Two Dimensions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Dimensions

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Final Fantasy: Agito(private/mature)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
SoggyCheeseCake

SoggyCheeseCake

Final Fantasy: Agito(private/mature) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: Agito(private/mature)   Final Fantasy: Agito(private/mature) EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 11:11 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] tag!
Back to top Go down
http://shatteredessence.forumotion.com/
SoggyCheeseCake

SoggyCheeseCake

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: Agito(private/mature)   Final Fantasy: Agito(private/mature) EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 5:15 am

Can do!
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: Agito(private/mature)   Final Fantasy: Agito(private/mature) EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 5:04 am

Ok, do you wanna start it off?
Back to top Go down
SoggyCheeseCake

SoggyCheeseCake

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: Agito(private/mature)   Final Fantasy: Agito(private/mature) EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 6:25 pm

That's fine! I was hoping you would say that actually, I love playing the rough tough characters. <3
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: Agito(private/mature)   Final Fantasy: Agito(private/mature) EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 4:28 pm

I feel like I'm always playing the one who's suffering in my rps >< I'd rather my character be the handsome/arrogant prince who has grown up with a silver spoon in his mouth lol
Back to top Go down
SoggyCheeseCake

SoggyCheeseCake

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: Agito(private/mature)   Final Fantasy: Agito(private/mature) EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 11:46 pm

That sounds interesting. ^.^ Like the summoners went into hiding for various reasons and now the evil person decides its time that they should be granted what belongs to them, aka the world itself. =D I'm starting to like this idea already lol that sounds lame. Okay so do you have any thoughts of how your character should be? Like you said, one was in a terrible place growing up while the other lived the life of luxury.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: Agito(private/mature)   Final Fantasy: Agito(private/mature) EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 4:09 am

Hmm maybe we can have two summoners, but from different families and two completely walks of life. One who's grown up suffering and one who's lived the life of a prince/princess.

Actually, the threat can be a third summoner who is trying to destroy the world so it can be rebuilt for 'his' own people, which are in hiding. I guess there are actually more summoners around then what people think, but they've all been keeping a low profile.
Back to top Go down
SoggyCheeseCake

SoggyCheeseCake

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: Agito(private/mature)   Final Fantasy: Agito(private/mature) EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 6:45 pm

Well I really love Final Fantasy games, including Dissidia to a certain degree. My favorite is IX though... So maybe we could do something around the lines of a Final Fantasy kingdom set in a more advanced setting. Only in legends do Summoners exist with the power to call forth Eildons to aid in battle. The city of Summoners is said to have sank to the bottom of the ocean years ago, but no ones found traces of it.
Enter an evil threat to the fate of the world and suddenly a Summoner or Summoners reappear to stop the evil tide. =3 It only has a little reference to IX.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: Agito(private/mature)   Final Fantasy: Agito(private/mature) EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 6:43 am

Hmm do you any ideas? I dont have any original ones unfortunately.
Back to top Go down
SoggyCheeseCake

SoggyCheeseCake

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: Agito(private/mature)   Final Fantasy: Agito(private/mature) EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 7:55 pm

I got busy too so no worries. Whenever you have time we should brainstorm. I really enjoy Action, Fantasy, and Adventure. Of course Romance is a must to for whatever reason. ^^u
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: Agito(private/mature)   Final Fantasy: Agito(private/mature) EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 9:30 am

That would be cool. Though I wouldn't be able to start anything new until the end of next week. I wont be on at all during the holiday break.
Back to top Go down
SoggyCheeseCake

SoggyCheeseCake

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: Agito(private/mature)   Final Fantasy: Agito(private/mature) EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 8:31 pm

I understand. Lol. Would you be at all interested in another thread with me? I have a bunch of free time now until finals and that's in December. If you don't want to I don't blame you, just curious since I enjoyed our thread. ^.^
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: Agito(private/mature)   Final Fantasy: Agito(private/mature) EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 10:03 am

((Sorry, wasn't really sure if I wanted to continue. I understand why you were gone, but in that time I kinda lost track of the plot))
Back to top Go down
SoggyCheeseCake

SoggyCheeseCake

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: Agito(private/mature)   Final Fantasy: Agito(private/mature) EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 4:17 am

Meh??
Back to top Go down
SoggyCheeseCake

SoggyCheeseCake

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: Agito(private/mature)   Final Fantasy: Agito(private/mature) EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 11:31 pm

Sice heard Ace's comment but regarded it simply as the boy being flustered. Instead she was concerned about Mog at the moment. Deuce looked mortified by the sight of Mog being stretched to new limits, literally. As Ace released the flying creature, Mog instantly cried and fluttered into Deuces open arms. She began stroking the moogle's head comfortingly. "Harsh." Muttered Jack. He kept a mental note not to piss Ace off.

