Two Dimensions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Dimensions

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

The Beginning ((Yugo,R))

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

The Beginning ((Yugo,R)) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beginning ((Yugo,R))   The Beginning ((Yugo,R)) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 8:20 am

"Ah...S-Squall" She moaned softly and wound up pouting when he pulled back. A soft blush crossed her own cheeks as she looked down at her breasts. "W-well...for now...they are....still all yours..." She said softly. She tilted her head back in a soft gasp as he continued to thrilling sensations on her other breast, moaning softly as his fingers slid into her, pumping into her. She spread her legs for him, her hands sliding up along his shoulders and around his neck as she moaned
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning ((Yugo,R))   The Beginning ((Yugo,R)) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 8:16 am

Squall closed his eyes. His slightly coiled around her nipple, squeezing it just enough to help the flow of her milk. A few drop rolled down his tongue. He pulled back, exposing the bud to the cool air of the night. His face brightened as he stared down at his mate with a slight blush. "That is good. I'm surprised..." he blinked and quickly lowered his head to her other breast. He wanted to give both equal attention. Meanwhile, his fingers continued to toy with her entrance. He leaned his body a bit more into hers causing her legs to spread more. He looked up, his brown eyes shining brightly as he curled two of his fingers inside her and began to pump them in and out. He brought the thrusts of his fingers up to match the pace he was using to suck on her breasts.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning ((Yugo,R))   The Beginning ((Yugo,R)) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 8:11 am

"Hnn....gods..." She moaned softly Her body slightly arched as his mouth worked her nipples. The moment his fingers slid along her entrance she shivered and her milk slowly began to flow against his tongue. "Ahhn....ah" She moaned softly, her ears folding back in complete bliss
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning ((Yugo,R))   The Beginning ((Yugo,R)) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 8:07 am

Squall pouted a little when she released his member. He was already rock hard even tho she hadn't jerked him too much. He looked up, seeing how body relaxed and was already reacting to his simple touches. "Well mines well start." he thought to himself and pressed his warm lips against one of her breasts while his hand caressed the other. His lips parted taking her nub into his mouth, then closed sucking on it. His skilled tongue slid over the nub, stimulating it while he sucked harder, trying to coax her milk to flow. Just for fun, he moved his free hand between her legs. A small grin formed on his lips as his tongue flicked back and forth over his nipple. His hand was rolling the other nub between his fingers while the other rubbed his mate's womanhood.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning ((Yugo,R))   The Beginning ((Yugo,R)) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 8:03 am

"A-ahn..."She moaned softly. "Its...not your fault...I should have been working the milk out since the baby isnt here yet to drink it" She said with a lightly blush. She returned his kiss, moaning as his lips slowly made their way down to her breasts. "Ahn....hn..." she moaned, tilting her head back, her hand letting go of his length as a soft pleasure ran through her body. She knew it wouldnt feel this good with the baby, but god damn it felt good with how he touched her
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning ((Yugo,R))   The Beginning ((Yugo,R)) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 7:58 am

Squall wondered just how much milk she had flowing. He couldn't recall her ever pumping herself..tho there were times when he had left her alone to hunt. It was never for too long tho, only 15-20 minutes max and he had made a point to stay within shouting distance. "I'm sorry." He whispered, tho he really hadn't done anything. "I'll be extra gentle with them then." he smiled. His body leaned forward pressing his lips against hers briefly. Slowly, he began to move his warm lips down her neck giving her a few nips here and there. His long tongue rolled down over the kisses and nips he had left behind till he to her breasts. He paused and blew his warm breath over one of her nipples before teasing the nub with a few skillful flicks of his tongue.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning ((Yugo,R))   The Beginning ((Yugo,R)) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 7:52 am

Lily shivered and groaned softly as his hands began working her breasts. Her hand continued to slowly stroke him, she was honestly a bit distracted from how good it felt to have him massaging her breasts for her... why she hadnt asked him to do it before, she had no idea... "Hn....it....is" She said as he commented on how painful they must of been
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning ((Yugo,R))   The Beginning ((Yugo,R)) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 7:49 am

