Two Dimensions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Dimensions

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Perhaps a Dissidia or just Final Fantasy thread?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Discordantentity

Perhaps a Dissidia or just Final Fantasy thread?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perhaps a Dissidia or just Final Fantasy thread?    Perhaps a Dissidia or just Final Fantasy thread?  EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 12:32 am

np, thus why I asked
Back to top Go down
SoggyCheeseCake

SoggyCheeseCake

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps a Dissidia or just Final Fantasy thread?    Perhaps a Dissidia or just Final Fantasy thread?  EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 6:07 pm

Sorry I've just been super busy lately and I tend to forget things. =/
Any idea for this thread that I may have had I seem to have lost so I'm sorry but I don't think I can manage this thread right now.
Back to top Go down
http://shatteredessence.forumotion.com/
Discordantentity

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps a Dissidia or just Final Fantasy thread?    Perhaps a Dissidia or just Final Fantasy thread?  EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 8:04 am

Hello? You gonna respond to this or should I consider this line dead?
Back to top Go down
Discordantentity

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps a Dissidia or just Final Fantasy thread?    Perhaps a Dissidia or just Final Fantasy thread?  EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 6:25 am

sure, but my characters gender is left to a d100 roll. Just to warn ya, and I call 8 then if you take 9. But yes I do not make characters of specific gender unless needed, so for my character their gender would be randomized.
Back to top Go down
SoggyCheeseCake

SoggyCheeseCake

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps a Dissidia or just Final Fantasy thread?    Perhaps a Dissidia or just Final Fantasy thread?  EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 4:23 am

Oooooooo You've played IX? It's my favorite!! If you want we could mix two worlds together and send them some where else. Like say...if you use a character from 8 and I use one from 9 we could throw them into the world of 7 Lol. Or something like that. But if we're using Original characters then I might use a female character that has a Summoners horn from IX. =3. If that's alright.
Back to top Go down
Discordantentity

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps a Dissidia or just Final Fantasy thread?    Perhaps a Dissidia or just Final Fantasy thread?  EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 12:13 am

so 12 and FF sure, I know 7,8,9 better than 10 and 12 and I prefer 7,8,9. So lemme know what you want and timeline in the chosen game and we can plot. On the flip side we can do a unique idea, select 3 of te games and habe some kind of strange world shift where one of us plays a character based on another world in one world. I will make OC's btw so please bear in mind.

I think maybe 12 and I can make a character from either 7 or 8. I [posted a want for ff8 thread but this idea might work better.
Back to top Go down
SoggyCheeseCake

SoggyCheeseCake

PostSubject: Perhaps a Dissidia or just Final Fantasy thread?    Perhaps a Dissidia or just Final Fantasy thread?  EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 6:40 am

I was just looking through some old pictures of mine and I found a buttload of pictures I had collected when I first started playing Dissidia for my PSP. Now Dissidia wasn't that great of a game but it was still fun. Anyways I sort of want to do a thread like that, perhaps characters from Final Fantasy games are put into small squads and are forced to investigate certain happenings on different worlds (like Kingdom Hearts).

Or I could go for a strictly Final Fantasy (Pick a topic) thread. I've only played 7-10 and the one with the Sky Pirate Balthier and the rabbit chick Fran. <3 The Sky Pirate rules. =D

But anyway I'm game for anything really. Possibly mature depending on what happens and situations.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps a Dissidia or just Final Fantasy thread?    Perhaps a Dissidia or just Final Fantasy thread?  Empty

Back to top Go down

Perhaps a Dissidia or just Final Fantasy thread?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Two Dimensions :: Role Play :: RP Requests-
Jump to: