Two Dimensions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Dimensions

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 20 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 6:08 am

"Ohh okay okay, yeah no problem" He said as he gestured for him to follow. "Would you like a real American cheese burger? or maybe something else. I know where dinky but good cafe's are to the nicest food chains around." He said as he headed down the hall and down the stairs. "Theres a ton of places around campus which makes it nice and convientient for the students since having a car in this city is pretty useless" he said as he headed out the dorm door
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 20 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:57 am

"No no I want her to relax and enjoy herself. One of the issues...we just recently had...was appartently she felt trapped by my presence. I want to avoid that. IF she's safe there's no reason for me to be around too often." Shen explained. "Tho, if you know a good place to get something to eat I'd be up for that. The food we had on the plane sucked and the last time I was in new york...was when I dropped Kate off so I dont really know my way around."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 20 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:53 am

(Oh kay)

Joshua looked Shen in the eyes as he claimed he was different. He stared at him for a few moments before smiling. "Alright good." He said brightly. "They probably went to the Unique Fashion store. Would you like to meet up with them?" He asked looking at his own watch and grabbed his messenger bag. "Knowing Jake's sense of style he probably has Katie looking absolutley stunning" He said with a smile. "Nothing slutty mind you, he's going to school for fashion design" he said
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 20 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:36 am

((Well I figure we can add her in once kate gets her memories back which comes after she and shen have sex for the first time since the incident with Bala. I also figured that the timing kinda lines up with him having to get a place of his own and that jazz and the rest shouldn't have have too much show time after that.))

Shen listened closely to what Josh had to say. He had no idea that Kate had asked him to burn everything that reminded her of him. Most likely she had sent the text after he had refused to come back with her. Shen closed his eyes as he ran a hand through his wavy jet black hair. If they were really going to make this their fresh start they'd both have to work hard to forgive and forget. Now that the Yoko's revenge had been raised from his shoulders Shen felt a new determination within his heart. There was nothing holding him back! He could now fully allow himself to fall in love with Kate all over again without worrying over whether or not he deserved to be happy. No one would get in their way, he'd make sure of it. When Josh made his request, Shen opened his eyes. His gazed softened somewhat. The request was a fair one. He smiled tho returning the pat Josh had given him. "I'm a different person now. Things will work between us. They have to.." he stated as his gaze fell onto the time. He wondered if Kate was having fun shopping. If he remembered correctly, she had really enjoyed the time Mei had spent with her while Shen and his dad duked it out back in his apparent.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 20 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 2:12 am

((You can play her if you like, imma be full playing Kate jake josh jazz and others from school))

"Jazz cares less for you than I do. The only reason I'm willing to help so much is because I'm a softy. Kathrine....she plays it tough....very tough. Her mask is practically perfect. But she does care deeply for you, much more than I think you comprehend. Your her world. You saved her from her screwed up life. But then to be pushed into a world she doesnt understand, and without you there with her...it broke her down. Every day up till three months ago...no...its four now...I watched her become colder and colder, building a wall around herself so no one could ever hurt her again." He said while typing up the ad on the forums. "What ever you did or said to her while Ya'll were over there...she had texted me asking me to erase everything....every memory of you. She wanted to go back and live out what life she had left in that town with her uncle." He explained and ran a hand through his hair. "To her....a life of freedom....didnt compare to anything without having you in it" He said and looked up at Shen. "When you helped her, you became responsible for her.... weather you meant to or not. The moment you told her you loved her....you gave her something she never had in this world....hope" He said and clicked send. He stood and up patted Shen's shoulder. "You know her best...even when she's kicking and screaming" He said. He took his glasses off and looked down. "I have a favor....If you think...you dont have what it takes to get her back...then please....just leave her now...and spare her the heartache" He said
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 20 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 1:04 am

ooc: just had an amazing idea! What if the roomate he gets is not only female, but a doctor herself? She could get Shen a job and pretty much everything she needs. She and him 'would' make the perfect power couple, sorta like him and Yoko XD

ic: "A roomate?" Shen blinked. He didn't really care for one, but if made paying rent easier he'd be ok with it. Also, he'd have to make sure that he wasn't roomed with a thief or some sort of killer. "Do it. In the mean time.." Shen mumbled as he pulled out his phone. "I'll start putting in applications at hospitals and other such buildings. There's gotta be someone who needs a doctor with a military background.." Shen sighed softly. He gazed down at Josh smiling a little tho. "Thank you for helping me. I know that you and Jazz dont particularly care for me.."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 20 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 7:58 pm

Maybe, but you could always start looking for a job to help increase what you have too." Josh said as he put in a new distance. "Here are some lower prices but the distance is much father, you'd have to take a taxi each time you'd want to see one another" Joshua said and pulled up a message board. "I'm going to put an add around campus to see if anyone would be interested in a room mate off campus but close to school. That way you wont have to worry as much about cost, so long as your okay with a room mate" He said
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 20 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 7:26 pm

