a flirt. But when it came to King going too far, she knew how to handle the situation. The mace was a very useful tool after all. Despite their past Cinque still imagined King at least as a friend. It was hard imagining him as anything else but a friend these days. Nothing more and definitely nothing less. "Oh King, Marcella missed you!!" Came Cinque's sing-song voice. Marcella was her weapon and it was never known as just a weapon. Marcella was just as much as Cinque as her nice shapely body was.

While everyone chattered away, Mog still enjoying his view of the bouncing mountains, Angel and Jack investigating Trey's judgment of buttons and Sice...well being Sice off in the corner of thought, there came to life a beaten captain. No one noticed until it was much too late. He howled then slammed a button then died a second time by King's hand...er gun. The siren began to wail like a banshee. It was everywhere. Bouncing off the walls and thrown back at the students. Angel felt her body being picked up from the ground while she covered her ears. Jack had moved her out of the way so Trey could work. Sice was still in the corner with her Scythe, clutching her ears for the life of her. Her ears felt like they were going to bleed.

Then all at once. It stopped.

Sice slowly looked up. She half expected it to keep going. Ace and Queen had inquired about the situation, Trey responded with an answer no one wanted to hear. Silver hair tumbled over her brow as Sice turned on her heels. Every bridge had a small diagram of the ships interior. Her father had explained that to her years before coming to the school. He explained various other things about ships and the world itself, but none of them useful. Her dark eyes skimmed the walls until she found the tattered drawing at the entrance of the bridge. It was a rough sketch, she noticed as she reached it. But still bits were labeled such as the engine room, cell blocks, etc. "Hey," Her voice seemed to sink amongst the chaos. "HEY ASSHOLES!" Sice screamed until someone noticed her. Jack was immediately at her side, hand on her shoulder. "Look there's some escape measures just some hallways away from here." She followed the route with her index finger on the map. "Either we can stay and see if Genius here did save it or we can get the hell off here before it goes Boom."

"Good work, Sice!" Complimented Jack. Instead of a reward however Sice only gave Jack glares. "...Um..Yeah."

"Queen, make a decision." Spat Sice, already knowing what her own course of action would be.
Back to top Go down
http://shatteredessence.forumotion.com/
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: Agito(private/mature)   Final Fantasy: Agito(private/mature) - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 12:10 am

"Sup Deuce, Jack?" Trey smiled and turned his seat around. It looked like everyone was together...everyone except Nine. Ace had realized this upon entering the room. "Hey Queen...where's Nine?" he asked. Queen was about to answer, but paused after hearing Deuce's question. The golden eyed girl let out a small sigh. "Honestly...we had no idea that there were anymore of us on the ship. Cinque and I made the choice to take over the bridge as quickly as possible. Once we found Trey, Eight, and Cator we were better able to clean up the guards. Actually, we haven't had control of the bridge for that long." she stated as she moved over to Deuce and placed her hands on the girl's shoulders. "Trust me. Had I known you were here I would have personally came looking for you." Queen smiled sweetie. Deuce seemed to be the little sister that everyone wished they had. Although Queen could be a bit harsh and demanding, she truly cared for Deuce just as much as Sice did. "As for Nine..." Queen whispered as her attention turned back to Ace. The girl slowly shook her head from side to side. "I haven't seen him." she replied softly. Ace scratched his head. They were all here. It wouldn't make any sense for the soldiers not to pick him up. "He could be on another ship..." came the voice of King from the corner. He had been standing back nursing his injured side. "I saw soldiers carrying allot of students off before I made it to the first floor. Its possible." he stated. "And what were you doing while they were being carried?" Queen frowned as she placed her hands on her hips. Ace quickly moved out of the way. It felt good not to be on the receiving end of Queen's harassment. "God you're useless. IF you weren't chasing skirts all the time-" Queen lectured however her words were wasted.

The second Queen had started talking King had magically appeared right behind Cinque. He wrapped his arms tightly around her from behind and brought his lips down against her lobe while his body pressed into her back. "I've missed you..." the boy whispered, his voice deep and filled with traces of lust. The boy had little care for the PDA rules that most girls lived by. No one knew it...but King and her kinda had a past. The fact that Cinque went both ways matched perfectly with King's lack of commitment. Queen's right eye began to twitch. If it hadn't been for King's family name she would have fired him as VP on day one.

"Give it up..." Ace sighed. Talking to King was like talking to a brick wall. It had been that way since freshmen year. Now Ace was worried though. Where would they go? What would they do? They had taken control of an enemy ship. How long would it take for the enemy to notice?

As the kids continued to socialize, the captain of the ship slowly rose up onto his knees. Droplets of crimson flowed from the corners of his mouth. He forced himself up onto his chair while everyone was distracted. "LONG LIVE THE EMPEROR!!!!" he cried before slamming his fist down on a square shaped red button. King spun around and released Cinque. He drew one of his pistols and nailed the captain right between the eyes! Suddenly, all manner of sirens went off inside the ship. Trey spun back around to see what he could do. Ace and Queen covered their ears as they ran over towards the controls. "WHATS GOING ON?!" Ace yelled as loud as he could. "I-I THINK HE ACTIVATED THE SELF DESTRUCT COMMAND!" Trey replied. "THE WHAT?!" Queen yelled having not heard a word Trey said. "SHIP GO BOOM!" Trey yelled as he frantically pressed every single button within reach. "CAN YOU FIX IT?" Queen asked, the sirens were giving her a migraine now. Trey shrugged his shoulders. From where Ace was standing, the boy looked like he hadn't a clue.

Suddenly, the sirens stopped! The bridge became quiet once more causing a deep sigh to leave the lips of just about everyone. "Did you do it?" Queen asked as she hovered over Trey's shoulder. "Um...well...either one or two things just happened. Either I stopped...or I just brought us some time." Trey whispered as he backed away from the controls. "How much?" Ace asked. There was panic written all over his face. "Oh...I'd say...somewhere between 20...and 2 minutes..."
Back to top Go down
SoggyCheeseCake

SoggyCheeseCake

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: Agito(private/mature)   Final Fantasy: Agito(private/mature) - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 11:27 pm

Angel happily tagged along beside Seven. Besides Sice the smallest girl in the class was fond of Seven for various reasons. For one she loved Mog. That was a rarity among the women in their class. Secondly Seven wasn't as loud as some of them like Queen. Angel had a few classes with Seven and always found a way to sit beside her in each one. When Seven encouraged her to follow Angel was ecstatic. Mog was nestled neatly between the breasts of the well developed Seven, nuzzling her through her top while they walked. He was content here. This had to have been heaven!!

They continued forward but Sice stood back. Something seemed off about Ace. He hardly looked pleased to see her. That made her feel awful. She had been eager to see him but now he was walking off ahead of the group, not even glancing back at her to see if she followed. Jack was the only one who waited by for the girl to pick up her feet and start walking. "You wannna ride again?" Jack asked with a warm smile. He was trying his best to contain himself from making it a dirty joke. Sice shook her head and stormed past him.

The bridge was a complete and utter surprise. Everyone was there already in command. The trio entered with a dumbfound expression painted across there faces. Jack and Sice had been looking forward to bashing some skulls in and with Seven's help it would have been as easy as cake. But instead it was no one else but Queen who greeted them. Sice snickered mentally at the thought of still bashing her skull in.

"Trey!" Squeaked Angel from behind Seven. Brushing past the newly formed group she danced her small little frame over to the chair Trey was sitting at. She eagerly knelt down beside him and examined the multitude of buttons all in a rainbow of color. "Who knew video games would come in handy!" She chirped. Behind her came Jack who was close friends with Trey. He ruffled the blonds hair.

Cinque, the Mace Wielder of the class, with her auburn hair done perfectly in a braid, had sprang forth when she saw Seven and Sice. She greeted the girls with a bubbly smile. "Welcome aboard, fair maidens!" Three years ago it was discovered that Cinque was not strictly tied to boys in a love interest way of speaking. She was both ways but was not frowned upon for such a thing. Sice held her in high regards for being so open with herself. Cinque had also been a friend of Sice's for some time. They sparred together and often shared meals together while Cinque gossiped away about everyone's business. She reached out to hug the two girls then pulled away after noticing Sice's shirt. "Hey your shirt is all torn up. Wait one second!"

While Cinque pranced away into the darkness of a room Angel turned to Queen. Her honey brown eyes sparkled before she asked, "Why didn't you guys come find us?"

Sice's brow arched. Why didn't they? If they had the bridge under control then why hadn't they searched for the other classmates? Save everyone some trouble. Cinque surprised the silver haired girl by wrapping her arms around her neck from behind. Sice froze but realized she was only putting a school red cloak over her. "Hold still!" Demanded the girl as she pulled the fabric over Sice's head. "There! No more chest exposure!" She leaned in on Sice's shoulder then with a grin. "I bet the boys loved that!" But Sice brushed her aside. Jack noticed, King probably noticed as well but she was sure Ace never knew. Ace was becoming very popular suddenly which drove her insane. Queen was hitting on him, Seven was giving him a lap-dance; what else would happen? Cinque giving him a pair of her famous thongs? Then again, why was she getting so upset?
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: Agito(private/mature)   Final Fantasy: Agito(private/mature) - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 8:31 pm

Ace didn't know what to make of the situation. On one hand, you had a disposed Vice President and a girl who seemed to enjoy smothering Mog. On the other, you had Sice and Jack who seemed to be getting along a little too well. He watched the chemistry between them which seemed to grow right in front of his eyes. Ace wasn't happy...no...he wasn't happy at all. When JAck dared to grope Sice, Ace eye's lit up like a roman candle! He was going to beat the shit out of Jack the moment Sice was done with him! However to his surprise, the beat down never came. He had helped her? Yeah right. Ace knew better. Jack had always been smooth like that. The blond didn't understand Sice sometimes. She had almost killed him after he had groped her. Sure, it had been a mistake...but still. As a matter of fact her hand print was still clearly displayed on his face. "Well it looks like you're in good hands." Ace frowned and shifted his eyes off to the side. He wanted off this ship and he wanted off right now.

