Two Dimensions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Dimensions

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

The Beginning ((Yugo,R))

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

The Beginning ((Yugo,R)) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beginning ((Yugo,R))   The Beginning ((Yugo,R)) - Page 12 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 8:31 am

Lily stared up at him blankly, not responding to any of his questions or comments. She took in a shaky breath as his lips kissed her neck. Her lips parted and moved slightly, but her voice didnt come out. She continued to mouth the same thing over and over until finally in the softest of whispers, "....kiss.....me......" She breathed in a sigh, her fingers twitching as she tried to lift her hand again with no success
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning ((Yugo,R))   The Beginning ((Yugo,R)) - Page 12 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 8:24 am

"Lily?" Squall whispered feeling her touch. He was surprised that she could summon the strength she needed to touch him. "Its Lily right? Thats your name right?" Squall asked as he held her. It looked like she was awake, but here eyes were no where close to being their bright sky blue color. "Listen, you're going to be ok. Tsume and I will take care of you. Dont worry. I wont let you die. We...We have allot to talk about.." he mumbled giving her a small smile. The smell of his own scent seemed to stir her up so he leaned down pressing his nose into her neck and kissing it softly.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning ((Yugo,R))   The Beginning ((Yugo,R)) - Page 12 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 8:16 am

As each kiss grew softer...longer...more tender her body slowly reacted more and more. Each shallow breath she took in was filled with his warm scent. Her bandaged burned fingers would twitch, her ears, her breathing would turn from raspy to a soft sigh. As he pressed his lips down against hers once again, her eyes slowly opened, still her hues were dull and almost lifeless. But she was staying...she was returning to her body at least. Her less damaged arm slowly lifted, her bandaged fingers slowly slid up along his cheek before she lost her strength and her hand fell to her lap
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning ((Yugo,R))   The Beginning ((Yugo,R)) - Page 12 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 8:06 am

Squall nodded and watched Tsume leave. Maybe she really didn't have feelings for him. She hadn't responded at when he began to feed her. Sighing softly, Squall put all of his focus on the wolf that was laying in his lap. He continued to feeding her, though each kiss grew a little more tender then the one before and lasted longer. By the time the bowl was half gone Squall was kissing her deeply, trying to bring her back while stirring his own memories as well. His hand light stroke her cheek spreading his scent.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning ((Yugo,R))   The Beginning ((Yugo,R)) - Page 12 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 7:59 am

Lily didnt make a sound as he lifted her into his arms. Tsume was putting her ointments away while Squall began to feed her by mouth. Her stitched eat lightly tweaked as his lips pressed against hers. A very quiet sigh leaving her lips. "It's not much...but she is responding... thats good" Tsume said with a smile and stood up. "I have to go check on a young pup in my village, keep feeding her until half the bowl is gone" She said and headed out of the cave
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning ((Yugo,R))   The Beginning ((Yugo,R)) - Page 12 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 7:52 am

Squall stared down at the ground. He felt more confused then ever and now there was a baby in the picture. However, there wouldn't be a child unless Lily came back and it looked like it would be up to squall to save her. "Great." he muttered feeling the weight on his shoulder get heavier. He leaned down looking Lily over. Tsume had really done a good job at bandaging her up. "Alright I'll try.." Squall whispered and moved Lily's head gently so she was laying on his lap. Next, he took in a small spoonful of broth and used the same method Tsume had used on him. He lowered his face to Lily's lips and pressed his against her bruised ones giving her the hot the broth. He pulled back, but only a little. More flashes began to run through his mind just from kissing her.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning ((Yugo,R))   The Beginning ((Yugo,R)) - Page 12 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 7:39 am

"Whoa, calm down hon, I never said it was yours, I'm just saying she is pregnant...as for bringing her back... I'm not sure... the last thing she remembers of you now is being turned away.... if everything she had said was true... then perhaps losing you....made her lose her will to live....Not that she meant for this to happen of course but...how she lost focus on her surroundings.... I suppose if what she had claimed is true, then it is up to you to save her" Tsume said softly. "For now... try feeding her this broth by mouth" She said handing him a bowl with warm broth. "Maybe your scent and touch will keep her from leaving"
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning ((Yugo,R))   The Beginning ((Yugo,R)) - Page 12 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 7:25 am

