Two Dimensions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Dimensions

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Final Fantasy: Agito(private/mature)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
SoggyCheeseCake

SoggyCheeseCake

Final Fantasy: Agito(private/mature) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: Agito(private/mature)   Final Fantasy: Agito(private/mature) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 7:30 pm

"Sorry I was in the john! Unless you wanted me to come sprinting out here in nothing but toilet paper!" Spat Daniel. "You guys ain't nothing but kids, IT'S MY RIGHT TO LECTURE YOU. Who else is gunna think about you damn kids."

The mage who had been watching, who had used the Berserk spell on Sice, knew the magic flare would be coming. Without effort the Mage used his magic and wrapped himself to another area entirely. Seconds later the flare itself struck the exact spot he had been standing. "Careless children..."

Sice slowly came back around, seeing Jack first. Sice screamed, throwing her fist into the blonds face. "GET OFF ME!" She instantly shot up then looked around. "WHY THE HELL WAS JACK TOUCHING ME!" Jack was sprawled on the ground, Sice's foot now pressing down on his cheek.

"Sice...Sweety..." Jack whimpered. The pressure on his face grew. "Okay okay! Sorry!"

"Irina you were under the Berserk spell. And it seems your friend here has recovered more of his memories." Daniel jammed a thumb at Ace. Sice's eyes grew large with wonder. Had he really regained his memory? Forget the berserk shit. If Ace remembered who he was then...then...

Sice suddenly raced to Ace and threw her arms around him. "Is it true?"
Back to top Go down
http://shatteredessence.forumotion.com/
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: Agito(private/mature)   Final Fantasy: Agito(private/mature) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 5:26 am

Queen let out a deep irritated sigh. God how she hated Cinque's bubbly personality. The class president shifted her gaze over to the blonde and gave her a small nod. However, when Danial turned his anger towards Queen, all respect the girl carried went straight out the window. "If you're so good at sensing magic, what took you so long getting out here? Were you cooking by chance?" Queen asked, her brow arching as she crossed her arms over her chest. "Further more, we are all juniors. We have yet to complete our training and were suppose to have continued our program until next year. Dont you dare lecture us. We've been through hell and we've made it out alive. Thats all that matters." she frowned before pausing to shift her eyes towards Sice. "You should be thanking me old man. I could have killed your daughter had I been serious." Queen stated and took a few steps forward. Suddenly, her hard gaze snapped right towards the direction of the man who had been watching them. "God Send: Flare..." the dark haired student mumbled and snapped her fingers.

Suddenly, a HUGE burst of energy shot off in the distance! The mushroom shaped cloud rose above the tops of the trees and high above the clouds. Trey's jaw dropped. Now that he thought about it, he had never actually seen Queen use her Flare spell. "Wow...why didn't you use that on Sice?" he blinked. "Because you idiot..." Queen growled, her cold gaze fixed on Trey. "My goal wasn't to kill her. Besides, even with my control...using that spell with all you around would have been difficult." she replied softly. "So...what now?" Ace asked. He was facing Queen, but his eyes were on Sice. He glared up at Jack, but only for a moment. Why was it that Jack always found a way close to Sice whenever opportunity struck? Queen let out another sigh and removed her glasses to clean them. The idea had been to travel towards the sea, but what they really needed was a faster way to get there. "Three weeks hm? Thats not going to cut it. We need a wagon and we need a horse or horses to pull it. We need to go Port Anders, collect information, and then plan our next move. Who knows, maybe some of the teachers that escaped will be there. It would be great if we could link up with the other students and staff."

ooc: Ok Flare...well it looks like a fire based attack but its listed as non elemental O.o Idk, maybe its just like raw energy? It looked more like a nuke from FFX tho *shrugs*
Back to top Go down
SoggyCheeseCake

SoggyCheeseCake

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: Agito(private/mature)   Final Fantasy: Agito(private/mature) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 6:37 am

Ace's spell was hard to counter but Sice made a backwards flip just in time. She landed on a knee, her free hand digging her nails into the soil and up heaved grass. Her eyes were narrow like a feral cat as she sent a heated glare at both Queen and Ace. She tightened her grip once more on the scythe, about to rush into another fight when something crashed against her body. It was warm but not like flames. Sice struggled while a hand pinched her wrist forcing her to release Tundra. "Sice get a hold of yourself!" Called Jack, holding her to the best of her abilities.

Sice made a noise like a wild animal even while Jack forced her head to rest against his collar bone. Filing out from the cabin just then was Deuce, Cinque and Daniel. Daniel had a worried expression on his face but turned to Deuce at once. "I'm never wrong at smellin' magic. There's foul play here!" Deuce had pulled her flute out as Daniel spoke. A soft melody began to drift through the air. Jack noticed the music was calming Sice slowly. All at once Sice collapsed into his arms. The boy held her tight.

"What happened out here?" Inquired Cinque as she pounced to Queen's side. "Were you two fighting?"

"You kids from the academy think you're good with magic yet no one noticed the Berserk spell dancing around Irina. Pity." Daniel coughed while he made his way to Sice. Jack had fallen to a knee and allowed Sice to rest her head in his arms, putting her body to lay straight out before him. "There is a war going on that you made yourselves apart of. But yet you didn't hesitate to attack my little girl. Think before you act, Missy." Daniel glared at Queen. She had made a mistake on attacking Sice, even though it was Sice who made first contact. From his own time in the battle field, Daniel had a strong sense of magic being cast and what type. The level the kids possessed was incredible but the Berserk spell was more powerful than any they could have mustered.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: Agito(private/mature)   Final Fantasy: Agito(private/mature) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 5:48 am

"Stop this both of you!" Trey yelled from the back...very back of the cabin. Ace pushed Jack off of him and stood to his feet. Someone had to stop the two of them! As Queen's spell was absorbed, the dark haired girl adjusted her glasses and moved accordingly to Sice's own movements. She'd never make the same mistake twice. As Sice closed in on Queen, the girl suddenly stopped dead in her tracks, her golden hues casting a glare of pity upon her. "You are trash. Nothing more...nothing less..." she mumbled and closed her eyes as she raised Golden Age above her head while spreading her legs a little. It was the stance of God, a fighting position that early knights had used during the Crusades. "God Send: Execution!" Queen ordered, her blade pulsing with holy light as she brought it in a downwards slash right over Sice.

