Two Dimensions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Dimensions

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 40 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 7:23 am

Kathrine sat forward as the girl started to wash her. It felt good so she wasnt going to resist it. With the state she was in she probably screw everything up anyway. "Hn...." She tilted her head back, her hazed hues looking up at the ceiling. "He was...my nosy...teacher...." She said, the smile fading from her lips. "A man....who used me.....to make himself....feel better...." she said before she started to doze off and sank down into the water
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 40 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 7:17 am

Lin raised a brow as Kate began to strip. Tin-tin quickly shut the door and pressed her back to it. She could hear the sound of Lin laughing from the other side. "You're really lucky its Lin you're dealing with instead of some of the idiots who work under him...really...you have no idea." Tin sighed, though when Kate gestured towards her breasts she blinked twice. Really, she should have been surprised. She had serviced both men and women in the past and didn't mind enjoying either sexes. Still, there was something about the way Kate had eyed her that had caught her off guard. She let out a small chuckled and rolled her sleeves up as she sat down on the edge of the tub to start washing Kate's hair. "I heard you went through hell." she replied softly as she rinsed Kate's hair out before applying the shampoo, which smelled like a mix of mango and other tropical fruits. "You know theres not a guy in this city who doesn't know who Shen Li is. I'm curious, how dis you two meet?"
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 40 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 7:10 am

Kathrine nudged her head against Lin's arm and looked up at the women as they walked into the bathroom. "Yay" She said happily and while Lin was still standing there slid her top up over her head. She struggled with her bra before she whined and just pulled that up over her head as well. She undid her pants and slid them down, poking at the bandages around her legs. She looked up at Tin-Tin and smiled. "But your...not Tini at all" she said with a chuckle and walked up to the women and gestured to her breasts. "Your...well endowed" She said and stumbled a bit. The docs had definetly given her too much morphine. She climbed into the tub as the water filled it and sighed. "Finally.......not....dirty..." She sighed, for some reason after the explosion, seeing all the blood, dust and rubble made her feel completely dirty
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 40 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 7:04 am

"Thats right" Lin chuckled. Unlike Chang, who was too serious, he found Kate's change in personality to be funny and a little refreshing. He walked her inside and guided her into a bathroom where there was a woman waiting to help her. "Be sure to clean her nice."he instructed. The woman nodded and bowed her head. She didn't have an official position in the gang. She was actually a prostitute who sold Lin information, but Kate didn't need to know that. She smiled warmly at Kate and handed her a warm towel and bath cloth. "Everything is ready for you. My time in Tin-Tin by the way. You can just call me Tini tho." she smiled and turned to start the water for Kate's bath
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 40 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 6:59 am

Kathrine tilted her head as Chang growled at her. "Why are you...being so mean..." She pouted and poked his face. She looked over to Lin as he walked up and she smiled, "Lin" she said brightly and let go of Chang and stumbled toward Lin and wrapped her arms around his, now hugging his arm to her chest. "Yay....I get...to shower" She said happily, and stumbled a bit.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 40 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 6:54 am

"Just be quiet and not a word to the boss." Chang growled. Lin jumped out of his car. Behind him, he had a few men roll Shen out in a wheel chair that bound his arms. "Was she trouble?" Lin smiled, seeing her Kate had his number 2's arm pressed between her breasts. "No sir." Chang frowned. "Well I'll take over." Lin chuckled and gently took hold of Kate's hand. "Come on. I have some women who work for me. They'll get you nice and cleaned up. I'll be entertaining you until Shen wakes up." he smiled, taking her away from Chang and inside the base. Chang let out a deep, deep sigh. He turned towards the car and ordered his guys to bring the boy out. "Get him out of my face." he ordered. His men gave the poor boy a violent shove inside the base.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 40 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 6:48 am

Kathrine blinked as she was pulled back to the other side of the car and looked up at Chang confused. He looked angry. "Why....are you...mad" She said with a soft pout as she poked at the lines between his eye brows. "You'll...get wrinkles....if you keep that...up" She said and yelped lightly as he pulled her out of the car. "Ow....s-stop, that hurts" She said while pulling her arm away. She swayed and and stumbled back into Chang, hugging his arm once more against her chest. "hn......" She pressed her head against his arm. "Can....I take....a shower...." She mumbled softly.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 40 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 6:42 am

The boy's cheeks turned bright pink. He could feel her ass wiggling in his lap. He loved how her body was so quick to respond to his touches too. Oh, the things he could do to her! The things they could do together! He had gotten careless tho. He was just about to move his hand between her closed legs when Chang caught him. He leaned up pulling Kate back into her seat. "Beat him." he ordered. Without a second a few guys from the back jumped up and tackled the boy onto the car floor. Chang watched with emotionless eyes as the poor boy was practically beat to the death right in front of him. "Know your place runt." Change muttered and pressed the heel of his foot into the boy's bloodied face. Just then, the car came to a stop. They had finally arrived at the base just a few minutes before Lin's car had. "Finally..." Chang sighed. He grabbed Kate by the arm pulling her out.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 40 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 6:35 am

