Two Dimensions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Dimensions

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 38 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 7:42 am

Half a day passed before Kate began to stir. "Hn..." she muttered and opened her eyes. Staring blankly at the wall for a moment before she sat up with a start. She looked around confused, then at Tini. "Where am I?" She said, her voice panicked. She stood up, wincing and fell to her knees as she felt her legs and hips her sore. "W-what happened...w-where am I..." She said and looked to Tini. "W...who are you" She said, complete confusion in her eyes. She looked down at her hands and started to feel her face, her hair. She looked completely lost
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 38 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 7:37 am

Shen was taken out of the room and into a medical room to have his shoulder treated. He had lost allot of blood too so it was possible he'd need a transfusion. Tini had been the one to clean Kate up. She strapped on some gloves and went to work while the poor girl slept. "I feared this would happen.." she muttered. She had to get some help when it came time to lift Kate's body. She had one of the guards place her in a tub so she could clean her better. It took her about three hours to scrub her down and clean the cum out of her hair. Once she was done, she had Kate's body wrapped in a robe and carried into the room the two girls had slept in the night before. Tini sat down by Kate's bedside. This wasn't the first time she had cleaned a girl up. She should have been used to it. Still...she couldn't help but feel sorrow deep inside her heart. Kate was only 19. Now girl deserved to go through such an experience. The sad thing was that Tini knew it would only get worse for Kate.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 38 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 7:31 am

Kathrine had endured all of it, right up until the last man pulled out. She fell to her side, the seed from the man er came in her mouth with sliding out past her lips. She was covered in cum and sweat, bruises all over her body... She laid there blankly, her body remained limp on the bed. Everything had happened all over again...life was no different now then it was before....Her hues slowly closed as she passed out
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 38 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 7:26 am

The hours passed slowly and Shen was made to watch every second. Lin looked down at his watch. It was almost time to end it all. He looked up watching as one of his goons bounced Kate up and down over his length penetrating her ass deeper and deeper with each bounce. Another moved between her legs, dping her for what had to be the 6th time in a row. A third turned Kate's head in his direction so she could suck him off. Her body was covered in the foul stench of cum. The men had left plenty of bruises to serve as a reminder too. Shen's eyes had lost their color. They had become just as dull as Kate's. Once again he had been forced into a helpless state, forced to watch as thugs ravaged the woman he loved. "Wrap it up." suddenly came Lin's calm order. Some of the men sighed. All ten of them had gotten a turn, but some had only gotten one shot. The men raving her entrance and ass groaned out. They filled both her holes with their seed. A few minutes later the man who was using her mouth came as well. "Damn! That was a workout. Hey boss, can we keep her?" one of them asked as he pulled his member from insider her mouth. "No." Lin answered flatly and pulled Shen by his hair. "Now then, that wasn't so bad was it? Now that you know I'm serious I should tell that if you dont behave I'll have her raped again, only without the drug. She'll be completely dry and I promise she wont blank out. Nod if you understand." Lin ordered. Shen did as he was told. "Good." Lin stated and released Shen's head. He stepped out of the room, needing some air. He'd also have to get the bullet pulled out of Shen's shoulder. One at the time the goons who had assaulted Kate got dressed. They left her on the bed for now since Lin wouldn't allow her to be used anymore.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 38 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 7:14 am

"Yes I was!" She screamed. Her hues widened as the man thrust into her. She let out a painful scream. The drug did enough to get her body to produce its own fluids to make it...easier on her but that was about it, none of it was pleasurable at all.. "S-Sto..op" She cried in between thrusts. She was disgusted.... feeling the men's mouths on her, groping her, she choked a cry as the other man pinched her nose and forced his length into her mouth. Tears slid down her face, her hands clawing at whatever it was able to get at. Her muffled cried echoed through out the room. She shut her eyes tight, images she had blocked out up until now came flood back, all the times being raped while under her uncles roof. Everything had consumed her to the point where her body went limp under all the men, her eyes staring blankly up at the ceiling...
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 38 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 7:04 am