"Agito: Infinite Scorch!" Ace commanded as he shot one of his cards in the direction of the girls. The card unleashed a bright pillar of flame that would scar them both unless they moved out of the way. "Agito: Haste!" Ace commanded again. His body became a blur as he rushed over towards Queen's blind side and yanked back on her shoulder. The girl responded with a swift blow to Ace's head with the blunt end of her sword sending the boy plowing right into the ground! Queen dropped her weapon. Her hands quickly came to rest over her mouth. What had she done? This wasn't her fault! She hadn't known Ace would try to grab her. Her body had simply reacted on its own. The class president quickly fell to her knees beside Ace and started shaking him. "William, William are you alright?! I'm so sorry...I...I didn't mean to I swear!" she cried out. After a few minutes of silence Ace let out a low groan. "I...I remember everything. I remember this morning...I remember the battle..." he whispered and slowly sat up, his eyes on Sice now and what a monster she had become. "W-What happened to you?" Ace asked, his eyes lost in a state of confusion. The person standing before him wasn't the Sice he knew. Now that things had settled down, most of the class stood outside surrounding the girls. "We should leave and right now." King suggested. Queen nodded and picked her blade up, but not before glaring daggers at Sice. Now wasn't the time to fight though. Instead, she decided to help Ace up to his feet.
Back to top Go down
SoggyCheeseCake

SoggyCheeseCake

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: Agito(private/mature)   Final Fantasy: Agito(private/mature) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 9:22 pm

Again the blade echoed in her gasp. Sice felt it rattling her very essence. The spell Queen spat at her was expected. A dark teal hue sparked to life before the scythe as the spell came fast. The magic the scythe emitted had lashed out at Queen's spell, seeming to have gobbled it whole. The teal color then shifted to a faint rose red before it made the sound of shattering glass. This left Sice and the scythe to fight alone once more. "Do you still think your better than me? Look at me, Queen!" Sice howled with laughter before rushing at Queen with all her strength, scythe ready at her side to swing horizontally when she was within range.

"So this is the group that withstood all those assaults at the academy?" A voice twinkled in the darkness, deep within the forest. Some miles away from the cabin and Sice's fight stood a man clad in white robes with a silver eye-patch over his right eye. He held his left hand before his good eye and with magic cast a visionary spell. With a green haze the images of Sice and Queen fighting were shown before him. "Pathetic. A simple Berserk spell just destroyed whatever friends that scythe wielder had." He chuckled to himself, watching with an amused, crinkled face.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: Agito(private/mature)   Final Fantasy: Agito(private/mature) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 5:47 pm

Queen stood strong even in the face of Sice's changes. Seven watched as Jack attempted to calm Sice down only to be thrown right into Ace. The blonde boy let out a low groan. What the hell was going on? Had the girls always been at each others throats? Things were heating up fast! Queen's golden eyes shifted about the flames that circled her. Was this some sort of attempt to trap her? The girl laughed as she adjusted her glasses. Seven on the other hand wasn't as calm. She couldn't stand to see two fellow students from the same class fighting. She placed her right hand behind her back, palm open as she silently summed her flail. "Aquabella: Typhoon!" Seven commanded as she began to swing her flail round, round, n round. Each swing summoned massive amounts of water till a vortex formed right on top of the flames Sice had shot out. The silver haired girl let loose a storm over the front yard of the cabin nearly flooding the ground. To her surprise, even her water based magic wasn't able to completely drown out Sice's flames. It was enough however to give Queen time to escape.

The dark haired girl jump back. Once her footing was stable she drew her blade, Golden Age. The long sword gleamed with my the most holiest of auras. Despite the light that radiated from the blade, it screamed for vengeance! Its master had been attacked by what it considered a 'lesser' weapon. "You're nothing more then unstable trash." Queen replied softly as she pointed the tip of her blade towards Sice. She closed her eyes and began to chant a spell. Seven once again intervened. She appeared like a flash in front of Queen and shot her flail at Golden Age, sending Queen back by a few steps. Unfortunately, Queen had already finished her chant. She pointed her right index and middle fingers towards Sice. Around her finger tips a series of golden inscriptions circled. "God Send: Binding Law!" Queen commanded. Her spell was not aimed at Sice's body, but her weapon though. If it hit, her scythe would turn into solid stone.
Back to top Go down
SoggyCheeseCake

SoggyCheeseCake

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: Agito(private/mature)   Final Fantasy: Agito(private/mature) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 5:14 pm

The blade that Sice wrapped her fingers around was burning in her palm, tingling on her finger tips. Tundra was reacting to her emotions it seemed. The blade began to shimmer with a dark aura, visible to everyone. It began as simply a haze of black, then began to shimmer with the dark purple that the blade held. Without her knowing, Sice's eyes were shifting as well. The once aquatic blue hues, serene and mysterious, were now turning to a rusty red, twinkling with a bright crimson flame beneath. Sice never once stood down from Queen.

A smile crept across Sice's face as Queen used her verbal dictionary to insult her. At this point words meant nothing. "I'm not sure how that's relevent to the topic, Queen. But I should say, it would be extremely strange to be a virgin Whore. Not that you would know what being an innocent would be like." The blade resonated. It felt like it was laughing.

