Two Dimensions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Dimensions

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

The Beginning ((Yugo,R))

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

The Beginning ((Yugo,R)) - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beginning ((Yugo,R))   The Beginning ((Yugo,R)) - Page 22 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 6:27 am

"If thats true, then how can you speak of love? Its not something that can be seen or felt with you hands." She said looking to him. "Your belieifs and explanations contradict themselves" She said as she started to comb out the dried mud from her hair with her fingers. Anyway, theres nothing that interesting to know about my kind" Lily said
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning ((Yugo,R))   The Beginning ((Yugo,R)) - Page 22 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 9:15 pm

"I'm just curious. My what my kind considers to be valuable knowledge of your species is boring. No No this is much more interesting." Squall smiled looking at her. When asked if he was a virgin, his brow raised. He leaned his head back letting out a soft laugh. "Well...if you were my mother and were asking that question I'd say yes." He smirked. "Its true that dragons mate for life. However...well being a prince does have its advantages. Also, I'd prefer to have a strong sexual link with my mate to be. Its not all that matter of course, but I believe it to be important. My father insisted that such things will 'work themselves out' but I'm not the type to place my faith in things I cant see with my own eyes...or feel with my own fingers."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning ((Yugo,R))   The Beginning ((Yugo,R)) - Page 22 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 5:26 am

"What is it with you and wanting to know the mating procedures of wolves" She asked looking at him, a little creeped out. She shook her head. "Its more enjoyable in human form..." She muttered while looking off to the side. "So I assume your a virgin then since you say dragons mate for life, but you have yet to take a mate" She said. And looked him over. "What a waist" She she chuckled and sat down across from him.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning ((Yugo,R))   The Beginning ((Yugo,R)) - Page 22 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 7:37 am

Squall caught his jacket. It now carried both their scents on it. He placed it to the side and moved to slide down against the wall till butt touched the ground. Suddenly, a devilish grin formed on his lips. His curiosity couldn't be contained no matter how hard he tried. "So, when you mate do you do so in your wolf form?" he asked suddenly, his eyes brimming with the chance to discover more about her. "I take you for the type who enjoys being dominated. Yes..you prefer a strong male, one who can make you submit. If you're just using your wolf forms do you only do it doggie style then???"
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning ((Yugo,R))   The Beginning ((Yugo,R)) - Page 22 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 7:29 am

Lily's hues saddened as she thought about the possibility of never birthing a single pup. She looked at him as he suddenly became more optimistic. She tossed his his jacket back and looked off to the side. She didnt understand him one bit....of course being raised to do nothing but fight and try to breed having been pounded into her head since birth was probably why she didnt understand him.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning ((Yugo,R))   The Beginning ((Yugo,R)) - Page 22 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 7:25 am

"I'm sorry..." Squall stated, immediately apologizing. "That condition..its one that is common among both females and males. No one knows why. Some dragons just aren't able to reproduce." he stated shrugging his shoulders. He looked back up at her smiling brightly though. "You should try finding someone you love. It sounds weird, but give it a shot. I guarantee that after that you'll get knocked up in no time."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning ((Yugo,R))   The Beginning ((Yugo,R)) - Page 22 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 7:20 am

Lily looked down and started to wipe her face clean. Her movements froze when he questioned her fertility. She looked down, holding the jack to her. "I.....dont know" She said quietly. "My parents....say its rare....but they believe me to be barren..." She said, her voice growing sad. Every female wolf longed for pups, it was natural for them to become mothers.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning ((Yugo,R))   The Beginning ((Yugo,R)) - Page 22 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 7:16 am

"Your face." Squall answered. He looked up at her frowning. His kind had a word for females who slept around with different males. He looked down sighing. There was no way he could use his own kind's standards and beliefs to compare her with. "So if you've been around some why haven't you had a child yet?" Squall asked, his eyes finding her face. All of this really was amazing. Not too many dragons cared to understand how wolves thought. It was a mistake that would surely cost them the war.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning ((Yugo,R))   The Beginning ((Yugo,R)) - Page 22 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 6:56 am

"I dunno, I kind of like getting to experience the difference between males. Their personalities, their power, their sheer stregnth" She said and shivered lightly as she recalled the several different males she had mated with. How each of them please her in a different way. She caught his jacket and blinked looking at him. "Whats this for? I'm not cold" she said looking at him, some mud still on her face
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning ((Yugo,R))   The Beginning ((Yugo,R)) - Page 22 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 6:52 am

