Two Dimensions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Dimensions

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 6:05 am

The steward nodded. Off to the side was a cart that had a variety of different beverages. She handed Kate a bottle of water that probably would have cost 50 bucks in most stores...assuming they could get it. "Mrs Li, with your permission we'll be taking off soon." The steward whispered. She could see that Mei was enjoying her massage. Mei casually waved her hand. She was in the zone now so she wouldn't be doing too much talking. The steward nodded and turned to Kate. "My name is Sarah. If you need anything please call. We have chips, cookies, and Mrs. Li's favorite teas. The flight will be about 6 to 7 hours long and there are a vast variety of things we have to keep you entertained. Just call and I'll go through the list Ms....um...?"
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 5:56 am

Kathrine followed Mei into the plane and sighed as her city was insulted once again. "non taken" She said and looked around the Plane. She was quickly becoming used to the unexpected with Mei...the interior honestly didnt surprise her like it should have. She sat down and buckled herself. When offered wine she held up her hand to neglect. "N-no thanks... Can I have a water?" She asked with a smile
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 5:48 am

"Your town doesn't have anything appealing...no offense." Mei stated, insulting her town for the second time that day...and in pretty much the same way. "Come Katherine." she smiled, her attention turning towards her family's private plane. Inside a chilled bottle of French wine was waiting for them. The seats looked even more cushy than the ones in Mei's limo. Everything about the interior screamed luxury. IT was amazing that Shen by some magic hadn't grown up to be a spoiled brat...tho it was likely that his father had a hand in stopping that. Mei took her seat and tightened her seat belt. Once Kate did the same a girl, about Kate's age, walked up greeting both women with a smile. "Wine, snacks?" she offered. Mei nodded and shifted her gaze over towards Kate. "This day is about enjoyment. Have as much as you want." she smiled warmly while leaning back in her seat. There were buttons on the left armrests. IF Kate wanted, she could push one and get a heavenly heated massage, which Mei was currently enjoying.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 5:24 am

Kathrine blinked and opened the booklet Mei handed her, her eyes widened as her cheeks flushed out of shock. "Mei! When I agreed to go window shopping with you I meant in my own town!" She yelled. Though she wasnt mad, more so she was bewildered at the lengths Mei went to...
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 5:21 am

"~Oooooh sweat heart~" Mei cooed as she sat back against her seat. "If I wanted to kidnap you, you would have woken up in my limo." She chuckled, tho something about the tone in her laugh suggested that she was serious. When the car stopped, Mei opened the door and stepped out. She still hadn't told Kate where they were going. "Oh..here take this and hold onto it." Mei ordered while handing Kate a small booklet that had her picture and personal information on it. The booklet was a passport and standing in front of them waiting to take off was a sleek looking G6 that had Mei's family name written on the side.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 1:00 am

Kathrine climbed in after her and looked out the window. After they passed all the shopping area's she looked at Mei confused. "Where are we going?" She asked as Mei rolled down the window to talk to the guard. Kathrine waved to the guy to be polite and looked around again. "Uh...Mei...are you kidnapping me?" She asked while looking at the woman
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 7:12 pm

"Then follow me" Mei chimed as she pulled her iphone from her purse. After a few minutes her limo came to pick them up. Mei slid in. She had a huge grin on her lips. Kate would soon notice that they were driving further away from the city and were getting closer to the airport. They drove through a few exists until they came to a very tall gate. Standing guard in front was the meanest, buffest, looking ex-con that anyone had ever seen. Beside him sat a german Shepard who was poised to attack at a moments notice. "Mrs Li." He spoke as Mei rolled down her window. "Is everything ready?" Mei asked. "Of course." The guard answered and signal over towards the guard booth for the gate to be opened. His dark green eyes scanned Katherine over, but only for a moment. She was clearly with Shen's mom so he didn't bother asking if she was ok to enter or not.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 2:37 pm

"More or less" She said with a smile at her first comment but just looked off to the side at her second. Mei wanted to talk about Shen...she could hear it in her voice, but was thankful that she kept her word not to. "Yeah...although sometimes they can be really annoying and a pain....but...I guess thats what family is suppose to be like" She said with a distant smile as she gazed out the window. She had kept sipping her mocha before Mei stood up. Kathrine finished her drink and stood up and smiled. "Of Course" She said with a bright smile
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 10:39 am

