Two Dimensions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Dimensions

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 39 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 9:56 pm

Lin looked dead into her drunken gaze. She may have still been a bit loopy but he could tell that everything she was saying came from a very real place. "I'm sorry you feel that way hun." he whispered and sat up. He pulled her hands from her face, his grip a little tight on her wrists to make sure she got the message. "But, you're not going anywhere until I get what I want. The sooner I do, the sooner you can leave. Now, like I said I'd rather not make good on my threats. However, I'm a Triad first and foremost. You should keep that in mind." he stated and moved her off his lap and onto the desk. He rose to his feet adjusting his tie with his good hand. "Tin-Tin will take you to your room. Hopefully Shen will wake up either tonight or tomorrow because time is short. You will help me because its the only way you'll be able to help yourself. Either that...or you're going to suffer. Either way, I'm getting what I want. Its up to you to decide how much you go through."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 39 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 9:21 am

Kathrine blinked awake and pushed down on Lin's legs with her hands. "Stop it..." She growled lightly before she sat up a bit, pressing her body against his, her fingers running back through his hair as she looked at him, her hues still filled with a drunken haze. "He...didnt listen before...he never...listens to me...even if...if I cry...and beg..." She said, tears forming in her eyes. "If he....if he wasnt willing....to come back.....what makes....you think he'll....listen now..." She whimpered softly and closed her eyes, the tears slid down her cheeks. "I just....I want to forget..." she whimpered as she sat back in his lap, hiding her face against her hands as she cried softly. "I wont....make a difference...." She whimpered into her hands
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 39 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 9:14 am

Lin bounced her in his lap a few more times. He had to keep her up no matter what. "Kate I really rather not do that. I dont believe in hurting women or children. I'd really like to not have to make good on that threat I gave you. No...I want you to talk to Shen. If you really truly dont care then just think of this as one more thing you have to do to go home." he replied softly and continued bouncing her. Tini shook her head. There was no way Kate would cooperate. She could see how much Kate had been hurt by shen. It wasn't hard to miss.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 39 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 9:10 am

"Not China....I live...in the states...." She said softly as she started to close her eyes. "It...wont take much..." She muttered.... "You...just have....to bruise me...up a bit...and....threaten to...do more.....all...he wants...is to...send me away..." she said softly, her breath growing softer as she began to doz off again.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 39 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 9:07 am

Lin closed his eyes. Something told him that as soon as kate was off her drugs she'd be a handful. "I'll make you a deal." he replied softly. "IF you help me I'll put you on one of my own personal boats. You'll be taken straight to China. You have my word." Lin smiled and wrapped his arms around her a bit tighter. "But the deal only works if you help me out. That means you have to do whatever you have to convince Shen to assist me. He wont, so you'll have to pull your A game. Thats the deal."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 39 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 9:04 am

"...No...." She growled lightly, her hues opening slightly as he kissed her cheek. "Will....you let me go home.....when I'm done..." She asked as she rested her head against his shoulder and looked at him, her soft violet hues still a bit hazed over. "I just....wanna go...home..." she said and she nuzzled her nose against his neck
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 39 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 9:01 am

"So you're telling me that if Shen was no longer hung up on Yoko...you wouldn't want to be with him?" Lin asked. He smiled, wrapping her arms around her again. Right now Kate was more like a kid then a 19 year old girl with an amazing body. "You should wait till she's thinking more clearly." Tini pointed out. Lin shrugged. "WEll I'll be honest, whatever happens between you and Shen aint none of my business. Either way, I'm going to need you to get him to help me. Can you do that Kate?" Lin asked softly and pressed his lips softly against her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 39 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 8:57 am

"I dont....care" She muttered and turned so she straddled him, nuzzling her face into his chest like a child. "He...made his choice...." She muttered as she took in his scent. It was different from Shen's but....somehow it was a bit relaxing. She closed her eyes again, mummbling about how she didnt care anymore
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 39 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 8:55 am

"Well...." Lin sighed and rubbed his hand along the back of his head. "I think that was my fault. You see, I was wishing that you had some sort of connection to Shen. I just happened to be right. I knew that if that was the case Shen would want to protect you as if you were Yoko. What I didn't count on was him losing it and going Rambo on my base...whiche he's gonna be billed for." Lin huffed. "I dont really think he sees you as Yoko...or even her replacement. I just think at that moment when he snapped he looked at you and thought you were her."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 39 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 8:52 am

