Two Dimensions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Dimensions

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

The Beginning ((Yugo,R))

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 21, 22, 23
AuthorMessage
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

The Beginning ((Yugo,R)) - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beginning ((Yugo,R))   The Beginning ((Yugo,R)) - Page 23 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 8:22 am

"Are you a complete idiot??" Squall blinked and rose to his feet. He washed up a bit, but kept his shirt and pants on. If it rained hard enough to flood the hole we would drown from the pressure. Just how young are you??" Squall asked. While he himself was about..18ish in human years his physical body looked somewhat younger, but still well put together. "Anyway, how is your head? I trust the bleeding has stopped and you can walk without fainting hm?"
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning ((Yugo,R))   The Beginning ((Yugo,R)) - Page 23 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 8:18 am

Lily didnt flinch as he spoke. She ran her fingers through her hair, her tail wagged slightly, giving him peeks of her well rounded ass. Surprisingly enough, wolves enjoyed being complimented about their ears or tails. When she finished washing her body she dressed herself once again and looked around. "Too bad, it wont rain enough to flood the hole so we could swim out" She said with a light sigh. Sure enough, the rain subsided to a light sprinkle once again. She removed the bandage on her forehead, her wound having healed.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning ((Yugo,R))   The Beginning ((Yugo,R)) - Page 23 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 8:10 am

"You've got a nice tail.." came the sudden taunting sound of Squall's voice. He had been awake from the moment she began to strip..he just hadn't said anything. His eyes moved up along her body. He was sure she'd be able to feel his gaze. He wondered how'd she react if he reached out to touch. The question filled his mind with different possibilities, all of them negative. Sitting up, he removed his dirt covered jacket so that only his white t shirt was left. The rain felt nice, so refreshing. His eyes never left her body though. He admired it. Her form was almost perfect.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning ((Yugo,R))   The Beginning ((Yugo,R)) - Page 23 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 8:04 am

When morning came Lily's blue hues slowly opened feeling a light sprinkle against her skin. She sat up and looked up toward the sky where dark gray sky looked down on her. The sprinkle began to turn to rain. Lily stood up and began to undress, she didnt seem to care at the moment if the dragon was awake or not. Wolves prefurred to be clean, and she was covered in dirt, swear and blood, rain was the perfect thing to wash it all away. She slid her hands along her dirtied body, wiping away the dirt and blood leaving behind soft pale skin. she of cours kept her back to the dragon despite the fact he was asleep
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning ((Yugo,R))   The Beginning ((Yugo,R)) - Page 23 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 7:58 am

"Good." Squall smiled and turned around. He wouldn't mind taking a nap to rebuild his strength. However, he never made a move to get up. No, he decided to lay down right next to her and kept his back pressed against her own. It was strange. Most dragons would have chosen to stay on the other side of the hole, but Squall didn't. Why? DId he just enjoy messing with her or did he enjoy being close to her. It was probably more of the first answer..or was it?
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning ((Yugo,R))   The Beginning ((Yugo,R)) - Page 23 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 7:50 am

Lily growled as his back pressed against hers. He was determined to get an answer from her. "Fine" She muttered and closed her eyes, her tail tapping against the ground. Her head was aching....she needed to sleep... hopefully her agreeing to the truce between them would shut him up long enough to let her find the sleep she sought
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning ((Yugo,R))   The Beginning ((Yugo,R)) - Page 23 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 7:47 am

"Oh...so its respect you desire hm?" Squall blinked and pulled back his sword. He placed the butt of the blade over his shoulder. "You wolves really want to be scene as equals dont you?" Squall asked and let out a small sigh. He scratched the back of his head with his free hand while watching her pace back and forth. "Well I'm not here to argue politics. I suppose I could show you some respect, but only if you cooperate with me." he stated and moved to sit right behind her. He seemed to enjoy invading her space. He strong back leaned up against her own. He looked over his shoulder. His nose was filled with her natural earthy scent. It wasn't...too bad, at least not so bad that he felt like vomiting. "So?"
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning ((Yugo,R))   The Beginning ((Yugo,R)) - Page 23 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 7:38 am

Lily didnt flinch as he came at her with his sword drawn. She glared at him, showing no fear of death, but anger once again. "Treat me with some respect and Maybe I'd be willing" She growled. She blinked....noticing the strong scent eminating from him. She shut her eyes and pushed her hand against his chest to force him out of her personal space once again. "Do what you need to but if your not going to do it, then....just leave me alone" She said and turned away from him. She paced once more before laying down with a sigh...
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning ((Yugo,R))   The Beginning ((Yugo,R)) - Page 23 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 7:31 am

