Two Dimensions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Dimensions

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 12:27 am

"Huh? Well...I'd have to say I can't because I'm not a person. I'm a demon. Also, how do you defined what's normal." Titus asked as he placed kora back onto her feet. He looked at her with a wide grin. "I think you're just afraid of heights you big cry baby." Titus smirked and gave her a gentle poke in the nose with his finger. "You should know tho that I'd never drop you.....intentionally" he chuckled
Back to top Go down
piwi2454
Supreme Member
piwi2454

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 8:46 pm

ooc: yeah pretty much

ic: Feelign them return to the earth Kora peeked out of Titus's shirt. Of course then he started to run again and once again they were in the air. "Why can't you jsut walk or run places like normal people?" Kora asked. When they finally landed she was panting from the journey and holding her breath. "Thank god sweet land."
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 6:26 pm

ooc: O.o I can imagine.

ic: "Hmm?" titus grinned as she buried her face into his chest. "Come on we're not that high up." Titus smiled. When they landed, Titus paused for a moment to let Kora catch her breath. The break didn't last long tho. He started running again, leaping from roof to roof till he they came to the wall that surrounded the palace. A 'normal' demon probably would have just used the front gate, but Titus wasn't what one would call 'normal.' He jumped right over the wall and landed in the courtyard with a 'light' thud.
Back to top Go down
piwi2454
Supreme Member
piwi2454

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 3:32 pm

ooc: 3 AP classes are not fun.

ic: Kora let out a squeak of surprise as he lifted her into his arms. She wrapped ehr arms around his neck with a grin. Kissing him softly before pulling back to allowhim to lick her cheek. "Let's get to it then." she replied. As he began to sprint through the streets she held on tighter. "Titus!" she screamed as eh jumped into the air. She hid her face in his chest as they flew acrossed the sky.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 9:20 pm

ooc: how are classes coming?

ic: Titus returned her grin with his own. He stepped towards her and in a flash scooped her right off her feet. Carrying her was easy. "Well then why dont get going? We have some making up to do." Titus grinned as he gave a long lick across the cheek. "Hold on tight." he smiled just before his body went into a sudden sprint. He continued to build up speed till he had enough momentum to launch his body up onto one of the near by roofs. From there, he jumped again sending both of them into the air high above the market. It was almost like they were flying. Everyone down below kinda looked like ants
Back to top Go down
piwi2454
Supreme Member
piwi2454

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 1:50 pm

Kora smiled at him as he loked away from her. When he finally looked back and spoke she blushed. "That sounds like a good idea to me too." she whispered back. The idea of forgetting about the whole thing seemed right at least for now. "Let's jsut forget about it for now. I can." she replied with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 5:12 am

"N-No!!" Titus answered back. Her teasing only made his cheeks turn darker tho. Frowning, he shifted his gaze away from her. "I was just...thinking about finishing that kiss...somewhere private...like dad suggested." Titus whispered. His brown eyes slowly shifted back over towards her. Forgetting the entire fight seemed like a pretty good idea. Although, he did wonder if forgetting the entire thing was really the best solution. "Well..if you're willing to forget then I am too. I..I dont like fighting with you."
Back to top Go down
piwi2454
Supreme Member
piwi2454

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 5:40 pm

Kora couldn't help but smile when she saw him turn pink again. "Do I really make you embarrassed whenever you look at me?" she teased. At his question she blinked not really sure how to answer. "I don't know we go back to how things were and pretend it didn't happen?" she questioned. Truht was she had never been in this situation either.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 9:27 pm

"Aunti Nagi??" Titus blinked. Yugo nodded with a low sigh. When Kiku grabbed his hand, he followed his mate. They had two hours before they'd have to go back to an afternoon filled with meetings. Titus watched his parents leave. He wondered if Ama's weird behavior had anything to do with her mother's sudden aggression. "Well.." Titus blinked. He turned back to Kora, but the moment his eyes met hers his cheeks turned a dim shade of pink. "What happens now? I've never had a fight like this. I mean..well..I've fought with Soara and Ama...but...thats different..."
Back to top Go down
piwi2454
Supreme Member
piwi2454

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 3:45 pm

Kora blushed as Yugo scolded them for the public display of affection. "Yes sir..." she muttered in response. When Titus point out a time that Kiku and his father had done the same Kiku laughed. "That wasn't in public." she pointed out with a smile. "Well we have to go get a new mattess your aunt burned ours.." she sighed taking Yugo's hand and starting off once more.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 8:04 am