Shen began to jerk his way up towards the bed. Lin grabbed him, sat him up, and placed him into a head lock to be sure that Shen watching. "This is actually both of your faults. Kate, you didn't take me seriously. You knew your time was short." Lin sighed again. The drug he had given her wasn't as strong as the one Bala had used, but it would work its way through her blood stream quickly. "Shen." Lin called as he locked his head into the place. He was surprised. For a man who was bleeding out Shen still had plenty of strength. "You killed allot of good men of mine. This is punishment." Lin frowned and gave the signal. The goon between Kate's legs grabbed her hips and with one hard thrust took her. He began to slam his hips into hers screwing her to the point that the bed began to creek violently underneath them. The one who had slapped her in the face with his member pinched her nose forcing her mouth to open while two others began to suck on her breasts. "Watch closely." Lin instructed. Shen struggled, but Lin's grip tightened. "Ooooh she's nice and tight..." moaned the thug who was taking her. "Her tits taste like chocolate..." one of the others moaned as his lips slurped over one of her breast. The man who had pinched her nose suddenly shoved his member down her throat, letting out a pleasured grunt. Shen couldn't believe his eyes. He continued to fight, but little by little began to sink into despair.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 38 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 6:54 am

"YOu only gave me an hour you jerk! I was working on it" She growled as she tried to pull away from them. "Lin stop...please!" She whimpered and closed her eyes and the needle was shoved into her arm. Just like before getting injected was a lot faster to act then taking the pill. Her hues hazed over a bit but she was still well within her senses. "L-Lin....please...." She whimpered as her body shivered. "Chang...Tini..." She cried out in a moan. "M-make....them stop" She cried
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 38 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 6:48 am

"What do you want?" Shen asked. Honestly, he had already promised that he'd help. What more did Lin want from him? "Listen please dont do this. Kate doesn't deserve it." Shen pleaded. Lin eyed him. "Are you worried that she wont be the same after my men are done? News flash, its over for you two. I was hoping I could exploit some left over feelings, but that plan failed epicly." Lin sighed deeply. "Just tell me what the fuck you want!!!" Shen roared. Lin took a knee to the ground. He jerked Shen up so he was sitting upright. "I want you know that I'm willing to do anything to find the jerk off who brought trouble to my gang. I want these people." Lin replied softly and rose to his feet. His cold eyes shifted over towards Kate. "Sorry. I tried giving you a chance. Dont hate me for this. If it means anything they'll only have their way with you for an hour or two. I'll even drug you up a little, not too much, but just enough so it wont hurt as much." Lin replied softly and nodded to one of his thugs. One of them walked over with a needle. He flashed it in front of Kate's face as he pressed the tip into her arm. "LIN!!!!!" Shen roared. He lunged forward, but ended up falling on his face again. "I'm telling you, I'll help! I'll do whatever the hell you want! I know you're serious! I know how your people work!!"
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 38 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 6:40 am

Kathrine shut her eyes feeling one of the mens length hit her face. She felt sick feeling the others tonge sliding over her entrance. She struggled the best she could against them but with ten men against just her....well she wasnt doing so good. She whimpered as she felt the man press the tip of his member against her when he stopped. Her body was trembling under their hands. She looked over at Lin with terrified hues. "....Lin..." She whimpered praying he'd call his dogs off.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 38 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 6:34 am

"Wait Wait Wait!!!" Shen yelled against the pressure of Lin's foot. He was bleeding heavily from his shoulder and his face. "Not good enough." Lin frowned. One of his men moved between Kate's legs and gave her entrance a long wet lick to make her easier to enter while another snapped her in the face with his member. Two others were groping her breasts roughly while the others kept her legs spread for the one tonging her entrance. "You just ran out of time." Lin stated coldly. "No, I'll help I swear!!" cried. Lin seemed unsure. One of his goons were seconds away from spearing Kate on his length, but paused when Lin raised his hand. "You'll do what I say? You wont go batshit crazy and start killing my men?" he asked. "No..." Shen muttered. He gazed up through his bloody eyes at Shen, his eyes filled with the desire to rip the man's face off. "I like those eyes...lets me know you're serious." he stated and shifted his gaze back over to Kate. "However...I think you need to know that I'm serious too. You need to know that I make good on my threats Shen..."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 38 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 6:28 am