Unlike Trey and King, Jack was encouraged to take a step up to the fueding girls. It was his precious Sice after all! But she wasn't the same... She felt...different. "Sice, just lay off..." He said gently, reaching out for her. His hand never grasped her shoulder next to Seven's though. In an instant Jack was thrown back into Ace. The aura that groped Sice now, emitting from the blade, had smacked him like a fly and threw him aside. It was powerful enough to at least remove Seven's hands from her shoulders. Jack groaned as he regained his own footing.

"Agito:," Her words were sickly. "Flames Desires." In another flash a ring of strong flames formed around Queen. The twisting flames were seven feet high, dancing and weaving around each others tongues.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: Agito(private/mature)   Final Fantasy: Agito(private/mature) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 8:19 am

Queen had risen to her feet. She gave the boys a very thorough chewing out. What if the dragon had destroyed the cabin? Sometimes it amazed Queen just how stupid some of the boys in her class were. If only Nine were around. Queen regarded him as probably the least retarded of the lot. She held Ace in high regard as well, but often the stunts he pulled made her opinion of him sink like a heavy stone. "Pardon?" Queen blinked as she turned to face Sice. King and Trey froze. They could tell by amount of killing intent Sice's blade leaked that things were going to get bad...very bad. Queen's face soon turned a dim shade of pink. Her eyes shot from side to side. Really? Was Sice doing this now and in front of everyone?! Queen smashed her teeth into her tongue. "Fucking bitch...I should have never trusted her..." she thought to herself. As the blade of the scythe was brought closer, Queen surprisingly regained her composure. She showed no fear. Rather, she looked upon Sice with pity. "First off..." She sighed, her arms coming to cross over her chest as he brow raised. "I never said anything about loving William. All I said was that it was important that he regain his memories..." Queen replied softly. It was a perfect cover. She couldn't allow anyone, especially King of all people to find out who she was crushing on.

Ace rose to his feet. It looked like a fight was about to break out between Sice and Queen. He moved closer so he could better hear what was being said. Meanwhile, Seven frowned and walked up to Sice. The tall silver haired girl placed her hand on Sice's shoulder trying to reason with her. Queen simply laughed softly. She found this new Sice to be...amusing at the very least. "Second, do not blame your emptiness on myself. You're the whore who tried to trick William. Did it blow up in your face? How pitiful you are." she sighed and with a flick of her hair turned away. Before walking off though, she turned slightly back towards Sice, her golden hues sharp as daggers. "You know...perhaps if you hadn't started fucking at the age of twelve...you'd be more appealing to the opposite sex...and you wouldn't feel so alone, no?" she asked, her body poised to use her blade if need be. Trey took a very big step back. Sice and Queen had never gotten along as far as he could remember. The two girls had never actually fought each other though. Someone had always broken them apart. Aside from Seven who had both her hands on Sice's shoulders, no one dared to get in the way.
Back to top Go down
SoggyCheeseCake

SoggyCheeseCake

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: Agito(private/mature)   Final Fantasy: Agito(private/mature) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 8:57 pm

Seven had saved her from herself. If it hadn't been for her, Sice would have been destroyed. This made Sice uneasy. Upset even. The entire time they fought the beast Sice sat in a dumbstruck state of mind, watching as they effortlessly made the dragon retreat. Just as the dragon departed in an irritated manner Sice felt a chill in her palms. Tundra was reacting to something. The blade had shifted from a glorious silver to an abysmal black. It was splendid to be honest. Sice rose to her feet then. The sun caught the black blade and gleamed a dark purple and blue hue.

As Queen was demanding Jack, Trey and King to explain themselves, Sice made her move. She marched before Queen, eyes matching the color of her blade. The scythe was then placed threateningly before Queen. Sice's face was dark. "Why is it always you?" Her voice was low, seething with pent up anger. "Despite that sob story you told me last night, you forget to realize just how lucky you have it here. You fight with others and yet I fight alone. Everything is always about you, how you love Ace, how you get what you want." Sice's hand at her side trembled. Tundra did not waver however. The blade began to emit a strange aura, just as thick and dense as the forest itself. "I'm tired of everyone in this stupid class. Cinque, Jack, and above all, you, Queen."
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: Agito(private/mature)   Final Fantasy: Agito(private/mature) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 8:38 pm

"Sice stop!!!" Queen cried out but it was too late, the girl had already attacked. The dragon was forced back a few steps, but remained unharmed. If anything, the attack had pissed it off even more. The beast let out a phantom like cry as it swung its barbed tail like a whip right at Sice. Suddenly, a flash of silver came racing from Sice's right! Seven, the amazon from hell rushed Sice and pulled her out of the way of the dragon's tail just in time! Queen let out a sigh of relief. "Fucking idiot..." she mumbled as she stepped down from the porch. It was battle tactics 101. Anyone from the school should have lightning based attacks would have little effect against forest dwelling creatures. Also, most dragons already held an above average resistance to elemental attacks anyway. "Trey! Get your ass over here pronto!" Queen bellowed. The blonde boy slowly rose up from behind where Ace and King were hiding. He mumbled curses as he made his way over towards Queen's side. Why him?

"We're going with battle plan Sigma 12. Seven, get ready! We'll drive her back into the forest!" Queen ordered. The silent silver haired girl nodded as she stood up in front of Sice. One good thing about the academy was that at some point, all of the students had trained together in groups of three. To Queen's surprise, Trey, Seven, and herself had actually made a pretty good team. Seven was the mussel/speed. Queen was the brains and could easily analyze even the most complicated of situations. Lastly, Trey was the ranger who had a wide variety of spells at his disposal. You couldn't tell, but Trey was perhaps the strongest of the students when it came to ranged combat. His bow, Sagittarius, could send an arrow flying ten times faster then any bullet.