Kathrine leaned back against him reaching out and slid her fingers along his own as he crushed the pills. She took the water and drank it, licking her lip as she leaned back and shook her head. "He made...his choice...he.....see's....Yoko when....he looks at me.....I.....dont...wanna live...like that....anymore" She muttered, her head dropping as she flicked at the glass on the desk. "I'm.....myself.....not....her" She muttered
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 39 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 8:47 am

Lin let out a hard laugh! He actually cocked his head back a bit. He gazed up at Kate unable to control his laughing. "I can be a softy yes." he smiled. Everytime she poked him he tried nipping her finger. Tini leaned back against the couch crossing her legs. She knew too that Lin was softer then he appeared. It was when he was placed against a corner that the more dangerous side to his personality came out. "Hey Kate." Lin whispered and grab a tall glass of water. He figured that her meds might be wearing off soon if she was feeling pain. He turned his seat so he could crush a few tablets and mixed them into the water. "Here drink this." he smiled, handing her the glass. "Do you think you'd still be willing to help me with Shen? You see, if Shen helps me find the people I want he'll have a chance to get his revenge on the ones who killed Yoko. If he has that..well he'd be all yours wouldn't he?"
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 39 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 8:42 am

"Hn..." She groaned as he started bouncing her in his lap. "Stop..." She said and looked at him, poking him in the cheek as some form of revenge. "But I'm tired....and ...my head is starting to hurt" She said while running her hand through her hair, wincing lightly when her ahnd came to the bump on the back of her head. She looked at Lin and started poking him in the cheek again. "You have...pretty eyes" She said as she moved in his lap, her hands cupping his face as she stared into his hues. "Your a softy crime...lord person.." She said with a smile as she ran her hand through his hair
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 39 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 8:37 am

"Ah Yes..." Lin smiled and bowed his head. "I'm sorry Tini. Yelling was wrong." Lin smiled and leaned back enjoying the scent of mango that came from her bath. He wrapped his arms around, not really in a sleazy way tho. "Well...I guess I'm done here?" Tini blinked and rose to her feet. Lin shook his head. "Stay for a bit. She likes you, right kate?" Lin smiled and bounced a bit in his lap just to be sure she wasn't falling asleep on him. "listen, I need to you to resist falling alseep. I know its hard, but I need you to try. You do that and I'll give you something nice."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 39 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 8:29 am

"Ow...ow...ow...!" Kathrine whined softly and tried to push Tini's hand away from her ear. "But im...sleeepy" She yawned and blinked when Lin yelled at Tini. She sat up and hugged Tini and shook her finger at Lin. "No yelling...at Tini...!" She said before she was motioned over. She stood up and with some stumbling she made it over to Lin's desk. First she had wrapped her arms around him from behind and buried her face against his neck. "Be nice...to Tini" She muttered before she slid into Lin's lap and curled up against him and rested her head on his shoulder
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 39 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 8:25 am

Tini let out a deep sigh. Just when she thought she was out of the woods she saw Kate falling asleep...again! "Damnit girl!" Tini spat and grabbed hold of her ear giving it a nice pinch. "What part of we cant let you sleep dont you understand?" she frowned. "Tini." came the suddenly boom of Lin's voice. "Be more gentle." the mafia boss smiled as he ended his call. "Screw you. I'd like to see you deal with her." Tini growled and pulled back on Kate's ear some more. Lin let out a long sigh. "Fine the. Come here Kate." he smiled and patted his lap. Tini raised a brow. She glared daggers at Lin. Maybe he was more of a slime ball then she thought.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 39 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 8:19 am

Kathrine lightly whined as she was forced awake once again and stumbled into Tini against the couch. "Hn....sorry...." She said with a soft chuckle. As she tried to prop herself up,her low cut jeans slid down a tad bit, giving Lin an even better view of her ass. She rolled onto her side and laid on the couch, rolling off of Tini in the process. she nuzzled the couch happily and closed her eyes
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 39 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 8:14 am