"So you're easily angered?" Squall blinked taking a few steps back. "Doesn't mean you lack discipline?" he asked while tilting his head to the side innocently. He waved his hand though dismissing the idea. "Well that doesn't matter. I want out of here, but will probably need your help. However...if you're unwilling..." Squall stated and in a flash drew his blade and jammed into the rock behind her, just an inch from her face. "Perhaps I'll use your bones to build me a ladder. I'd rather not however. Bones cant talk and are rather dull.."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning ((Yugo,R))   The Beginning ((Yugo,R)) - Page 23 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 7:22 am

Lily ignored him and looked away, When he stood and invaded her space once again she let out a low snarl as he smiled at her and offered a truce. She stared at him dumb founded. They were in the middle of a war and he was offering a truce between them? He'd easily outlive her, what point was there to make a truce with her. Her blue hues sharpened and she sent him a deadly glare. "Stop refurring to me as a mutt or a dog you cold hearted snake" She snarled and pushed him away from her. "Maybe I am too stubborn to accept, your high and mighty attitude pisses me off" She growled. Wolves were nothing without their packs to rely on....she knew she was inferior to him by herself
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning ((Yugo,R))   The Beginning ((Yugo,R)) - Page 23 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 7:15 am

Squall listened quietly to everything she said. He ripped off another piece of meat, but soon could no longer hold back his laughs. "You know that sense of pride will be the undoing of your kind." Squall chuckled. It was rare for him to show emotion, but he could when and if he wanted to. He also found his new room mate to be very amusing so it made it easier. "Well I'm sure that hell will freeze over before someone comes looking for you. However, I have no intention of dying in such a place." Squall stated and rose to his feet. Once again, he invaded her personal space. He was standing in front of her slightly leaning over so that their faces weren't too far apart. He didn't appear to be threatened by her warnings either. "So what do you say we sign a truce hm? I'm sure there are things you'd rather do then die. If we work together perhaps we can come up with something. Or...are you too stubborn to accept my aide mutt?" Squall grinned, giving her yet another insult. He knew full well that wolves hated being referred to as mutts or dogs...which was exactly why he enjoyed using the names.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning ((Yugo,R))   The Beginning ((Yugo,R)) - Page 23 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 7:07 am

"we have our pride" She growled lightly at his comment. "You could say its our deadly sin..." She muttered and ripped off another piece of meat. Of course it was tasteless...it was rations, something to give the body enough calories to make it through another day. When he sat next to her, her white ears flattered and she scooted away from him, her tail raised in a dominent fashion. "I dont....I want and hope my pack mates find me, or else I die and rot down here....If I could faze into my wolf form, I'd be able to dig my way through the thick moss, but with my abilities limited to that of a human, not even my claws can make it through the moss...." She muttered while looking down at her claws, her ears drooping slightly at the though of being trapped... wolves were used to freedom... being able to go where they pleased...
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning ((Yugo,R))   The Beginning ((Yugo,R)) - Page 23 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 6:59 am

"Oh really? So..a wolf will starve before eating a rat? Perhaps your race is more foolish then I thought." Squall smirked. It was just one taunt after another. Everytime she said something Squall would spin it and then send it back. When she offered him food though he blinked twice. Was this for real? He pushed himself off from the wall and stepped forward still he was within a few inches of her. From there, he could see just how bright her blue eyes were. They could have lit up the darkest of caves. "Thank you." Squall whispered taking the meat. He wasn't too concerned about being poisoned. What would be the point? He placed the meat to his lips and ripped off a large chunk. The flavor was terrible, but he wouldn't complain. "So.." Squall muttered as he moved to take a seat right beside her completely invading her personal space. "How will you escape?"
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning ((Yugo,R))   The Beginning ((Yugo,R)) - Page 23 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 6:53 am

"Rats arent even worthy of being our food, do not compare me to those scheming disgusting creatures" She snarled. "Thats the point of the trap, sure you snakes can live for a month or so without any food or water, but eventually you will die....I wasnt careful enough...I lost focus" She muttered and ripped off another piece of dried meat. She glared over at him and reached behind her digging out another small piece of dried meat and held it out toward him. "even so...you did help me" She said, offering the food to him. She knew dragons ate meat, just like wolves, they were all carnivores for the most part anyway.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning ((Yugo,R))   The Beginning ((Yugo,R)) - Page 23 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 6:47 am

Squall watched quietly as she paced back and forth, clearly frustrated over her own condition. It was amusing, to see her so frantic to escape her own trap. He stood with his arms crossed. He was content with just watching her for now, though he knew sooner or later he'd need conversation. Despite the rumors, the dragons were pretty social creatures. Not all of them enjoyed being alone.