"WHAT?!!!" Squall screamed, his eyes nearly popping out of his head. "There's no freaking way! I've never even touched her! I mean...she claimed to be my mate...and she even kissed me...but that doesn't mean that the kid is mine!!" Squall panicked, now unable to control himself. "Wait...how do we bring her back, you know...give her a reason to live? I mean I may not remember everything about her...but that doesn't mean that I want her to die! I have questions that only she can answer."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning ((Yugo,R))   The Beginning ((Yugo,R)) - Page 12 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 7:15 am

"No....she wont die....but...her body will be lifeless....she'll be asleep and never wake up until her body fails on itself.....and....I think...she may be pregnant" Tsume said while furthering examining. "Wolves birthing cycles are quick, It only takes five to six months to bare a pup for them....she feels.....maybe a week?" She commented. "But if her spirit feels no need to remain attached to her physical body, the baby will die" She said with a soft sigh
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning ((Yugo,R))   The Beginning ((Yugo,R)) - Page 12 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 7:08 am

"W-Will she be ok? I mean..she wont die yet right?" Squall asked ready to go into a panic. No, he couldn't, not now. His body quickly came beside Tsume pressing his hands down on her wounds to stop the bleeding. He followed every one of Tsume's instructions for a full five hours. By the time they were down both of them were covered in Lily's blood. Squall sat back with his back pressed against the cave wall. He had bags under his brown eyes. "Her spirit?" he asked, his eyes opening now. "What does that mean? Are you saying she'll die?" he asked and moved over so he was sitting beside Lily. He fingers traced lightly over her cheek, but only for a moment. Tears threatened to fall from his eyes again. He had been doing allot of that, crying...but couldn't figure out why. Then, he heard Tsume gasp and his head shot up. "What??!"
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning ((Yugo,R))   The Beginning ((Yugo,R)) - Page 12 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 6:47 am

Tsume was about to give him a scolding when he landed but blinked as he handed her Lily's wrecked body Her golden hues instantly only focused on her. She carried the wolf into the cave laying her body on a fresh blanket. "Yip! go get my ointments, fast!" Tsume yelled, knowing her brother was spying from the bushes. She looked at Lily, her fingers running along the deep gashed in her legs, arms hips. She turned her gently and saw they contninued onto her back as well. First she washed the blood off Lily's body, holding a dry rag on her still bleeding white ear. "Come here and keep firm pressure here so the bleeding stops." Tsume ordered Squall and looked to the mouth of the cave as Yip came running in and handed Tsume her box. It had ointments, oils herbs and even thread. Tsume used some of the ointments on the gashes before she started to stitch up the wounds. "Yip, go warm up some herbal broth, not too hot" She said. It took Tsume roughly five hours to finish cleaning and stitching what needed to be done. He hand slid along Lily's body. "She's week....he spirit is threatening to leave..." She said, her eyes closed and her hand stopped above Lily's stomach. "Oh my god" She said and rested the palm of her hand lightly against Lily's belly.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning ((Yugo,R))   The Beginning ((Yugo,R)) - Page 12 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 6:29 am

"Just hold..." Squall whispered and raised her body into his arms. "I'll get you help. We'll get you all fixed up ok?" he smiled. The dragon wasn't sure why, but tears were steadily falling down his cheeks and onto her face. He held her tightly against his body, maybe tighter then he ever had. Squall looked up. The two dragons seemed to desire some sort of explanation. It was too late. There was no way Squall could return now. Besides, now that he was holding Lily's nearly lifeless body in his arms...he wasn't sure he wanted to. "Forgive me...but I cant let you two report back." Squall whispered and opened his massive jaws. From the depths of his throat shot a vicious stream of dragon fire, 20 times hotter then that of the average flame. The poor dragons never stood a chance, not against someone with Squall's blood. The young dragon watched as their bodies were reduced to ashes, bones and all. His gaze then shifted down to Lily. Her body was only partly warm. With his wings already extended he took off and flew directly back to the cave to find Tsume. When he did, he shoved Lily's body into her arms. "You have to help her! I think..she may die!"
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning ((Yugo,R))   The Beginning ((Yugo,R)) - Page 12 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 6:06 am

Lily's body remained limp in his arms as he cut her bonds and laid her on the ground. Her dim hues stared blankly at him, the water he placed to her lips slowly trickled down her throat, her breathing was shallow. The ear the young dragon had clipped barly twitched and a pained raspy breath left her throat, her hues remaining lifeless, unblinking....
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning ((Yugo,R))   The Beginning ((Yugo,R)) - Page 12 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 5:56 am