Sice followed Queen in an orderly fashion, hands folded neatly behind her back. She didn't feel like being vocal at the moment, having nothing to say for a change. Deuce knew Sice had moments like this often. She hardly ever bothered Sice if the chance occurred.

Jack wasn't happy. He was with Ace. Ace! His only true enemy blocking the path to Sice's black heart. It would be difficult to get Ace out of the picture since the two were obviously close friends. But yet this wasn't the time he wanted to be with Ace. With a groan Jack crept up with Trey, rubbing his head with annoyance.

"Why so grumpy, Jackie?" Sang Cinque.

His baby blue eyes fluttered toward the brown haired girl still beaming with an irritated aura. "Oh nothing. I never get stuck in Sice's group~." He whimpered in despair.

((ooc: OMGosh I'm so sorry I've been uber busy and then my computer decided it wouldn't let ANYONE touch it without shutting off. Lol. ))
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: Agito(private/mature)   Final Fantasy: Agito(private/mature) EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 7:43 pm

(bump)
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: Agito(private/mature)   Final Fantasy: Agito(private/mature) EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 10:02 am

Queen let out an irritated growl. Why did it seem like out of all the other girls in the class she was the one who was constantly pestered by Cinque? "Stop that..." she mumbled as the girl began to nuzzle her cheek into Queen's. Finally, the class president gave up. "Fine. But if he does anything else perverted I'm throwing him right back off." Queen frowned and nodded to King to stop the wagon. Unfortunately, the wagon came to a very abrupt stop which caused Ace to crash hard right into the back. "Ace...are you dead??" Trey blinked and peeked over the side. Ace's body suddenly shot up! He grabbed hold of mog and began to squeeze the life right out of the moogle. "What the fuck!? You thought I wouldn't catch up!?" Ace hissed before turning his gaze to Queen and Sice. "And you two! What the hell was that? Do you know how long I've been running?!!!!" Ace cried. Queen shifted her golden hues to the side. "Oh...was that you? My mistake." she stated with a causal shrug of her shoulder. Ace's right eye twitched. He tossed Mog to the side and climbed onto the back of the wagon. Queen and Sice would pay for this!

When the group finally reached Port Anders, they were amazed at just how many ships were moving in and out of the port. Queen's eyes widened slightly. The port was allot busier then what she had expected it to be. "This port is the closest city just outside Genbu(Black Turtle) Territory. Its policed by its own forces however dont be surprised if you seen soldiers from Genbu here. Everyone needs to be on their best behavior...William." Queen sighed. Ace let out a huff. He was still silently plotting his revenge. As the wagon came to a stop, Queen jumped down and took a look around. First off, they needed to find an inn. Second, they needed to gather information. The dock looked pretty peaceful. Queen had to assume that the area wasn't under any threat from Milities yet. "Alright. Sice, King, Deuce, and myself will get us some rooms. Jack, Trey, William, Seven, and Cinque go start looking for information. Eight and Cator, see if you can round up some supplies or something. I want everyone to meet..." Queen paused before turning to point to a tall clock tower which over looked the port. "There. You've two hours to get your jobs done. Move out." she ordered. Ace closed his eyes and let out a deep sigh. He had a feeling that today was going to be a very, very...bad day.

Meanwhile, as the students set out to split up, little did they know that they were all being watched very closely from the rooftop of a near by building. "There he is, the blonde with the green eyes. He's are target." came the voice of a dark hooded figure. He turned to face a similar, yet smaller hooded figure standing behind him. "Remember what the boss said. The others are expendable. Your mission is to get Ace to cross over by ANY means necessary. I'll be watching you closely. Come on, lets move..."

ooc: Ok I think on my next post I'll bring in Remu for you
Back to top Go down
SoggyCheeseCake

SoggyCheeseCake

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: Agito(private/mature)   Final Fantasy: Agito(private/mature) EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 3:00 am

Despite having felt bad for the guy, Jack decided this would be the best time to take action while he was running behind the wagon. Jack slipped into the seat where Ace was and lightly put an arm around Sice. He put most of his weight toward Sice to remain at a safe distance from Queen. No way in hell was he going to end up like Ace! "So Sice, we're finally on the road getting on again with our lives. And we have a chocobo, pretty cool, huh?"