Kathrine glared up at Lin and blinked as his men grabbed her. She winced and tried kicking them off of her as they slammed her onto the bed. "Let go of me!" She yelled while successfully kneeing one of them in the groin. She screamed as her clothes were being torn off. "Stop! Lin, make them stop!" She yelled, her hues going wide as she walked the men undo their pants. "Fuck..." She growled and closed her eyes, preparing for her body to be ripped and torn all over again
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 38 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 6:23 am

Tini and Chang stared wide eyed at Kate. They watched as she punched a nice sized hole through the wall not once, but twice. "I take it your talk didn't go well?" Tini asked as she leaned back against the wall. Suddenly, Lin came walking from down the hall and right up to them. "Well?" he asked, his eyes slightly narrowed. "She just needs a minute." Tini answered. "You're out of time." Lin frowned and snapped his fingers. Six well muscled men suddenly rushed her and pinned her to the wall. He opened the door and had them bring Kate in. When he saw that Shen was laying on the floor he had to pause for a bit. Shaking his head, he had his man slam Kate's body down onto the bed. "I need an answer Shen." Lin stated. Shen opened his eyes. They turned from dull brown to jet black in a second. "I cant do this by myself. The guys I'm after are very well connected. If I were to use my men it could risk yet another mafia war. My hands are tied up as it is trying to keep peace with Hotel Moscow and the crazy bitch that runs the place." Lin stated as he walked over to Shen and mercilessly began to slam the heel of his foot into his shoulder. Shen's screams filled the room. At the same time, he ordered his men to start stripping Kate down. "You have a choice. Either help me or watch her get fucked crazy while you die." Lin stated while casting a cruel gaze over Shen's bleeding shoulder. "Its probably infected. Your death is gonna be painful. I doubt you'll experience as much as Kate though." he stated and looked over his shoulder. His men had already torn off her top and her jeans. One hand her arms pinned into the bed while the others stanched off her bra and panties. "You've got ten seconds." Lin sighed. He looked down at she adding more pressure to his wound. "I tried to be the nice guy, really I did.." he muttered and picked his foot up before slamming it into Shen's face while his men began to undo their zippers.,
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 38 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 6:10 am

She paused, her hues widened at his condition. She lightly glared back at him before grabbing the door and walked out with a slam. "That son of a bitch!" She yelled and punched her hand through the wall. She winced and pulled her hand back rubbing it. "Of all the nerve..." She growled and glared at Chang before her eyes softened and she ran her hand through her hair. "Sorry..." She muttered and took in another sigh. "Just....give me a minute..." she muttered. Obviously pissed that Shen would seriously say he would only help the triad and keep her from harm....was if she agreed to give him another chance that he didnt even deserve, and expect her to be UNDERSTANDING!.... "God damnitt!" She yelled again and punched the floor again, wincing in pain.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 38 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 6:04 am

Shen remained silent. He just wasn't sure what to say. No matter what he did or how hard he tried he just ended up disappointing kate. "Wait." he called out just as she was about to walk away. "If I help Lin..I want something from you. Whether you believe it or not I do care for you. If I help him..I want one more chance with you. I want a real chance too, not the fake one you gave me a day ago." he stated, his eyes resting on her though they were still distant. "Admit it. Even though you wanted me to fight you had no real intention of understanding why I did what I did. You just assumed that you were the only one hurting." he replied in a soft quiet voice. "I wanna start from scratch. I want to throw all the past away, Yoko included...tho...that one might take a while...and you're going to have to be understanding."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 38 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 5:58 am

"You didnt fail me when I had been raped....you failed me when you never came back....we could have kept working through everything, but instead you ran away to wallow in your self pity" she said flatly. "What you do or dont do is up to you. I'm the one who has to pay for it" She said. "Let see...Something about being run over by a train and fucked for hours on end....oh and not getting a drug to make the rape feel good after five hours..." She muttered. "Thanks alot Sensei.... I'm so glad I met you....: She said and turned, heading for the door
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 38 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 5:54 am