As the battle went on, Ace couldn't help but to stare in pure awe. Queen, Seven, and Trey fought like they had been trained by some sort of military organization. Was this power that the students held? Was this the power he held? The blonde slowly stood up. The water like movements of Seven's body made her appear to be a ballerina who was simply engaged in a dance. Queen's blade was hacking into the rough hide of the dragon while Trey's arrows supplied a confusing barrage. Little by little, the dragon began to back up towards the woods. When the beasts finally retreated, Queen took a knee to the ground and let out a deep sigh of relief. It didn't take long for her hidden rage to be let loose though. Her golden hues narrowed as she snapped back at Trey, Jack, and King. "You guys had better have caught something after all of that..."
Back to top Go down
SoggyCheeseCake

SoggyCheeseCake

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: Agito(private/mature)   Final Fantasy: Agito(private/mature) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 8:15 pm

Why did she have to feel this way? The feeling was familiar in a sad way, her heart being torn apart. That's what I get for opening up to people, cursed Sice to herself. She watched as Ace began to fade away from her. His blue eyes seemed dull now with the information she had just given him. It was clear now that she was destined to be alone despite her own desires. Her body felt heavy with grief yet she stalked behind Ace back to the home she barely remembered.

When Trey, King and Jack came scrambling from the brush, Sice only hardly looked up. She caught sight of the boys running for their lives toward them. What an amusing day this was turning out to be. There was no hesitation on Sice's part as she formed her Tundra in her hands. The blade gleamed with unnatural radiance. She heard Queen, she saw the boys but she knew she didn't care. Sice charged. "Agito: Lightning Crest!" She commanded the magic that dwelled within her to appear. At once there was a bright flash as a blue streak of lightning emerged from her palm. Now that she was closer to the Dragon Sice brought up her scythe and gave a vertical swing. She didn't care that it would have little to no effect on the beast.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: Agito(private/mature)   Final Fantasy: Agito(private/mature) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 10:32 pm

"W-What?" Ace blinked as he stared blankly at Sice. It was all all a lie? It couldn't be. Ace's memories might have been scrambled but he knew that Sice was someone of importance. Ace suddenly turned away from Sice. The blonde just didn't know what to say to her. Why should he remember if there was nothing worth remembering? "Lets go back to the cabin...I never got the chance to eat breakfast..." Ace mumbled as he turned around. Their date...or whatever you could call it was done. Ace felt like he had been the center of some sort of joke. Actually, it was Queen who suggested that Sice and him go out. Maybe the dark haired girl wasn't as nice as Ace thought.

As the two walked back towards the cabin, Ace suddenly stopped and turned back to the woods. "Did you hear that?" Ace blinked. He could of sworn that he had heard the sounds of people screaming and branches snapping. Suddenly, King and Trey came rushing out from the woods with Jack not to far behind. "WE DIDN'T DO IT! IT WAS HIS FAULT!!!" The boys yelled as tears steamed down their cheeks. "Whats with all the noise?!" came the voice of a very highly annoyed Queen from inside the cabin. The class president opened just in time to see a huge horned dragon spitting fire balls at her fellow students.

"What the hell did you do?!" Ace screamed over the roars of the beast. He had taken cover behind a shed off to the side. King and Trey were cowardly hiding behind him like a human shield. "It was Jack's idea! He said we should take some eggs we found so we could get back to the cabin. Well...we did...and thats when we found her! That things been chasing us for last 20 minutes!!" Trey exclaimed as he placed his hands over his ears. The dragon continued to spit fire balls in all directions. Its spiked tail thrashed about throwing chunks of earth everywhere. "Fucking idiots..." Queen mumbled as she drew her blade. Killing the dragon would be impossible. The creatures were known for having skin which was harder then diamonds. They'd have to force it back into the woods and hope for the best...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SoggyCheeseCake

SoggyCheeseCake

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: Agito(private/mature)   Final Fantasy: Agito(private/mature) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 8:30 pm

How much long was Sice going to put up with this? It wasn't real. There was nothing truly here. Sice knew it, she could feel it. Why had she even agreed to this? Stupid Cinque. Then he reached out to touch her hand with his own. Her heart thumped heavily in her heart but it was a sad, echoing beat. She had to stop this. "We've never kissed at all, actually. Technically you and I...have never even gone on a date before either. Cinque, the girl with the braided hair, she was mistaken. She assumed you and I were together because we had a few moments alone in a closet. Not to mention you... You usually grope me on accident and I beat the shit out of you each time." Sice explained and pulled away from Ace. Her fingers came undone from his hands and returned to lay uselessly at her sides.

The forest was silent. Not even the birds were singing their morning tunes. A slight wind rustled a few drying leaves but nothing else stirred. Sice's eyes were a silvery blue color as she starred hopelessly at Ace. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have let stupid Cinque say anything. I just...wish you remembered..."
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: Agito(private/mature)   Final Fantasy: Agito(private/mature) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 5:32 am

"Hmm...well..." Ace mumbled and scratched his head. At best his memory was still fuzzy and he could only remember bits and flashes. "I told..um..whats her name...oh yea, Deuce! I told her that I remembered a closet...and...something painful. I also remember eating ice cream with you. I think we might have been on a date because you looked really happy. I remember...something about...a tree...and...a black dress and thong...though I not sure how that fits together." Ace chuckled softly as his feet shuffled a few leaves to the side. "I'm sorry...I dont remember much about us. Why dont you tell me though? I couldn't really get much out of Deuce." Ace replied softly. He had been staring at the ground, but now his crystal blue eyes were staring lovingly into Sice's. He'd admit that it was strange, but somehow he knew that Deuce and Cinque hadn't been lying.

"For starters..." Ace grinned as he reached down and took her hand in his. He couldn't help but to blush a little, but he figured that the two of them had done this sorta thing hundreds of times. "How long have we been going out? Did I ask you...or did you ask me? What kind of first date did we have? How did we meet? Oh, how many dates have we actually been on?" Ace asked with a certain eagerness behind all of his questions.

