Two Dimensions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Dimensions

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Final Fantasy: Agito(private/mature)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
SoggyCheeseCake

SoggyCheeseCake

Final Fantasy: Agito(private/mature) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: Agito(private/mature)   Final Fantasy: Agito(private/mature) - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 5:10 am

The sound was unfamiliar to Sice. She cocked her head sideways as it approached, hardly aware of the deathly afraid Ace beside her. "What is that-" But he had already snatched her hand once more. Her eyes were as dark as the trenches in the deepest ocean by now. Ace was really pushing her buttons today. Perhaps she would have been more game for his antics if her day hadn't begun so terribly. There really was no time to think about that now though. Before she blinked he pulled her into a tight broom closet and closed the door behind them. Sice shuffled sideways but found no matter which way she went her back scraped against a shelf and Ace pressing his body against hers! She kept quiet while her face burned fiery red. Sice was not only embarrassed that Ace was touching her in such a fashion but furious that this was the second time today! Once Ace relaxed and took note of the situation before him Sice narrowed her eyes at the boy.

"I should cut your head right off those shoulders of yours!! Save the rest of the school from a crazy buffoon like you!!" She was seething. Without much thought Sice snatched Ace's collar with both hands and began to thrash him wildly. She brought her left hand up and with a muttering of words her hand sparkled a cyan hue. Her hand was thrown back at Ace with a crack! Not only had she just slapped him across the face but she also left a thin coat of ice where her hand print would have begun to shown. "I'm getting out of here." She turned, trying to locate the handle to be freed from such a prison.
Back to top Go down
http://shatteredessence.forumotion.com/
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: Agito(private/mature)   Final Fantasy: Agito(private/mature) - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 4:54 am

"Hey its not my fault that the spell went wrong. I recited it exactly how Mrs. Washborn did! I even took notes, look." Ace frowned and showed Sice a small crumbled piece of paper. It was confirmed, Ace had in fact recited the incantation backwards which caused the dark dragon to appear. Sighing softly, he stuffed the paper back into his pocket. Ace found himself staring at her as she retied her hair. After hearing her half of a compliment a big grin formed on his lips. "I may be the class clown, but doesn't mean that I have no talent. Actually, I could have straight A's if I cared enough..." Ace shurgged. Suddenly, his light blue eyes shot towards the corner they had turned! The same teacher who Ace had ported head first into a toilet was storming down the halls! You could hear the squishing sound of his soaked shoes pressing into the floor below. Ace's face practically turned white. He had just unleashed a dragon in the middle of his history class. The last thing he needed was to be caught.

Without thinking, again, Ace grabbed Sice by the hand and pulled her into the near by broom closet. He slammed the door shut and held his breath. This was the second time he had been confined to a tight space with something, though he had to admit he much preferred being confined with Sice rather than Nine. With his head turned towards the door, he listened for the foot steps of the teacher. Once they passed he let out a very deep sigh of relief. It wasn't until he turned around that he realized that he more or less had Sice pinned against a shelf. Their bodies were pressed hard against one another within the darkness of the closet. "Shit, sorry!" Ace freaked and tried pushing Sice back a little. Unfortuneately for him, he ended up groping her even harder than before. Ace's cheeks turned dark red. He looked up into Sice's eyes knowing that the amount of time he had left to live was getting shorter and shorter. "Um...th-this...I didn't mean..." Ace mumbled as the fear of the situation he had put himself into sunk in. "You're going to hurt me...aren't you?"
Back to top Go down
SoggyCheeseCake

SoggyCheeseCake

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: Agito(private/mature)   Final Fantasy: Agito(private/mature) - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 4:30 am

Sice was worried. Not only for Ace getting his butt handed to him by the teachers once they discovered it was him who had taken the gem, but for her own safety. He was more than just stupid if he really thought summoning a Dragon was a good idea! There was no time to stop him now though. Before she could even think of a way to keep Ace from doing this dangerous stunt she felt the shift of magic wavering within the room. The portal appeared and it was all over.