Seven continued to squeeze mog between her breasts. She loved how the little moogle nuzzled between them. Maybe it had something to do with the fact that Seven didn't really see Mog as a male. He was simply a flying toy to her. "Oh god...my back..." King groaned and very slowly got up. "You're alive huh?" Ace blinked. King didn't bother replying. He was in waaaay to much pain at the moment. Instead, his eyes shifted over towards Seven. "You know...I dont think I deserved that. There are other ways to handle jealousy..." he growled. Seven raised a brow before breaking into a silent laugh. Her jealous? Maybe she had hit King a little too hard.

Sighing softly, Ace felt the need to move on. He figured that if Queen and the rest had taken out so many soldiers they might have made it to the bridge already. He started moving down the hall and passed a few already open doors. Seven, who was in the best mood of her life, kept an arm around Mog. Her other hand extended to Deuce. She didn't want to be left behind and silently encouraged the girl to follow along. King let out a low groan. He could hardly walk straight thanks to Seven. Where had she learned to kick with such power anyway? It wasn't normal for a girl to access to THAT much brute force.

Upon reaching the bridge, Ace's eyes shot wide open! Not only had the entire crew of the bridge been slayed, but it also looked like the remains of his class had full control of the ship too. "You're late William." Queen grinned as she turned to face him. She had been having a discussion with Trey on where they needed to go. "Did you...do all this?" Ace blinked. Seven was surprised too and couldn't help but to wonder how the team had pulled it off. Then again, the team had been made up of Queen, Eight, Cinque, Cator, and Trey so maybe it wasn't that much of a surprise. Ace was stunned though. He walked up towards the controls and noticed that Trey was behind them. The Archer seemed to be at home too. "Where did you learn to drive a ship??" Ace blinked. Trey wheeled around in his seat lazily. "Well back at my dorm I play Froger and Mario Bros allot...I figured it couldn't be any different then that..." The blond stated. Ace took a few steps back. Were their lives really entrusted to the nerd of their class? "Oh god...we're all gonna die..." Ace panicked. Trey simply shrugged his shoulders. It was a possibility. Queen let out a hard cough. She had to admit that putting Trey of all people in charge of the ship's controls might have been an oversight on her part, however she hadn't had much of a choice. No one else knew anything about the buttons, levers, or dials laid out over the dash board. "Oh by the way William, we found a stash of weapons." she smiled and pointed over to the right where Sice's scythe stood along with Jack's katana, Deuce's flute, and a whole bunch of other weapons.

"You know thats great. You guys did a good job but...I think I've asked you like a million times NOT to call me William." Ace frowned. Queen let out a soft chuckle. "Why do you hate your own name? Its quite handsome." Queen smiled. Once again, chills ran down Ace's back. He must have died and had landed somewhere between hell and limbo. In this world Queen was being nice to him...maybe even hitting on him! Ace began to pinch his cheek into it turned red. Maybe if he did it enough he'd awake from this freakish nightmare...
Back to top Go down
SoggyCheeseCake

SoggyCheeseCake

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: Agito(private/mature)   Final Fantasy: Agito(private/mature) - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 7:39 pm

The swordsmen returned the chuckle. Jack had never really cared for Ace in the past. His humor was a different level than his own. Sometimes Ace's pranks were a little overboard as well, which made Jack uneasy about the kid. Yet now things would have to change. Jack would have to put aside the difference and simply go with the flow. It had to be done if they wanted off this bloody ship.

Mog had been watching Seven for some time now. Ever since they saw the trio the small creature had been judging the best way to approach the silver haired girl. She had loved him in a way even Angel could not show. Time and again Angel had the guts to throw him aside like an outcast in the wasteland. Seven however had always adored him. His number one fan. Her eyes met his and it was love all over! Mog immediately darted through the air toward the girl who caught him with open arms....And a strangling vice grip. "Oh Seven I'm so glad your here!" Mog squeaked.

Sice shook her head at Ace. "No I'm fine." She gave the boy a puzzled expression. For the most part she had forgotten that Ace had no clue about her wardrobe malfunction. When Jack attempted to rearrange her on his back, grinning wildly as he proceeded to do so, Sice growled taking a fistful of blond hair and yanking his head back toward her. He had purposely done this as a means to touch her ass beneath the skirt. Jack didn't get far however before Sice took notice. "That's enough Jack! Just put me down already!"

"Aw but I was getting used to carrying you!" The young man pouted. "You keep my back nice and warm..." Just then Jack gazed up in time to see King rushing past him at the speed of light. The boy struck a wall and slammed against the floor. Looking back Jack and Sice both took notice of Seven having proudly taken King out in a simple kick. Jack froze. "Um alright, I'll put you down now."

Sice slipped off Jack's back with ease. After checking her skirt to make sure it was in its proper place she turned fully to Ace. There was a long pause. Then it happened. Jack reached out and grabbed Sice's chest! Sice looked horrified. Jack was nothing but a tomato face. "Your shirt was about fall~!!!" Cried Jack while Sice aimed her knee between his legs.

Glancing down Sice realized he was right. The fabric had come inches from revealing her chest to everyone, again. Jack wasn't actually groping her as Ace had done earlier but instead grabbing the shirt before it fell entirely. "Oh... Well thanks I can take it from here." She lowered her knee as Jack stumbled backwards.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: Agito(private/mature)   Final Fantasy: Agito(private/mature) - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 6:48 pm

"Hmm I've got a better idea. Maybe you and King can go on a date back through that hall and leave the girls with me?" Ace smiled as he let out chuckle that matched Jack's. King didn't bother to address either of the boys. His eyes were too busy scoping Deuce out. The girl had done some growing since he had last saw her. With more girls around her, Seven moved away from Ace feeling more comfortable. She smiled brightly at both Deuce and Seven. When she saw Mog though her eyes widened as she wrapped arms around the moogle squishing the life out of the poor creature. She was probably the only girl who loved the moogle more then Deuce. She'd even put up with his perverseness, but only because he was so adorable! Ace let out a small sigh and walked over towards Sice's side. He still wanted to know why she was riding on Jack's back...and all hugged up too. "Are you injured?" he asked softly, his eyes scanning her over. She looked fine for the most part.

With Ace busy and Jack probably preoccupied, King took his chance to slide in between Deuce and rest of the ground. She was a little on the short side...but King could make it work. "Hey." the Vice president smiled as he came to stand to her right, his chocolate brown eyes casting a soft gaze upon her. "So tell me why haven't I seen you around campus at all? From what Queen told me, you're a pretty good healer...which is saying allot. You have to be special to earn a compliment from her." he smiled charmingly as he leaned forward and gently stroked her cheek with his hand. "You know...you and I should have a 'private' talk some time hm? You know, for training purposes. I promise that your 'mana' will never be the same." King smirked. Just then, Seven suddenly drove the heel of her foot right into the boy's side sending him flying into the other side of the ship! She wouldn't allow someone like King to sink his claws into someone as sweet as Deuce. Ace blinked twice and turned around. He watched how King broke into a spas attack on the ground. Something had to be broken. It sounded like Seven's kick had went through a few bones. Sighing deeply, Ace turned his attention back to Sice. He wasn't happy, but tried not to show it. What he couldn't figure out was how she and Jack had gotten so...'close'. It was driving him crazy!!!
Back to top Go down
SoggyCheeseCake

SoggyCheeseCake

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: Agito(private/mature)   Final Fantasy: Agito(private/mature) - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 7:13 am

The parties banter was nothing more than casual talk. The occasional questioning about what happened to Jack after the battle came about but nothing of importance came of it. Now the topic was on Mog and his disastrous need to touch women. Jack laughed as Mog explained the idea of being cuddled between two soft pillows and the tender touch of a woman as she talked cute things about the red bon-bon all Moogles were known for. "I get the first part but you lost me at the end." Jack admitted while Angel threw Mog to the side like a doll she had grown bored with. If glares were as sharp as daggers, Mog would be butchered from the glares Sice was giving him.

"I suppose it's time we inquire something about you Sice." Said the only true male among the group. He tilted his head just a hair to the side, catching a great glance of Sice arching a thin brow at him. However his hair had ruffled against the girls nose. In a matter of seconds she had sneezed off to the side. Jack had mistaken the noise as a soldier firing at them. In a sudden burst Jack was running like a mad man down the hall, shouting wickedly at Sice to put her head down on his shoulder for less resistance. Angel and Mog had frozen in place and simply watched Jack as if he were the new village idiot. Then again it was an honest mistake of a man who had just fought a small war.

He settled after a couple knocks on the head from the Scythe Wielder. They continued to wander aimlessly. Were they even going the right way? For all they knew they might have been going circles on this vast ship. Or perhaps they were heading straight for the soldiers quarters. Wouldn't that be a barrel of monkeys?

After a few minutes of silence it was Angel who brought the subject up once more. "Ya'know, I hardly know anything about you Sice."

"I hardly know anything about anyone." Sice retorted with a roll of her eyes.

"That's true." Angel turned her gaze to the floor. Nothing eventful there however. "It's just strange that we've all been together for so long and yet... We hardly know each other. The only thing I know about you Sice is that you love sugar." At this statement Jack instantly beamed. Someone was getting a box of chocolates soon!!! Despite how close everyone acted with one another she had always felt as if everyone was hiding something. It seemed no one else understood this feeling, not in this little party.

