Two Dimensions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Dimensions

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 8:53 am

((I know nothing of shopping, I litterally go to 2nd hand malls XD if you want we can skip through the shopping, im no good at styles and such))

Kathrine didnt mind having to walk but when Mei paused to go get a hot dog Kathrine laughed and snapped a picture of the scene. "Thanks" She said, taking one of the hot dogs and bit into it. After the first bite she pratically scarfed the rest down. She hadnt realized how hungry she was. She didnt eat at all on the plane after all. "So...where to first?" She asjed

-------

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 8:48 am

Paris was a busy city. There were people walking everywhere and the roads were fairly narrow. It wasn't long before Mei's driver got stuck right in the middle of traffic. "My apologies Mrs. Li." the old man replied softly as he turned around. Mei shook her head. "No matter. We're not too far from one of the shops I wanted to visit. I'll call you when we're done." Mei smiled. She looked over at Kate and practically dragged her out of the car. They walked a few blocks towards their target, but then Mei suddenly stopped dead in her tracks. Off to the right there was a hot dog stand. Mei loved them even tho she knew that they weren't healthy. "One sec." she smiled. When she came back, she had two dogs between her hands. "Here you go."

ooc: you're gonna have to help me with the shopping. I dont know crap about shoes...or woman's clothes in general.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 8:38 am

Kathrine sighed. "One...one pair...thats it!" She said with a groan. As Mei linked arms with her she nodded and thanked Sarah for the books and picture. She turned and paused at the limo to take a picture of the plane before climbing into the limo
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 8:33 am

"Oh come on! You have to try on at least one pair, please?" Mei pouted as she clapped her hands together. Suddenly, the entire jet rocked as it touched down upon the landing strip. After a few minutes they came to a stop where another limo, only smaller, was waiting for them. Mei got up from her seat. She thanked Sarah then walked up to Kate linking their arms together. "Shall we?"
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 8:26 am

"Yeah well...sometimes it eases the pain..." She said quietly, her voice losing its happy edge to it...up untul Mei mentioned shoe shopping "Sh-shoes?" She asked with a look of dread. "No heels...okay? I cant stand heels" She said, just thinking of them made her feet hurt.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 8:18 am

"Forgive him?" Mei blinked. Ah..that would have been more than one question. Mei considered pushing the issue, but wanted to be fair. "Well..." She stated with letting out a long sigh. "I suppose forgiveness takes time. However, if you close your heart it will never come." Mei replied softly. She wasn't lecturing, just giving Kate a little bit of advice. "Well thats enough. Once we land I'm taking you to look at some shoes. Ah..Euro sizes are a bit different but I'm sure we can find some for you to try on."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 8:11 am

Kathrine looked down and tapped her camera as Mei spoke. "It's not...that it's dead....it's...more so that...I can't forgive him..." She said honestly. Of course she still loved him...but he had done so much to hurt her...that she often wished she had never met him at all in order to save herself from the heartbreak...living with her uncle in that life style didnt hurt as bad as everything Shen had put her through
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 8:05 am

Mei blinked twice. Honestly, her intention for bringing Kate her camera wasn't to manipulate her. So when she offered to answer one question it caught Mei off guard, which didn't happen often. The woman sat back in her seat, her eyes closing. There were allot of questions she wanted to ask. "Very well." She breathed. The Jet slowly started to make its descent. "Is your love for him completely dead?" She asked softly. "Should you two part, you and I will still be friends. As much as I desire you to enter my family...if your love is dead...I
ll have to sit Shen down for a conversation I'd rather not have. He believes that there is hope. He is very persistent, like his mother, and very stubborn like his father." Mei smiled slightly. "However...if there is no hope...as a mother I would rather him not waist his life chasing after a fleeting dream." Mei explained, but then sat up a bit. "I'm sorry..I'm sure that sounded rude."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 7:46 am