Shen watched Kate leave with a smile. It was nice to see her happy and excited for a change. Once she was gone, he turned and leaned over Josh's shoulder staring down at the computer screen. "Yes I want to be as close as I can. I dont know what will happen once she gets her memories back...but I think this will be for the best in the long run." Shen explained. There were plenty of places to choose from. All of them were a bit out of Shen's price range since they were so close to the school. Shen let out a small sigh as he stood up straight and crossed his arms over his chest. "Hm we might have to increase the distance a bit.."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 20 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 8:18 pm

"Oh, alright man, cool I can ask around about some off campus places for you at the party" Jacob said and looked to the girls. "Okay, you ready?" He asked with a big smile. Kathrine looked excited to go pick out an outfit for the party. "Yeah, I'm pulling up the available renting area's around here" Josh said as he scrolled through some. "The thing is to find one a little more close by I'm assuming, right?" He asked
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 20 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 7:00 am

Shen nodded. He knew how expensive houses in NY could be especially in the finer areas. "Well I am a doctor. However, my price range...well might not be as high as normal. I suppose you could say that I'm currently unemployed and since I'm not taking money from my family's business I can only afford to rent." he explained. His eyes shifted over to Jazz giving her a nodd. If the party wasn't that far away maybe he'd consider going. It would be nice to meet all the people Kate had in some way been associated with. Also, maybe a little loosening up was exactly what shen needed. "Ok, well Josh if you're ready you can show me whatever you've got. I doubt we'll find anything today, but you never know."

ooc: signing off, got a long drive tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 20 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 6:55 am

Kathrine looked up at Shen and Jacob as they talked about how stubborn she was and pouted. "I'm...not that stubborn" She said and crossed her arms. "Ohh it's okay baby girl, I love that about you!" Jacob said giving her another big hug. Kathrine blinked and patted Jacob's back in response. "Alright, so me you and Jazz can go shopping, while Josh takes care of Shen," He said and looked to Shen. "I can ask around about places for you, theres a lot of nice houses nearby that havent been bought yet, but baby girl here always talked about how you were a doctor so...I dont really know your price range" He said. "Yea, the party is at Jim's place. He lives...Iono prolly three or four blocks away" Jazz said, grabbing her purse when Jacob mentioned they'd be going shopping
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 20 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 6:50 am

Shen...really wasn't sure how to react when Kate was suddenly lifted right off her feet. He didn't sense that she was in danger, but still..to have some random guy sweep in felt weird. The awkwardness passed tho when Shen learned that the man was actually Josh's boyfriend. He still couldn't believe that Josh was gay, tho he kept that to himself. "Nice to meet you. I'm Shen Li." he smiled while shaking his hand. His brown eyes shifted between Kate and Jacob. Shen wasn't getting any uneasy vibes so if Kate wanted to go shopping he would be fine with it. "Thats true." Shen laughed. "She's very stubborn. She doesn't like to accept things from others often." he smiled and gave Kate a playful nudge with his shoulder. "This party tho. I assumed you guys were going to a bar. Will this be some sort of house/dorm party?"
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 20 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 6:43 am

"The Party aint till later, so prolly 3 or 4 hours" Jazz muttered to him. Kathrine looked along her side of the room, touching things, trying to get a feel for them. "I dont really have any study sheets" She said. "Shit girl, you can look at a page for ten seconds and have it memorized." Jazz said with a laugh. Kathrine looked at the photo's she had tacked up on the board above her bed. "Baby Girl?" Came a voice from their door way. Kathrine looked over and a guy was standing there. "Holy shit, Josh said he was going to get you, I didnt think he was serious! Come here!" He said and took three steps and picked Kate up and gave her a big hug. "Ah, Shen this is my boyfriend Jacob. He...well see's Katie as a little sister I suppose, he spoils her like rotten" Josh said. "I can't believe you up and forgot me again baby girl" Jacob said while tousling her hair. He looked to Shen and extended his hand. "Yo man, Whats up" He said with a smile. "So, we're taking you out to Jim's party tonight, You excited?" He asked looking at Kate. "kinda nervous" She said. "Shall we go shopping? I'll get you something as your welcome back gift" Jacob said and he looked at Shen and covered his mouth. "This is the only time she will let me treat her to something, she's normally so stubborn" He said
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 20 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 6:33 am