When his hand touched hers Sice was furious but clutched his hand in return. She raced along after him. Screaming students and the curses that spewed from Bushy's lips were nothing more than distant sounds as Ace lead her through the hallways. He knew his way better around this place than she did! The sprint came to a stop with Ace sounding tired, his breathing sharp as he rested. Sice however was perfectly fine though her hair was coming undone from her pony-tail. She began to rework the band in her silver locks while listening to the blond idiot. "That's called stupidity," She commented with annoyance. "I can't believe you just did that though. I won't call you a genius but you definitely have some guts." At last her hair was back to its original state. Her blue eyes fluttered around the empty corridor, then back to Ace. "We should probably get moving. Sooner or later they're realize you were behind this mess....again."
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: Agito(private/mature)   Final Fantasy: Agito(private/mature) - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 8:01 am

"You'd do that for me???" Ace blinked having taken her seriously. He thought for a moment though. Setting the room on fire was a little extreme even for him. No, they'd need something much more smooth if they were going to escape. Suddenly, a wicked grin formed on Ace's lips, one which Nine happened to notice. He had seen that look about a 100 times so far and knew what it meant. Ace was about seconds away from doing something crazy! The blonde looked back at Sice slowly and gave her a nod. "Get ready." he smirked as he reached into his pocket and pulled out a small crystal blue gem. Nine's eyes widened! That was the same summoning gem that had been stolen from class A-2 just the other day. What Ace was doing with it he had no idea.

Quietly, Ace began to recite a summoning incantation. Nine's jaw about dropped. Maybe Ace wasn't an idiot after all, maybe he really had been paying attention in his classes. The gem contained a portal which could summon small dragons. The dragons were used as pets mostly, but could cause trouble if not monitored correctly. For the most part though they were harmless. Unfortunately, for Ace, he had crewed up the spell causing the gem to turn solid black! A dark spellbinding circle appeared on the floor of the classroom causing Mr. Simmons to look up from his text book. Within a moments a hostile black scaled dragon ported right into the center of the room shooting flames from its nostrils! The classroom was quickly sent into pure chaos as the teacher attempted to stop the beast while the students ran out. "Oh...shit..." Ace blinked as he watched Mr. Simmons fight off the dragon. Without thinking, he grabbed Sice's hand and bolted right through the group of students heading for the door. He didn't stop there. It was only a matter of time until the teacher found out it was Ace that had let the dragon loose.

After making a few sharp turns, Ace finally released Sice's hand and leaned over to catch his breath. "God...I've been running all day long..." he panted and wiped a little sweat from his brow. "Well we're out so thats all that matters! Hehe I really am a genius you know?"
Back to top Go down
SoggyCheeseCake

SoggyCheeseCake

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: Agito(private/mature)   Final Fantasy: Agito(private/mature) - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 7:48 am

Sice didn't expect Ace to leave the comfort zone of his 'Jokers seat'. She was surprised when he slipped into the chair in front of her own desk instead. Was he really crazy? Coming this close to a young woman about to render him useless the rest of his life? Sice was on edge when he started talking. She sighed after his stumbling with words. He wasn't helping his case any. The girl slowly leaned closer to Ace with eyes as cold as ice itself. "Talk about my chest one more time, Ace. I dare you." She hissed. This was however before he mentioned ice cream. CURSE HIM! Her weak spot. Sugary sweets. "I'm not gunna ditch." Assured Sice folding her arms over her chest. She was hardly like Ace in that respect. She didn't like skipping classes despite having done so once or twice before.

Mr Simmons came in too soon anyways. If they had wanted their jail break, it just flew out the door when Bushy walked in. It wasn't long before Sice slipped into a comfortable position and began to follow the lecture with her own notes. That was when Ace sent a piece of paper to her. Bushy Brow getting rejected horribly. Sice couldn't help but to chuckle. She quickly masked it as a cough when Mr. Simmons quirked a brow. Once more it seemed Ace would attempt to bother her. He begged, as annoying as it was, for her aid in a ditch. Sice leaned in after deciding just how boring history was today after all. "What am I suppose to do even if we wanted to ditch? Start the room on fire?" She asked sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: Agito(private/mature)   Final Fantasy: Agito(private/mature) - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 7:27 am

When the boys reached the classroom, Nine quickly took his spot within the center of a group of girls. He loved being the center of their attention and wasn't shy about stealing a seat that technically wasn't his. Ace frowned at the sight and moved towards the back of the room towards his 'jokers seat' as a few students often called it. When he saw Sice sitting a few rows over, he let out a small sigh and walked up to her desk. He sat down right in front of her own and turned to face her. "Um...so...about earlier today....I didn't really see anything...or feel anything...I mean...I did feel something...I'm not saying you're flatchested cuz you're not! What I mean is...uh...s-so how has your day been??" he smiled nervously as he ran his hand along the back of his blonde hair. He'd do anything to avoid a fight with her. "How about I treat you to some ice cream and we call it even? Hell, lets ditch this class right now before 'Bushy Brow' shows up." Ace whispered. It was too late though. Their teacher Mr. Simmons, aka bushy brow, had just walked in. His nickname had stuck thanks to the thickness of his eyebrows and the fact that Ace had caused the name to spread like a virus.