Squall was at a lost for words. He walked past the dragons and up to lily undoing her bindings and gently laying her body down onto the ground. There was a great sadness within his heart. The more he stared at her the more his eyes began to water until tears were rolling down his cheeks. "Whats this..am I crying? W-Why....?" he thought to himself. His arms gently wrapped arond her body shaking her lightly. "Hey...your name was Lily right? Y-You're alive right?" he asked softly and reached into his jacket pulling out a small canteen of water. He placed it to her lips giving her just a little so she wouldn't choke. "Lily...please...please say something...anything." Squall whispered. He traced his fingers over her bruised lips. Luckily for the two dragons Squall had yet to fully acknowledge their presence. Otherwise, they would have been dead already
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning ((Yugo,R))   The Beginning ((Yugo,R)) - Page 12 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 5:47 am

The two young dragons looked toward Squall when he entered the cave. They both bowed their heads. "My lord, its great to finally have found you!" the older dragon said as he lifted his head. "You had been gone for two weeks, we were afraid you had been ambushed by the wolves and offered to search for you!" The young dragon said and pointed to Lily. We came across her, she had light traces of you scent so we ambushed her and started interrigated her and then we found your family's symbol on her breast, she is one of the best scouts I've ever come across, no matter what I do to her she has yet to say even a word, all she's done is snarl, growl and glare..." The young dragon sighed
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning ((Yugo,R))   The Beginning ((Yugo,R)) - Page 12 EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 11:58 pm

Everything had gone quiet. Squall looked around hovering just below the clouds. He lowered himself till his feet touched the ground. The howl had come from somewhere in the area, but it had stopped. He closed his eyes trying to focus. He had to remember her scent. Maybe he could track her that way. His head tilted up towards the sky and he took in a big whiff followed by two smaller ones. Suddenly, his eyes shot open., He had it! Squall pushed off from the ground flying directly towards the cave. He could smell the scent of fresh blood mixed in with the scent of young dragons. He landed outside the cave, his claws fully extended as he walked in and gasped when he saw lily hanging there...lifeless.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning ((Yugo,R))   The Beginning ((Yugo,R)) - Page 12 EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 10:14 am

"Give it a rest man, she's about to pass out from the pain" The one dragon who had been sitting in front of the fire said. The younger dragon hissed and put his sword away and flopped down in front of the fire growling. "I swear I'll break her" He growled. Lily's body went limp, but with her arms bound above her she was unable to fall to the ground. Her head hung down, her ears and tail lifeless. She didnt try to move....her body was in shambles from the sadistic dragons methods of torture....
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning ((Yugo,R))   The Beginning ((Yugo,R)) - Page 12 EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 9:55 am

No matter how hard Squall tried he couldn't sleep. The root wasn't helping either so he had spat it out. The dragon was laying on his back staring up at the ceiling of the cave. What was he to do? He knew that the attraction he felt towards Tsume was strong, but based on her reaction to his kiss...she probably didn't feel the same way. And now, some random wolf had appeared claiming to be his mate. It was too much for Squall's mind to handle. He shut his eyes and turned on his side once more. Suddenly, he heard it, the sound of Lily's pained howl. Squall's body bolted up on it's own! He didn't even know what was going on but he was flying through the night towards the source of the howl. His blood was pumping through his body. He aura spiked around burning the tops of the trees he flew over.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning ((Yugo,R))   The Beginning ((Yugo,R)) - Page 12 EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 9:50 am

The younger dragon smirked as he took his sword that he had been letting sit in the fire and looked at Lily with a lucid grin He thrust the burning red blade into her shoulder. Lily screamed, her howl echoing for miles As the hours passed he continued to torture her, trying to get informaton, he broke her fingers and wrist, cut off the tips of one of her ears, her blonde hair soaked in her own blood. A puddle of her blood had formed under her she stared at her broken state with dim hues...they werent shining like they usually did
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning ((Yugo,R))   The Beginning ((Yugo,R)) - Page 12 EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 9:42 am