"I see. So, in your friends you have a father, mother, and a brother. Heh, I suppose all you're missing is the husband and child no?" Mei smiled brightly. She wanted to ask Kate how Shen fit into her little family, but kept to her promise of not bringing him up. "Well I think thats great. Family is important and what happened to your parents..was most unfortunate." Mei replied softly while sipping the last bit of her coffee. She needed to warn Kate about a new development, but would do so after their little date. Smiling, Kate placed her cup gently down on the table and rose to her feet. "Now then, are you ready for some window shopping?!"
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 11:23 pm

"Yeah, Jacob is one of the few friends I have here. He's my one room mates boyfriend. I i had to guess at what it was like having an older brother, then Jacob would fit that role. Then theres Joshua...he's kind of like the kind concerned motherly type of friend, he's always looking after me and such. And my other room mate Jazzerie is like an over bearing father who's very protective..." She said
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 11:16 pm

Mei listened intently as Katherine spoke. From the sound of it, Kate had some good friends. Mei could only guess that they were the reason that KAte was able to hold onto some form of sanity. When their waiter appeared, Mei smiled up at the boy. She took a light sip of her coffee before giving a quick nod of approval. Then, something unexpected occurred. It turned out that Kate knew their waiter. Mei's eyes shifted between the boy and Kate. Mei had never seen Kate act so friendly with anyone other than herself or Shen. It was...shocking. "Thank you." Mei smiled at the boy. She had no problem paying, but wouldn't turn down a free drink. Her light brown eyes came back to focus on Kate. She smiled while lightly shaking her head. "Nothing. I just wasn't expecting that. Your entire mood changed right after you saw that guy." Mei stated while taking another sip of her drink.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 8:08 am

Kathrine sat and ordered a mocha and ran her hand through her hair. "I take it one day at a time really. My room mates make sure I acutally get out and have some fun now and then...kind of against my will but they are good memories now" She said. The server walked over, though it wasnt the same guy who had taken their orders. "A coffee for the lovely miss, and a mocha for my baby girl" Jake said while setting down the drinks. "Oh wow, Mei this is Jacob, one of my friends" Kathrine said and introduced the young man. He bowed his head and smiled. "Jacob, this is Mei," Kate said. "Very nice to meet you miss" He said as he stood up. "So you got the job here huh?" Kate asked looking up at him. "Yup, got the manager position, they were cool with my hours being so...scattered due to school" He said with a smile. "Anyway, your drinks ladies, no charge" He said and tousled Kathrines hair. "Behave baby girl" He said with a smile and walked away. "Pshh take your own advice" She said and chuckled sipping her mocha and looked at Mei. "What?" She asked seeing Mei staring
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 7:59 am

"I see. Well it certainly seems like you've got everything figured out. However, there will be times that you will not be able to run away. Likewise, fighting your way out may cost your career. When dealing with corporate, having the ability to converse will be your ace in the hole." Mei winked. When the limo stopped, the girls got out and entered the cafe. It was a nice quiet little spot on the corner of the street. Mei sat down. She ordered a cup of fresh Columbia coffee with hazelnut cream and a small side of donuts. "So, how are you adjust to life in the city? You've been...for I suppose a year correct?"
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 7:53 am

"I'm not really sure. I dont converse with the doctors long enough to get to know them. I keep things simple and get what needs to be done, done and go to my next task. I meet with different doctors each time too, so, yeah no power abusing guys." She said with a bit of a shrug. She really did tend to focus too much on her work to bother noticing the people who didnt interest her around her
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 7:47 am

Indeed, Mei did. She expected the girl to give her grandchildren so naturally she knew quite a bit about Kate and her life. "I see, thats good." Mei smiled warmly. "I trust that you haven't run into men trying to abuse their position have you? Some men like to pray on women in the work place. Some even try to disguise themselves. They appear to be as innocent as sheep when on the inside they're more deadly then a cobra." Mei stated, her smile fading. She herself had encountered similar situations so she wanted to see what all KAte was going through and if she knew how to handle those situations
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 7:39 am

"Hm? Oh, yeah, I'm actually already caught up on all my missed work due to my....adventures?....over in China. Now I'm just trying to get ahead again so I dont have to worry about something like that happening again" She said, sounding as if it really wasnt a big deal. It really was something of a breeze for her...considering she had photographic memory. Did Mei know that little detail about her?
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 7:36 am