Sice examined Angel's expression. Why did this matter so much? And why now? Was it because Jack was here and Angel wanted some gossip to hit his ears? A way to win her heart perhaps? No that was being a little too egotistical. Yet a part of her felt bad for Angel. Angel was the one person Sice trusted more than anything. "I'll tell you something about me, Angel." The small girls head quirked at this. Jack was now slowing his pace in order to clearly hear what Sice would say. "You're my closest friend."

"Oh so sweet and sappy." Mog spat. Jack chuckled but said nothing.

The time came sooner than they imagined when the hallway finally broke into a different setting. Just before their sights they could see an opening to what could be assumed was another room. It made the gang smile with relief. But then the trio appeared. King, Seven and Ace stood in a straight line before them. Seven was inching closer and closer to Ace, practically humping him! Sice felt her face go numb with heat. And just when things were going so well.

"Well don't act too happy to see us." Said Jack with an awkward chuckle. "If this is a bad time, me and the girls can just turn back around and come back later, okay?"

"You ding bat." Coughed Sice while pulling his left ear. The boy winced. "It's good to know you guys are alright."

"They seem better than alright. They look great. I mean, look there clothes are still intact!" The blond pointed out. This earned him another painful jerk of the ear by his silver haired princess.

"Long time no see King, good to see you too Seven!" Chirped Angel while she sprang to life between the two groups.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: Agito(private/mature)   Final Fantasy: Agito(private/mature) - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 6:42 am

((Yeah I'm getting allot of laughs from him ))

As Ace and Seven continued to search the corridors every now and then Ace would try to make conversation. He couldn't help it, he enjoyed talking. All he would get from Seven though was a nod or a glance. It could have been worse. She have ignored him all together. "Whats this?" Ace blinked as they came to a stop at a large metal door. Sitting on the way beside it was some sort of card key system. Ace let out a disappointed sigh and crossed his arms over his chest. "Well I guess we'll just have to turn around..." he stated and turned just in time to catch Seven charging him! The blond boy freaked and quickly dove out of the way. "What the hell?!!!!!" he yelled once he got back up. His eyes however soon fell to what was left of the device. Seven had just mashed her fist right through it causing the door to unlock. A nervous smile formed on Ace's lips. Sice might have had her violent side, but at least she wasn't the 'She Hulk'. Seven smiled brightly as faced Ace. She was proud of herself and seemed to be waiting for Ace's approval. When she got nothing but a blank stare however, Seven frowned and stormed off. Ace rubbed the back of his head and let out a small sigh. Why was it that nearly all the women in his life were angry?

As they continued their search, Ace found it strange that they hadn't run into any guards. He thought it over and would have loved to bring the topic up if he thought he could get some kind of verbal feedback. Just then, the sound of loud bang rang throughout the halls! Ace and Seven quickly pressed their backs against the walls of the ship. Slowly, they peeked around the corner to see someone digging something out of a chest. "Get him girl!!!" Ace commanded and pointed his finger towards the stranger's back. Seven glared daggers at the boy. She didn't appreciate Ace's sense of humor nor the fact that he saw her as some sort of attack dog. Never the less, Seven rushed the stranger, however soon stopped dead in her tracks. The stranger turned around and came into the light. Ace's eyes brightened at first. However, after seeing the face of the boy his shoulders slumped and his head hung low. "Oh...its you..." he mumbled in a depressed tone as he turned right back around. "Dont ignore me!!!" The blond boy with hair down to his back yelled. When he saw Seven though, small hearts formed within his eyes. He slicked his hair back and was about to say something smooth, but Seven didn't give him the chance. She turned on her heels and in a flash was walking right beside Ace. "Wh-Hey wait! I found some weapons!" King yelled. Not only had he found his pistols, but he had also found Ace's deck and Seven's flail. "So Ace...I trust you've been taking care of my lady?" King smirked. Ace stared at the taller boy lazily.

King was known for only two things at the school. First off, he was the Vice President of the Student Council. Thanks to Ace however the nickname Queen's pet had stuck to the boy. Second...and most important...he was a HUGE womanizer. King had made it his goal to win Seven over. He might have had a chance had he not been so slimy. It didn't help that Seven caught him staring at her breasts and ass on the daily bases. Seven despised men like him. She wouldn't have stopped to give King a drink of water had he been dying of thirst. "Now, as Vice President I think its my job..no..my mission to look after both of you." King smiled and moved to place his arm around Seven. He was too late though. She had given him the slip again! Ace blinked and looked off to his right. Seven was standing right beside him...and pretty damn close too. The hearts that were within King's eyes suddenly caught fire! "Well why dont you lead us honey?" King stated softly while forcing a smile. The silver haired girl rolled her eyes and turned to continue walking. The moment her back was turned King grabbed Ace by his shirt lifted him right off his feet. "Stay away from my girl." he warned, his voice as dark as the devil's. A small sweat drop formed on the back of Ace's head. He wondered if someone divine hated his guts. No matter what had happened his situations throughout the day had continued to go from bad to worse. Now Ace found himself sharing the company of mute girl and a psychotic moron who would sooner shoot him in the back then allow Seven to get close to him.

The small group continued their search, however upon reaching another door they noticed it had already been open. Their were bodies of guards laying all over the floor. It looked like whoever had fault them had put a licking on the guards. Ace stepped out into the hall where there were more bodies. Maybe this explained why they hadn't been caught. He noticed though the that hall way forked to the right leading towards another part of the ship. "I think...Queen might have done most of this..." King whispered as he took a knee to inspect one of the bodies. "How can you tell?" Ace asked. King shook his head and pointed towards the cause of the death. The guard's throat had been cut with a surgeon's level of accuracy. "Also, it looks like a few of these guys were either shot or hit with blunt objects. Maybe out entire class is here after all." King shurgged. Ace nodded and let out a small huff. He was about to continue forward, but paused upon hearing the sound of fluttering wings. He'd recognize that annoying buzzing anywhere! It had to be mog! Sure enough, Seven could see their group coming down the hall towards them. A huge smile formed on Ace's lips as he ran over towards them. However, his smile soon faded when he saw that Sice was riding piggyback on Jack. What the fuck?! Seven wasn't that pleased to see the group either. Jack was yet another boy she didn't like. Sure, she hated King a little more...but Jack was still on the same list. She despised the way he always seemed to eye Sice's body. Silently, Seven took her place beside Ace. For the first time in years, she stretched out her hand and gripped part of his sleeve. She could very well defend herself, but felt uneasy having both Jack and King so close by. Before Ace knew it, her arms came to wrap around his own, her breasts pressing gently against part of his back. Ace's cheeks turned dark red. He hadn't a clue what had gotten into Seven. Hell, he didn't know what to make of anything that happened to him within the last few hours...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Name: Jin "King" Kazama
Race: Human
Dislikes: Ace, Jack, Eight, Nine, Trey..(pretty much all the guys in their class)
Weapon: Dual pistols
Magic Style: Long Range bullet damage
-Command: Shoot To Kill
-+Spells:
Steady Shot(Deals high damage, 100% accurate)
Trigger Happy(Deals small amounts of damage quickly, causes Daze)
Buster Blast(Deals long to mid range high non elemental damage)
-Limit Break: The Blitz
Back to top Go down
SoggyCheeseCake

SoggyCheeseCake

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: Agito(private/mature)   Final Fantasy: Agito(private/mature) - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 5:43 am

((ooc: Thanks, and thanks about the Limit Break compliment. I meant to say so sooner but forgot to add it on my last post. xD Mog is amusing to play too lol.))

Jack had finished opening both Angel's prison and Sice's. He turned back to the silver haired girl who was still frantically trying to keep her shirt on right. As he saw this, Sice not noticing his peaking at her, Jack mentally grinned like a jackal. Sice had felt something strange just as Jack turned his focus on Angel who was finally coming back around. Mog was sitting on Sice's shoulder, hardly helping keeping the fabric on by kicking it back off or fluttering his wings to force it back down. When he heard Angel he sprang off the girl and flew to his friends side. "Angel!" Huffed the little moogle as he cuddled her face.

"Mog you smell...like a wet dog." Angel groaned. Jack and Sice both laughed. The blond male bent beside Angel and began to examine her. She obviously felt awkward by the blush across her face. "Jack, what are you doing here.... Where are we anyways?"

"We must be on a ship or something. Taken prisoners aboard the enemies vessel!" Sice gave an irritated sigh which broke Jack of his dramatics. "Besides that I'm not sure. You two are the first I've seen as far as familiar faces goes."

Sice crossed her arms over her chest. For one it helped keep her top covering herself and secondly out of habit. "Have you seen any soldiers yet?" She inquired while Angel attempted to stand. The small girl was shaky and even had to give herself a second before trying again. After her third try Jack gave her a hand and brought her to her feet.

"I think I heard some of them talking but I never encountered them. I was banking on finding other students before charging after all. But now that I have the Pretty-Flute-Player and the Beautiful-Grim-Reaper with me, we should be able to at least locate our weapons."

"What?! You think they're just gunna have those weapons laying around some where? That would be stupid." Confessed Mog while laying on his stomach, playing with Angels brown hair.

"That would be obvious, Jack..." Sice agreed.

"What else can we do? I'm not afraid to say I'm almost useless without my Harusame. Oh and if you haven't noticed, they're not overlooking the fact that we can use magic."

Angel sighed. Arguing again. At least Sice and Mog were. Jack was simply stating his mind all while he smiled and adored Sice. Anyone with eyes could see his emerald eyes checking her out. Admiring her features and the smiles he made even when she wasn't looking at him. He was a mess. "Let's just go find the other students for now, okay?" Angel took a daring step between Sice and Jack. Jack seemed surprised that Angel would dare hinder his view of Sice.