Squall was just about let out yet another list of complaints when he looked up just in time to see Tsume stuff a root into his mouth. He sat up and pulled it. God sometimes she irritated him! There was no use talking back though. Squall's eyes shifted over to the root. He laid back down nibbling on the end. He closed his eyes trying to relax as much as he could. He didn't want to, but he took Tsume's advice and the flashes began to come back. Partial images of someone who looked like Lily popped into his head. The images were broken though so squall couldn't get a good fix on the face. He turned on side trying to get a little more comfortable, but something else was tugging at the back of his mind. It almost felt like he needed to be somewhere else...
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning ((Yugo,R))   The Beginning ((Yugo,R)) - Page 12 EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 9:33 am

Tsume's ears were twiching as he complained about his encounter with the she wolf. The fox sighed and knelt next to him, sticking a root in his mouth. "Chew and relax. Your so worked up that your not even trying to remember" She said. "That root is a muscle relaxant. Now chill out and rest, try to think about her, not your encounter, but her in general, her scent, her voice, her apperence" She said. "Its not going to come back when your so against it" She said and walked out of the cave to let him rest.

Lily walked through the forest, she was too preoccupied to hear the silent wings on the wind. The next thing she knew she was being pinned to the ground. "A lone wolf eh? Must be on a scouting mission" A dragon hissed. Lily snarled, baring her fangs but was choked with the rope they had put around her neck. "Let's set up camp for now, We can interrigate her for now and bring her back with us tomorrow" The second dragon said. They were many miles away from where Squall and Tsume were. Lily had been forced into her human state and stripped of her clothes and tied up, her arms above her head as he knees rested on the ground. She had gashes in her flesh from being whipped, her fingers had been scorched, blood dripped off her body and still she didnt talk. "Where you get that mark mutt" The younger dragon hissed and dug his talon deep into the mark Squall had made on her. Lily yelped and glared back at the dragon who punched her hard across the face. "Stupid bitch is a strong one" He muttered.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning ((Yugo,R))   The Beginning ((Yugo,R)) - Page 12 EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 9:25 am

"I dont wanna talk about it. There must be some mistake..." he growled and plopped down by the fire grabbing the bowl of stew he had never eaten. "I even invited her back here. I was trying to be nice and what did she do? She threw my offer right at my face." Squall grumbled. He was so pissed off that he couldn't even it. "Forget this. I'm going to bed. She can do whatever she wants." he hissed out. He laid down grabbing the pillow Tsume had given him and closed his eyes. After a few seconds though, his eyes opened. "Great...now her scent is stuck in my nose..."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning ((Yugo,R))   The Beginning ((Yugo,R)) - Page 12 EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 9:18 am

"I didnt eve throw it that hard!" She yelled back and yelped as he grabbed her arm. Any other wolf would have snapped at him in an instant. She just looked at him and looked away. She shifted into her wolf form and made her way into the woods. Tsume looked up from the small fire and looked at him. She told you that...and you dont believe her?" she asked and stood up looking at him. "She's one of the most none violent wolves I've seen, most she wolves would have killed a fox on site if seen courting their mates... but she looked really hurt" Tsume said and sighed. "Alright, fine, I'll drop it" She said and sat back down. "Go ahead and eat" She said
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning ((Yugo,R))   The Beginning ((Yugo,R)) - Page 12 EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 9:12 am

"OUCH THAT HURT!!!" Squall yelled and stormed up to grabbing one of her arms. "What part of, 'i hit my head', dont you understand? Whats wrong with you?!" Squall growled and released her arm. "Look I'm sorry that your feelings are hurt, but mine are all messed up. How about cutting me a little slack?" he asked and glared down at her when she out right refused his request. Seriously, she hadn't even taken a second to consider it. "Fine!" he huffed and spun around turning his back to her. "If you need me I'll be sleeping on a warm bed. You can just stay out here in the cold." he spat and turned back right to where Tsume was waiting. He eyed the fox ready to snap. "She says that she's my mate! There's no way I'd willing mate someone so stubborn...or violent."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning ((Yugo,R))   The Beginning ((Yugo,R)) - Page 12 EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 8:58 am

"I'm not crying because I'm afraid you'll kill me I'm crying because I'm heart broken you jerk!" She growled and threw a small rock at him and fell to her knees. "What do I have to do....to make you remember me" She whimpered and punched the ground, her white ears laying flat against her head. She glared up at him as he invited her back to the cave with the vixon. "No" She growled, refusing his invite
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning ((Yugo,R))   The Beginning ((Yugo,R)) - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Beginning ((Yugo,R))
Page 12 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 23  Next