"Ah...that was unintentional. I'll make up for it, promise." Mei stated with a wink. She sat back against the cushy imported leather of her seat. Something had definitely changed with Kate. Maybe today was just a good day tho. "So, how are you holding up with school? I trust you're still trying to become a doctor?"
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 7:30 am

"Alright, cafe it is" She said and chuckled as Mei kinda insulted her current home. "Well compared to what your used to I'm sure it is" She said with a shrug and slid into the limo. She gave the driver directions to one of the nicer cafe's in town where she usually would only go when meeting an important client and such since they were a bit more spendy due to their higher quality
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 7:20 am

Mei returned Kate's hug. Something...seemed different. IT was as if the girl had found some form of peace. MAybe she was just faking. Mei wasn't sure. Nonetheless, Mei smiled brightly. "First I want to try a cafe around here. After that we can do some window shopping, but I can assure you it wont be in this dump...ah...no offense." Mei smiled as she clapped her hands together. She had something special planned for Kate and their 'date'
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 7:10 am

"Aww lucky me, and here I was gonna walk" She said with a smile. She walked up and gave Mei a hug. She seemed to be in a better mood of her own compaired to yesterday's scene. "So, where shall we go first?" She asked. "Like I said, theres a mall not too far from the library if you'd like to go there. There's also tons of nice cafe's in town too" She said and adjusted her glasses
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 7:07 am

KAte would find Mei's limo waiting outside. She knew that she had agreed to meet Kate back around the library, but wanted to make sure that the girl didn't ditch her. "Hello." Mei smiled. Today she was wearing just 'simple' jeans and a matching top. Her outfit still had to have costs at least 50K. "I'm here to pick the princess up." Mei chuckled. She was in a better mood today. Inside tho, she wished that her son and Kate would hurry and get back together so Shen would kick Himiko to the curb. Unfortunately, Mei couldn't exactly bring up the girl. For one, she had doubts that Kate would care. Two, she had already promised not to talk about Shen.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 6:59 am

Kathrine had gotten a peaceful night of sleep. She woke up, not remembering much of what had happened last night. She got up took a shower and got ready for her 'date' with Mei. She let her hair kept her hair down for once and sighed as she tried to figure out what to wear. Knowing Mei she'd find something and have her change into it anyway... She put on a pair of nice fitted jeans and a black button up top that complimented her curves in all the right ways. She put on a pair shoes, did a little make up and headed out
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 6:55 am

The next morning, Shen arrived at the hospital. He and Himiko sometimes worked the same shifts so they car pooled together. However, that morning had been rather quiet. Shen could only imagine the kind of things that his mother had said to Himiko. Once she disliked someone she never held back. At the same time...Shen couldn't understand why Himiko had refused to put on some damn clothes before coming out of her room. "About my mom.." Shen whispered. "ITs fine." Himiko shrugged, still looking half asleep as she found a parking space. "Tho, I might have to corrupt you purely out of spite." Himiko grinned. Shen blinked, not getting the joke. Tho, he figured that he'd prolly end up playing maid again the 4th day in a row.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 6:46 am

Kathrine wound up falling asleep half way through sipping her cider. Jake glanced down after a few moments of not feeling her move. Seeing she had passed out he moved the half empty cup of cider and easily lifted her up and carried her to Josh's room. When in this state she slept better when with someone, or so Joshua had noted. "Thank Jake, sorry to ask so much" Josh said. "No problem hon, let me know how she is in the morning" He said with a smile and headed out. Joshua slid into his bed, and wrapped an arm around Kathrine before falling asleep
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 6:41 am

When Shen finally did make it back home, he found his mother waiting outside for him. What shocked him the most was that she was smoking, SMOKING! "Mom??" Shen blinked. He wasn't even aware that she smoked. He had never in his life ever saw her touch anything even resembling a cigar or cigarette. "Shen." Mei huffed, her pupils nearly resembling cat like slits. "You're coming with me to our Pent house. I'd rather waste your life with that wild Dog(Revy) then to be corrupted by the whorish half breed. Honestly, I dont where she got her manners from. It must have been those damn Japs." Mei cursed. Shen sighed deeply. "Mom...thats racist..." he stated already knowing that Mei was half American, half Japanese. "Come." Mei ordered, but Shen shook his head. "I'm not a child. I'm staying here." Shen stated firmly, yet respectfully since he was talking to his mother after all. Mei let out a long huff. In a flash she turned on her heels and stepped into her limo without another word. The car sped off soon after.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next