"Maybe we can find someone useful." Jack stated with a thought.

"Maybe we can find Ace." Sice added.

"I said someone useful, my Precious Sice."

"And I said Ace." Sice frowned at Jack.

"Fine! We can look for Ace if you want. I will not let you two little bunnies roam around without an escort." Jack sounded as if he were giving a great deal just to stay beside the two girls. Angel giggled as Sice grumbled something rude under her breath. "But can I suggest something?" Cobalt eyes met his forest green hues. "You should allow me to at least carry you Sice." Sice nearly choked. "If we need to run quickly we can't have you fussing over your shirt or let those bastards see your-"

"Boobs!" Mog cried as he threw himself at Sice's chest. There was a slur of curses and the thunk of a small creature being thrown against a metal wall.

In the end however Sice wound up on Jack's back, legs wrapped around his waist as he enjoyed the cushions against his back. He was all smiles while Angel held Mog close. "I warned you Mog not to do that." Chimed the girl.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: Agito(private/mature)   Final Fantasy: Agito(private/mature) - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 5:12 am

((I love mog XD))

Ic: Ace had a major headache now. He glared daggers at Seven's back as he they continued to walk through the narrow hallway. Ace figured they should look for more students. The chances were good that number of them had been captured. "Hey Seven have you seen Sice by chance?" the blond asked. The silver haired girl turned back towards him and shook her head. "Hey why dont you ever speak?" Ace asked. This time, he got a small glare from Seven. It was as if her eyes said, 'Why dont you ever shut up?' Ace got the hint and shifted his eyes over to the side. He could see he had gotten on Seven's bad side and given the situation he was in he felt that he needed to be in her good graces. "Look..." Ace mumbled as he gently placed his hand on Seven's shoulder. The girl spun around and raised her fists. Ace quickly backed off and placed his hands up in defense. The girl had issues with being touched...he'd have to keep a mental note of that. "Listen...I'm sorry. I didn't mean to ask that question in such a blunt way." he replied softly. Seven blinked twice and stared at Ace for a good two minutes. She slid out of her attack stance, her eyes fallowing to the floor as she scraped the top of her foot against the ground. She and Ace were practically strangers. However, that hadn't stopped her from hearing just about every negative point about Ace. She had pretty much formed an opinion against him...that is until she had watched him stand up to Queen back at school. Ace was different to say the least. Honestly, he was the last person Seven wanted to be mad at. She wished that she could have been a normal girl when it came to contact with the opposite sex, but she had her reasons.

Slowly, Seven's grey hues moved up to Ace's. She found that the blond had a rather prince like smile on his lips. Seven's heart beat nearly doubled on the spot! Her face turned a dim shade of red as she quickly spun around so her back was to Ace. Curse him and smile! Seven would never admit it, but there had been times when that smile of his had brightened her otherwise dark day. She loved it though never thought that it would ever be directed towards her. Seven was a watcher, not an actor. She kept to herself mostly and had done so ever since she had graduated middle school. There was almost no hope that someone as social as Ace would ever try talking to her...not that she could talk back even if he had tried though. "So...are we cool?" Ace asked as he moved around her. Seven's head hung low, her silver locks shielding flushed face. Ace knew better then to touch her so he simply bent down to get a peek from under her hair. God, he just wouldn't quit! Seven screamed mentally for salvation. She just didn't know what to make of this boy or why her heart was beating so fast. She had thought after everything she had been through...that such a reaction was impossible. "..." Seven grumbled, it was the best she could do. Unfortunately, she had spoke in such a low tone that Ace hadn't heard a word. Frowning now, her head shot up causing Ace to jump back a little. How did 'normal' girls let a go know that everything was fine? A handshake...or maybe a hug? Seven couldn't even think of doing either. Her fingers ran down to fiddle with the edge of her skirt. It was then that Ace noticed that she had on shorts underneath. It struck him as something odd, but he didn't say anything. "Uh huh...well then, lets go!" he smiled and turned around. "God help me...I've got to find someone more interesting to talk to..."
Back to top Go down
SoggyCheeseCake

SoggyCheeseCake

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: Agito(private/mature)   Final Fantasy: Agito(private/mature) - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 2:26 am

Even after all that time spent wandering the depths of her unconscious mind Sice still could not believe what she had done. It haunted her now, even in this state of being. She stood to the side of the battle as the darkness swept over the soldiers like a swarm of angry hornets. It engulfed them, swallowing them whole. Then her thoughts brought her inside the fog of shadows alongside the crimson eyed Sice and the men who fell at her feet. Inside was completely and utterly nothingness. It was a shroud of darkness and as thick as snow. Then came the bright flickering lights. Silver and eye burning white lights. They flashed like lightning but were caused by single strokes of Sice's scythe. If that had not been enough on its own the beams of light soon entangled themselves with one another casting a radiant ray of light. It grew unbelievably hot and dense within the barrier of Forever Zero. Crimson eyes starred the men down as she rose the scythe above her head. The lights gathered around the crest of the blade and with one final swing the magnificent light was thrown back at the men and erupted with a large explosion. The lights turned red, fiery orange then faded to pinks and purples before everything reverted back to its black mass. This only made since, Sice thought now, since the color black was made up of every single color. The men had died either by the physical strike of Sice's weapon or the explosion of aura that broke the silence inside the barrier. All that remained was the red irises of her self.

Sice woke with a startling groan after reliving the event time after time. She found herself in nothing more than a simple barred cage with anti-magic protection coiled around the iron bars. This had to be some sort of joke. The girl rose to an upright position on the floor and was surprised when little to no pain echoed through her bones and flesh. Why would they heal us? Sice wondered to herself while glancing about. Her top and skirt had been damaged during the fight and the cloak was no where to be found. Sice brought her left hand up to keep her top from slipping off her shoulders, it was nothing but shreds of fabric.

Across from Sice was another student, she noticed the more her vision came to her. The student was still unconscious yet the gentle up and down motion of the chest meant they were still alright. Sice stood but found herself dizzy. Nevertheless she pushed forward until she was at the edge of her prison, looking out. "Hey .... Hey!" But no one answered. Sice glanced for something to throw. Anything at all would work. She looked back over at the student when she froze on the spot. Something was wiggling on the students chest! It wiggled and squirmed until a small red orb poked out from the top of the students shirt. It was soon followed by the familiar cute face of Mog. "Geez Mog! Find a better hiding spot next time!" Sice coughed as the small creature crawled from the student. Sice immediately guessed it was Angel. A strange thought occurred just then. If Mog had been hiding in Angel's shirt the entire time, what did the soldiers think when they brought her in? 'Wow! This one has an amazing rack!' Stupid Mog.

It was surprisingly easy for the tiny moogle to slip between the bars of the cage and into the space between cells. He wandered closer to Sice before tilting a curious head at her. "I saw your limit break." He stated.

"...Okay?"

"You were freaky. I think you scared Angel-bear!" Sice gave a frown. The moogle wrapped its tiny arms around its chest and swayed his body back and forth. "I was terrified of the scythe wielding babe!"

"Call me 'Babe' again and your toast Mog. I swear it this time!"

Mog gave a crude smile before turning his back to Sice. He shook his butt at her. "What'cha gunna do about it while your in there? Huuuuuh??? My beautiful babe!"

"Mog you should be careful when treading shark invested waters." The voice was rather unfamiliar as it rang through the small corridor like a wind chime. Sice immediately picked up her gaze and looked to her right. It was Jack! Jack seemed to beam as Sice smiled at him. "It's good to see you Sice though I must admit you look like hell.... Its a good look on you nevertheless." Jack was rarely a flirtatious guy but recently Sice had noticed the young man talking to her more often then usual. She wouldn't complain but out of all the girls who were dying for his attention, why her? Like the graceful sword men he was Jack sauntered closer to Sice. He never cared for Mog so ignoring the little bat winged creature was a simple task. "So should I help you break free, my little prisoner?" Jack smiled.

Sice rolled her eyes but couldn't help a blush flicker on her cheeks. "Get me out."

Name: Alexander Revell.
Nickname: Jack.
Race: Human.
Dislikes: Ace, Queen, studying, doom and depression.
+ Weapon: Katana - Harusame.
- Basic Attack: Kikuichimonji.
- Special Attack: Mikiri. (Pretends to fall during battle then throws Harusame at the unsuspecting enemy.)
- Command: I release.
Magic Style: Defensive - Offensive
+ Cleansing Aura - Removes weak status uppers on enemies. (example: Haste.)
+ Heroic Defense - Increases physical resistance.
+ Sword Aura - Places a small amount of magic into his katana.
Limit Break: ? ? ?
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: Agito(private/mature)   Final Fantasy: Agito(private/mature) - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 4:51 pm

ooc: Nice limit break =D

ic: The soldiers seemed to poor in the moment Sice had went down. Exactly how many of their fellow men had the students killed or wounded? "Knock them out." The commander ordered. A young man wearing goggles ran up to Sice and jammed the butt of his gun right into face! He did the same to Deuce and with her knocked out every one of the students had fallen. "Round them up." The commander ordered. Their mission was done. The school would be swept for any survivors. Luckily by now most of the students had already escaped. The academy was no longer a threat to the Milities Army. Their leader could now move forward with his plans...