As the class began, Ace almost immediately began to full around. He had no interest in his classes. As the teacher lectured on and on about something trivial, Ace slid a note back to Sice. It was picture of Bushy Brow hitting on the school nurse and being rejected pretty badly. It wasn't a secret that the man was crushing on the nurse big time. The students often took bets on how many times a day he'd be rejected by the nurse. Ace couldn't take anymore of the man's dry voice and turned back to Sice once more. "Can we please ditch! If I ask to get up I'll get shot down. It will look better if I've got someone who never ditches with me!" Ace whispered softly. He'd do anything to get out of the classroom and wasn't below begging either.
Back to top Go down
SoggyCheeseCake

SoggyCheeseCake

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: Agito(private/mature)   Final Fantasy: Agito(private/mature) - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 7:07 am

All the attacks the girls launched at Ace and Nine were all inches off from colliding with the boys and causing terrible injuries. Sice would have gladly put to right what Ace had done if she hadn't felt so...exposed. She considered Ace a friend yet rarely found time to bother him. And now out of the blue he lands upon her and gropes her! The nerve! Sice was quick however. Now was her chance to make an escape from the poisonous laments of the girls. The only true reason Sice had even been here to chance was the simple fact of a stain traced all over her uniform. From her skirt to her shirt. Curtsy of a 'friend'. It was by sheer chance she had a matching uniform for such an occasion. She slipped it on, threw her boots back on and made a dash for the door.

The walk to History was uneventful but full of thought. Sice imagined how she would exact her revenge on Ace. Perhaps she would set his hair on fire? Or maybe freeze him to the ground on which he stood? No, that all seemed to easy. Sice grumbled as she entered the room. Chatter echoed in the classroom. Everyone was talking since only seconds remained before class began. The silver haired young woman took a spot in her usual, uneventful corner of the room. Her desk was toward the back and almost always lonely. It was rare that someone sat beside her. Not because they didn't want to but instead found it easier to pass notes and gossip if you were closer to your best friends. Her dark blue eyes fluttered up when she finally took notice of Ace in the room. She would have all of history to decide his fate now.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: Agito(private/mature)   Final Fantasy: Agito(private/mature) - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 6:43 am

ooc: Nice post =D

ic: Ace blinked twice. He had been so caught up in trying to ease his potential death that he hadn't even thought to remove his hand. Quickly, he shot up from Sice's body, a nervous smile painted on his lips. The other girls within the changing room didn't seem to share his happiness though. As a matter of fact, that presence of death that Ace had felt seemed to fill the entire room. "Now now ladies...all of this can be explained! I mean in some countries this would be considered an honor you know?" Ace laughed nervously before shifting his gaze over towards a topless Sice. "Hey...lookin good...haha..." Ace stated and tried to form a somewhat charming smile. Nine pressed his palm into his face and let out a sigh. If it was one thing Ace was good at it was throwing oil on an already growing fire. Next thing he knew, some of the girls had drawn their weapons! Others took attack stances against the boys. "Hey...Nine...do something will you?" Ace mumbled as the boys found themselves slowly being surrounded. Nine let out a low growl and grabbed Ace by the back of his uniform. The boy bolted from the door and managed to avoid a flaming ball of death which would have fried the both of them.

A few hours later, Nine and Ace had finally stopped running and came to rest beside a few lockers. "God damnit Ace! Why do you always drag me into trouble?!" Nine hissed as he dusted himself off. "Whats with those girls? Its not like a purposely set the damn teleportation circle inside of their changing room." Ace sighed deeply. "Whats with Sice too? She acted like that was the first time I touched one of her boobs..." the boy blinked. Nine let out a defeated sigh and shook his head. "I think its because of that fact that she seemed so...pissed. You should apologize. Last time you tried to weasel your way out of 'accidentally' touching her she nearly froze off your fingers..." Nine sighed again, his solid green eyes shifting over towards a few girls who stood by their lockers. A cocky, yet seductive grin formed on his lips as he shot the girls a wave. The two girls giggled and shyly wove back. Ace watched the entire scene and blinked twice. All of the rules of high school should have prevented Nine and Ace from ever being friends, yet alone best friends. Ace couldn't help but be both amazed and annoyed towards his friend though. "How the hell do you do that?" He asked. "Do what?" Nine blinked. "THAT! HOW DO YOU DO THAT?!" Ace yelled as he pointed towards the girls. "You know...if you weren't such a joker you'd have some appeal to you..." Nine smirked, but suddenly froze when the alarm on his watch went off. "Come on we've got history." Ace let out a deep sigh and slowly began to follow. History was one of the more boring classes he tried to avoid. "Hey...what are the chances of Sice not showing up for history?" Ace asked, his body half slumped over. "I'd say about 1% Do you feel lucky today?"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Name: 'Nine' Barmont II
Race: Human
Dislikes: Snobs, Rice, Mustard, Chaos
Weapon: Spear
Magic Style: Malee Damage
-Command: Joust
-+Spells:
Ruin(casts non elemental damage)
Sparkstrike(Lightning physical attack)
Smite(Deals massive physical damage)
-Limit Break: Thor's Judgment
Back to top Go down
SoggyCheeseCake