Sice blinked absently at the boy. "Did you say something?" Jack groaned, feeling rejected already. Yet he was still in the clear, Sice hadn't kicked his ass for touching her yet! Mentally Jack was having a party. Perhaps there was a chance to do better than Ace yet!

"Let's get him back on the wagon, Queenie!" Whimpered Cinque while she and Deuce watched the boy run pathetically. Mog was currently cheering Ace on with a festive dance and the occasional shaking of his ass at the student. "What if he gets tired and falls on his face or something!?" Cinque climbed over several other students until she was directly behind Queen. Tenderly she put her arms around Queen from behind and nuzzled her cheek against Queens. "Pwease???"
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: Agito(private/mature)   Final Fantasy: Agito(private/mature) EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 7:13 pm

Ace let out a pained cry. Even King had flinched after hearing the slap. Queen's eyes shifted over towards him. She remained silent though. "That...really hurt..." Ace groaned as he rubbed his cheek. Sice had got him pretty good. "Its not like I did it on purpose...I mean...what if you hitting me cause me to loose my memory again?" Ace asked. "You should have more soft control William. You can just go around groping anything with breasts..." Queen growled, her right twitching yet again. Ace let out a deep sigh. It would be awhile before the imprint of Sice's hand went away. Finally, the blonde hung his head and closed his eyes. "Sorry..." he whispered. "Geez...maybe I should just grope your ass instead..." he mumbled, though didn't think anyone had heard him. Sure enough, Queen, as well as everyone else had.

Two seconds later, Ace was now desperately running behind the wagon! Queen had threw the boy off without a second of hesitation. She hadn't even bothered to look back as Ace's head hit the ground. Trey blinked twice. He thanked the gods that he wasn't as popular as Ace. It seemed like only bad things happened to people like him. "Hey Queen...how long are you gonna let Ace run?" Trey asked. The Class President simply crossed her arms under her chest and turned up her nose. "He'll run until that twisted personality of his is purified." she stated. "So...I guess that means he'll be running till we reach the city??" Trey blinked again. Poor Ace. Although going by wagon was faster, it would still be a few days before they reached Port Anders.
Back to top Go down
SoggyCheeseCake

SoggyCheeseCake

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: Agito(private/mature)   Final Fantasy: Agito(private/mature) EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 11:06 pm

Sice was greatly amused while the gang of students were busying themselves with the hunt of a Chocobo in the woods. She had grown up on a small Chocobo farm, her mother loved them. Not once, however growing up, had Sice ever gone out to catch a wild chocobo like her father had done several times before. He would come home with three of the birds at once, all small and looking rather beaten up by the creatures in the woods. But now that it was her turn to do the rounding up, Sice couldn't imagine how her father had managed by himself! Even with the greens it was damn near impossible. Not to mention everyone returned looking like the earth swallowed them whole and spat them back out. Everyone besides Seven of course.

Mog stared at the chocobo with an irritated growl. He had no love nor trust for the creatures ever since one tried to gobble him whole. Deuce called for Mog. Mog glanced over at Deuce in the exact second the bird decided to taste test the small flying moogle. "AHHHHHHHHH!" A howl erupted from the small toy like creature. Deuce and Sice laughed hysterically. Poor Mog.

They were all seated on the wagon, all elven which was a strange miracle it seemed. Sice was glad to be sitting beside Ace, seeing how Jack had attempted to sit beside her earlier. Cinque made sure it didn't happen though by grabbing the blond by the shoulders and pulling him into her lap playfully.

"Hm?" Sice began to turn her head to face Ace, brushing aside a few stray locks of silver hair when another bump in the road jolted them. With a growl Sice's blue hues twinkled before realizing what had happened to Ace during this time. "ACE!" Hissed Sice. c r a c k. No time was wasted before she brought her palm against his cheek again like always. It was more habit then anything by this point. All in all....Sice was actually glad Ace was back to himself, just not the whole touching her chest part.

