Two Dimensions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Dimensions

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

The Beginning ((Yugo,R))

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

The Beginning ((Yugo,R)) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beginning ((Yugo,R))   The Beginning ((Yugo,R)) - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 5:37 am

"No no go ahead and eat love." Squall smiled. Once his steaks were done he began to eat alongside her. He had plenty to keep him going so he wasn't concerned about how he had split the portions. "Mm I should cook more often. These are pretty good." Squall grinned as he finished up. He used a fresh leaf to wipe his mouth and laid back on the ground. "Hey...have you thought of names? You know, I mean if its a girl we'll need something special to name her. We'll need the same if its a boy too."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning ((Yugo,R))   The Beginning ((Yugo,R)) - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 5:28 am

Lily's ears perked seeing her large portions and looked to him. "Are you sure?, you can have one of them back, I dont want you going hungry just because I'm a black hole at the moment" she said. She leaned down and started to eat one of the stakes, her tail still wagging happily. "Its so good!" she said happily. Older deer meat was always so tender
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning ((Yugo,R))   The Beginning ((Yugo,R)) - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 5:19 am

"Whats wrong with it? It shows off your figure. Also, I thought that if your boobs got bigger you'd need a little more room." he stated a wide devilish grin. When she hugged him, he leaned in kissing her softly. He couldn't help but to admire just how quickly her mood had changed. She was happy, probably happier then he'd ever seen her. She was smiling from ear to ear and her seemed to wag none stop. "Foods done." Squall smiled and used a stick to place three thick steaks on a leaf that sat in front of Lily. Squall's portions were still on the fire. He liked them well done so he'd let them cook for a few more minutes.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning ((Yugo,R))   The Beginning ((Yugo,R)) - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 5:09 am

As she walked back she was blushing lightly. "Did you really have to make a skirt for me" She said shyly as she lightly pulled it down a little. She didnt need to bother with the cloak as much since her own fur kept her warm just fine. Her tail wagged happily, smelling the meat. She sat down and hugged him lovingly. "Smells great!" She said
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning ((Yugo,R))   The Beginning ((Yugo,R)) - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 4:59 am

"Thank you." Squall smiled, and turned to watch her leave. Once she was out of sight he set to work on skinning the deer and cutting up the meat. He figured that Lily would need a bit more since she was eating for two so he made sure her steaks were on the heavy side. By the time she came back she'd see that the deer stakes were cooked just the way she liked. He was kinda trying to make up for being a jerk to her earlier in the day even if a part of him still thought it wasn't that big a deal.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning ((Yugo,R))   The Beginning ((Yugo,R)) - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 4:54 am

She shifted back to her human form and stretched her body. "Hn...That should fill us both, easily" She said with a smile. Her tail still wagging she walked into their new cave and leaned over, grabbing her new elk hide clothes. She walked out and over to Squall, kissing his cheek. The cave is wonderful" She said with a smile before she walked off to the small stream she had found before, to wash up
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning ((Yugo,R))   The Beginning ((Yugo,R)) - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 4:50 am

Squall took a step back to admire his work. He turned just in time to see Lily dragging not a rabbit, but a dear big enough to feed the both of them for the night. "Wow you never miss a chance to impress." Squall blinked as he looked the animal over. "Our shelter and bed are done too. As long as it doesn't get too windy we should be fine." he smiled and leaned down pulling the animal closer to the fire. "I'll start skinning and cooking. You can wash up if you want. Your clothes are inside."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning ((Yugo,R))   The Beginning ((Yugo,R)) - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 10:06 pm

Lily fazed into her wolf form and walked off into the small woods. She sniffed around and came upon an old buck, looking like he was about ready to die. She took her place and in one swift move closed her fangs around his neck and gave him a quick painless death. She dragged the small old buck back to the campfire, her tail wagging happily
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning ((Yugo,R))   The Beginning ((Yugo,R)) - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 9:49 pm