Shen remained dead silent. He really had no right to argue even tho at the time he believed he was doing the right thing. He allowed Jazz to speak without interrupting her to defend himself. "Its fine.." Shen whispered, tho he was kinda surprised that Josh was trying to get Jazz to stop bashing him. Most likely tho it was more for KAte's sake. When they got back into the room Shen carried their things inside. His eyes scanned over the photo's she had taken. He was surprised. Kate had a pretty good gift for photography. The angles of the photos taken were pretty impressive too. Then, he saw them. There were photo's of himself torn in half. In most of the pictures he was missing his head or the lower half of his body. He simply smiled tho. He couldn't get mad at Kate for expressing herself especially after he had abbandoned her. "So.." Shen smiled as he turned to face Kate, Jazz, and Josh. "When are you guys leaving to go out?"
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 20 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 6:24 am

"You dont want to come with us?" She asked while looking up at him. "Tch, let the guy find his own place ta crash, sooner the betta" Jazz huffed while crossing her arms. "Oh stop already Jazz" Josh said. "No, this ass hole put Katie bear thru hell n back. ya'll remember the nights she woke up screamin for this asshole? Was he there? Hell no he on the other side of the world" Jazz growled. Kathrine ducked down, confused by all this. "Sorry sweets, dont worry about it k" Jazz said with a smile. "Okay..." She said. Joshua sighed, Jazz always was a hand full. When they got to the dorm Joshua and Jazz lead them to their rather large room. "This is your side Sweets" Jazz said walking over to Kathrine's black and grey bedding. She had tons of pictures on her pin up board, many of her Jazz and Josh, and Josh's boyfriend. Some with her teachers and other various ones, many of the city buildings and parks. She had a few up there that had been ripped in half from when she posted the ones she had taken of her and Shen
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 20 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 6:16 am

"Oh really?" Shen smiled. He sat back against his seat flashing Kate a warm smile. He himself wasn't much of a club person...or a dancer, but maybe a little night out was exactly what Kate needed. "I see, well you guys go and have some fun. I'll use that time to get Kate's things unpacked and see what I can find on the internet so I dont have to free load off your dorm. Also..I'm sure the admin would frown on non students living within in the walls even if one of them is a certified doctor." Shen smiled. He knew he could trust Jazz and Josh and keep an eye on Kate. "Just..dont try to drink too much ok? Remember that you've got a head injury. Actually, I need to check that when we get back to your dorm and make sure your stitches are still set properly."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 20 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 6:11 am

"Yeah...She'll recall over time, but just bits and pieces" He said and looked to him as he blamed himself. "Yeah...I wont sugar coat it...She wouldnt be so messed up if you stayed true to that note. I kept trying to get her to call you first, but she had faith for awhile that you would contact her when you thought it was safe...After some point, she tore your pictures from the wall and threw them out, I think thats when she gave up" He said. Jazz got into the front seat of the taxi while the three of them squeezed in back. "Jazz said she's taking me out tonight!" Kathrine said with a bright smile. "Ohh, I cant wait, I wanna dance and have fun" She said happily. "I'm sure you love it, you'll bring the whole house down" Josh said with a bright smile of his own. He already knew not to compare her to her true self, he had made that mistake before
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 20 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 6:04 am

"So basically...she'll rest again??" Shen blinked. He looked back towards Kate. If Josh was right then the two of them were going to be in some trouble. What would happen if they were kissing and she suddenly snapped back to her original self? He was sure she'd have..well..more than a couple of questions for him. "I see.." Shen whispered softly and lowered his head some. "Thank you for taking such good care of her. I should have been there...I could have prevented all of this." he replied softly. When they got outside, Shen flagged down a taxi. There was pretty much no other way to get around in NY unless you could catch a buss. The campus was too far to reach by foot too.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 20 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 5:59 am

"Not when she's healed physically, but mentally too. When she really wants to remember, she will. When she gave me permission to try it before it lasted only a couple days." He said, so after that...I guess you can say I programmed her to reset after being raped. She remember's me because I set that in her mind as well, that way she new she had at least one person she could fully trust from the moment she sees me" He explained. "As for her schooling. She's about two months ahead of all her work, so she'll be fine. Just let her do what she wants for now, last time she wanted to be a painter instead of working with photography. Each reset seems to bring out a new personallity of herself...however when she does regain her memory, she wont have much recollection of what happened when she wasnt herself... All the memories she makes with you from now to when she snaps back will be gone, so to help her understand and believe you, take lots of pictures and videos to help her connect things" He said
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 20 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 5:51 am

Shen's face turned into stone. He still wanted to deny what had happened, but he couldn't. "Right in front of me..." Shen replied softly, his eyes closing as the scenes flashed again before his very eyes. It was a wonder how his own sanity was still in tact. Tho, avenging Yoko finally might have been the burden he needed raised off his shoulders which was helping him cope. His dark brown eyes shifted down to Josh as they walked. His theory made sense, perfect sense. "She's been like this for...five days I think. Her 'reset' only happened recently." Shen explained. "So..you're saying once her body is fully healed she'll return to normal?" Shen asked. His eyes shifted forward to Kate's back. He could only imagine the hell she'd spit out when her memories did come back. Sighing softly, shen closed his eyes again. Really, she'd have every right to be mad. IT was because he refused to return to the states with her that she was picked up by Lin in the first place. "I'm going to stay with her for the next few days." Shen whispered. "She...she likes to put on a strong face but because everything is so new she gets scared very easily. I dont know if she wants to continue her program. It would be a waste for her not to...but I suppose we'll have to wait in and see. She didn't show any interest in continuing when I mentioned it to her."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 20 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 5:44 am