Shen laid where he was. The more he heard the more distant his eyes became. It got to the point where he wasn't even looking at Kate anymore. "Kathrine..." Shen mumbled. A few things she had said were hard to believe, but some weren't so much. For one, he had been wondering why his dick was hurting so much and now he knew why. "I never saw you as a replacement. I never intended to fall for you in the first place. You knew that." Shen replied softly and closed his dull brown eyes. "However it happened and when it did, I loved you for you. However...I couldn't forget about Yoko. I think you had to have known that too. I honestly didn't think it would be a problem tho. I was learning to deal with it. I had you. Then...you were raped by that teacher and I realized how powerless I was, how I failed you just like I had failed Yoko. In that aspect the two of you were alike." he sighed deeply. Shen was quiet after that and kept his eyes closed. "Yoko was killed by Triads. I know Lin had a hand in it. I cant help him..I'm sorry." he whispered softly. "Is there a woman named Tin-Tin here? Maybe I can get her to help you escape. I know her well."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 38 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 5:46 am

Kathrine was lightly growling when Chang had told her she wasnt allowed treat the bullet. She looked to him and stood against the wall. She sighed and took a deep breath and explained everything from when she had been kidnapped from the boat, all the way up to how he had looked right at her and called her Yoko, kissing her, and then had pulled out the granade. She didnt even spare how she had kneed him in the groin and then shot him. "If it hadnt been for the blast though, my brains would be on the wall..." She muttered and glared at him. "You have no idea how fed up and sicj I am of being a replacement.....You've never loved me for me, you always just saw Yoko.... I'd be better off dead then having to live with knowing that" She said as she looked off to the side
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 38 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 5:42 am

"No." Chang answered without taking a moment to think her request over. "Its insurance. His wrappings wont last for too long. Soon the blood will began to leak out. You're not to until him either by the way." Chang answered and closed the door. Shen's eyes shot wide open. He stared at Kate in disbelief. She had shot him? He had tried to kill them all, Lin was involved??? Nothing made a lick of sense. "I dont understand..." he whispered, his eyes growing distant. "What the hell is going on? How do you even know Lin and whats this threat you're talking about?" Shen asked, his eyes narrowing sharply. If Lin really was involved they both would be screwed. They'd be safer with Bala...probably.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 38 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 5:35 am

Kathrine just looked at him without a word. "They havent hurt me in the least, not like you have" She growled and turned, opening the door. "Can I get a med kit, I need to take that bullet out" She said to Chang. She closed the door and walked over to him, helping him sit up and back onto the bed. "I'm te one who shot you...you have memory gaps because you set off a granade that would have killed us if Lin hadnt thrown it into the elevator" She said flatly. "I'm....suppose to ask that you hear out a mission he has for you...that only you can do it...He wont let me go home until you agree....if I cant convince you...then Lin said he will make good of his threat" She said, her voice shallow of emotion
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 38 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 5:30 am

Chang stood at attention. His eyes shot up to the ceiling trying to hard to avoid Kate's gaze as she ran her hands through his hair, fixing it up. "~Someone's got a crush~" Tini cooed. Chang shot the woman a glare cold enough to melt half of hell. He turned without a word and when they reached the room Shen was being kept in he ordered the guards to stand aside. "I'll be out here, just call if he starts acting up." Chang stated. "Good luck." Tini replied softly. Inside, Shen had put been tied up as if he were a crazy person. All he could do was sit up on his bed. He couldn't even wiggle his toes. He looked up when the door opened and his eyes brightened. "Kate!" He exclaimed and tried moving off the bed, but ended up falling down on his face. He let out a long groan before rolling himself over so he could at least see her. "I dont know why we're here or whats going on, but I think I've been shot." Shen stated. "The bullet..I can still feel it." he sighed, closing his eyes. Thats right. Lin had ordered for it to be left in. "Are you ok? Have these people hurt you?" Shen asked as he laid on his back staring up at her. "I..I was heading out to the docks. I wanted to stop you. I..had something important to say..but I strangely dont remember. My head hurts. I think I might have taken a blow to the head. It must be whats causing the gaps in my memory."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 38 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 5:21 am

