Two Dimensions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Dimensions

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Final Fantasy 7 rp

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

Final Fantasy 7 rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy 7 rp   Final Fantasy 7 rp EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 5:25 pm

post is up [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

Final Fantasy 7 rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy 7 rp   Final Fantasy 7 rp EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 4:42 am

Sweet, I'll post the thread tomorrow. My opening threads tend to be a bit lengthy, but you wont have to match it. I just like giving background info on the setting/characters =D
Back to top Go down
:Umi:
Admin
Admin
:Umi:

Final Fantasy 7 rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy 7 rp   Final Fantasy 7 rp EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 3:46 am

I'd love to do this idea with you<3 It's sound intriguing(especially for a FF7 fan, like myself) I'll keep my posts to around 3-4 paragraphs, 'cause I know I get a bit carried away at times xD
Back to top Go down
https://twodimensionsrp.rpg-board.net
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

Final Fantasy 7 rp Empty
PostSubject: Final Fantasy 7 rp   Final Fantasy 7 rp EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 2:53 am

Ok, now I know FF7 can be complicated at times, but luckily for this rp you really wont have to know that much about the game.

Plot: Basically for all purposes this rp takes place within an alternate world of FF7(There is no cloud, tifa, and so on)It takes place right after the Nibelheim massacre. My character has lost his home, mother, and all of his friends, but has been left alive on a whim. Faced with the possibility that Sephiroth may be mad(insane) Shinra Corp has initiated "Project Black Box". Basically, the organization begins gathering children(some willingly...some not)and preforming cruel experiments on them to see if they can create another super powered weapon inorder to either bring Sephiroth in or take him out

My character joins that organization to get revenge for his mother. He meets up with his female partner, who you play, and they go on a quest to kill Sephiroth. The survival rate of the quest is like -50%. Rp will be mature for violence, language, and whatever else. You dont have to write a book, but I need at least a paragraph or two.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Final Fantasy 7 rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy 7 rp   Final Fantasy 7 rp Empty

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy 7 rp
Page 1 of 1