"I see." Squall stated with a small grin. He tossed her his jacket. It wasn't right for such a pretty face to stay covered up. "Well if you survive this war you should make it a point to find love. Though...perhaps I should take my own advice. My father has granted me permission to pick my own bride, but its hard. I've also been very busy with this...skirmish that your kind started." he sighed and closed his eyes. So far, talking to her was helping the time go by. But Squall was feeling a bit restless now.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning ((Yugo,R))   The Beginning ((Yugo,R)) - Page 22 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 6:47 am

"During this war, that's how it is. "My parents are life mates, they cannot change into human form though, I'm of the first generation to be able to turn human" she said with a growl. She was growing tired of the mud. "Of course I'm not, female wolves are able to start reproducing when we turn ten to eleven. Its between those years that our heat cycles begin" She said as she leaned against the mossy wall.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning ((Yugo,R))   The Beginning ((Yugo,R)) - Page 22 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 6:42 am

"You have no idea. Though, that only happens rarely." Squall stated, his eyes returning towards her mud covered frame. He wasn't sure...but it sounded like her kind was only mating for reproduction. "So..I take it even though you're young you're not a virgin then?" he asked, his brow raising. "You know, when we dragons pick a mate, we only pick one who we wish to spend the rest of our lives with. Its said that the love we share will also increase the chances of a child being born."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning ((Yugo,R))   The Beginning ((Yugo,R)) - Page 22 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 6:34 am

"I think I've heard something like that. It must suck when a dragons mates heat cycle is on different schedules though" she said. She began wiping her arms on the still wet moss, as if scrubbing the dirt off herself. "No one in particular.... I usually wait for the males to battle out their dominence then mate with the stronger of them." She said with a shrug. She seemed very matter of fact, as if love and such had nothing to do with mating, no right now mating was merely needed to increse numbers and let off some stress. "The stronger males are much more apealing, so whichever strongest male wins the dominence challenge, it doesnt really matter" she said
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning ((Yugo,R))   The Beginning ((Yugo,R)) - Page 22 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 6:29 am

"Sounds scary." Squall smiled taking a few steps back to look over the hole she had dug. "Did you know that both male and female dragons have heat cycles? Its to insure that breeding is successful. Sometimes it works...and sometimes most often then not it doesn't though." Squall sighed and shook his head. Although their numbers were stable, his father foresaw that if something wasn't done soon their kind would become extinct. "So, do you have any males you favor?" he asked. Squall was enjoying probing her for information even if it was personal. He had never, ever spoken to a wolf before so despite the fact that they were trapped he was actually enjoying himself.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning ((Yugo,R))   The Beginning ((Yugo,R)) - Page 22 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 6:23 am

Lily looked up at him as he complimented her. She blinked, her expression....blank. She couldnt tell if he was teasing her again. He couldnt have been serious.... maybe he was trying to be a little more friendly. She pulled her head away and returned to cleaning mud off her arms. "I've been trying, but this war has been getting in the way.... even when my heat cycle kicks in, im too busy fighting to mate, so I take the frustration of it out in battle" She muttered. of course she was highly sought after. She was one of the few females inlisted to fight. Many had been kept back for mating, and nursing the wounded as well as tending to the young already birthed. Come to think of it....when had her last heat cycle past? Wasnt she due for another soon??
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning ((Yugo,R))   The Beginning ((Yugo,R)) - Page 22 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 6:19 am

"Hold still." Squall instructed as he did his best to get the mud out of her eyes. For a dragon that had been rumored to kill many of her kind, his touch was pretty gentle. "So..this is what it feels like to touch a wolf hm?" Squall stated with a charming smile. It was a pity that he didn't smile more often when he was around his own kind. His hand lightly cupped her chin nudging it upwards a bit towards his face. "Aside from the mud you're pretty attractive. Even I can see that. I'm sure you must have a long list mates lining up to get the chance to put pups into your womb."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning ((Yugo,R))   The Beginning ((Yugo,R)) - Page 22 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 6:12 am