Kathrine looked from her camera and to Mei and sighed. "Okay as a thanks for bringing my camera...you can ask one....only one question concerning Shen" She said as she kept her hues on her camera. She knew Mei well enough to know she had questions, and figured as thanks she could answer one of them at least
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 7:43 am

Mei nodded. Shen had told her that Kate's birthday was coming up. Mei would make sure to drop Shen a hint. Tho, she wondered if Kate would accept the camera if it came from Shen. She still hadn't been told just how bad Shen had screwed up while he was in the South China Sea. Mei imagined tho that it had been huge. Suddenly, Sarah came walking up to both ladies. "Please sit back and remain seated. We'll be landing within the next few minutes." She announced before taking her own seat and tightening her seat belt.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 7:36 am

"Hm? Oh gosh yeah, this one is just a amature's camera I got on sale for two hundred. There's a lot better camera's out there, but none I can afford right now" But this one take some amazing shots" She said as she held her camera lovingly. She couldnt wait to take pictures of Paris, the tower, la siene...everything!
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 7:30 am

Mei watched silently. The kate in front of her and the one from yesterday were two entirely different people. It was like the camera brought out the best in Katherine. "Kate" Mei called, her interest peeking. "That camera you're using, what kind is it? Are there better out there for the kind shots you enjoy taking?" She asked while Sarah secured the snacks. They would land soon and everything needed to be ready for Mei's departure.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 7:25 am

Kathrine stood up and put an arm around Sarah and leaned her face in close to the girls and smiled, giving Sarah warning that she was taking the photo. "Thank's Sarah" She said with a bright smile. Her featrues had lit up completely when she was given her camera. She sat against the window and tried getting a shot of the scenery from it with herself, but had to retake it a couple times before she got a shot she liked. She started scrolling through the photos already a soft genuine smile on her lips
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 7:20 am

Mei leaned in close. She didn't need to be told to smile. The woman flashed an angelic smile, one which had succeeded in grabbing her 'Gen-kun's' attention when they had first met. "Sarah." Mei called. The steward came quickly after hearing her name. "Yes Mrs. Li?" she asked. "Wont you take a picture with Katherine too?" she smiled. Mei might have treated her employees strictly, but she was over all a very nice person to be around...provided that you were doing your job. Sarah smiled happily. She herself sucked at taking photos. She always managed to get her thumb in them.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 7:10 am

((No Joshua had removed the memory card and put them on his comp before clearing them from the card and putting it back in the camera))

Kathrine's hues widened and she smiled, reaching over and taking her camera. "Lets start with an amature shot first" She said as she sat next to Mei and leaned against the women. "Smile" She said and she angled the camera in front of them and smiled before pushing the button. Kathrine took some pictures of the plane too. She enjoyed saving some memories. this one could be one worth saving
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 7:00 am

Mei smiled brightly. She said something in French for the very purpose that Kate wouldn't understand. "Ah..you mean this??" Kate smiled and pulled Kate's camera from inside a small storage cabinet. How she had got her hands on it was a mystery. Maybe she had ordered someone to pick it up while they had sat down at the cafe. "Make sure you get some good pictures. I've heard you excel in that area." She smiled.

ooc: are the pics of here and Shen still in there?
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 6:54 am

Sure enough as Mei woke up and started talking Kathrine had finished her all four books. "Okay Edward sounds like a creeper...but Jacob sounds noble...All and all, not too bad though not that great either" She said as she set it down. She looked out the window and nearly fell over. "You seriously flew us to Paris!" She yelled out of shock. "I havent learned any French yet!" She said but look out again. "I wish I would have brought my camera...god I can only imagin the sites..." she said softly
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 6:50 am