"Sounds good to me." Squall smiled. "Just make sure that you stay close. I think we'll be ok on this ridge, but you cant be too careful." Squall stated. When they got back to camp Squall immediately went work on their shelter. He did the same thing he did with the last one. He had their shelter up within an hour. His only concern was that if the winds became too violent their home and probably themselves would be blown away.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning ((Yugo,R))   The Beginning ((Yugo,R)) - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 9:12 am

Lily returned the kiss and looked at him as he cupped her cheeks in his strong hands. "Hn...actually I was hoping I could go look for another rabbit or something..." She said while looking down at her stomach. She got up, grabbing the canteen and walked back with him to the camp. "If we can find more big game, we can keep their furs as trading items too" She said
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning ((Yugo,R))   The Beginning ((Yugo,R)) - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 9:10 am

"I understand." Squall smiled happily. He was sure there would be more fights between them before their baby was born. He'd just have to suck it up and apologize, which would be a serious challenge for him. He leaned forward planting a passionate kiss on her lips. His hands gently cupped her cheeks as he moaned softly against her lips. "So, shall we go back? I still need to make our shelter. It probably wouldn't hurt to for you to gather some berries or something too."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning ((Yugo,R))   The Beginning ((Yugo,R)) - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 9:07 am

Lily's ears slowly perked as he took her hands in his and apologized for earlier. She leaned back against him and lightly smiled as he made the comment of always being all over her body. "It has to be....thats how I was birthed, and my parents before me, and them. Its how wolves have always birthed...." she said, her voice a bit softer now. "When I...know everything is okay, then I can bring the pup out for you to see" she said softly
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning ((Yugo,R))   The Beginning ((Yugo,R)) - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 8:58 am

"You really expect me to wait outside some hole in the ground???" Squall blinked. He closed his eyes and took in a deep breath. If her hormones were going to be raging he'd really have to watch himself. "Ok." he stated and moved closer to her. He took her hands in his and interlaced their fingers. "First off, I'm sorry about the fat joke. You know I love your body. I'm always all over it." he smiled, hoping that would at least take her frown away. "I'll be careful, and I'm sorry again. I'm also sorry if I came off...jerkish." he replied softly. "As for the birth, if you really wanna do it in a hole thats fine. I'll wait outside. As long as I can be close in case anything goes wrong I'll be happy."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning ((Yugo,R))   The Beginning ((Yugo,R)) - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 8:54 am

"You can be.....you can wait outside the hole I dig for myself" She said as she lightly glared at him. "I'm still pissed at you for that 'heavy' comment you made about me" She growled lightly. "You might...not be able to joke around like normal with me right now...." She muttered looking off to the side, obviously still sulking about being called fat
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning ((Yugo,R))   The Beginning ((Yugo,R)) - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 8:50 am

"I'm...sure they do." Squall sighed as she pulled away. He looked up at her, giving her a thoughtful expression. "Not all that different. The females transform and fly somewhere high, really high. The males build a nest, but thats pretty much it. Normally the male doesn't see the kid for at least two weeks. However this isn't a normal situation." Squall explained softly. The sarcasm he normally used within his voice faded. "I love you. I cant let you just go off by yourself to birth our child. I need to be around."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning ((Yugo,R))   The Beginning ((Yugo,R)) - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 8:45 am

Her ears flattened as he rubbed her stomach and spoke about how they should prepare. "She wolves....become bitches when the hormones hit.." She growled lightly and pulled away from him. Usually the men just stayed out of the womens way once they were carrying... "How the hell does a female dragon birth..." She growled while holding her stomach. "We dig a den and birth them in our animal forms..." She said
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning ((Yugo,R))   The Beginning ((Yugo,R)) - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 8:41 am

"Yes they do." Squall smiled and took a knee beside her. "Did you feel them?" he asked, his eyes on her belly which had in fact became a little more round. Her figure hadn't changed too much tho from what he could tell. He leaned against her running his hand over her belly. "Lily..I think regardless we get you checked or not...we both need to accept the fact that somehow you did become pregnant. Now, since the child will be a hybrid we should probably start taking precautions. We need to make sure you eat right. Also, I have no idea what birthing a hybrid will be like...so I suppose we should make sure that you get plenty of exercise so your body will still be fit."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning ((Yugo,R))   The Beginning ((Yugo,R)) - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 8:36 am

