Two Dimensions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Dimensions

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Final Fantasy rp

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

Final Fantasy rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy rp   Final Fantasy rp EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 9:20 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

If you have any questions feel free to ask =D
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

Final Fantasy rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy rp   Final Fantasy rp EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 8:51 pm

No the tension should be that classic high school stuff. "I like you, but I think you like someone else/ I dont wanna admit it" Instant romance is no fun. You've gotta have some drama and few heated moments first lol

I'll start on the rp and post a link here when its done.
Back to top Go down
SoggyCheeseCake

SoggyCheeseCake

Final Fantasy rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy rp   Final Fantasy rp EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 6:09 pm

Cool beans, I like that name. =D I have a obsession with card game junk. =D Now are you thinking for the Romantic/Sexual Tension like perhaps Sice should have a thing for Ace right off the bat? Which is totally possible I'm just trying to understand better lol.
Back to top Go down
http://shatteredessence.forumotion.com/
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

Final Fantasy rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy rp   Final Fantasy rp EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 7:24 am

Thank you for replying! You're more than welcome to take the rp.

As for your character, thats all up to you. The girl with the scythe name is Sice, but you can change her name if you want(all of the characters are named after playing cards [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ). Her past, magic, and combat style are all up to you. Only thing I ask is that there should be some romantic/sexual tension between her and my character Ace.
Back to top Go down
SoggyCheeseCake

SoggyCheeseCake

Final Fantasy rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy rp   Final Fantasy rp EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 8:13 pm

This idea intrigues me. =D I could join, if you would like. I really like the chick with silver hair and the sickle. x3 Also I can play more than one character very easily so if you want me too I can take up another lady dude or whatever. So like, my only question is 'would I get to name this character and her past or does she already have something going on?'
Back to top Go down
http://shatteredessence.forumotion.com/
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

Final Fantasy rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy rp   Final Fantasy rp EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 7:28 am

Anyone? The rp is still open
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

Final Fantasy rp Empty
PostSubject: Final Fantasy rp   Final Fantasy rp EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 2:29 am

My rp is based off the new FF game called Type-0, formally FF:Agito

Setting:
The rp takes place within the world of Orience. The world is governed by 4 different countries and each is protected by a "god" and that god's element. Suzaku, the bird, is worshiped by the south and rules over fire. Byakko, the white tiger, rules over the west and represents metal. Genbu, the black turtle is worshiped by the north and governs water. Finally, Seiryuu the dragon protects the east and stands for the wood element. The world of Orience is a land of magic and in which over 3000 wars have been fought between the four countries(not including the small civil wars within the countries). After centuries of blood shed a peace treaty was signed between the world guardians who acted as the "representatives" of the four countries allowing for magic to once again be used for peaceful purposes.

Plot:
The rp centers around a group of students who attend an academy for mages named Peristerium School of Magic. The school sits on a lone island along the southern coast(aka the territory of Suzaku). Peace within the south is suddenly shattered when a mad man takes control over the country of Milites and declares war on his neighbors. The Militian army rolls right over every single country through the South within a matter of weeks and finally prepars to attack Peristerium Academy who is the only one left standing.

Basically, you have a "Hogwarts" school of witchcraft but used in a Final Fantasy setting. The students will have to defend their school and in the end set out on a journey to remove the nut job who's conquering and killing all of his former allies.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

There are like 5 girls that you can pick from, each uses a unique weapon that is linked to the use of magic(which spells and personality will be up to you). If you dont like the pre-made characters you can simply make your own(she'll need a weapon and magic spells tho).

What I need is for someone to rp as one of the female students who joins my character, Ace(the card wielding boy in the middle) and fights back against the Milites Empire for the sake of the Magic School and the world. I'll be playing multiple characters. Whoever grabs the rp wont have to play more than one, but it would help if that person could possibly play another girl or two. Rp will be Mature for language and violence mostly(subject to change). I need someone who's descriptive. You dont have to write a book, but at least write a paragraph or two.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Final Fantasy rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy rp   Final Fantasy rp Empty

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy rp
Page 1 of 1