"Ahnn..." she moaned softly as his hands began to work her breasts again. Her hand slid up along his left thigh. "Yes...I am...ahhn...." She gasped softly, her lips parted as she moaned. She pressed her legs together, hugging her legs between hers. She tilted her head, her nose grazing against his neck. As he continued his generous massage her lips closed against his neck and lightly nipped
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 40 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 6:30 am

"S-Sorry about that." he whispered. The boy couldn't help but smile as she leaned back against him. He eyed the other guys seeing the jealous looks on their faces. "You're really not that dirty tho.." he smiled and carefully looked over towards Chang who was still on the phone. He took his chance to feel Kate up some more and this time groped her breasts harder. The little perv just loved them! He told himself tho it was all to keep her from dozing off.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 40 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 6:27 am

"Shh...your too ...loud" She said to Chang and blinked as she was pulled back into the boys lap. She pouted and looked about the car before she heard the boy speaking to her. "....I feel dirty....I wanna shower..." she sighed softly as she leaned back against him, her back resting against his chest as she leaned her head back against his shoulder. Her ass sat perfectly against the boys ass, and every now and then she wanted to move, but his arms around her kept her from doing so. She had almost nodded off again but was shaken before she was able to.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 40 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 6:23 am

The boy was enjoying feeling her up. He loved how her shapely ass fit perfectly into her hips. Maybe he was getting a little too excited tho because he ended up letting her go when the car hit another bump. Chang shot his eyes forward and pulled the phone away from his mouth. "What the fuck! Do your job and keep her contained!!!" he ordered. The boy nodded and pulled Kate back. He wasn't sure how to really contain her...so he just sat her on his lips and wrapped his arms around her waist to keep her from moving too much. "Hey stay still before you get me in trouble." he frowned but couldn't help but to smile up at Kate. She was a true beauty. Any man who had left her had to be either gay or crazy, maybe both. "You ok?" he asked softly while moving a few strands of hair from her face. The other guys watched, but didn't say anything. Chang was on the phone with Lin so no one dared to speak.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 40 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 6:17 am

Kathrine blinked as she fel herself being picked up from behind. She tilted her head, her soft hues falling on the boy before she tilted her head back against his shoulder and moaned softly, arching her body as she felt the sudden sensation of his hands against her breasts. Her body arched into his, her ass pressing against his groin. Yet another bump was hit that made her stumble forward against Chang, her breasts now pressing into his groin, her hands on his thighs as the boy was pressing into her ass, she let out a low moan against Chang's shirt. Apparently while on such a high dose of pain meds made her....easily excitable.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 40 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 6:10 am

Chang let out a big sigh of relief. He sat back in his seat and closed his eyes. The girl was more trouble then he thought she'd be. "Its fine.." he muttered, opening his eyes. "No you...you weren't in the shower. I just needed to wake you." he smiled softly. When the car hit the bump that knocked her out of her seat Chang spat a long list of curses up towards the driver. He was about to reach over to give Kate a hand, but had to pause. His face began to turn bright pink as her beautiful mounds came into view. He leaned back pressing his hands into his face. How could one girl be so tempting? Suddenly, Chang's head tilted back. His bit down on his lip trying to suppress a moan when he felt her foot pressing into his groin. "D-Damnit help her!!!" he yelled at one of his guys. "Sorry boss..." one of the younger boys whispered who had been sitting across from Kate. He got up and bent down to lift her up. It was a little hard tho with the way the car was moving and bumping. "Ok here we go." he smiled and lifted her up from behind, his hands brushing against her breasts...her incredibly firm breasts. The boy looked up. His boss was currently on the phone and looking in another direction. He pulled Kate up some more why cupping her breasts. He was just a runt so he never got the good woman. Besides, she was loopy from the meds. What was wrong with feeling her up a bit?
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 40 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 5:59 am

"I-I thought you knew" The man said in defense. Kathrine didnt respond to his shaking r him tapping her face. She began to stir as e flung water at her and her soft violet hues opened, staring at him. "Hn...?" she blinked and looked up at Chang as he held her face, making sure she was awake. "did I....fall asleep...in the shower...?....I felt water..." She said while rubbing her eyes. They hit another bump, and with Kathrine's current balance she slid off her seat, her back hitting the legs of the other men. "Hn..." She blinked, tilting her head back and looked up at all of them. "Heh....sorry..." She said with a smile. The way she was positioned gave them all a perfect view of her cleavage thanks to the torn and already small shirt. Her legs were facing Chang, as she attempted to sit up some her leg slipped causing her bare foot to lightly press against his groin, just hard enough for it to be more pleasurable then painful
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 40 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 5:52 am

"Shit! Why didn't you say that soon!?" Chang cursed and turned shaking Kate lightly. "Come on Missy wake up! If you die its gonna be my ass on the line." Chang frowned and very lightly began to tap her face. When that didn't work, he grabbed a water bottle and began to fling a few drops onto her face. In all his frustration he had completely forgotten that she had banged her up. Lin would eat him alive if she died.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40