Two Dimensions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Dimensions

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

The Beginning ((Yugo,R))

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

The Beginning ((Yugo,R)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beginning ((Yugo,R))   The Beginning ((Yugo,R)) EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 1:19 pm

The more Squall looked at the boar the bigger it seemed to grow. He couldn't wait too long to get moving tho. His mate and kid to be needed to feed. The dragon took in a deep breath as he moved closer. If he went for the throat, the boar would likely smell him before he got close enough to make the kill. Squall considered just blasting the bloody big with fire, but its pelt looked a little on the thick side. "Hm..perhaps a distraction.." Squall muttered as he raised up from the brush. With a thrust of his palms he shot two giant sized fire balls speeding right into the beast's body. It wouldn't run, not matter how much it was burned. Squall than dashed to the far right, shooting more blazing balls of fire to direct the boar's attention.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning ((Yugo,R))   The Beginning ((Yugo,R)) EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 7:25 pm

Lily tucked herself into a small opening within a tree. Her bright blue hues focused on Squall as he made sure she was hidden. Her ears folded back, not out of anger but out of cautiousness. "Be careful" she growled lightly before tucking herself further into the tree. She knew better then to try and take down such a beast while in her state. Normally she'd be able to take down a boar with some ease, but one this big would have given even her some trouble
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning ((Yugo,R))   The Beginning ((Yugo,R)) EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 11:12 pm

When Squall saw the mother and fawn, he crept low to the ground ready to ambush them both. He was just about to attack when Lily scared the animals off. He looked at his mate blinking twice. It seemed like she wasn't interested in the pair so he went along with what she wanted. When they came across the boar the first thing Squall did was make sure that Lily was as far away as she needed to be. Boars were dangerous and often roamed in large groups. However, this one seemed to be alone. Squall's dark brown eyes scanned the forest floor. The pig was a biggin. He drew his blade and crept closer inch by inch, but paused to shift his gaze back over to Lily. "Stay there." he whispered softly. He didn't want her getting involved even if her instincts were telling her otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning ((Yugo,R))   The Beginning ((Yugo,R)) EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 10:56 pm

Lily got low to the ground as she entered some brush. She made her way through it and paused at the opening seeing a mother deer with her baby. Her belly growled but she walked out scaring the pair off into the woods. She was an expecting mother, and was very excited. She wasnt going to kill a baby or its mother. She started sniffing again and started following another trail that lead them to a wild bore. She ducked down and hid. The thing was massive. more than enough to feed Herself and the baby as wel as enough to let Squall actually stuff his face for once
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning ((Yugo,R))   The Beginning ((Yugo,R)) EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 1:56 am

"Oh, ok then." Ryu smiled. Having Lily find their dinner for them would certainly be much faster then Squall trying to find it himself. He looked at her, frowning a little when she mentioned that he only brought back small game. "Thats not true..." Squall pouted and shifted his gaze off to the side. It wasn't his fault that she was eating for two...then again...maybe it was. The dragon smiled. Soon they'd have their first child and he couldn't wait.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning ((Yugo,R))   The Beginning ((Yugo,R)) EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 9:15 pm

"I dont mean help in bringing them down, I can track them. You always bring back small prey" She said with a smile of her own. "So, we can follow my nose, and you can make the kill" She said as she slid her fingers through his hair again. She changed into her wolf form and wagged her tail. She lifted her nose and started to follow it. She moved slow which always indicated there was something close by
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning ((Yugo,R))   The Beginning ((Yugo,R)) EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 9:07 pm

A bright happy smile painted Squall's lips when she pulled away. He followed her into the deeper parts of the springs to clean himself and when she was done, he offered her a hand out so she wouldn't slip. "I'm a bit hungry too." he smiled, leading her out of the water. His smile soon faded tho after she offered to help him hunt. He shared her concerns. The last time they had tried to bring down an elk Lily had almost took a blow to the stomach. It was a close call, too close. "No hun. I think I'd like you to go back to camp and rest a little. Oh, be sure to put on some clothes too." Squall smiled and took a knee in front of her baby bump. He pressed his ear to it wanting to see if he could pick up on the sounds of their child's breathing. "I'll be quick with finding food. I know our kid throws a fit on your womb when you dont feed." he chuckled, tho was half serious too. All the 'kicks' and clawing always seemed to come when the baby was either hungry or wanted Lily to move around.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning ((Yugo,R))   The Beginning ((Yugo,R)) EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 8:24 pm