"Ugh...my stomach...." She growled softly while holding it. She paused a moment, holding her stomach before letting out a shay sigh. The pain passed as she sat up rubbing her belly. it had gotten a tad rounder. "Ugh....Baby dragons have talons dont they..." She growled softly. Unlike most creatures it only took wolves 3 to 4 months to birth cubs... and she was already a month in
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning ((Yugo,R))   The Beginning ((Yugo,R)) - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 8:31 am

SQuall completely ignored her growling. tho he did make sure to keep an eye on her location at all times. His nose wasn't as good as hers but his vision was superior. He closed his eyes one more time trying to relax a bit before he had to get back to work, When he opened his eyes again tho and saw that Lily was leaning foward he got up and flew over towards the stream. "Everything ok?" he asked and landed by her side.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning ((Yugo,R))   The Beginning ((Yugo,R)) - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 8:23 am

Lily blinked as he pushed the other half of the third rabbit back toward her. She thanked him and ate it, throwing the bones of the rabbit into the fire. She lightly growled as she got up to go looking for water. She knew he was making reasonable demands, it was just the way he said everything that was pissing her off. She walked along the top of the mountain carrying their water container. She leaned down in front of a small creek and filled the canteen before lapping up some water herself. She winced and grabbed hold of her stomach and a sudden sharp twinge of pain passed through her. "F-fuck" She growled
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning ((Yugo,R))   The Beginning ((Yugo,R)) - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 8:18 am

Squall ate in silence. He didn't have too much to say to Lily at the moment. However, when he saw her splitting the third rabbit he pushed the whole thing over towards her. "Eat. I know just one wasn't enough." he stated. "I'm full anyway." he sighed softly and closed his eyes letting a breeze blow through his hair. "I'll start on our shelter in a moment." he whispered, his eyes still closed. "We need water tho. If you could find some with your nose that would be great."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning ((Yugo,R))   The Beginning ((Yugo,R)) - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 8:12 am

"No I'm not going to let it go, that was a mean thing to tease about" She growled and turned her back to him. When the rabbit was done she gave him one, herself one, and split the third one in half for them to split. She started eating without a word, her ears still flat against her head
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning ((Yugo,R))   The Beginning ((Yugo,R)) - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 8:09 am

"Oh my god! For the last time I never called you fat. Just let it go please." Squall groaned. He wasn't going to apologize, not when they normally teased each other on a daily bases. He spent the next few minutes focusing on their clothes. He didn't have enough pelt to make under garments for them, but he had managed to make two pairs of pants, a top for her, and a shirt for him. In addition he used whatever he had left to make them jackets for the cold nights. Once he was done he got up and placed the clothes by the fire. His eyes shifted down towards the meat. He knew she was starving so he'd let her have most of it.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning ((Yugo,R))   The Beginning ((Yugo,R)) - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 8:00 am

"Because I'm nervous and scared, I may be pregnant and here you are calling me fat, and accusing me of shit I didnt even have anything to do with" She snapped back and grabbed the rabbits. She started to skin them, growling under her breath. During the time he had spent hunting she had made a fire. She gutted the rabbits and set them over the fire to cook
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning ((Yugo,R))   The Beginning ((Yugo,R)) - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 7:56 am

"God knows where? I know exactly where I am." Squall blinked. He was starting to get a little frustrated and he wasn't the type to sit back and take shit from anyone, not even his mate. "Just relax. I asked a simple question is all. Why are you so sensitive all of a sudden?" he sighed and extended his wings. From the air he'd better be able to see any game racing across the forest floor. He was gone for maybe ten...15 minutes before he came back with three hares. "Found you lunch." he stated flatly and placed the rabbits down in front of her. "I also made some make shift thread so I'll be working on our clothes. Can you cook these?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning ((Yugo,R))   The Beginning ((Yugo,R)) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Beginning ((Yugo,R))
Page 3 of 23Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 23  Next