"Aight, but I don like im' " Jazz growled as she walked up to Kate and hooked her arm with Kathrine's. "Come on Katie bear" She said as she started leading Kate through the airport. Joshua stayed beside Shen, taking Kate's bag for him. "She was raped again, wasnt she" He stated more than asked. "Theres something I did for her back when she first came to us, a kind of...hypnotism you can say. She agreed to let me do this to her, so nothing is against her will." He explained. "You see, I'm majoring more in how the brain works, and this has been a theory of mine among trauma victims." He said. "It's called Reset... and what it is, is as a traumatic event is happening, in her case, being raped her mind shuts down and resets itself until her body had healed and she will snap back to her normal self" He said. "How long has she been like this?" He asked while looking at Shen as they climbed into the back seat. Jazz and Kathrine were in the front seat
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 20 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 5:30 am

Shen expected that her roomates wouldn't exactly be thrilled to see him, especially Jazz. He gazed at her softly, not really offended by her statesment. "She's...been through allot. Most of which is my fault. She has in fact lost her memory due to...some painful events. I'm afraid she doesn't remember much from the past. She just barely remembers me." Shen explained as he reached to pick up Kate's bag. "I'm afraid I will have to come with you, but only for a little while. I'm here to stay in the states and will be searching for a home. Naturally I'll answer whatever questions you two have during that time." he replied softly. He was trying to be cooperative. He knew how much Josh and Jazz cared for Kate and how scared they must have been after being given the silent treatment for...three weeks? There was allot to explain.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 20 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 6:31 pm

Kathrine looked at Shen as he talked about her having to start over. She wasnt sure she wanted to be a doctor. She was only nineteen, she honestly just wanted to try having some fun after dealing with everything over in China. "Hm, yeah, while you were on the mission I read about70 books in total, I can remember the details from all of them too" She said. As the plane landed Kathrine stuck close to Shen, she was going some where she was unfamiliar with, so she was a bit scared. As they walked off the plane and onto the terminal, Joshua and Jazz were there waiting. Jazz walked right up to Kate and hugged her. Jesus! I've been worried bout you Katie!" SHe said. Kathrine blinked and looked at Shen. "Joshua pulled Jazz off her. "Hon, she doesnt remember you" He said. Jazz blinked and instantly glared at Shen. "What you do o her!" She growled. Joshua walked up and smiled at Kate. "Welcome home" He said, lifting his hand and ran his han along her head. "Ah...I know you" She said looking up at Joshua as he checked her head for any bumps but sighed. "Yes, you do, everythings going to be alright" He said with a smile. Jazz continued to glare daggers at Shen. "Come, on lets go back to the dorm for now" He said. "This ass hole aint comin is he?" Jazz asked. "Yes, I need to ask him some things, and he should probably know the details of her resetting herself like this" He said
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 20 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 9:17 am

"Strange...I suppose they expected it." Shen replied softly with a shurg of his shoulders. "These people, according to you, are really great tho. They've helped you allot in the past and I believe you've become good friends with them both. Now, I dont know if you still wish to pursue the career you were heading for, but we'll figure everything out. Tho..expect there might be a chance that you'll have to start over, i mean knowledge wise. I think you'll pick things up quick tho. Reading has always been your strong point." Shen explained. It felt so strange to be heading away from the chaos of the south china sea. Shen hoped he'd be able to adjust. He had gotten use to always looking over his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 20 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 10:23 pm

Kathrine blinked and took the phone, turning on the power only to be bombarded with texts and voicemails and missed calls. "U-um...but...I dont remember them" She said as she started sorting through all the worried texts. She didnt remember her password to her voicemail either so she wasnt able to check those. She scrolled through the names and stopped at Joshua's name. It seemed...familiar. She pressed send and on the second ring he answered. "Jesus, Kathrine are you okay!!?" He asked his voice filled with worry. "U-uh...Hi...Um...Joshua?" She asked. "Kathrine? Is everything okay?" He asked. "I...um...Im going to be arriving at the airport. We'll be landing in a half hour and um...can you...pick us up...your...my room mate right?" She asked. She heard Josh sigh on the other end. "You dont remember me or anything do you...?" He asked. "No..." She replied. "I'll be waiting at the airport with Jazz" He said. "Thank...thank you" She said. "See you" She said and hung up. "He...didnt sound surprised that I dont remember anything" she said
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next