"How is it even physically possible that you ALWAYS touch my chest?!" Sice questioned, trying to lighten the mood with a terrible jest.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: Agito(private/mature)   Final Fantasy: Agito(private/mature) EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 8:01 pm

How many students does it take to capture one chcocbo? The answer? About all 11. Poor Ace had been covered in mud from head to toe. The bird had even dared to pull Queen's hair. It took Ace, King, Deuce, AND Cinque to hold Queen back from slaying the demon bird. By the time they had managed to bring the bird back to the wagon, they saw that the other team hadn't been very lucky. As a matter of fact, Jack looked like one big pile of dirt and grass. Trey didn't look much better. Seven was the only one who didn't look like hell. How she had managed that Queen had no idea. "Thats get out of this god damn forest..." Ace mumbled. His eyes shot over towards the chcocbo. The bird had been staring at Mog for the longest. It seemed confused. Mog didn't look like food, yet it buzzed around like a fly. The golden bird took a few steps forward and sunk it's beak into one of Mog's tiny legs. After liking Mog's foot a few times, the bird spat Mog's foot out and turned it's nose up.

Sighing deeply, Ace took his eat. Since there was 11 of them and the wagon was rather small, Ace found himself pushed against Sice on one side and Queen on the other. Queen had a dim shade of red on her face, yet she looked slightly annoyed. She kept her mouth closed shut. King had taken it upon himself to drive and every time he hit a bump, it caused Ace to fall to his left causing his body to press right into Queen's. "Uh...sorry." Ace whispered, his lips just nearly pressing against her ear. Queen's right eye twitched. She kept her face away from Ace's though. "Whatever..." she mumbled. Ace let out a nervous laugh. He still had no clue that the Class President had a thing for him. "Hey Sice." Ace smiled and turned to her. "Wont you miss your dad?" Ace asked softly. He leaned forward a bit, but as the wagon hit another bump, it sent Ace's head flying right into Sice's breast! To make matters worse, Ace had attempted to brace himself and in the process had groped her boobs....again. The blonde slowly looked up at her, his nervous laugh returning. "Hehe...you know...uh...those funny situations we keep finding ourselves in? I have a feeling this is gonna be another one...haha?"
Back to top Go down
SoggyCheeseCake

SoggyCheeseCake

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: Agito(private/mature)   Final Fantasy: Agito(private/mature) EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 2:57 am

Sice and Cinque were amazed. Baffled even. The royal buffoon of the school had no clue what a chocobo was. This was such an impossible thought! Even Sice couldn't bare not to smile a little at the thought. "Wait until you see one!" Said Cinque eagerly. The girl skipped her small frame over to Sice where she threw her arms around the girls neck and cuddled her. "Oh Sice I get to see a real Chocobo because of you and Papa Daniels! You just made my day~!!" Sice was red in the face not only because of embarrassment but for the fact that Cinques chest against her own chest made it difficult to pass air through to her lungs.

Jack blushed at the sight. Blood was coursing throughout his body like crazy, any moment it would squirt out of his nose at the sight of Cinque and Sice together like that. He mentally wondered if Cinque did that on purpose as it was almost a daily thing when she and Sice had classes together.

Cinque let go of the silver haired girl with a giggle. "Alright let's find us some CHOCOBO!!!"

((ooc: Sorry I haven't replied in like...ages. Hope you still wanna continue and also, we can skip ahead so they already have the chocobos and finally are on their way lol. It'd be funny if Queen got her hair pulled by one too lol. Evil Chocobos~))
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: Agito(private/mature)   Final Fantasy: Agito(private/mature) EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 8:11 pm

"Chocobos huh?" Queen whispered. She hadn't seen one of those since she had left her mother's castle and began living at the academy. "Alright lets do it. There's twelve of us so we'll split into teams of two. Each team will take some greens and see if they can attract a chocobo. Ideally, two would be nice, but if we could just get one that will be fine." Queen stated. "Now..." she mumbled as her golden hues shifted among the students. Who would be teamed with who? Without a doubt, Queen wanted to keep Sice and Ace close so she could keep an eye on them. That meant that she had three more people to pick from. "King, Deuce, and....Cinque....I guess can come too. The rest of you, take some greens and spread out." Queen ordered. Ace couldn't help but to chuckle. Poor Jack. Once again he would be denied Sice's company. Served him right for always sticking to her.