Tini bit her bottom lip. She'd have to just put up with Kate for now. She led her to Lin's office. The Triad was currently on the phone. He looked up Kate smiling and signaled Tini to help her sit down. Unfortunately, Kate decided to sit on the floor instead of the couch. Tini pulled Kate up. She practically had to drag the girl over to the couch and fell over, pulling Kate on top. "L-Lin-san a little help over here?" Tini frowned. Lin sat back in his seat. He had a nice view of Kate's ass. Plus, the sight of the girl's bodies pressing together wasn't one he could possibly pass up. He looked at Tini giving her a thumbs up while he continued his conversation. "Jerk..." Tini muttered and tried pushing Kate off her.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 39 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 8:08 am

"I dont...wanna!..." She pouted and crossed her arms and chucked softly. She walked after Tini and hugged her arm against her as she had done with the men. "Lets....go to.... Lin....he'll....be more fun" She said as she spun around in a circle ad laughed softly. She followed Tini to Lin's office and hugged the girl and looked to Lin. "I like her, she's fun" Kathrine said as she sat on the ground after letting go of Tini's arm. She yawned and started to doze off once again
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 39 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 8:04 am

Tini watched her get dressed. As far as she could tell Kate could at least dress herself. Tho, Tini was slightly worried about how Kate's boobs looked more...plumpish. "Well...its gonna have to do." she sighed and shook her head slowly. She bent down scooping Kate's dirty clothes into her arms and was about to open the door. "Well I have orders to bring you to Lin. However if you wish to see Shen I can take you to him for a moment or two. He's resting tho we had to tie him up just to be safe." Tini stated and opened the bathroom door letting all the steam flow out. "Come on. I'll take you to him."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 39 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 7:57 am

"Heheh, you seem waaaay....too worried.....just...chill" She said with a chuckle and headed to the closet. She put the clothes on, She was a 34 D but they there wasnt any D cups in there. She squeezed into the largest C cup which wound up pushing her breasts up, actually making them look a bit bigger. She put her top on and spun around, stumbling a bit. "Where is...Chang....or...Lin...or....uh....Shen" She said, apparently not caring which one she was brought to
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 39 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 7:53 am

"Wait a sec hun!" Tini screamed and slammed the door shut before it opened too much. "Hun...I understand you been medicated..." Tini sighed and placed a hand over her chest to stop her racing heart. "But you really need to be aware of where you are. This is a base for the Triads. This aint your home." Tini explained and with a sigh, pointed towards a closet to Kate's left where her clothes were waiting. "I bought you some underware too. I wasn't sure what your bra size was so try on the ones in there. If none of them fit I'll just get the size from your dirty one."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 39 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 7:48 am

"Hn...."She tilted her head, enjoying the dizzy feeling it gave her to do such. She let Tin finish drying her off without protest. Had she been her normal self she would have refused help of any kind. "New clothes....yay...where...are they?" She asked as she dropped the towel from around her and headed for the door to open it, not understanding that she was not in a normal house and that the door she put her hand on led out to the hall
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 39 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 7:44 am

"Huh?" Tin blinked, twice. She was right in the middle of drying Kate's legs when she had asked her question. "Didn't Chang tell you? We bought you and Shen to another one of our bases. Shen...kinda destroyed the other one from what I was told. Lin has ordered everyone to treat you super special. He needs you in peek health to keep Shen from going bonkers again." Tin explained, tho that was the limit to the info she'd been given by Lin. She herself felt that she didn't need to more anymore then what he had told her anyway. "Alright lets dry your hair now." Tin smiled and grabbed another towel. "I have some clothes that should be your size. I made sure to give you something classy to wear. Lin is a gentlemen but some of his boys are pigs."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 39 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 7:39 am

Kathrine blinked and gasped, coughing lightly. "Ugh...." She sighed. She let Tini finish washing her before she awkwardly got out of the tub, having to use Tini for support to keep her from slipping and falling. She shivered and wrapped the towel given to her around her and dizzily looked around. "Where...am I?" She asked confused and looked at the girl, tryig to focus her hues.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 39 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 7:35 am

"Oooooo a teacher hmm?" Tini grinned. As the mood suddenly changed though it became clear that she needed to change the subject. Before she got a chance tho Kate began to dose off. She pulled her the girl back up and splash some water in her face to wake her up. "Sorry hun but Lin said we cant let you fall asleep for at least a few hours. You hit your head pretty hard." she apologized. Once she was done washing Kate's hair she started on her back and washed the back of her neck. She smelled allot better, tho Tin had doubts that Chang's boys would have complained either way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))   You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature)) - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

You Can't Save Me ((Yugo,Mature))
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next