A few hours later, Ace let out a low groan as his hand moved over where he had been shot. Something was weird though. IT felt like there bandages in place over his chest. Slowly, his blue eyes peeled open. He looked around, but it took a moment for his vision to clear. His body felt cold. He was laying on something lumpy too. "Wh-Where am I?" Ace whispered, his throat sore causing him to cough hard. He sat up noting that someone had indeed bandaged his chest. He guessed that the bullet had been removed. It wasn't until he looked around again that he noticed that he had been thrown into a cage! The anti magic bullets must have been intended to drain his mana and knock him for much longer then it had. "Is this...a ship?" Ace blinked and turned towards the back of his cage. He could see a small porthole and what looked like clouds passing by. "Shit." Ace cursed. To matters worse, there were red streaks of electricity flowing around the bars of his cage. Ace looked down at his right hand a winced. His mana was still being drained. Using magic was not an option. Ace frowned as he moved closer to the edge of the cage. He could see another cage close by with a girl inside! Judging from her clothes it looked like she was from his school. Ace's eyes scanned from left to right. His pockets had already been emptied of anything that could have helped him. Suddenly, his eyes widened as he reached behind one of his golden lucks and pulled out a 'masterkey'. Nine had said he was crazy for hiding a key in his hair. HA! The boy quickly, yet carefully moved his arm between the bars to pick his lock.

Once free, Ace ran over and picked the lock of the girl he had seen. After it was open he ran to her side and turned her over. His blue eyes widened slightly. He knew exactly who she was. The girl's name was Seven and among the girls she was one of the more...developed. For just a moment Ace's eyes moved over her breasts, the curves of her body, and over her hips. He shook his head of such thoughts though and leaned in closer. "Is she breathing?" Ace whispered as he stretched his hand out to take her pulse. Suddenly, Seven's grey colored hues shot wide open! She kneed Ace right in the groin and rolled over so her legs straddled his hips. Her right hand locked around his neck, her grip tighter then a bear's jaws. Ace coughed hard! He didn't know what hurt worse, the fact he had been kneed where it hurt the most or the fact that Seven's man hands were wrapped around his neck. "Uncle UNCLE!!!" Ace screamed as he tried to pry the girl's hands off. It wasn't easy. Seven was known for both her speed and unnatural strength. The girl continued to choke the life out of Ace till he was close to death's door. However, after examining his face, she quickly jumped up and backed away. "..." The girl stared at Ace with fear in her eyes. Ace slowly rolled onto his side and held his neck. "Thats not how you thank your savor...." he mumbled before slowly sitting up. "You could at least apologize..." Ace frowned, but all he got was a silent stare. It was then that Ace remembered that Seven was the only girl who never said a word in their class. He wasn't sure why, but no one had ever heard her speak. The blond boy let out a deep groan as he pushed himself to his feet. "Great...I got stuck with the mute bitch..." he thought to himself. Seven's eyes narrowed as if she could read his thoughts. She shoved Ace hard against the cage before walking out and looking around.

Name: Seven
Dislikes: Loud people, jerks, rock music, carrots, perverts
Weapon: Tempest(Spike Flail)
Magic Style: Malee Damage/Magic damage
-Command: Aquabella
-+Spells:
Serpent's Coil(Casts poison status)
Aqua Strike(Deals water based physical damage)
Typhoon(casts massive water damage)
-Limit Break: Reign of The Water God
Back to top Go down
SoggyCheeseCake

SoggyCheeseCake

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: Agito(private/mature)   Final Fantasy: Agito(private/mature) - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 5:21 am

Listening to Queen talk to Ace made Sice upset. Not only upset, furious. Angel was the only one who seemed to take note of the dramatic change in Sice's features while Queen made it clear that she wasn't so against Ace as she initially was. Angel nudged Sice in the side, the girl standing a head shorter than Sice. Sice glanced down only to see Angel grinning wildly. It was hard to deny the warm burning sensation that crossed the bridge of her nose and covered most of her cheeks. Seeing Angel looking so ridiculous made it worse. Sice turned away immediately while Angel and Mog chuckled. Why had she even been upset? Sice didn't understand. She knew Ace didn't like Queen...right? He wouldn't... No. No way in hell. The thought however still bothered her.

She was glad to see everyone returning to the school at that point. She had enough fighting for one day and enough of Queen to last a lifetime. She was behind Angel when it happened. A shattering eruption of din caused everyone to panic. Sice swung back around just as Ace was starting to fall. Everything went slow. Sice watched with eyes wide open as Ace fell to the ground, his golden locks cascading around his blank expressionless face. Another spray of crimson coming from his chest. She felt her lips move but her voice was drown by the second shot. Nine soon hit the ground.

This isn't happening. We've made it so far already... our luck can't stop now!

Angel cried out next. She had covered behind a rather bulky stone but caught the bullet in her hip. Her crying for Sice to get out of there she no longer could hear. Sice was paralyzed with terror and rage.

Please don't let this be happening... Dad I don't want to die yet... Please not yet.

The bullet aimed for Sice came buzzing through the air. She felt the wind tear apart with the force of the bullet. Yet the girl remained still. Her eyes were shut as she thought about the smile on her fathers face the last time she had seen him. Before he died. She thought about the day as if she were watching a movie of her life before her funeral. How Ace landed on her in the changing room. When she and Ace were in the closet together and the ice cream as it melted on her tongue. She had been happy and now... Now it was going to be taken away from her. Like the edge of a blade, her thread of life was going to be severed.

Just as the bullet neared her body, so close she felt the heat, Sice brought her eyes up. They were as red as the garnet jewel. In a flash her scythe caught the bullet on its curved edge and reflected it. There was pressure behind the blow but Sice hardly took notice of it. Her aura was shifting just as the air had done when Ace reached his limit break. Sice was one of the few who had never known her own limit break. Most assumed she just didn't have one. But now was the time to prove them wrong. Despite most of them already being unconscious. Her lips parted with only two words to break the uneasy silence.

"Forever Zero"

Angel was wavering between the darkness in her mind and the earth shattering pain of reality. She felt the tender touch of Mog as he attempted to keep her awake but it was a distant feeling. Even the rough surface of the rock she rested against was hardly noticable compared to the pain in her hip. With the haze of it all coming down on her Angel looked up only by chance. Surely everyone was on the ground by now, right? But what she saw caught her entirely off guard. Without hesitation she screamed her name. "SICE!" But it was too late. Sice had been consumed by a vortex of silver, navy blue and black aura. Angel crawled to her knees in order to search for Sice. Peering just over the stone Angel found her. The vortex had reappeared way in the distance but grew larger and larger by the second. Bright strikes of light caught her attention next. It was so fast, Angel could hardly see most of them. Then came the screams. Even across the vast distance she could hear the men screaming. As quickly as it happened, the vortex swallowed itself and once again Sice stood standing in the same position as before. Unharmed but drenched in blood. Her scythe had turned a pitch black hue which when it caught the light, shimmered a royal purple color.

Soon the darkness that had filled her mind parted like storm clouds rolling out after a great storm. Sice felt her body come back to her shortly after, the numbness that had taken over receding quickly. She looked about curiously only to see Angel, staring with frightful eyes. "Angel! Get down!" Sice ran to Angel but found herself lost to a sudden eruption of pain. It started right beneath her shoulder blade then into her chest. Angel screamed but all Sice could do was fall to the ground. Apparently another team of soldiers were politely asked to move in and did so very easily while Sice had taken the fight elsewhere.

((Ooc: Of course he can call her Kid! It's cute! =3))
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: Agito(private/mature)   Final Fantasy: Agito(private/mature) - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 3:02 am

ooc: Alright thats fine as long as Ace can still call her Kid lol

ic: Ace stood completely dumbfounded. Not only had he not 'seen' what everyone else had, but he also had no memory of it. "Limit Break...uh..." Ace blinked and looked down at his deck of cards. The last time he had used Joker's Anthem nothing productive came from it. The boy looked up at the two girls. He was at a loss for words. When Deuce hugged him, he blinked again. They seemed to be happy...like he had done something great. As Ace was healed Nine and Queen came running over towards them. "That was unreal! You never told me you could do something like that!" Nine exclaimed. "Do what?" Ace frowned. He was starting to feel a little uncomfortable with all this new attention. Queen crossed her arms over her chest. She stared Ace down. She knew that he had a rather large supply of mana, but didn't think he was worthy of being considered a threat. However, after seeing that...that thing eat the missile and burp out a counter, Queen didn't know what to think. "I dont know what you're plotting in that bulbous head of yours but I'm watching you." She stated, her face nose to nose with Ace's once more. This time a small smirk formed on her lips, one which gave Ace the chills. "Maybe you're not completely useless. I'll expect more from you." the girl smiled and gave Ace a wink. Ace let out a nervous laugh and took a few steps back. Now things were just getting weird. Everyone was complimenting him and the girl he hated the most...no...it couldn't be...there was no way that Queen Roseworth was...hitting on him?!!! Ace shuddered at the very thought. It actually made him feel ill.

With the soldiers gone, Ace turned back towards the school. Everyone should have been evacuated by now. He went to take a step forward when suddenly a loud BANG echoed around the campus. Ace blinked twice and looked around. Nine's eyes widened as he took a step back from Ace. The boy had been shot right through the back! Ace placed his hand over his chest. Blood covered his palm and came oozing out of his shirt. A second later, the blond's once bright blue eyes turned dull grey before he dropped to the ground. A second later another bang went off. This time Nine was the one to fall. "Snipers!" Queen yelled as he ducked behind a large stone. Her eyes locked onto Ace's body examining the bullet wound. "Anti magic shells...deep penetration..." she mumbled before her body fell to the ground as well. In a matter of minutes all of the students had been picked off by snipers! Ace's breathing grew shallow. His dull eyes shifted over towards Sice, his hand reaching out for hers. "R-Run...please..." Ace whispered just before everything went black...
Back to top Go down
SoggyCheeseCake

SoggyCheeseCake

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: Agito(private/mature)   Final Fantasy: Agito(private/mature) - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 2:37 am

The battle was waged, the war began, death occurred. None of this should have happened. Not like this, not now. Yet someone in this world despised the peace treaties apparently. Sought power for themselves to rule over the rest. It was an unimaginable thought. Soldiers marching to war for a cause that means nothing to them. For a person they have never met. And now Sice was their grim reaper. Her blade struck many men and spilled much blood upon the soil. Hardly any of the men saw her coming. She danced and whirled with the scythe, sending droplets of ruby liquids cascading around her like rain. The Dancer of Death, she mused to herself many times before this very battle. But now the once beautiful motions she adored and trained so hard to perfect were being used to slaughter men.