As she began to spit hisses and growls in his direction, Squall simply smiled. "Nothing." he whispered, his eyes still on her. "I just find you amusing is all. You're like a trapped rat who cant figure out how to escape the maze. Its funny." He smiled softly and looked up from where they fell. "I've already examined the trap. It was well dug. There's no way to climb out. The walls are far too steep. You'll probably die before someone comes to check on this." Squall stated. He himself could go without food or water for weeks, but Lily was a mammal. He knew that she wouldn't be able to hold out for as long. "So any bright ideas dog?"
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning ((Yugo,R))   The Beginning ((Yugo,R)) - Page 23 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 6:35 am

Lily didnt awake for a few hours. It was night by the time her bright blue hues opened. "Hn..." She winced and reached up toward her head, her blue hues widened upon feeling the bandage. She glared toward the dragon, How dare he touch her. She looked around. It was quiet, no sounds, Had the wolves managed to retreat? She got up and felt around the wall, her hands slipping against the moss they had planted to keep anyone from climbing. "Damnitt" She growled and tried fazing...the magic they had used was even supressing her own transformation. She began to pace. A trapped wolf was not a happy one, but there wasnt much she could do.

Why hadnt the dragon killed her when she blacked out? A better question, why had he helped her? She glanced at him as she paced. How long was she going to be trapped down here with him. The magic barrier concealed their location, only her pack mates new where the traps were... Her stomach growled and she returned it with her own growl. She sat down and took out some rations and began to eat. She looked back at the snide dragon. "What! Would you stop staring at me" She growled
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning ((Yugo,R))   The Beginning ((Yugo,R)) - Page 23 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 6:27 am

"OH really? Tell me, how can they check the traps if their too busy carrying away their wounded. You've lost the battle ground dog. You allies wont be coming for you anytime soon. That I can promise you. In addition, our foces are probably as we speak circling around the cut off your retreat." Squall stated, his voice void of emotion. "Did you not think it odd that there were only 10 of us fighting?" he asked and raised his brow as he leaned up against the dirt wall. When she collapsed, Squall let out a deep sigh. It was bad enough that he was stuck, but now he was being denied conversation. He walked over towards the wolf giving her a push with his foot. His eyes shifted over to the blood that pooled around her head. Even though his magic was being repressed he could have killed her if he wanted. Now was the perfect chance. However, that would have been boring and Squall wasn't about to go mad from being left alone in the trap.

A few hours passed and Squall was still leaning against the wall, his eyes on the wolf. He had wrapped her head to stop the bleeding and had sat her up the best he could. Above, the sounds of war had faded. He could only guess that the wolves had been driven back and that his commander hadn't noticed that he was gone. "How boring..." he groaned and leaned his head back. A part of him wished that the wolf would survive the injure. At least then he would have someone to talk to even if that someone was a low class mutt
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning ((Yugo,R))   The Beginning ((Yugo,R)) - Page 23 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 6:12 am

Lily stepped back, putting as much distance as possible between herself and the dragon. Her bright blue hues held hatered toward him. It was because of the dragons refusal to aknowlahe her kind that this war had to start. Their selfish and arrogance that brought all this fighting. "I may have trapped myself, but when my comrads search the traps, they will find us and kill you. Weather I make it out alive or dead, wont matter so long as we can take out another of your kind" She snarled, still holding her forehead. Her vision hazed, she shook her head to clear her focus, but that only made her sway and fall to one knee. The wolves being so young they did not yet master elements. The only element they coincided with was earth, knowing the plants and heabs that could be used for healing, poisioning, strengthening the sences, anything they wished really.

Massive roars could be heard above them, Lily's hues never left the dragon before her. She was injured....slow...and in this state, she was far weaker then her enemy....He was probably planning on how to over power her and take her out while he could. Her vision hazed once more as she struggled to focus her blurred vision. "Hn..." She winced before her eyes closed and she fell to the ground with a thud, a small puddle of blood forming around her head from her open wound
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning ((Yugo,R))   The Beginning ((Yugo,R)) - Page 23 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 6:01 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The dragons had been the first demons to make use of all the elements. In addition, they had also been the first to unlock the secrets of human transformation. It was a form that enabled them to save energy and more importantly walk around unnoticed. The dragons were the most noble of the races. Their kind had roamed the planet longer then any other and because of that their numbers were great despite their slow reproduction rate. However, as the world began to change so to did the opinions of the council. Some argued that the Emperor, Drake Tyren Dragonhart I should share their knowledge with the rest of the demon world in order to promote good will. Others argued that the dragons were the king's of their realm and should not be forced into lowering their position to that of common cats and rabid dogs.