Lily's eyes remained shut as she tried to wipe the mud away, only adding more mudd. She flinched feeling his hands assisting her. She slowly peeked one of her bright blue hues opened before blinking and looked up at him with soft hues. "Thanks" She said lightly and looked down, wiping some of the mud off her arms
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning ((Yugo,R))   The Beginning ((Yugo,R)) - Page 22 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 6:08 am

Squall couldn;t help but watch as she began digging, ignoring his advice. As she began to angle her little hole Squall closed his eyes and shook his head. "Three, two, one..." he muttered just in time for the hole to cave in. He gazed down at Lily smirking softly. "I could have told you that would have happened." he smiled and walked over towards her wiping away some of the dirt that covered her face. "It was a nice try though. If we had some wood or something we could build beams to keep the dirt from caving in."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning ((Yugo,R))   The Beginning ((Yugo,R)) - Page 22 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 6:00 am

"Yes we did, we're in a war and its one of the best ways to take your kind down" She said and knelt down. She scooped away at the soft dirt. She began to dig despite his statement about only being able to go down. She really was a wolf, even in her human form, she was pawing at the mud like it was nothing, shoveling it behind her as she already managed to make a hole big enough for her to climb into. She started to angle her digging into the side, and slowly upward before the mud shifted and caved in. "Shit" She growled as she crawled out, covered in mud and dirt.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning ((Yugo,R))   The Beginning ((Yugo,R)) - Page 22 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 5:56 am

"Hmm well waiting isn't in my best interest." Squall groaned. His bright brown eyes then examined the dirt. "Wait...this is pretty soft now because of the water. Even with your strength it might be possible to dig. The only problem is that we can only go further down and sooner or later will run into harder rock..." Squall sighed and leaned back against one of the hole's walls. "You just had to dig a whole this deep...didn't you?"
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning ((Yugo,R))   The Beginning ((Yugo,R)) - Page 22 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 5:49 am

"Until the barrier is removed by higher ranking wolves." She said. "A pack should be following up on the battle grounds to collect and put the dead to rest in roughly three days... maybe" She said and looked at him. "And the moss is too thick to even try and dig through..." She said while placing her hands on the soft mossy walls. The rain came to a stop and she looked down. The dirt was soaking up the water quickly enough. Hopefully it would dry soon. "I cant think of any idea's other than to wait"
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning ((Yugo,R))   The Beginning ((Yugo,R)) - Page 22 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 5:45 am

"Well if all we do is sigh, pace the floor, and growl...probably for a while." Squall sighed and looked up as well. "So..you cant dig and I cant transform hmm?" He frowned. The dragon had been in some pretty bad situations but this was probably the worst. "Well your kind dug this right? Do you at least know how long the barrier is suppose to last?"
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning ((Yugo,R))   The Beginning ((Yugo,R)) - Page 22 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 5:37 am

She took his hand and gave a firm shake before pulling her hand away and crossed her arms. "So i managed to trap the heir to the dragons" She asked. She hadnt expected him to be of high liniage, but she seemed uninterested in his status. She looked up at the sky. "I wonder how long we'll be stuck down here" She said with a sigh
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning ((Yugo,R))   The Beginning ((Yugo,R)) - Page 22 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 4:54 am

"Ooooooh so that explains it. You're just a pup, barely out of school hm?" Squall stated softly. He hadn't really intended it to be an insult...well...not really. When she gave him her name Squall gazed up at her. Lily, the name of a flower. It suited her. Smiling slightly he rose to his feet extending his hand to her. "Squall, Squall Dragonhart." he replied softly. Chances were that she would have heard of him. Squall was the first son of the Emperor and was widely known for being a neko and wolf killer even though the war had only been going on for two weeks.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning ((Yugo,R))   The Beginning ((Yugo,R)) - Page 22 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 8:34 am

"I'm fifteen, excuse me for not know everything about the world, I was only ever trained to fight, not know facts" She growled. She looked at him before looking back at the sky. She parted her lips and let out a long loud howl. She waited, listening, no response....She had been left behind... it would be a few days before new packs came to look at the battle site. She kicked the wall and looked back at him. "I guess I really am stuck with you" She sighed and turned toward him. "So....whats your name?" She asked. "I'm called Lily" She said
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning ((Yugo,R))   The Beginning ((Yugo,R)) - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Beginning ((Yugo,R))
Page 22 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23  Next