Sice rounded back after taking a small wave to the left of the school's entrance. Her cloak was not only tattered and torn but also caked in mud and crimson blood. At least the blood was hard to notice as the fabric of the cloak itself was a dark maroon hue. As she returned Sice took note of the men falling back. She raced over to Deuce who had yet to stop playing her flute since the battle began. Deuce had taken the minute of silence to recover her breath and mana. She had used a surprising amount already. Sice knelt beside her as the brown haired girl took a seat on a nearby stone. "How are you doing?" Inquired Sice as she gazed up once more. Still no sign of another attack. That was good.

"I'm...alright." Deuce admitted trying to catch her breath. Her dark mud brown eyes flickered up as Mog began twisting and fluttering about wildly. Like a possessed doll. "Mog?!" But she didn't need him to answer her. As she looked past the moogle she noticed it. The ship in the distance. "Oh no!" It had already fired its missile! Mog swooped into Deuce's arms as the small girl wrapped her arms around Sice's neck with a terrified scream. Sice simply held her close, unsure of what to do.

Then it happened.

Sice glanced when she felt a strong shift in the air. It was magic. But no one had that much magic. Not that she was aware of. The circle appeared to Sice just as she glanced back. Ace was standing before large...slot machine? Sice tried to focus her sight on the machine but it was increasingly difficult as her eyes were becoming strained. It didn't take effort however to see the large devil appear before everyone. Deuce had seen it as well and clung to Sice, frightened by the strange thing. "What is it?!" She demanded but Sice had no answer. Instead they watched together as it swallowed the missile then expelled the explosion back at the ship. As quickly as it had appeared, it vanished. Sice immediately looked back at Ace. "Was that...A limit break, Sice??" Inquired Angel, the nickname Sice had given her years ago.

Both girls rose to their feet then jogged over to Ace. "That was...Incredible!" Angel stated while embracing Ace in a hug. Sice stood to the side. Why did Ace look like he didn't see anything? He seemed...confused.

"You okay, Ace? Angel, do you have enough mana to fix Ace up a bit?" At Sice's question Angel nodded. She gathered her flute to her mouth once more and summoned Heavens Tear. A white aura shimmered in the air around Ace, focusing on major cuts.

((ooc: Just gunna let you know, that Limit Break sounds effing awesome. Oh and I'm giving Deuce the nickname Angel because I effing hate Deuce lmfao. If that's alright. =3 A few characters can still call her Deuce but Sice is gunna call her Angel from now on.))
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: Agito(private/mature)   Final Fantasy: Agito(private/mature) - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 12:58 am

ooc: They sure are And sorry this post took a minute. I had to think of how exactly I wanted his limit break to look

ic: Ace blinked and looked up. A small grin formed on his lips as Mog landed on his head. "You better watch yourself out there. Kid is gonna be pissed if you get shot." he smiled softly and came to stop at the front door. Once the barrier was lifted the door opened. What awaited them was a barren wasteland. The school's 100 year old entrance had been turned into a burning pile of scrap metal. Fire roared everywhere they looked. It was hard to believe that just a while ago things had looked so incredibly different. Even Queen was at a complete loss for words. Ace stepped forward over a small mound that had once held the school flag. Now it had been trampled into the mud. Suddenly, several waves of soldiers closed in on the ground surrounding them! Ace's eyes shifted from left to right. So far the soldiers were taking the bait. "Remember guys, not one of these bastards gets through!" Ace commanded as he bent down to pick up the flag pole. His fellow students formed a tight circle around him as he jabbed the pole back into the ground. Naturally, Queen took her position at the head of their little defense force. She drew her sword and held it with pride as she whispered a prayer for them. Nine took his position towards the back. If Ace would be looking forward he would gaurd the rear alongside a few other students. With a grin, Ace whipped out four cards from his deck and took his place within the center of their defense. The soliders ordered them to back down, but they refused. Little did they know that their battle would be recorded into the history books...

An hour later...

A mixture of blood and smoke filled the air. So far the students had been able to keep the soldiers from entering through the front door. Surprisingly, Ace had done pretty well. The other students followed his lead and together they had been able to beat back most of the soldiers. The elites had never seen such a thing! No one had told them that the Academy's mages were this skilled. However as the day drew on tiredness began to set in. Suddenly, one of the soldiers issued the signal for retreat. They had won! Ace let out a huff as he collapsed to the ground. His wounds had all opened causing blood to steadily leak down both sides of his face. Even Queen was exhausted. She had used most of her mana trying to protect Deuce from the rifle men so her healing wouldn't be interrupted. Nine took a knee to the ground and let out a steady sigh. His shape wasn't much better then Ace's. "So..what now?" he asked. Ace closed his eyes for a moment and took in a long steady breath. "Now we can-" he stated, but suddenly paused. His blue eyes shot wide open as a colossal ship came to however just a few yards away from the campus. This was why the soldiers had called for a retreat. There was a state of pure silence among the students as the ship turned it's stern towards the students. Gears began to click as smoke bellowed out from the iron's beast's insides. Just then, a sharp scream came flying out from one of the girl's lips. The ship had fired a missile, missile right at them! "Take cover!!" Nine yelled, but it was too late. There was no way to avoid something like that.

Ace was frozen in his seat. He stared up wide eyed as the missile got closer and closer. Just then, something clicked within his body. A crimson aura swept over his entire body causing the cards he had left to light up like a christmas tree! The cards zipped around his body before moving around the students. They formed a wide magic circle over the ground which pulsed shades of red, orange, and yellow. As the lines of the magic circle connected(each point had a card over it) a slot machine rose up from the ground! Several different types of smiley faces rolled by as Ace slowly rose to his feet, his eyes void of color. Suddenly, he raised his hand commanding the reel to cease its spinning. A trio of faces lined up causing the slot machine to sink back into the ground. In its place, a HUGE face rose up and faced the incoming missile. Just before the impact, the devil face open its mouth and it...it...ate the missile!!! Nine stood completely dumbfounded. He had been expecting to die right then and there. The devil face chewed and crunched the missile up and when finished, licked it's lips. Suddenly, its body expanded! At Ace's command, the devil face let out a belch which roared ten times louder then thunder! The force from the missile it had just swallowed came shooting right back in a blast so bright that it blinded the sun! The blast tore right through the hull of the ship sending it down in a flaming ball of fire. The devil face closed its eyes and let out a childish like giggle before slipping back into the magic circle.

Ace's eyes suddenly came to life. He blinked and looked around. Why was everyone staring at him? Did he have a bugger or something? The students had just witnessed Ace's Limit Break. As the name suggested, Joker's Anthem was completely unpredictable. Not even Ace could control it while in a conscious state...
Back to top Go down
SoggyCheeseCake

SoggyCheeseCake

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: Agito(private/mature)   Final Fantasy: Agito(private/mature) - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 12:09 am

What had happened? Deuce and Sice both exchanged glances at one another. They were amazed. No, more than amazed. Astonished. Ace was standing up for what was right and to defend the school. No matter the costs he knew someone had to do it. Deuce gave Sice a hug before she ran over to the desk as well. "Deuce," Came Sice's curious voice. "The injured could use you though." Sice was now standing beside Deuce as she threw the cloak on as well. The cloak was slightly large on Deuce which made Sice laugh. The silver locked girl began to fasten the cloak for Deuce so she would not trip on it. Deuce grinned taking this notion as Sice's okay to go.

Mog had flown beside Deuce but stood beside Sice as the small girl ran off beside Nine and the rest. Sice glanced down, seeing the remaining cloaks gave her determination but.... It ate at her. What would they do out there? They could fight but... They were still only students. "Ow!" Something was thumping against Sice's head. She glared as Mog was floating above her, kicking her with his tiny legs. "Stop....stop...STOP IT!" She threw her arms wildly trying to snatch the creature from the air. Once he finally stopped Sice sighed. She wasn't about to let Ace get all the heroics now. Not after what they'd been through. The soft fabric in her hands gave her a content feeling. Those girls wouldn't go unavenged. Once she threw the cloak over her shoulders and drew the hood, she too ran up to the rest of the group. "Hey wait up Ace!" Sice called out. "You're gunna need someone with skill out there. I think I'm the only one suited for that job." At this Deuce chuckled. She was glad Sice was coming with. Deep down she knew Sice would. It wasn't like Sice to think of herself before others. Including Ace.

The small moogle had been beside Sice the entire time, glancing back at Deuce as she laughed at Sice. He continued to hover forward but however had forgotten to see where he was going. His body crashed against something fuzzy! When the moogle looked up he saw a mess of blond hair in his face. He had landed on Ace's head.