"Heh...well....I remember bits and pieces..." She said with a chuckled as she looked up at him. "Wait..." She said as she leaned up and ran her fingers through his hair, fixing it, her body lightly pressed against him as she did so. "There...looking good Chang-san" She said with a bright smile. She seemed....much more friendly towards new people so long as they didnt piss her off like Revy... She followed Chang to where Shen was being kept. She let out a low sigh before closing her eyes and walked in, closing the door and crossed her arms before she looked at Shen
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 38 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 5:14 am

Tini had just finished doing her hair. She prided herself on looking nice at every moment of the day. She turned around facing Kate. Unfortunately she had only had one set of clothes for her to borrow. "I understand how you feel. However...all I can say is try your best. Tho, if Shen is still acting crazy none of your efforts will probably matter." Tini sighed and closed her eyes. She checked herself in the mirror one more time before heading out alongside Kate. When they met Chang, at first the man wasn't sure how to react. He looked up Kate half expecting her to start kissing him. "Oh...no its fine.." he muttered and took her hand. She looked normal, well as far as normal could go. "So you dont remember much about the ride here?" Chang asked. Tini raised a brow. "What happened on the ride here??" she blinked. Chang began to sweat a little. "Absolulely nothing. Uh....anyway follow me and I take you to Shen. He's being guarded. He's up, but he doesn't remember a thing from yesterday. According to him the last thing he remembers is you leaving Lagoon Company's base. He has no idea that he's being kept in a Triad base...which just might work to our benefit."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 38 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 5:05 am

"It's not that I'm not willing to try.... its just ... I'm not sure how I can convince him when he things Lin was responsible for Yoko's death...And thats assuming Shen is even back to normal tomorrow..." She muttered as she closed her eyes. She let out a soft sigh as she relaxed her body Her legs still hurt and her head was pounding. She slowly drifted off to sleep though thanks to the very eventful day.

The next morning Kathrine had woken up easily enough. She looked her clothes over and lightly sighed. She seemed to have been waring a lot more tight and small clothes since Shen dragged her into all this. She tried tugging her low cut jean up, but that just made her look completely tacky. She sighed and pulled them back to where they were suppose to hang, right under her hips... she turned seeing how close they were to letting her ass show. Then she examined the top. It hung off her shoulder and against her arms, completely showing off her flat stomach due to its shortness.

She looked to Tini and smiled none the less, thankful to be in some clean clothes. "Alright, I guess we should go check in on Shen, I want to check on....well the wound I gave him" She said feeling only a tiny bit guilty about having to shoot him like that. She walked out, running a hand through her long hair. As she turned the corner she crashed into someone and wound up falling on top of him. "S-sorry" She said rubbing her still aching head. She looked down at the man and blinked. "Ah, Chang" She said and got up off him. "Sorry, I wasnt watching where I was going" She said and offered to help him up. "Also...sorry about yesterday....I woke up feeling like I had been drinking...and well I know I'm a handful when I'm like that...so...sorry for that too" She said as she fixed his jacket for him and then his tie. She smiled up at him, "I was on my way to try and talk to Shen" She said
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 38 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 4:53 am

"Its fine." Tini smiled as she laid next to Kate. The two of them would be sharing a bed for the night since space was kinda limited. "Its not the first time I've had a girl all over me." she chuckled and came up from under the blankets. "I think its safe for you to sleep now. You should get some rest because we're likely have to be up early tomorrow. You should also give some thought to what Lin told you. Even if you think you cant help, that Lin just say, 'thats not my problem'." Tini smirked as she did a grand impersonation of Lin's voice.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 38 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 10:04 pm

Kathrine blinked and looked up at him as he moved her hands from her face. She lightly nodded, showing she understood. But she really didnt know how she was going to be of help to him when Shen was willing to listen to her. She nodded again as he told her that Tin Tin would take her to her room for the night. Still drugged up she had given Tini a hard night, with wanting to fall asleep but not being allowed to. It was nearly midnight when the drugs had worn off and she sat on the bed holding her head. "Fuck...." She growled lightly and looked at Tini. "Sorry....for al the trouble I caused you" She said softly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 38 Empty

Back to top Go down

You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next