Titus pulled back quickly too. His eyes widened when he saw not one, but both his parents staring at him. His mother was smiling, but Yugo...well...his expression was harder to judge. "You two should remember where you are. Titus, you are a prince. You've worked hard to earn the respect of the people. IF you're going to engage in...relations...do so in private." Yugo sighed softly. Titus rubbed the back of his head. His eyes fell down to the floor as he nodded quickly. "Wait.." he suddenly blinked, his eyes on now on his father. "I recall a time when you and mom were getting pretty steamy right in the middle of the kitchen when I was younger..." he frowned. The comment actually made Yugo smile. He placed an arm around Kiku pulling her into him. "My house, my rules." Yugo answered simply. "When you're ruling over your own territory you can do whatever you want."
Back to top Go down
piwi2454
Supreme Member
piwi2454

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 6:09 am

Kora leaned into titus's embrace. Kissing him passionately the world around them disappeared. She didnt' even remember that they were in public at all. Kiku hadn't noticed the two either until Yugo did a double take. She laughed as Kora quickly pulled away at her husbands cough. She was blushing a bright red as she noticed all the stares.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 4:50 pm

"I-I do not!! My face isn't even that red!" Titus growled, tho it made his cheeks burn even brighter. He couldn't help but to laugh a little tho. It was amazing really. With one kiss he had already forgotten their fight or why he had been mad at her in the first place. He wrapped his arms tightly around her body as she kissed him. Titus closed his eyes. A long soft purr left his lips as his tail began to wag. What he had forgotten tho was that they were more or less..making out in the middle of the street so they were receiving a decent amount of attention. To make matters worse tho, Yugo had just passed them alongside Kiku in their search for a bed. At first, Yugo walked right past Titus. He had to stop and look back twice before he realized the demon was his son. His eyes shifted down to Kiku's. He wasn't really sure how he felt about watching his son kissing Kora...in the middle of the market. The two were starting to draw too much attention though so the alpha let out a very loud cough.
Back to top Go down
piwi2454
Supreme Member
piwi2454

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 2:32 pm

Kora grinned widely as she pulled back and saw the bright red spreading acrossed his face. "You look like a tomatoe." she teased giggling slightly. At hsi question she couldn't help but blush herself. "Froma demon." she replied. The fact that he wouldn't stop blushing made Kora begin to glow a bright red too. "That's good..." she whispered before kissing him once more.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 5:00 am

Titus' eyes shot wide open. As she gripped his neck, the first thought that came to mind was that she was about strangle him. As weak as most humans were Titus was sure that Kora would find the strength to somehow take him out. What came next shocked him even more. He suddenly felt the soft sensation of her lips pressing hard into his. Titus practically melted on the spot. When she pulled back, his face was glowing bright, bright red. He was so flustered that he had to stare down at the ground. "T-Thats not fair..." Titus muttered. "Where does a human learn to give such a firey kiss anyway..." he mumbled, tho more to himself as his cheeks continued to burn. It took a few seconds, but after he composed himself he was able to look up into her crimson hues. "I want you too...honestly...I really do and nothing more.."
Back to top Go down
piwi2454
Supreme Member
piwi2454

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 8:51 pm

When Titus wanted to change the subject Kora frowned. "Um...yeah sure.." she muttered. She didn't understand why he wanted to forget about it. To her it seemed that they were heading in the right direction. She returned his kiss and smiled when he began to tease her. "Oh I know what I want," reaching forward she gripped his neck and pulled him in for a passionate kiss. "I want you..." she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 8:16 pm

"Yeah...I guess...I understand." Titus whispered. Honestly, he just wanted to move past this whole thing. Smiling, he pulled Kora into a tight hug and lightly pressed his warm lips against her cheek. "Can we just forget this whole love thing? I dont think its that important right now." Titus replied softly. He pulled back from Kora, but placed a soft kiss on her lips first. "Hehe, but you know most of this was your fault. I mean none of this would have happened if you had a clue to what you wanted." Titus chuckled and gave her a playful tap on the arm.

ooc: I'm sorry, but I couldn't resist having Titus put his foot in his mouth again XD
Back to top Go down
piwi2454
Supreme Member
piwi2454

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 2:53 pm

Kora smiled as they had seemed to sort through their first real fight. "It's fine I forgive you." she assured him. She could sense his awkwardness as he shifted his gaze off to the side. She leaned forward looking at his face. When he amended hsi earlier statement she smiled slightly. "I feel the same way. I know I have feelings for you and they are strong I just don't know..." she trailed off.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 6:31 am