The hours rolled on. By the time they reached their destination it was late in the afternoon. They had left around 11ish. "There's a time difference here. You may feel a bit of jet lag." Mei stated, now breaking her silence. "Take a look outside your window." She smiled while sitting up. She placed her hand over her mouth while releasing a soft yawn. To Kate's left was the Eiffel Tower! The flight had been too long for them to be in Vegas and Kate wouldn't have needed a passport. Were they in Paris, Paris France?! Mei stretched her arms over her head. Her back was nice and loose. "We'll be spending the night. I'll return you in the morning." she smiled while waving Sarah over to bring her some tea.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 6:43 am

"Its...Kate" She sighed as Sarah walked into the back. She looked over to Mei "Ruthless as ever I see" She said with a light smile. She liked that about Mei, headstrong and never took no for an answer...if only Shen didnt adopt that quality....at least with her being abducted by Mei, she wouldnt have to see him today during his 'visit' time
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 6:39 am

Sarah placed her hand over her mouth. That wasn't the Mrs. Li she knew. Her green eyes shifted over towards the mistress. Mei was always professional, elegant, and had a eye for business that Sarah had always admired ever since being hired. "Um...grandchildren??" Sarah blinked. She had never met Shen. "My son is off limits." Mei replied softly while turning on her side, her comment aimed at Sarah naturally. She ignored Kate's comment about the details of their trip. She was pretty good at that. Sarah's cheeks flushed. She hadn't met Shen, but had seen younger pictures of him. He was cute and looked almost exactly like his farther..only without the scowl. "Um..I'll go get those books for you Ms. Burrows. I hope you enjoy them." Sarah smiled as she retreated into the back. When she returned, she had a small stack of books in her arms.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 6:30 am

Kathrine laughed and waved a hand dismissingly. "Nothing of that sort, I'm a girl she's been trying to convince to get with her son to give her grandchildren" She said she said. She sounded as if she was joking but in a way she was serious. "I'm a friend, one she likes to abduct without telling me details" She said loud enough to make sure Mei heard.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 6:27 am

"Twilight it is!" Sarah smiled, tho that smile soon faded. Her eyes shifted between Mei and Kate. Calling Katherine by her first name...would be strange for her. "Aren't you an associate of Mrs. Li?" She asked. Normally the Li's only flew business partners on their private jet. Sarah had never seen personal friends or even other family invited. Mei's eyes were still closed. It was hard to tell if she was still listening, but chances were that the woman would always have at least one ear open.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 6:20 am

"I've heard of them, but havent gotten around to reading them, I suppose I'll give them a try. 7 hours will be plenty of time to finish them" She said, referring to the twilight books. "I dont judge stuff based on others oppinions, I've heard people say its good bad, amazing and horrible so I suppose now is the time to see what I think of them" She said with a smile. "Oh, and Kate is fine" She said feeling wierd to be called ms burrow
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 6:17 am

Mei completely and intentionally ignored Kate's protests. Technically, Mei had never said how long their date would last and Kate had agreed to go with her without settling that little fact. The woman excelled at finding loop-holes. But then, she had worked as a Chinese government official before meeting her husband so maybe that wasn't a surprise. Sarah smiled kindly giving Kate a small bow. "Ms. Burrows then. As far as reading goes we do have a light selection." She stated. Suddenly, her eyes brightened. "Ah! I brought the Hunger Games series on board today. I also have a few Harry Potter and Twilight books." She smiled brightly. "That trash will rot your mind.." Mei muttered, her eyes closed. Sarah let out a nervous smile. "Um..yes Mrs. Li." she laughed before shifting her attention back to Kate. "Mrs Li despises Twilight..both the books and the movies. Tho, I have caught her reading Harry Potter from time to time."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 6:09 am

Nope she was shocked again. "S-six...to seven hours...?" She asked. "Mei! I have homework and stuff to do, how long did you expect to kidnap me for!" She yelled, which no one probably ever did. Though again, her voice wasnt angry, just more so shocked. "Uh oh, Burrow, Kathrine Burrow" She said with a light smile. "Um...do you have anything to read? Anything is fine, I have no preference really
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) Empty

Back to top Go down

You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next