((Ooc: I know xD Moogles are awesome though~.))
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: Agito(private/mature)   Final Fantasy: Agito(private/mature) - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 11:33 pm

ooc: lol poor traumatized mog =D

ic: Ace thought for a moment. Now that Deuce mentioned it...there were under ground tunnels running throughout the school. The only problem was A. getting to them and B. navigating through the maze like tunnels. "I think we should give it a try, I mean...things cant get any worse right?" Ace asked before another strong blast rocked the school's very foundation! Ace flinched and placed his hands above his head. He was glad that nothing had fallen from the ceiling. His eyes shifted over towards the girls. Now wasn't the time to fight. "Alright Sice follow me. IF Queen wont listen you can pummel her." Ace frowned. He was serious too.

As the teachers continued to fight Ace walked right into the middle of their discussion. This got the attention of Nine and anyone else who was standing around. "What?" Queen growled, her body tense from yelling back and forth at the teachers. "There are underground tunnels right? We should start heading to them. If the tunnels are still in tact we can use them to evacuate." Ace suggested. Queen raised a brow and let out an arrogant laugh. "Amazing...did you think of that on your own?" she smiled, however when she saw Deuce standing behind Ace her tone changed...though only slightly. "We already thought of that. The tunnels are dangerous and no one has a map of them. We could spend the next year wondering around in that monster infested dungeon." Queen stated before pausing for a moment to adjust her glasses. "Also, there are too many students. Its only thanks to barrier's we've put up that the soldiers haven't broken into the first floor. That wont last forever though. We simply dont have enough man power. We also have allot of injured that cant move on their own. Its a good idea...but maybe you should leave the thinking to those suited for it." Queen stated before swiftly turning her back to Ace. Anyone who knew her well enough would know that was her 'polite' way of turning someone down.

Ace let out a low growl. His hands formed into his fists. He grabbed Queen by her shoulder and spun her back around. The action shocked the girl. She stared at Ace wide eyed as if he had lost his mind. How dare he touch her! Before she could say a word however Ace spoke up. "How about a distraction? All of the students from our home room class have combat experience. We could provide a distraction while the teachers and other students escaped!" Ace yelled. Queen paused for a moment. She stared at Ace for what seemed like an eternity. Finally, she let out a small sigh and smacked his hand away. "You of all people...would sacrifice yourself for others? I mean...you do know thats what you'd be doing right? Tell me something William." Queen hissed as she stepped into Ace's face till they were nose to nose. "Who would lead such a mission? Who would convince the students in our class to place the safety of others before their own? Dont tell me...ah yes...perhaps our class clown should lead hm? Thats a laugh. I mean you, the most selfish, undisciplined, and most troublesome person in our class...actually thinks that its that simple as rushing outside to create a distraction?" Queen asked. Her words were like pure venom. Ace looked off to the side. He hadn't really thought about the whole sacrificing part. "Exactly." Queen smiled as she backed away and turned around. She was done with Ace now. The blond looked back at Deuce and Sice. Was Queen right? Maybe he was better off leaving the thinking to her. However, when the images of how those poor girls had been stabbed, impaled, and then thrown to ground as if they were trash...when those thoughts entered his mind a new sense of determination filled his heart.

"We wont last long at this rate...the barriers are already near breaking..." Ace whispered as he walked over towards the lobby desk and pulled out a crimson hooded cloak with gold trim lining. Over the heart it held the symbol of their school. "I may not be the person suited for any kind of role...but...I cant let anymore people die...even if it means doing something stupid. Fortunately for me, I excel in doing stupid things." Ace smirked as he slid on the cloak and placed the hood over his head. For the first time in his life Ace took the steps of a leader and headed for the door. He'd distract the enemy by himself if he had too. "You're not alone!" Nine yelled as he grabbed another cloak from behind the desk. This was the Ace he knew. This was the potential he had seen within Ace while everyone else had brushed the blond aside. Ace had the power to inspire people. It wasn't long before a few other students from their class grabbed extra cloaks and followed Ace towards the front door. Queen's right eye began to twitch. She let out annoyed banshee like scream! She had no choice now. As class president she could just let the village idiot go off on his own. "Prepare the evacuation." Queen ordered, her sharp golden eyes dared any of the teachers to disagree...
Back to top Go down
SoggyCheeseCake

SoggyCheeseCake

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: Agito(private/mature)   Final Fantasy: Agito(private/mature) - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 11:00 pm

Hattsumikamine Rōtoyōsuna Erufuruchi, the moogle that adored Deuce. Of course the flying creature was often seen with the brown haired girl but also had a thing for girls in general. After having seen Sice in such a shape Deuce decided to let 'Mog' stay with Sice while things got sorted out. She didn't want Mog to go around starting trouble like usual. Despite the moogles cuteness it always had something rude to say. The only person Mog spoke politely to was Deuce herself and Queen. Queen simply because Queen once upon a time thought it was a bat when she first laid eyes on it and stomped Mog into the ground. Poor Mog was never the same after that!

Deuce smiled with Ace's concern. She didn't mind being called Kid by Ace. Of course the boy meant no harm by such an endearing nickname, which was why she never got mad. Instead she giggled before swatting his hands away from her rich chocolate locks. "Of course I'm fine. Mog and I were the first few down here when the attack started. We met up with Queen shortly after and were asked to help with the injured." Explained Deuce before following Ace's gaze to Queen. Queen was surprisingly nice to Deuce most of the time. Most likely she did not feel threatened by her in any way. Deuce didn't always agree with Queen, however stable a friendship between the two might have been. Queen was rash and forceful about her ideas where Deuce hated getting into fights. But Deuce didn't deny that the girl was right.

Deuce nipped at her bottom lip in thought. They needed an escape plan. That was true. Anything to get to a safer position and perhaps counter attack the soldiers. She heard the town across the bridge was completely taken out so that was not an option. "Hey..." Deuce began softly, still in thought. "This probably isn't true but... Aren't there under ground passages in the school?"

"If there are they're invested with Monsters by now." Came a voice behind Deuce. It was Sice! Mog was there beside Sice slowly slipping beside Deuce.

"You think?" Asked Deuce shyly. "It's still worth a try."

"I'd take creatures over those monster soldiers any day." Admitted Sice casually. She was still pissed. It was evident in the way she tensed at the mere mentioning of the soldiers.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: Agito(private/mature)   Final Fantasy: Agito(private/mature) - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 10:11 pm

Ace and Nine watched as the teachers and Queen continued to argue over what was best. Normally the Dean would have made the decision however she was no where to be found. Rather than worrying about her mother, Queen had stepped in to fill her shoes. While the teachers were happy, they weren't that thrilled that Queen was barking orders. Ace couldn't have agreed more. He closed his eyes for a moment and placed his hand against his head. He had seen allot and yet to really reflect on any of it. Honestly, he didn't want to. He didn't want the images of the tortured girls they had found to resurface. "Hey Ace...what do you think we should do?" Nine asked with disgust in his voice. He wasn't a fan of Queen either, but not because she was a bitch. Nine's problem lay with the student council itself. He would have loved to thrust his lance right through whoever had thought of giving authority over students to other students. All it did was create more problems in his opinion. Ace let out a deep sigh. He looked over at Nine before hanging his head. As far as he was concerned, his role was done. He had helped Sice get to the first floor. He had survived. Why should he care what the other students did? Why should he speak up? It wasn't like anyone except maybe Nine would listen to what he had to say. "Dont know..." Ace mumbled. Nine frowned shifted his icy gaze back over to Queen. The first floor was safe for now, but how long would it last? They needed to escape and they needed to escape quickly.

"I'm going to check on Sice. Let me know if the dork team figure out what they wanna do..." Ace sighed and rose to his feet. "They'll just argue. Someone needs to stand up and end this..." Nine growled. Ace raised a brow and looked around. Surely Nine wasn't referring to himself...was he? "Uh...yea...I'll look around for someone like that..." Ace blinked and turned around to see Deuce skipping up to him. A wide smile soon formed on his lips. Although he didn't have that many classes with her Ace had hung out with her in the cafeteria a little. "You look good 'Kid'. Haha there's not even a scratch on you!" Ace laughed. Although she probably hated the nickname, Ace loved using it. To him, Deuce was like a younger sister too. He smiled as he walked up to her ruffled her hair a little. His blue eyes shifted from left to right. Something or someone was missing. "Hey where's your moogle? I thought you two were attached to the hip..." Ace blinked and looked around some more. It was rare to see the young girl walking around without her best friend. "Anyway, is Sice doing ok? I think she had some injures...but I dont think it was anything major..." Ace stated.

Suddenly, his attention shifted back over to the teachers as Queen's voice boomed throughout the room. "ENOUGH! How long will we stand here? As educators is not your job to lead? What have you been doing? Are you incapable of agreeing to even the smallest thing?!" She hissed bitterly. The teachers frowned. One of them probably would have slapped Queen had she not been the Dean's daughter. "Ms. Roseworth you have no idea what kind of position we're in. We must not do anything rash. Rather then complaining, you should head to the medic center and make yourself useful." One of the male teacher's spat. Queen crossed her arms over her chest. Her golden cat like eyes narrowed sharply as she stared the male teacher who had dared to speak to her in such a way. "Well I'd be more then happy to do that, but I have a hard time trusting complicated matters to idiots!" she smirked. Tensions were starting to rise now. Ace sighed as he turned back to face Deuce once more. "God I hate her...but...I guess in a twisted, snotty, and brat like way...she's right..." Ace mumbled and shivered. He'd never thought in a million years he'd say something like that.
Back to top Go down
SoggyCheeseCake

SoggyCheeseCake

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: Agito(private/mature)   Final Fantasy: Agito(private/mature) - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 8:03 pm

They had finally reached the first floor. Sice could hardly believe it. They actually made it! She could hardly contain herself as they walked into the familiar faces of students and teachers. Sice was just glad to be out of the woods for now. Before she could see if her friends had made it back safely Sice found herself being escorted away from Ace and into a medical center set up solely to take care of injuries. She was placed on a makeshift bed while some students she knew worked on her injuries. They decided she would make a full recovery. All that was left was to rest.