Squall blinked twice as he was pulled back down. His eyes widened a bit. His member almost instantly came to life with a single stroke from her fingers. He wasn't exactly pent up, but there had been a decline in their sex life. It was expected tho, so he had never complained about it. Rather, he set his mind on preparing for their child's birth..or at least tried to. "Mm..." Squall moaned deeply. "That sounds like a pretty sweet deal. I've been wanting to taste these." he smiled and slid his warm fingers slowly along her swollen breasts. He could tell just from touching them how full of milk they were. "Wow...this must be painful.." Squall blinked, groping her breasts softly so he wouldn't cause her anymore discomfort then what she was already feeling
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning ((Yugo,R))   The Beginning ((Yugo,R)) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 7:44 am

"Hn...not me...their so swollen from the milk..." She mittered as she slowly massaged her breasts. "I've never felt so top heavy..." She said and took his hand, pulling him down toward her. "Hn...no....I dont want you to get ut yet either" She said as she slid her hand down between him and slid her fingers along his length. "You should help me massage my breasts for me...in return...I'll help you release" She said with a soft grin
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning ((Yugo,R))   The Beginning ((Yugo,R)) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 7:40 am

Squall closed his eyes. He shivered a bit feeling her fingers running down his body. He gazed down at her with a loving smile. "Sweetie I love your body. You're every bit as beautiful as you were a few months ago. Besides...I rather like your increased cup size." Squall grinned and moved back down into the water. "You ready to come out?" he asked, offering her a hand like he normally did. Sometimes it took a few pulls to get her up and going.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning ((Yugo,R))   The Beginning ((Yugo,R)) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 7:35 am

"Hn...elk fur is a bit thick....Deer skin is much lighter...I could ware a small top, enough to cover my chest and...well another skirt would do just fine" She said with a smile. Her hues traveled up along his body. God she could sit there all day and marvel at his body. She lifted her hand and slid her fingers down his abs and to the base of his length. "God, you have an amazing body...I cant wait to have mine back to myself" She said while poking her own stomach
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning ((Yugo,R))   The Beginning ((Yugo,R)) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 7:30 am

"So be it." Squall smiled and kissed her softly. "Actually, while I was hunting the other day I spotted a spot that would do nicely. Tho, I'm not sure how well you'll be able to see the stars." he told her and looked up. Soon the seasons would change and the weather would become warmer even though they had made a point to stay on high ground. "I guess I'll need to make us some lighter clothes. I cant have you sweating to death." Squall smiled and rose out of the water stretching his arms above his muscular body.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning ((Yugo,R))   The Beginning ((Yugo,R)) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 7:16 am

"Hm...I liked the set up of the one mountain base we had. Our first one. "I'd like something like that, that way we can be somewhere safe, with enough food to last us awhile, and I'd be able to dig my own little birthing den next to the actual den" She said softly and thoughtfully. "I enjoyed being able to see the stars so clearly" She commented with a smile and nuzzled against him
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning ((Yugo,R))   The Beginning ((Yugo,R)) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 6:52 am

"Sorry. I couldn't resist." Squall chuckled as he moved by her side. Somehow they had managed to sneak her into a wolf pack to be checked on. Squall was thrilled to know that so far the baby was healthy, maybe too healthy. He or she seemed to take joy out of kicking and clawing Lily's womb. "How far along do you think you are?" Squall asked as he leaned his head back against a tall rock. "We should start making plans, find somewhere you'd like to have the baby now rather then waiting."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning ((Yugo,R))   The Beginning ((Yugo,R)) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 6:47 am

Lily gasped when he jumped into the spring and lightly glared at him. Hot spring is not for splashing" se growled lightly but eased up after that. "Thats because it keeps growing" She said and poked at her belly. She leaned into his kiss, returning it lovingly. before leaning back and sighing. "God the hot water feels good..." She said softly
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning ((Yugo,R))   The Beginning ((Yugo,R)) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 6:40 am

"Coming!" Squall called. He came running out from the trees and jumped in doing a cannon ball. It shot hot water all over them. When his head popped up he shot Lily an evil grin and splashed her playfully. Even though she had gotten rounder he still loved her and made a point to let her know every day..or at least he tried. They had, had a few fights, but had managed to make up. The only thing he hadn't gotten a chance to do was taste her breasts milk. Her moods had become a little harder to judge, but so far the morning had been a peaceful one. "You've really grown." Squall smiled as he slam over to her. He ran his claws lightly over her baby bump and leaned in kissing her lips.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning ((Yugo,R))   The Beginning ((Yugo,R)) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 6:34 am