Finally, Ace paused and took hold of both of Sice's hands. His thumbs rubbed over her finger tips as his face turned a dark shade of red. "This...is kinda weird but...am I a good kisser? I mean...you know...when we do it...uh...do you...ya know...enjoy it??"
Back to top Go down
SoggyCheeseCake

SoggyCheeseCake

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: Agito(private/mature)   Final Fantasy: Agito(private/mature) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 12:58 am

Sice had blushed when the gentle whisper of Ace's words tickled her ear and cheek. Yet the blush vanished in seconds at the words that spewed from his mouth in that intoxicating whisper. Sice felt her heart stop cold. Queen, a good person? She was human, yes but being human hardly made you nice or good. Even after their small heart-to-listening-ears, as Sice mainly listened to Queen gush about her family, Sice still couldn't hold herself to actually 'like' Queen. Perhaps if she could have forgotten her memories things would be different.

"...I think you need to remember more..." Sice coughed, but kept her voice low. She led Ace through the house with ease, down the stairs and out the front door. To be honest she wasn't sure which way Jack, Trey and King had ventured off to so Sice picked a small animal trail at random to travel upon. It was thick with brush and low hanging branches adorning crisp green leaves. Sice pushed most of it aside as she strolled along.

"So...Do you...Remember anything about me? Like besides what you said already?" Sice inquired, lacking something to say to break the silence.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: Agito(private/mature)   Final Fantasy: Agito(private/mature) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 6:32 am

Queen's gaze turned ice cold towards Cinque. The girl could have frozen a a volcano over with her heated hues. Normally, Queen would have put would have put someone like Cinque down...hard. However, Queen had never been very good with at dealing with Cinque's bubbly personality. Even the thought of doing so gave her a headache. Sighing deeply, she pushed herself off from the door frame and stood up straight. She her fact didn't look any more irritable then what it normally did. On the inside however, oh she was hot! The only thing that kept her from barking at all three girls was Ace's memory loss and the fact that a date with Ace wouldn't go as planned. Queen had Sice figured out. She was the type who couldn't live with a guilty conscious. She wouldn't be able to live a lie. On the off chance that she could though, Queen placed her bets on Ace's memory. Sooner or later he'd get it back. How would he react when he found out he had been tricked by Sice while he was recovering?

No...there was no need to interfere nor was there need to bitch Sice or Cinque out. Queen had told Sice that Ace's recovery was important to her. She had meant it and would make sure that the boy returned to normal without any negative influences. "Well then..." Queen stated with a forced smile as she walked up to Ace and Sice. She placed a hand on both of their soldiers and began pushing them towards the door. "I hear there's nothing like a romantic walk in the woods. Go and take your time. Besides, its not like Sice was doing anything important right? I mean, its not like she had a job to do and decided to do the exact opposite of what she was suppose to..." Queen stated and stepped back waving at the couple. Oh, how she wanted to rip Sice's hair out! She thought that the two of them had shared a connection but nothing had changed. It didn't matter though. In the end it would be Sice who would be forced to live a life of solitude...

Ace smiled brightly though he couldn't help but feel nervous as well. Suddenly going on a date with a girl who claimed to be his girlfriend was...weird. "Um...well I guess we should go?" he asked and paused for a moment to look back at Queen. The President waved him on. "Wow I cant believe how nice everyone is. I mean...aside from getting slapped...everyone I've seen so far has been great to be around. That girl with the glasses is our class president right? I get flashes of her...but...well..." Ace paused and leaned in close to Sice's ear, his lips just barely brushing against it. "From what I saw...I kinda thought that the President was scary. Heh, I was wrong though. She's a good person dont you think?"
Back to top Go down
SoggyCheeseCake

SoggyCheeseCake

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: Agito(private/mature)   Final Fantasy: Agito(private/mature) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 1:55 am

This was just awkward now. Sure Sice liked Ace, in this very way actually, but was this right? She wanted Ace to decide for himself whether this was what he wanted or not. Not Cinque telling him this false memory. It was more than just awkward. It was wrong. But Sice found herself unable to tell him. She had waited some time now just for Ace to notice her and here was her chance. Perhaps this was why Cinque did what she did. Sice glanced to Deuce, unsure of how to respond to all of this.

Deuce thought the idea was terrible at first. Cinque should have been punished. But with his memories coming back, something felt different. Ace was remembering, in truth, that he and Sice were close friends. Closer than most students of the opposite sex. If Sice asked however, Deuce had no advice to give. No gentle words of encouragement. She wondered how Jack would feel about this. The poor katana wielding nut case.

As Queen made her self present to the gathering of girls and Ace Sice shivered. Shit! She was suppose to be talking to her dad, or at least pretending to do such a thing! Unintentionally her grip with Ace's hand tightened. "Don't blame Lil' Deuce, Queenie!" Claimed Cinque as she bound for the girl with glasses. She slammed her brakes just inches before the President of student council. "It was me, Deuce and Sice had nothing to do with it Ma'am." Cinque then jabbed her elbow into Queen's stomach lightly. She leaned forward to whisper. "They sure are cute though, huh?" Unaware of Queen's own feelings for Ace.

Sice turned to Ace again. He seemed happy at the idea of a date... Wait..Why was Queen suggesting this? Something was definitely wrong here. "Um...Okay." She was hardly in the mood to figure out what Queen was plotting.

"Aww you two are soooo cute! You guys need a sickening romantic date planned...Wonder if Daddy Daniel has anything we can use...?" Cinque pressed her index finger to her chin.

Sice arched a thin silver brow. "Daddy Daniel?"