"So, how do these greens work? I've never even seen a Chocobo..." Ace blinked. "Are you an idiot?" King frowned as he more or less pushed Ace out of the way. "The greens act as a lure. The chocobos will be able to pick up the scent if their close by. When you find one, you surround it to cut off its escape route. Even you should know that much Ace." King sighed deeply. Ace raised a brow. Why did he had to go get stuck with the womanizer of the group. "Not everyone is a hunting freak like you..." he stated with a huff. "Whats that?" King smirked, his face now inches away from Ace's. "Dont tell me the village idiot is mouthing off to the Vice President..." King grinned. "Thats enough." came the sharp piercing orders from Queen. She placed herself in between the boys and pushed them back. "This is why we never get anywhere. Our goal is to find a chocobo and get the hell out of here..."
Back to top Go down
SoggyCheeseCake

SoggyCheeseCake

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: Agito(private/mature)   Final Fantasy: Agito(private/mature) EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 10:42 pm

Daniel studied the kids as Sice pulled away from Ace with a bashful blush across her cheeks. Had she really just hugged Ace? Crap. Mentally she was screaming at herself, THINK NEXT TIME. But it would be of no help beating herself over it now. Instead she turned to the others, completely unaware of her previous actions or why her Scythe was still out. The Dragon had left, right? Of course she didn't spend much time on that either.

Jack finally crawled back to his feet with the help of Daniel. "Wild horses...Chocobo... Dragons. Hell this forest has everything." Daniel said in a flat tone. "How 'bout you kids figure out a way to head out and I'll get you some medicine and supplies? Help yerself to whatever is layin' 'round the yard. The boys tend to make a mess of things." The big man was about to turn to head back into the cabin when he suddenly stopped and turned back to Sice. She looked curiously up at him as he handed her something from his pocket. "Here. I know you love those Chocobo's, Irina." He was smiling wildly as gave her Gysahl Greens. Sice turned pink in the face and hugged her father.

"Does that mean we're gunna wrangle us up a Chocobo?!?!!" Exclaimed Cinque while bouncing in circles around Queen. The girl with reddish brown hair had never seen a real Chocobo before but currently owned several stuffed dolls of them.

"But I don't like Chocobo's!" Whimpered Mog from Deuce's shoulder. "They aren't always nice to me!"

Deuce sighed. "That's because you were keeping the food away from them last time. They got grumpy with you Mog." This defeated the poor Moogle instantly.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: Agito(private/mature)   Final Fantasy: Agito(private/mature) EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 9:44 pm

Queen rolled her eyes. God, adults could be so annoying. Her attention however quickly shifted over towards Sice. It seemed that she really had been controlled and had no memories of attacking Queen or freaking out. Her scythe was back to normal as well. Trey watched with wide eyes as Sice began to beat the shit out of Jack. A small sweat drop formed on the back of his head. "Really...he should just give up..." the blonde thought to himself and let out a very deep sigh. Everything seemed to have gone back to normal...well...as far as normal could be.

Ace blinked twice. Why was Sice's father giving him a 'thumbs up'? Next thing he knew Sice had ran up to him and threw her arms around his neck. Ace's face turned blood red. His blue eyes shot wide open! Was she really hugging him and in front of everyone? "U-Uh...yea...I guess..." Ace replied softly. He could feel Sice's perky breast pressing into chest. Normally, Ace would have enjoyed the feeling, however having her father staring at him along with the rest of the class made things a little...well...awkward. "Thats enough." Queen frowned, her golden hues narrowing sharply as she pulled Sice off of Ace. "We dont have time for this. We need to leave this place." she stated. Ace wasn't sure...but he coulda sworn that the bulk of Queen's death like glare was directed towards him. He gulped and scratched the back of his head. "What the hell did I do?" he thought to himself. King was ready to go as well. The fight with the dragon would attract unwanted attention. "While we were running...er...I mean hunting...I did see a few wild horses. If we could catch a few we could use them. Actually, there's also a small wagon right behind the house. We could use that as well."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: Agito(private/mature)   Final Fantasy: Agito(private/mature) Empty

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy: Agito(private/mature)
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next