Lily rested her head against his chest, relaxed by his embrace. She closed her eyes and quickly fell asleep in the safty of her her mates arms. A month went by of them traveling from one place to the next to avoid detection from either sides. Lily's belly had grown, she now had a nice little baby bump. She sat up and ran her hands over her belly as she bathed in the hot springs to help relax her nerves. They had a few more fights a few of which Lily had to apologize for due to her over sensativity.... "Squall, get in here, the water is amazing" she called out to him
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning ((Yugo,R))   The Beginning ((Yugo,R)) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 6:26 am

"Really?" Squall blinked and cocked his head back a little. "Thats the first time anyone has ever called me that." Squall laughed. He sat up to close the leaf like door to their shelter before returning to his mate's loving arms. "Night Lily." Squall whispered. Tomorrow he'd see about finding someone to trade supplies with. He'd also have to figure out how they were going to get her checked out. He wanted to be sure that their baby was healthy.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning ((Yugo,R))   The Beginning ((Yugo,R)) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 6:16 am

"You are such a romancer" She said with a chuckle as she returned each of his loving kisses. "Hn...I love you Squall....very much" She said. She honestly couldnt really picture a future without him now. Before they were enemies...now they were lovers and mates with a pup on the way. What more could a girl ask for? "It's late my love....we should try and get some sleep" She said softly and she nuzzled up against his chest
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning ((Yugo,R))   The Beginning ((Yugo,R)) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 6:11 am

"Yume or S.J huh? I like them both. "Squall smiled against her lips. He pulled away, but only so he could gaze down into her lovely bright blue eyes. He gently ran his finger tips along her cheek and tucked one of her bangs behind her ear. "You really think so? You know its funny, the thought only rarely entered my mind. But the moment I made up my mind to ask you to be my mate...it was all I could think about. Even if we couldn't have a child I knew you were the person I wanted to be with. I couldn't just let you walk away once our little week of passion was over." he told her and leaned down kissing her softly. He held the kiss for a few minutes, enjoying the softness of her lips.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning ((Yugo,R))   The Beginning ((Yugo,R)) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 6:02 am

Her ears flattened. "Um....I think if it was a girl she would wind up hating you for coming up with such a name, and me for actually naming her that" She said with a shake of her head. "No...if its a girl....I'd like her name to be Yume.....because she'd be my dream come true....If it's a boy....well....I suppose we could call him S.J. for short" she said with a soft chuckle. She returned his passionate kiss, running her hands through his hair. "I think you will make a fine father" she said
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning ((Yugo,R))   The Beginning ((Yugo,R)) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 5:58 am

"I dont know." Squall laughed. "Its like a legacy thing. Tho you know what?" he grinned as his body shot up a second time. "If its a girl we can name her after me too! We'll call her...Squallia!!" he laughed. Sad thing was Squall wasn't completely serious, well..maybe only half serious. He laid back down nuzzling his nose into Lily's neck lovingly. If he had a tail it would have been wagging just like hers. "I love you so much.." he mumbled and pressed his lips tenderly into her neck before moving up to her lips claiming them in a firey kiss. "Hehe you're going to be the mother of my child. I'm really liking the image of that."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning ((Yugo,R))   The Beginning ((Yugo,R)) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 5:52 am

"Hn...why do all men want their eldest sons so be names after themselves?" She asked with a soft chuckle. She thought for a moment before smiling. "I dunno, I think either would be fun, so long as its healthy" she said softly. She lightly kissed his lips and laid back with him. "Hm....a boy....or a girl..." She said thoughtfully.... trying to think what it would be like with one or the other
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning ((Yugo,R))   The Beginning ((Yugo,R)) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 5:46 am

"Well..." Squall began and blushed a little. "I always thought that if I had a son...it would be cool to name him after me." he grinned. His brown eyes grew bright at the thought. "I haven't thought of any names for a girl tho." he stated and suddenly sat up, his lips inches away from hers. "Which one do you want, a boy or a girl?" he asked. He was starting to get excited now that she wasn't shooting down the idea of being pregnant. "I think girls are harder to raise, but I wouldn't mind having a little daddies girl running around us." Squall chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning ((Yugo,R))   The Beginning ((Yugo,R)) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 5:40 am

"Names?" She asked as she watched him lay back while she started working on her third steak. She looked up at the sky with a thoughful expression. "I havent....When I was told I was barren I never put in the heartach to think of names" She said and looked to him. "Do you have any names?" She asked and took another bite of her meat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning ((Yugo,R))   The Beginning ((Yugo,R)) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Beginning ((Yugo,R))
Page 2 of 23Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next