SoggyCheeseCake

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: Agito(private/mature)   Final Fantasy: Agito(private/mature) - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 1:40 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Name: Sice
Dislikes: Fish.
Love Interest: ? ? ?
Rival: Most of the other girls.
Weapon: Tundra - Scythe.
Magic Style: Elemental.
-Command: Agito(I put in motion)
-+Spells:
Lightning Crest
Winters Bite
Flames Desire.
-Limit Break:? ? ?
"Why don't you say that to my face! Or don't you wanna speak up?" Growled Sice as a girl with brown curls twirled delicately on her heels and dismissed herself from Sice's presence. As the delicate retreating form of the girl faded from sight the young lady with locks of mercury slipped from her tense stance. She stood alone in the hallway now with nothing but her thoughts bouncing in her head. The previous day had an unfortunate turn of events which put Sice at a disadvantage every which way. Not only were the girls harassing her but the boys as well. A session, one-on-one with her and another student had taken place, encouraged by their ever fearless teacher. He had given the girls compliments and wanted to pin them against one another, in a harmless battle of magic. Certain spells were not allowed of course; the test was merely to see how fast the other could react. Well Sice truly did react. Especially when the girls friends, who huddled in the corner whispering terrible things beneath their breath, called Sice a weak piglet. Sure Sice may have over reacted but her mind was engulfed in heated, angry thoughts; her heart pounding against her chest. How dare they! Then again, did a girl really deserve to be coated in a sheen of ice?

Thankfully she wasn't taken out of the class but was placed in another with fewer students. It wasn't so bad but the others thought Sice had been serious about hurting the other. She didn't know what her nickname today was but one thought it was funny to call her Pig Snout.

"Such manners," Sice thought aloud with a groan.

+ + + +

After lunch, on which Sice avoided entirely, the girl with pale silver almost snowy white hair, found herself in the changing room. Usually at this time it was hard to imagine so many girls in one area but today was different. The audience before her immediate notice of Sice's entrance. And so began the whispers. A few sent mean glares at her while others pointed and laughed. Sice however remained calm, came to her locker and began to undress herself. It began with her shoes and stockings, her crimson plaid skirt as well as the black long sleeve top. She had just undone her bra when a girl laughed like a wicked wolf behind her.

"Careful she might try to freeze us too!" Cried the girl as her friends began to chuckle wildly around her. Sice stepped away from her locker, her cheeks a fiery red. She had just thrown her middle finger up into the air when she felt a strange shift in the air. No time to react! Before anyone knew it Sice was pinned to the ground on her back. "OH NO!" Stammered the girls as they frantically thrashed about. Sice opened her eyes with a labored groan. Whatever fell on her was heavy!

Cobalt eyes peeked open before shooting wide. "ACE!!!!" Sice screamed. "You can laugh after I kick your ass, Ace! Get off me!!!"

"Oh look, its Nine! And Ace..." The rest of the room murmured.

((ooc: Hope this is alright. =D This is gunna be fun. Oh and I can definitely play more characters but I'll worry about that later.))
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Final Fantasy: Agito(private/mature)   Final Fantasy: Agito(private/mature) - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 9:19 pm

The world of Orience was a world of both magic and war. Throughout the centuries neighboring countries had competed in an arms race to the develop the strongest magics and the most fearsome armies to wield them. Within the world of Orience stood 4 factions, each who was represented by an ancient god. The added religious differences only made tensions between the countries worse. Lines had been drawn in blood dividing up the continent into four sections; North, South, West, and East. After over 3000 wars had been fought between the factions peace was finally agreed upon. For too long the counties of Orience had ravaged the land. Now was the time to recover and put the use of magic towards more productive means. In order to do so, two former Generals who fought throughout many of the wars left their home countries and established a school of magic to instruct children on its proper uses. The children were the future of the world. They would need to know how to use magic correctly.