"He's your father, so he's a Daddy and his name is Daniel. Duh, Sice!"
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: Agito(private/mature)   Final Fantasy: Agito(private/mature) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 1:12 am

"S-Sice..." Ace whispered. Suddenly, his eye shot wide open as more memories poured into his mind. They were only flashes, but Ace could make out a few scenes. "Wait...I think I remember you...yea we...we were on...a date or something? You were eating ice cream at...that parlor. You looked like you were enjoying yourself too." Ace replied softly as he placed his hand to his head. The memories were flooding in now, but at far too fast of a rate. "I remember...something about...leaving the school...together. Then...there was a closet or...was it a tree? No...I definitely remember a tree...that and...something about...a black dress...and thong???" Ace blinked, his blue eyes shifting up to Sice in pure confusion. "Does that make any sense to you at all? I mean...now that I think about it...of the memories I've got swirling around inside my head...I think most of them include you in some way." Ace replied softly, rather then looking happy though, his eyes shifted down to the bed. He couldn't help but feel broken. There were so many people around him who cared for him and the boy couldn't even clearly remember their names that well.

Suddenly, Ace rose up from the bed. He walked past Deuce and right up to Sice. The boy came to stop just a few inches in front of her. He wouldn't try kissing her. Doing so had gotten his head put through the wall not that long ago. "I'm sorry...I think...you do mean something to me. I just...I cant piece everything together right now. Dont get me wrong, I'm NOT saying we should brake up...I'm just saying...I need some time." Ace replied softly, his large blue eyes staring deeply into Sice's as he spoke. The blond smiled as he reached out for Sice's hands and held them. "You'll wait right? Um...Deuce was it? She said that it shouldn't take long to restore my memories. Once I get them back we can pick things up ok?"

"I've got a better idea..." came the sudden chill of Queen's voice from the doorway. She stood with her body leaned up against the frame, her arms crossed over her chest as he golden hues passed judgement over the girls. "I was wondering how things were going. Deuce...I believe I told you to restore his memories, not provide false ones." the girl spat bitterly. "What are you saying...uh...what was your name??" Ace asked, his gaze now shifting between the girls and Queen. Victoria simply smiled and shook her head. "I've got a suggestion. The boys wont be back for a while. Sice, why dont you and Ace got on a date? I mean, why wait for him to remember you? Go spend some alone time with him. Tell him just how much mutual love is shared between the two of you." Queen smirked. Ace thought it was a wonderful idea! Why should Sice have to wait? The blond turned to her once more, his hands still holding her own. "I think thats a great idea. Lets do it! I mean...if you want to. I'd hate to get slapped twice in one day." Ace chuckled softly. Something told him that he had the right girl now. For one, there were only two silver haired girls in the class so there was no way he was wrong.
Back to top Go down
SoggyCheeseCake

SoggyCheeseCake

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: Agito(private/mature)   Final Fantasy: Agito(private/mature) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 5:28 am

Sice hardly noticed Seven walking by. She was too involved with thinking of a way to murder Cinque in her sleep. The scythe was a perfect killing weapon after all. Hell she could even dress like the grim reaper himself and scare the living shit out of the girl if she really wanted to!

Deuce watched as Ace turned red. Why was he blushing over Seven? Cinque arched a brow as well then turned to Deuce. "Do you think he remembers something we don't know?" Cinque questioned leaning over the bed toward the brown haired girl. Deuce shrugged then looked to Seven. She gasped. Ace was trying to kiss her!! Deuce let out a terrible howl of horror while Cinque laughed wickedly like a jackal. "OH SHIT!" She barked with laughter. Seven raced out of the door before Cinque could explain. "You naughty boy! That was Seven. She's not your girlfriend!!!" But Cinque was rolling on the bed now, holding both arms over her stomach. Deuce felt terrible. Poor Seven. Poor Ace...Stupid Cinque.

Now she had seen Seven, running for her life, from the bedroom. Sice felt something must have gone horribly wrong. "Hey you guys alright?!" Sice threw the door open. Cinque finally stopped laughing to brush some tears from her eyes. "What the hell happened in here...?" She asked with annoyance.

"Ace just tried kissing Lil' Seven~! He mistook her for his girlfriend!!" Cinque laughed again.

"Cinque told him 'The girl with silver hair is your girlfriend'. Apparently he thought it was Seven she was talking about." Deuce informed with a sigh. "It's alright Ace. Seven is a really timid one and she's your friend. You'll remember soon though, I promise."

Sice on the other hand was furious. She grabbed Cinque by the collar of her jacket and growled. "You did what?!"

"Oh Sice, you know you've always wanted to be with Ace! You two make a cute couple, not to mention he knows how soft your boobies are!!" To make matters worse Cinque jabbed her index finger at Sice's chest, loving the perkiness of her breasts. "Ace, this is your girlfriend, her name is Sice and she's amazingly hot! Oh and you and her eat ice cream a lot together!!"
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: Agito(private/mature)   Final Fantasy: Agito(private/mature) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 3:25 am

ooc: Holy crap you read my mind O.o I was actually gonna have King and Trey play a joke on Ace and get him thinking that Queen was his girlfriend. Haha you beat me to it XD

ic: "The girl...with silver hair?" Ace blinked. He thought for a moment and closed his eyes. The only girl with silver hair had really noticed was Seven. Ace's entire face went blood red. Was that the reason she had been crying, because she was worried? As Deuce came to sit by his side the blond nodded. He wasn't thrilled about reliving some of the images he had seen...but if Seven was really his girlfriend he had an obligation to get his memories back. He couldn't allow her to continue worrying.

After about 20 minutes of work, Ace had Deuce stop. He sat hunched over, his hand covering his mouth. The images only came in flashes but they were more graphic then anything he had seen. "Can we take a break?" Ace asked as he sat up, his back against the bed board now. "I feel...weird for asking this...but that girl with the silver hair...whats she like? I mean obviously she's tall, beautiful, and strong...but whats she really like? Do we..uh..get along?" Ace asked, though what he really wanted to know was just how deep of a relationship he was in.