Sice sat up for a second. Immediately a student rushed over to her side. "Sice! You need to lay down!" Said the small framed Deuce as she pushed the silver haired girl back down. Sice was unwilling to go however. Instead Sice reached up and wrapped her arms around Deuce. Deuce was shocked at this. Sice and her had been friends for a while but hardly had time to see each other any more. Ever since they were kids though they played whenever they could. Deuce had even gone as far as saying Sice was like her sister. "Oh Sice, it's alright..." Deuce cooed gently in her ear. The flute wielder began patting Sice on the back for comfort. The jerking breathes Sice had been taking proved to Deuce the girl was crying.

"They're dead.." Sice muttered into her shoulder. Sice pulled away enough to look Deuce in the eyes. Her usual cyan eyes were dark as the bottom of the ocean. "Those bastards killed them. Raped them and killed them!" Deuce was speechless. Even without the full details she had a good idea of what the scythe wielder was talking about. She then brought Sice back to her arms where she continued to sob silently.

It was a while before Sice finally settled down into her usual quite state of mind. She had even agreed to rest for a while as Deuce would search for Ace. The small girl had heard about Sice's disappearing act with Ace earlier that day and wondered how the blond was fairing. She never saw Ace that much unless he was tearing past her in the hallway. Just like Sice, she really didn't have any classes with him. Since her talent lied within White Magic she was often put into different classes to study further into her own arts.

"Ace! There you are!" Deuce exclaimed with a giggle before skipping the remaining distance over to the two boys. She was a fit of smiles to see Ace and Nine okay. "I'm glad you two are alright. I was worried you weren't going to bring Sice back for me!"

Name: Angelique
Nickname: Deuce
Weapon of choice: Fairies Flute.
- Magic type: White Magic
- Command: Playing the flute.
Magic spells --
+ Heavens Tear - Individual heal
+ Heavenly Rain - Group heal
+ Panacea - Removes various status afflictions.
Limit Break: Double White Magic ((Can cast twice as many spells faster than usual for a limited amount of time.))
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: Agito(private/mature)   Final Fantasy: Agito(private/mature) - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 7:21 am

((ooc: Ima do a time skip so they can get to the first floor quicker))

ic: Ace gave her a small nod. This was the part of Sice that he was most amazed by. He had found that in freshman year once she set her mind to something nothing could stop her. Sometimes Ace failed to understand how people like her and Nine could be friends with him. IT didn't help that the fact was pointed out to his face everyday. It wasn't really Ace's fault though. He hated school. Nothing could be done about that. He hadn't even wanted to go in the first place. The idea of going to some stuffy magic school for snobs hadn't tasted well at all. Still, he was here and at the moment his only thoughts were of survival.

When the duo finally did make it to the first floor, both Ace and Sice looked like shit. Ace had blood running down his right arm. He had tied a piece of his uniform around his wound, but it had opened up again. It was a good thing they had reached the first floor when they did because a moment long and Ace probably would have passed out. Upon reaching the command center, they found both students and teachers working around the clock. A medical center had even been set up. Ace and Sice were quickly guided there and placed into separate rooms. Ace was able to get his arm treated, but the medics could do little for his stamina. What he needed was rest. Unfortunately, there was a war still going on around the school.

Ace decided to ignore the medic's advice and walked out. He had bandages wrapped around his head, left arm, and his chest. His blue eyes scanned what was left of the lobby. A few teachers had formed barriers around both the front entrance and the back. The problem however was that they were surrounded. Ace was about to look around a little when he picked up the sound that annoying strict voice he hated the most. Within a small circle of students and teachers stood Queen and a few of her dogs...er...fellow students. The girls looked like they had been through hell. Queen however only had a single scratch along the right side of her cheek and with the exception of a few torn parts of her skirt her uniform remained in tact. "Amazing...I see the roach has survived..." Queen frowned as her piercing green eyes came to rest on Ace. "Hello to you too bitch..." Ace frowned. He was about to turn away from the group until he noticed Nine leaning against a large pile of rubble. The taller blond boy looked up at Ace smirking. He was glad to see that Ace had made it, but wondered where Sice was. "Did she..." Nine whispered. Ace smiled and shook her head. "No. Had it not been for her I'd be dead. She should be somewhere inside the medical center getting looked at." he stated as he moved over towards Nine. "So...whats going on?" he asked. "Well..." Nine mumbled and scratched his bandaged head. "Miss bossy is trying to convince the teachers and students that action needs to be taken. The problem is...the teachers you see are the only ones who survived except for those working in the medical center. They cant seem to agree on an escape plan..."
Back to top Go down
SoggyCheeseCake

SoggyCheeseCake

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: Agito(private/mature)   Final Fantasy: Agito(private/mature) - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 4:05 am

The last lay in pieces in a blood of not only his blood but the life liquid of several of his comrades. Sice stood looming all that remained of the soldiers. Her clothes were stained with blood. Some of her own blood as well as her enemies. After all the fighting Sice was silent now as she felt herself become sick. She killed men. On purpose. But they killed students. Innocent students; raped and killed them. What was the reason behind that? At least she killed to avenge those who had fallen at their hands. Yet the scent of blood made Sice uneasy. She turned partially to her Scythe, Tundra, drenched in warm ruby liquids. Then she turned to Ace.

Of course she too had wondered the same about Nine and Queen, and all the rest. What had become of them? Surely Queen, with her head up her ass, was safe from the destruction. Sice couldn't imagine Queen dying. Nor Nine for that matter. They had to be alive some where. If they weren't... Sice shook her head of the thoughts. They were dangerous; she wouldn't allow herself to imagine such an outcome. "They're fine." She told Ace and herself. Yet she felt no better. The Scythe rolled in Sice's left hand as she brought it to rest on her left shoulder and collar, the way she always did after practice. "You just worry about your deck of cards, Ace. I might have crappy Mana levels but my stamina is better than yours." Of course she was lying. She was just as tired as Ace, if not more. But Ace wasn't a straight forward fighter. She knew she would have to physically defend him while he supported her.

Blue orbs fluttered as the silver haired girl now bothered to take a look around. The onslaught of battles had gotten her turned around. She no longer knew where they were exactly. Not with the school in such disarray. She absently began to twirl her hair with her free hand as she thought aloud. "Now if we don't want to fight we should stay out of sight.... Easier said than done though... Let's go on Ace," Without hesitation Sice began to march forward again after deciding which path seemed familiar.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: Agito(private/mature)   Final Fantasy: Agito(private/mature) - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 12:12 am

Ace collapsed to the ground. They had gone through three waves of soldiers before they were finally able to cover the girl's bodies. Unlike Sice, Ace had a nearly unlimited amount of mana, but very low stamina. He wished he had taken gym a little more seriously now. His half open blue eyes wondered over towards Sice. The silver haired girl looked about as tired as he did. Now wasn't the time to rest though. They needed to get to the first floor and still had to somehow make their way past the second, which had been destroyed. "We make a good team." Ace smirked and let out a soft chuckle as he forced himself to his feet. His legs were little wobbly from all the running he had done that day. His body was dying for a break, but stopping would mean certain death. "Hey...do you think Nine is alright? We're together...but he had a find a way on his own. Also, what about all the other people in our class?" Ace whispered softly. He supposed it wouldn't have been a bad thing had Queen took a bullet...but deep down Ace couldn't bring himself to wish the deaths of any of the students.

Sighing softly, Ace stood up straight. He had did a quick recount of how many cards he had left. "Shit..." he mumbled, his eyes closing as more curses came from his lips. He was about half way through his deck. His weapon unfortunately was a unique one. All of his cards held happy faces on them except for three. Ace depended on luck when summoning cards from his deck and to his hand which meant that he could receive something grand or something useless. Once he ran through all of his cards though he would have to take time to recharge his deck with mana which took a good hour. Things weren't looking up. The blond turned to Sice now with a new determination within his eyes. "We need to get to the first floor and avoid fighting. From now on if we come across more soldiers, I'll blind them or distract them so we can run. You need to save your strength and mana. If my cards run out and you're tapped out for strength we're fucked..."
Back to top Go down
SoggyCheeseCake

SoggyCheeseCake

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: Agito(private/mature)   Final Fantasy: Agito(private/mature) - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 11:48 pm

A spray of crimson splattered against Sice's milky pale skin while her scythes blade drove itself clean through the soldiers shoulder. Sice took a step back only to draw her scythe from the now unconscious man. The second soldier was in for a world of hurt now. Sice moved gracefully despite the chaos, even if her body was heated with revenge. She brought Tundra sideways now and swept the blade horizontally. The blade sliced through the mans abdomen while Sice twirled to continue the force of her swing. When she stopped Sice took a corner of her sleeve to remove some foreign blood from her cheek and brow. Then a swarm arrived. "Shit." She groaned. Bullets hammered the floor and walls around her. Sice had narrowly dodged most of them. Only two or three had struck her flesh; nothing more than a graze however.

"A ride..what?" Sice stammered seconds before Ace cast the haste spell on her. The faint golden light engulfed her body. In her ears she heard a clock rapidly ticking away. The girl grinned. This wasn't half bad. Now she was able to move twice as fast. She rushed forward catching most of the men off guard as she jumped before them bringing her scythe down in a vertical twisted motion. Her body twirled again in the air with the weight of the weapon. More ruby red liquid spilled to the floor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: Agito(private/mature)   Final Fantasy: Agito(private/mature) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy: Agito(private/mature)
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next