Titus nodded. He understood why she had gotten upset. Unfortunately since this was his first relationship he hadn't learned how to pick his battles. "I'm sorry too." he replied softly before suddenly coming to a stop. His dark brown eyes shifted off to the side for a moment as his tail twitched behind him. "L-Look...I...kinda lied before...you know...about me not being 'there' yet. I mean, I'm not saying I am...but...I'm not saying I'm not either...or something..." Titus muttered. Honestly, he knew exactly how he felt. He just couldn't tell Kora...at least not without having some kind of idea about her own feelings.
Back to top Go down
piwi2454
Supreme Member
piwi2454

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 4:39 am

Kora allowed Titus to take her hand as she interlaced her fingers with his. As he spoke she frowned "I just...don't know what to say or how to say it." she muttered in response. "I'm trying to sort things out." she explained further. She didn't like fighitng with Titus either but soemtiems she just didn't know what to do and he hadn't given her much choice but to get upset. "And I don't like it either but you pushed and pushed and I was already so upset...I'm sorry."
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 3:21 am

She was right. Their marriage had become stronger. Yugo smiled at the thought. Although the two of them never fought too much after becoming mates when they did the fight normally always ended with one of them storming off. Now, they could talk things out calmly. "Well we better hurry. We'll both need our rest...especially after the intense morning we had." Yugo stated with a wide pervy grin. He leaned in lightly nipping the side of her ear. Just remembering the details of their morning romping made him want to cancel the meetings...but that would have caused more harm than good.

Although they were technically fighting, Titus stuck close to Kora. He wasn't going to just ditch her in the middle of the city somewhere. Once they were a good deal away from the palace Titus reached for Kora's hand. "You know..." he started while still walking. "I dont know why...you dont want to talk about this..." he sighed softly as his ears pinned back some. "But it looks like forcing you only makes things worse. I dont like this. I certainly dont enjoy having to get away from you just to cool off." Titus replied softly. So far the streets were clear, but as they got closer to the market the streets became more packed. It seemed like everyone had their eyes on Kora.
Back to top Go down
piwi2454
Supreme Member
piwi2454

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 8:34 pm

Kiku smiled as he returned the kiss. They seemed to be at the point in their marriage where they could work through problems a lot calmer. At the idea of going tot he market she smiled "Sound good to me." she replied. "Ugh meetings..." she sighed the idea didn't sound good.

Kora was sitting on the counter enjoying the food when she heard Titus causing her to jump and drop the apple. Jumping off the counter she looked at him. "Um yeah surel.." she muttered. Picking up the apple she threw it away and followed him out of the palace. She was always scared when it came to leaving the safety of the castle.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 4:00 pm

"I know.." Yugo whispered. The feeling of her soft icy lips pressing against his made his smile. He leaned down returning her kiss before pulling back to gentle lick her cheek. "Why dont we go out into the market and find us another bed hm? I'd like to finish that nap before we get sucked into the meetings we scheduled for the afternoon."

Titus was currently on his way upstairs to give his cousin a bath. On his way he had ran into Ama, who looked like she had just finished breaking down. When he asked her what was wrong the older hybrid simply shook it off. Next thing he knew she was taking Kira by the hand to bathe her. "Oh...ok..." Titus blinked. Everyone was acting so weird! Sighing, he turned and headed back down to the kitchen. He wasn't ready to face Kora just yet. Sure enough, the first person he saw when he entered the kitchen was Kora herself. "Shit.." Titus thought when he saw her. He was about to turn around, but stopped half way. "This isn't how I want things to be..." he thought to himself and slowly turned back to face her. "Can we...go for a walk...away from the palace?"
Back to top Go down
piwi2454
Supreme Member
piwi2454

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 10:02 pm

Yugo's snap at her made Kiku frown. "Right..." she muttered. Feeling his arms wrap around her she couldn't help but smile. She kissed him softly before nuzzling into his neck. "I just want things to be normal and calm."

After several minutes had passed Kora emerged from the bathroom wiping her eyes. She was starving so she slowly made her way to the kitchen hoping that Titus wouldn't be around. Grabbing an apple she bit in to it.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 4:05 pm

"I didn't say that and you know it.." Yugo frowned. He could feel the tension spreading and the last thing he wanted was for kiku and himself to be at each other's throats. "Look I'll handle this, but right now I'm asking you to be patient. " he replied softly. He walked up to her and gently wrapped his arms around her. This was the first time nagi had made such a lethal threat towards him. Daich's condition must have been getting worse...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next