Just then, Seven came walking up the steps! Around her right arm she carried a small basket of berries she had picked before anyone had got up. She had just finished washing the berries off. As she passed Sice, Seven simply stared at the girl before continuing. Why she was hiding outside Ace's room she had no idea. When Ace saw Seven come in his face went blood red again. Seven greeted the boy with most beautiful angle like smile before she moved to take a seat on his bed. Ace could feel his heart pounding inside his chest. His girlfriend had came to visit him again. "Um...I just want to let you know...I'll be ok." Ace smiled as he leaned forward and placed his hands ontop of Seven's. The action shocked the girl. Her own face became as red as a tomato as she stared at Ace wide eyed. "Its going to be ok. You dont have to cry anymore..." Ace replied softly, his body leaning forward as he closed his eyes. His lips got within an inch of Seven's before the girl suddenly snapped out of her trance and smacked Ace across the face! His body flew off the bed and right through the wall!

Seven shot to her feet, her heart racing. She held her hands over her mouth. Had she just smacked a sick person? She knew she was going to hell now...there's be no redemption. To make matters worse, the berries she had picked were all over the floor. As Ace struggled to pull his head out of the wall, Seven scrambled to pick the berries up. Once she was finished Seven stood up straight and bowed her head before very quickly leaving. Ace rubbed his cheek. He looked over at Deuce, his eyes teary. "WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT? What kind of girlfriend hits her own..." Ace cried, but then paused for a moment and thought it over. "Oh...wait...have we not gone that far? Oh shit...she must think I tried to rush a kiss when we haven't even done it yet..."
Back to top Go down
SoggyCheeseCake

SoggyCheeseCake

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: Agito(private/mature)   Final Fantasy: Agito(private/mature) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 10:17 pm

Reconnaissance was important to many aspects of war. You needed to know the enemy you faced. What challenges they posed and whether you were out numbered or not. However Queen should have known better than to let Sice be on that task. You see, while she and her father were out the previous night not only engaging each other in a friendly fight to release pent up stress but also exchanging information. She had already gathered that for the most part radio and television broadcasts were taken out by the invading force until they found use for them again. Daniel had also recently returned from a 'job' of sorts just a day before the accident occurred. He had heard men talking about it, obviously from the country that invaded. When pressed for answers however, there was nothing they would tell him. Daniel only hoped that they stayed away from the school and his daughter. But that didn't seem to be the case. They were out for blood and power. Hardly any of that interested Sice however. She found it boring as she had already figured that much out on her own. The part that caught her attention however was the man Daniel had seen the day he returned to find out the school was taken under control. Daniel was on his way home with his men when he had seen the man dressed in a bleach white uniform. He was hardly noticeable among the crowd but his face... The eyes of a murderer with crimson orbs.

"It's the one that killed your mother." Daniel had stated once the ice Irina had covered him in started melting. Sice had stopped dead in her tracks. She was about to question further when Daniel started to explain. "She didn't die just because of a fire, Irina. That man I saw, in the white, is the same one who killed her. She made you run because she knew he was powerful. He had a summon. A creature bathed in flames. That's what started the fire and that's why we couldn't find her remains. It destroyed her."

Daniels point of addressing this topic was that the man clad in white was working with the government which erupted into attack mode. Whether he was truly behind it all or not he did not know. But nevertheless, he was working with them.

Instead of bothering to find her father who was out chopping wood for the day, Sice found herself wandering upstairs and eavesdropping on Cinque, Deuce and Ace.

Cinque giggled at Ace before pulled him close into a hug. "I'm glad you think so!" She chuckled then released the boy. "But you know, you shouldn't be thinking about my boobs. You should think about the girl with Silver hair and her body. After all, you two are dating!!"

Deuce nearly fell off the edge of the bed. She studied Cinque before leaning over to her ear. "What are you doing?" She asked with utter confusion. As far as she was aware, her Sice wasn't dating anyone. What was Sice keeping from her!

The girl giggled again. "You know those two are the cutest couple in the entire school and always checking each other out. So why not help them along the way! This is the perfect chance to do this! Even if he remembers everything, it'll just bring him that much closer to Sice~!" What a crazy idea. Deuce felt dumbstruck like never before. She wouldn't argue though, instead she put her fingers against Ace's temple once more. "Okay Ace, try to bear with us. We're going to try and help you remember who you are. And that pretty scythe wielding girlfriend of yours." Outside Sice was against the wall, choking on a gasp. Cinque that little-! Then the flute began to play.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: Agito(private/mature)   Final Fantasy: Agito(private/mature) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 8:20 pm

Queen's golden hues shifted between Jack and Sice. When would the boy get the hint? It was clear as day that Sice wasn't interested. No, she had eyes for Ace. Queen knew that for sure. However, if Queen encouraged Jack perhaps the dumb ass would be able to turn things around. It was underhanded and sneaky, an act her mother would most likely approve of. "Jack if I allow Sice to go with you nothing is gonna get done. You dont need anymore distractions." Queen frowned. Trey was still in shock that his friend had volunteered his services. "Um...yea...I kinda have issues with shooting down bambi. You know...I kinda prefer that world peace one love philosophy..." the blond smiled nervously. "Shut up Trey." Queen ordered causing the boy to sigh in defeat. He wasn't going to get out of this one. "Sice talk to your father and see what information you can gather. As for the hunting party..." Queen paused and looked around. She had no doubt that Seven would be able to keep the boys in line but she was no where to be scene. Finally, her eyes came to rest sharply upon her lazy VP. God, was he STILL sleeping?