Lily blushed again. She was becoming more blushy the more her hormones changed. She wrapped her arms around his neck and returned his soft kiss, her ears perked. After a few moments she broke the kiss and smiled at him, running her fingers through his hair. "Hn...all that playing made me a little hungry..." She said and nipped his neck before she slowly lifted herself off his length. She walked a bit deeper into the springs and rinsed herself of, cleaning up before she walked out. "Want to help me hunt? Its getting annoying trying to take down bigger prey" She said while rubbing her bump. "Too afraid they might kick me.." She said
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning ((Yugo,R))   The Beginning ((Yugo,R)) EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 5:20 am

"Hehe I'd gladly do it again. I almost forgot how erotic you look when you're cumming around me." Squall smiled and leaned up pressing his lips passionately against hers. He leaned forward slipping his tongue into her mouth while his arms wrapped around her body as much as they could. Her baby bump was starting to get in the way of their hugs, but he didn't mind. No, Squall was excited. Soon they'd have their first child.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning ((Yugo,R))   The Beginning ((Yugo,R)) EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 8:29 pm

She blushed as he commented about liking her milk fresh. "Y-you dont have to clean it... we're in the water after all..." She said and shivered feeling his warm tongue sliding over her breasts. "Hn...thank you....for....taking some of the pressure away..." She said while looking down at her less swollen breasts. He really had made a mess though
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning ((Yugo,R))   The Beginning ((Yugo,R)) EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 7:44 pm

Squall looked up flashing her a bright smile. He then looked down tho, noting how much of a mess he had made while milking her. Most of the milk on his hands was still wet, but a little had dried over her breasts. He leaned forward slowly running his warm wet tongue over one of her erect nipples. "Mm it doesn't taste as good dry. I like it fresh." he chuckled and leaned forward again to give her a very slow, but thorough cleaning.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning ((Yugo,R))   The Beginning ((Yugo,R)) EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 10:42 pm

Lily let out a slow orgasmic moan as she tilted her head back as pleasure wracked her body completely. She could feel his seed being pumped into her, her legs wrapped around his waist to hold him in completely. The lust in her eyes were soon replaced with a loving gaze as she looked at him with a smile. "I love you too" She said in a soft purr
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning ((Yugo,R))   The Beginning ((Yugo,R)) EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 9:19 am

Squall buried his nose into her neck again. The moment she tightened around him his hips bucked into hers shooting a long torrent of his seed into her. His body shivered all over. His toes even curled. His hips had stopped moving but he could still feel her milking his length. His claws drug down her hips and dug to them. He was afraid he'd end up hurting her if he kept his hands on her breasts. "Oh my god..." he moaned, letting the pleasure waves of his release wash over his back. "Lily.." Squall whispered and looked up pressing his lips against hers softly. "I love you so much."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning ((Yugo,R))   The Beginning ((Yugo,R)) EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 9:15 am

Lily cried out in pure pleasure as he coaxed her body to the breaking point. Her body tightened around him completely, as she came against his length, her juices running over his length as he thrust into her, her velvet walls milking his length for its release. "Ahh...Squall!" She moaned, panting heavily
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning ((Yugo,R))   The Beginning ((Yugo,R)) EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 9:12 am

Squall was already on the verge of releasing. He wanted to hold back tho, to make the sensations running through his body last. When she broke their kiss he buried his face into her neck. His lips parted and he sunk his fangs into her neck and used his tongue slither up the blood that flowed. Her milk tasted ten times better tho. His claws dug a bit deeper into her chests. He pinched her nipples every now and then while he continued to thrust into her. He could feel her milk flowing freely over his palms. He'd have plenty to lick up. "Lily.." Squall moaned and slowly began to kiss his way back up to her lips. "Cum for me, cum hard..." he panted heavily, his member already close to blowing.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning ((Yugo,R))   The Beginning ((Yugo,R)) EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 9:08 am

"Ah...S-Squall" She moaned. She returned his kiss as he forced his tongue inside her mouth, moaning lustfully against it. As he began to hit her sweet spot her moans grew louder against his kiss before she broke it. "Oh gods!" She cried out softly. She clung to him as her body began to tense, her walls tightening around his length
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning ((Yugo,R))   The Beginning ((Yugo,R)) EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 9:02 am