War followed the indecision of the Emperor. He forsaw that that the first war between demons would be one that would destroy the entire planet. He wanted to avoid this fate, however as sides were taken he was left with little option but to protect what was his. The declaration of war came as a surprise to many dragons. While each had been trained since birth in the arts of fighting and magic, most dragons preferred a more educational approach to handling conflict. In fact, the term war was almost foreign to their kind.

Two weeks had passed and already the 22nd Wing of the Imperial Army had driven back the wolves. It wasn't hard. While they had numbers dragons held power. When transformed, it took at least one pack of wolves to take down a fully grown dragon. The earth was bombarded by brimstone and ice. Lightning rained down from the skies without mercy. Even the earth itself had been turned into a weapon. The dragon's had access to every element after all. "They're falling back, crush them now!!" Came the order of the commander. He'd make the wolves regret going to war. His crimson eyes then shifted over to his second in command, a young dragon with raven black hair and a narrow scar running down the bridge of his nose. His name was Squall Dragonhart or Bringer of the Storm, as he was often called by his enemies and allies alike. While Squall held a distaste for war he was also a loyal soldier. Someday he would be Emperor. It was important that he took this opportunity to learn how war worked. The Army had already learned from several mistakes within the first week.

When the order was given, Squall drew his blade. Unlike the rest of his kind he remained in his human form. One by one, he began to cut down the charging wolves with little effort. He emotionless dark brown eyes stared right into the hues of his victims. He paused, now surrounded on all sides. The young dragon closed his eyes and ran his fingers across his blade chanting. What followed was a series of quick lightning covered slashes that killed all of the wolves on contact. Suddenly, he looked to his right finding that one of the wolves had slipped through. A mass of white fur now had her fangs wrapped around his arm. "How foolish.." Squall muttered, but before he could counter both their bodies desended into the depths of the earth. When the dragon prince awoke, he was laying next to a smaller body covered with long blond hair. He groaned and looked up from where they fell. "A trap hm?" he sighed and sheathed his blade. He could feel his magic being repressed by the barrier. Once again, his dark brown eyes came to rest of the wolf who know took human form. "Well done. You dogs finally did something right. Though...I fail to see how this is a victory when you've gone and trapped yourself as well..."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: The Beginning ((Yugo,R))   The Beginning ((Yugo,R)) - Page 23 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 5:32 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"Alpha and beta packs will go out and engage the dragons, its time those cold blooded reptiles aknowlage us as their equals in combat!" Wolfsbane snarled. Many wolves howled their cheers. Lily stood, looking down at the ground. She hated these formalities. "Lily, lets go" Her comander barked. Lily's bright blue hues shifted, her white ears perked forward. "Yes sir" She said and fazed into her wolf form along with the rest of her pack mates. Her pure white fur stood out among the rest of the wolves she ran with. She was of the second generation, still a young breed of wolf, despite the wolf packs rapid reproduction rate. In human years she was only fifteen, but she had the body of a young adult between 19-22 years old. She had been trained since she was a pup to be a soldier....to be prepared for anything in order to gain a place in the world... to not have to live under the dragons and their out rageous rules and authority.

Her pack was two weeks into their battle with the dragons, her pack nearly wiped out, but because of their larger numbers, they had been successful in taking down many of the dragons, but soon they would have to pull back to re group. Lily was tending to a wounded comrad when a howl echoed over the land. The dragons were coming in for another raid. "Everyone who is able, take the badly injured and retreat!" The comander barked, "The rest of you, charge!" Lily stood and bolted toward the invading attackers. It happened fast. Her comrads being torn to pieces by the enemy, the over powering scent of brimstone and smoke as fire spread across them. The smoke blinded her, she didnt see the tail coming at her, slamming into her body so hard she went flying roughly 100 feet. She yelped at the impact, spotting a human form with her blurred haze. She lunged forward, her fangs gripping the forms arm, pulling him down when the ground benieth them cracked, giving way to their weight. "Shit" She yelped, she had fallen into their own trap.... a concieling deep whole that had been secured with magic and wards to reduce a demons strength to that of a human, and eliminate powers....

Lily blacked out....

When she came to she sat up, having returned to her human form at some point when she fainted. She winced, pressing her hand to her forehead where blood dripped to the ground. She looked up, her hues narrowing instantly as she stood and took a defesive stance. At least she had been successful in pulling a dragon down into this inescapable prison with her...but judging by his size, he was going to be stronger than her, now that their strengths were that of humans.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning ((Yugo,R))   The Beginning ((Yugo,R)) - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Beginning ((Yugo,R))
Page 23 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 21, 22, 23