Having dismissed Sice from Jack's presence, Queen stormed over towards King and gave him a very...very hard kick in the side. "Get off your ass! I want you to go with Trey and Jack on a hunting mission." Queen frowned. The dark haired girl crossed her arms over her chest as she gazed down upon the person who was 'supposed' to be her minion. King rubbed his side. This wasn't the first time he had been kicked by Queen and it wouldn't be the last. The boy lazily opened a single eye. He looked over at Jack and Trey before closing it and turning on his side. "I dont think so. I refuse to take part in a cock fest. I like vagina." the blond mumbled as waved Queen off. Suddenly, a dark aura like none other formed around Queens body. A sadistic devil like grin formed on the girl's lips causing Trey to take a few steps back. Two seconds later, King's body went flying out through the front door! The boy landed head first right into the center of a thorny bush. "And dont come back till you've killed something!!!!!" Queen roared before slamming the door shut. Trey rubbed the back of his head and stepped up to help King out of the pushes. "You're a fan of pain...aren't you?"
---------------------------------
Meanwhile, Ace had been sleeping soundly until the noise from down stairs woke him up. Ace let out a small groan as he sat up rubbed his eyes. He was still half asleep when Cinque dove onto the bed and landed practically right ontop of him. Ace's cheeks turned a deep shade of red. He stared up at the curly haired blond. Yea, she was cute...but Ace thought she was a little on the strange side too. "Um good morning..." he whispered, his eyes shifting to the side as his face turned an even darker shade of red. "Look not that I'm complaining...but your boobs are kinda pressing into me. I mean...they feel really...really nice...but...well...yea..."
Back to top Go down
SoggyCheeseCake

SoggyCheeseCake

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: Agito(private/mature)   Final Fantasy: Agito(private/mature) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 4:50 am

Sice would have slept in well past noon if not for her father having woken her up minutes before Queen rose. He had nudged her a couple times but found it useless. Eventually he rolled her out of the bed she was asleep on. Her body thudded against the wood floor while she groaned about her aching back. "What the hell was that for..!" She moaned loudly. Daniel explained that no one was awake yet and that she should use the shower before the 'weird ass kids' as he said, needed to piss. It took a minute to register what he had said after he left. Then Sice rose, grabbed her clean uniform from the dryer, and jumped through the hot beads of water cascading down her body.

Cinque and Deuce had been in and out of consciousness all morning before Queen woke up throwing a shit storm. Everyone felt strain from yesterdays events. The night of peace and quiet seemed to help ease the nerves at least. Cinque, as bubbly as ever now that she was recharged, jumped at Queen and caught her in the usual Morning Hug. "Good morning, Queenie!" She nuzzled her cheek against hers before bounding up the stairs. "Deuce I'll race ya'!!" Deuce blinked. She cheated!

Jack decided to force Trey into accompanying him on his little hunting trip. No way was he going to be caught cleaning up! Not to mention his stomach still hurt from Queens foot. Without his permission Jack put an arm around Trey's neck and raised a hand. "We'll go hunting! That leaves room for one more~!" It just so happened at that exact time Sice was strolling down the stairs, tying her hair up in the messy ponytail as usual. "There's my girl! Let's go hunting Sice!!" Exclaimed Jack.

"Pretty sure I'm not your girl." Sice sighed. "I actually wanted to stay and talk to my dad if that's okay." Her eyes were on Queen now. It would be up to her if she stayed or made herself useful. "I'm sure he and those dudes of his know a bit more information than we do. If we connect stories, who knows what we'll learn."

By now Cinque and Deuce had set up in Ace's room. Cinque dove at the bed with a howling laughter.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: Agito(private/mature)   Final Fantasy: Agito(private/mature) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 3:46 am

"R-Right." Queen smiled as she rubbed her eyes some more. She took hold of Sice's hand and rose to her feet. Queen was about to head up stairs, but suddenly paused and turned to face Sice once more. "Um...I've never told anyone that story...so...I'd appreciate it if you kept it between us. My self image...is really all I have. I'm trusting you Sice." she whispered softly before turning to make her way upstairs. Queen had just given Sice the keys to destroy her very life. Sice held allot of power now. Queen could only hope that she hadn't made a mistake by talking to Sice of personal matters...

When morning came, Queen was shocked that she was the only one up and dressed. The class president had slept in a little and then had taken a few hours to do her hair. She figured that she'd be lectured and teased for sleeping. Yet, here lay her class...snoring. Sighing deeply, Queen made her way down the steps. She saw that Jack was still sleeping on the floor and gave him a swift kick between the ribs. Danial had been kind enough to let them free load. Queen however had no intention on being a burden. "ALRIGHT WAKE UP!" she yelled, her voice booming throughout the entire house. "I need four people to go hunting with me. We're going to bring back breakfast and cook it. I also I want three of you to go into the kitchen and start cleaning up. The rest of you can tidy up the living room and upstairs. Deuce and Cinque, I want you guys working with Ace's memories. Lets go people get up!!" Queen bellowed. King slowly opened his eyes. It was WAY too early to hear Queen yelling at everyone so he grabbed a pillow and placed it over his head. When Queen saw this though, the girl stormed over towards his little corner in the wall, grabbed the pillow, and then slammed it over his head until he stood up.
Back to top Go down
SoggyCheeseCake

SoggyCheeseCake

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: Agito(private/mature)   Final Fantasy: Agito(private/mature) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 1:23 am

So Queen was the canary in this story. Sice mused with the idea but not lightly. She felt terrible for Queen. How could a mother do that to her daughter? A part of Sice wished her mother was still here, right now, so she could show Queen what a mom was really like. Her mother had always been soft spoken around Irina. She was gentle and warm and was always on her side against Daniel, even when it came to the last cookie. Ever since moving to the academy though Sice rarely found herself thinking so much of the mother who died. But with Queen's feelings out in the open Sice felt even worse. She liked Ace but so did Queen. Perhaps..Queen deserved someone free like Ace. After all, Jack was sure warming up to her lately. Her heart sunk at the thought. Ace with Queen. It was impossible to picture a happy couple.

"Why don't we call it a night, Queen?" Sice pulled away from the couch just then, book tucked in one hand while she reached for Queen with the other. "Everyone will be up bright and early but nothing will get done if your still sleeping."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: Agito(private/mature)   Final Fantasy: Agito(private/mature) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy: Agito(private/mature)
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next