Squall's back slightly arched into her claws. It seemed like forever since he had felt them sliding down his back. All the the scars she had left on his back the last time they had mated had already healed. "Fuck..." Squall moaned and pulled away from her breasts. He leaped on claiming her lips. His hands continued to grope and kneed her breasts making sure that her milk continued to flow. It was kinda a waste, but he wanted to taste her lips. He leaned into the kiss pushing his tongue past her lips, forcing her to take it like he normally did. He moaned heavily against her soft lips. His claws lightly dug into her breasts as his throbbing length pumped its way inside her over and over till it reached her sweet spot.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning ((Yugo,R))   The Beginning ((Yugo,R)) EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 8:58 am

Lily moaned louder as he became more agressive with retireving her milk, though she didnt mind, it felt too good to worry about. ""Ahh...hn S-Squall.."she moaned as he began to thrust faster to comensate for not being able to thrust harder. "Ahh....yess" She moaned, her claws lighty digging into his back
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning ((Yugo,R))   The Beginning ((Yugo,R)) EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 8:55 am

"S-Sorry.." Squall shivered. IT was so hard to hold back from ravaging her till she screamed. If he had to go easy on his thrusts he'd ravage her breasts. He sucked hard, demanding more milk to flow. His tongue made sure to lap up any of the cream he missed. His hands cupped her breasts firmly pushing her breasts together to make switching easier back and forth easier. His lips closed over one of her nipples. His fangs very carefully nipped the bud just enough to send an intense tingle of pleasure and just a little bit of pain through her body. Squall moaned out, though they were muffled. His drove his hips faster into hers moving her up and down against the rock.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning ((Yugo,R))   The Beginning ((Yugo,R)) EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 8:50 am

"I will" She said softly and moaned as he pushed her back against a rock. "Ah...ahhn gods" She moaned, closing her eyes and moaning in bliss.Her body shivered and responded very well to his. Her milk flowed as he suckled off her breasts, the relief of the pressure being taken off them felt amazing in itself. "Ahhnnn e-easy" She moaned softly as his thrusts started getting harder
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning ((Yugo,R))   The Beginning ((Yugo,R)) EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 8:43 am

Squall gasped as she pushed herself over his length. His body melted into hers, loving how her tight inner walls hugged his length perfectly. He shuddered, but leaned forward licking up the milk that flowed down from her nipples. It kinda tasted like a mix of sweet honey and cream to him. Their kid would be a lucky little bastard. "Alright." he finally agreed and took control. His hips drop forward taking her deeper. "Just promise me you'll say something if I get too rough. You know its hard for either of us to hold back." he whispered softly and nipped her lips before going back to work on her breasts. He moved her hands away and used his own to cup them. He had her back pinned against a rock so he wouldn't have to hold her in place much. His hips quickly went to work pounding into hers. His member throbbed against the depths of her inner walls as water splashed around them.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning ((Yugo,R))   The Beginning ((Yugo,R)) EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 8:36 am

Lily chuckled. "That wont happen, we just cant be as rough as we like" She said softly and wiped the milk from his chin. "It'll be fine" She said as she pushed her hips forward, slowly taking his length into her, moaning softly as she did. She cupped her swollen breasts, lightly squeezing neart the duct and watched some of the milk slide down. "Hn...theres still so much..." She whimpered lightly
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning ((Yugo,R))   The Beginning ((Yugo,R)) EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 8:32 am

Squall moaned in delight. His member was ready and willing to penetrate her. "What about the baby..." Squall shivered and pulled his lips back again. He had a few drops of her milk dribbling down his chin. "What if I'm too big...and I...you know...dent his or her head or something?" Squall asked. It sounded crazy, but he couldn't help but worry.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning ((Yugo,R))   The Beginning ((Yugo,R)) EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 8:29 am

"Ahn....n-not enough" She groaned softly and looked at him. She slid her hand between them and pulled his fingers out of her with a shiver. She lifted her hip and used her hand to stroke his length a few times before guiding the head of his member against her entrance. "This way...you can pay full attention to me up here" She moaned softly, rolling her hips forward, coaxing him to push into her
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning ((Yugo,R))   The Beginning ((Yugo,R)) EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 8:26 am

Squall pressed his lips firmly against her breasts. He wanted to cup them both, but his right hand was busy pleasuring her. He pulled back his lips to switch again. This time he used his left hand to grope her, squeezing her breast while he sucked on it. He started sucking harder and faster. His tongue flicked up, down, and around her bud trying to get more milk out. Meanwhile, his fingers angled inside of her rubbing up against her sweet spot before he added a third. "Mm...you taste so good..." Squall moaned against her breasts, sending heated vibrations through her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning ((Yugo,R))   The Beginning ((Yugo,R)) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Beginning ((Yugo,R))
Page 1 of 23Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next