The academy was built just outside the Southern territory which was governed by the mythical Suzaku, god of summer and flame. Peristerium Academy was founded with its own sovereignty and was completely independent from it's neighboring countries even though it was technically located within the South and followed Southern Religion. Peristerium's founders were not fools however. In order to maintain the Academy's security a barrier was placed around the island. A mighty crystal was placed within the highest tower of the academy. It's barrier could stop even the strongest of mages and push back the greatest of armies. It was the perfect place for children to study. After graduating a student was more or less guaranteed a high position within various countries who needed magic advisors or trainers.
------------------------------------------------------
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

It was another boring day at Peristerium's School of Magic. Although children from across the continent had come to study magic the academy wasn't a lively place...at least thats what one it's students thought. Everything was rules, rules, and more rules! The teachers were strict and anal about every little detail. The place needed to lighten up a bit. One student in particular by the name of William Scottsfield III decided to make it his mission to bring a little humor to the academy.

It was that morning that William could be seen running for his life! He dashed through the halls pushing anyone who was in his way. Behind him were two teachers. William had set up a teleportation field within one of his classrooms and the moment the teacher stepped inside the man had been ported right into the bathroom and landed head first into the toilet! That was all before the stink bombs he had set up within the bathroom suddenly went off. The teachers were fed up! William was known as Peristerium's Trickster. The students in the class weren't sure whether or not to be impressed or pissed off. It was rare that an "idiot" like William would even have the knowledge of how to set up a teleportation field. It was even rarer that someone like him would be able to catch a teacher off guard. "Scottsfield, get your ass back here!!!!" the teachers yelled. William looked back at the two men chasing him and stuck his tongue out. He hated his name with a passion. Most of the students simply called him 'Ace' due to the fact that he was the only student who used playing cards as his main weapon.

Just as Ace turned a corner he ran right into one of his best friends and knocked him him right over. "Ow...what the hell?" Nine groaned and rubbed his butt. Ace suddenly pulled his friend to his feet and dragged him into a locker just in time to avoid the in coming teachers. "Ace...what the hell did you do this time?" Nine asked as he stood face to face with the boy....and in a rather tightly packed locker. Ace was always getting into trouble. Nine on the other hand was a model student. His GPA was among the highest. He had looks, charm, money, and everything else a guy could want. He was VERY popular with the girls which made him cast an even greater shadow on Ace. By some form of magic the two boys had managed to stay friends ever since freshmen year. They were juniors now however and it seemed Ace hadn't done any growing. "SHHH! Look I'll get us out of here. I set up another teleportation field. I'll just zap us there." Ace smirked. Before Nine could even say a word a bright light consumed their bodies and beamed them to another location.

When they reappeared, the boys fell to the ground. Ace smirked and stood on his knees. "Hehe I really am a genius." he smiled. Nine rubbed his butt for the second time. He was about to chew Ace out when he suddenly noticed where they were. "Um...Ace...where exactly did you set up that field?" he asked in a very shaky voice. "Eh? I dunno...I just stuck it somewhere...why?" Ace blinked and looked up. The boys had teleported right into the middle of the girl's changing room! They were surrounded by half nude female students who were glaring daggers at the two of them. To make matters worse, Ace had landed right on top of one. He blinked twice and felt something soft under his right hand. He gave it a squeeze before looking down. Right under him was his other best friend, a girl he had met during his first year. "Um...hi..." Ace smiled nervously. "You know...um...this...hehe there's a perfectly good explanation for this. Uh...its pretty funny really. A few weeks from now we're gonna look back on this moment and laugh.......haha....." Ace smiled nervously. Somehow, he felt that the very spirit of death was hovering over him. Here he was in the middle of the girl's changing room...and currently groping the boob of one of his best friends...the day couldn't get any worse...
--------------------------------------------------
Name: Ace
Dislikes: Rules
Love Interest: Not telling...
Rival: Eight(Damn him to hell!!!)
Weapon: Joker's Deck(playing cards)
Magic Style: Status afflictions
-Command: Agito(I put in motion)
-+Spells:
Infinite Scorch(Burn status)
Dry Your Tears(Blind Status)
Haste(Speed status)
-Limit Break: Joker's Anthem(will describe later)

Last edited by Yugo on Mon Sep 23, 2013 5:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: Agito(private/mature)   Final Fantasy: Agito(private/mature) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy: Agito(private/mature)
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6