Two Dimensions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Dimensions

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 2:20 am

Konna let out a violent hiss as she was tackled. As ice encased her body she released a deadly snarl up at kiku. "Oh? Will you succeed if I kill you first? " she snapped. Suddenly a fierce demonic aura spiked around her entire body. Rather then intence heat tho, the aura felt like a thousand sharp piercing knives. When the ice broke konna's body shot upright. She stretched her right hand towards kiku. Suddenly around 50 or so demonic blades formed around the neko. Just before they struck, Yugo stepped in blasting away the blades. "That's enough!! " he roared. "Konna you've crossed a major line. Excuse yourself now! "
Back to top Go down
piwi2454
Supreme Member
piwi2454

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 3:48 pm

"I'm the leech? Again you only have this job because Yugo gave it to you. If he didn't you wouldn't have a job. So who is really the leech?" Kiku snapped back. Kiku stood her ground as Konna yelled in her face. "No Yu on the other hand sure look like one.go's priar work was held this kingdom together!" she yelled back. Kiku glared at her "I will succeed! I am not a rotten piece of shit! You fucking bitch!" she grabbed her face as Konna's fist met her face. "Oh that is it!" she screamed tackling Konna to the ground she froze her to the ground before standing. The ice slowly encased Konna pinning her to the groud. "Now watch me succeed."
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 7:13 am

Ooc: very nice post :p

Ic : "that's bullshit! If you really wanted to cherish Yugo you would have saw to the protection of his kingdom! You're just selfish. You've sat back and you've allowed nagi and Yugo to do all the work! You're nothing more than a leech! " konna hissed. When kiku slapped her, yugo's eyes shot wide open. Things were getting out of control but he had no clue how to intervene. Konna meanwhile stood her ground, tho her right cheek was.burning red. "You are useless! Name one thing you've done to help your mate or his kingdom, . You can't can you? I on the other hand have kept this kingdom together in dire times!!!" Konna screamed right into kiku's face. When she dared to tell her to get over the fact that Yugo had chosen kiku, konna red hues turned dark. "No...you wont succeed, and you know why? Its because you're simply unfit. A rotten pile of shit could do a better job! " konna lashed out. Unlike kiku who had slapped her, konna punched kiku with full force!
Back to top Go down
piwi2454
Supreme Member
piwi2454

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 2:15 am

Kiku could tell the minute that Konna shifted her weight that she was about to tell her off. The minute that Konna excused her of not doing anything during Yugo's death scare she approached the demoness. "I stayed by my husbands side! Do you know what it's like to have to watch the person you love most in life slowly dying before your eyes? If you do you would know that you cherish every moment you can have with them. If you or Nagi hadn't been around I would have taken a more active role. It wasn't necessary though so I decided to spend my husbands final days with him. So pardon me you heartless bitch." she spat. Kiku stared into Konna's eyes with a fiery anger. The moment the words "You're useless." left Konna's mouth Kiku slapped her across the face hard. The sound of hand on skin echoed throughout the room. "I'm not useless! You only came into the picture when we were going on vacation did that occur to you? You wouldn't even have this position if Dai hadn't attacked us. You would still be off somewhere else. I am more than fit to be with my mate. You're just mad that he didn't choose you. Well grow up and get over it. I won't let you push me around anymore. There will be no revolt and I will take my place as an alpha whether you like it or not. And if you can't deal with that then leave!"
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 10:03 pm

Yugo mentally slapped his palm against his face. He had been meaning to talk to Kiku...but the time never seemed right. He also didn't want to worry her, or have her blame herself for what was going on outside the capital. "No?" Konna asked, her crimson hues shifting between the two 'alphas.' "Alright then." Konna frowned. She shifted her weight onto her right hip and turned so she was facing Kiku. "While Yugo was facing death many tribes saw it as the perfect chance to rebel against our union. It was only through my dealings and MY constant travel to and from these tribes that we were able to avoid a civil war. However, these tribes are far from satisfied. But, you wouldn't know that would you, Kiku? If you wanted to really be an alpha, if you had any desire to be of use to Yugo-sama you would have taken the opportunity to see to it that the land he had bled for was being maintained." Konna spat harshly. After that, there was a long pause from the female wolf. "You're useless." she finally stated, her hues locked onto Kiku's. "Anyone can file papers. Thats not the work of an alpha. You accepted the position because you knew that you were useless. You knew that you were not suited to be Yugo-sama's mate from the very beginning. If you try take over my job there WILL be a revolt. I could train you for 1,000 years and it wouldn't make any difference. Whats sad is...deep down...you know this to be true as well. Dont you?"
Back to top Go down
piwi2454
Supreme Member
piwi2454

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 4:00 pm

This wasn't going o go well no matter what they did it seemed. Konna was clearly insulted by he idea of Yugo giving her position away. The idea of Konna speakign with the dragons seemed liek a pretty good idea to her though. Konna was more acustomed to the different demon cultures not to mention she knew wht to say and when to say it most of the time. Kiku's attentnion was torn to Yugo however when Konna mentioned their coversation. "What conversation?"
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 10:02 am

The job was definitely important, probably the most important role that anyone could take on for Yugo. However, Konna still wasn't satisfied. She stared up at Yugo, her jaw clenching. "And do you propose I do that?" She asked with a drawn out sigh. "We didn't even know that dragons still existed until they walked right into your throne room and threatened to kill us all. No one has crossed into the Western half of the continent and lived....there's no way I'd be able to establish communications with them." Konna argued. Yugo sat back against his throne and smiled down at the princess. "I have faith in your abilities." he stated. Konna's right eye twitched. Was she being mocked? Her crimson hues then shifted over towards Kiku. "Yugo, have you informed Kiku of the conversation we had yesterday? I'm guessing you haven't seeing that she hasn't refused to take my job.."
Back to top Go down
piwi2454
Supreme Member
piwi2454

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 2:12 am

When Yugo explained that he wasn't firing Konna, Kiku let out a sigh of relief. As he began to explain the new job though Kiku's face fell. It would make Konna feel important but ti was so dangerous. Of course this didn't bother Konna probably and Kiku wasn't going to say anything. To her that job was more important than the one she was inheriting.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 6:49 pm

Yugo's brown eyes shifted over towards his mate. He knew that she'd tried to smooth things over, but this had to be done. Sighing softly, Yugo shook his head and shifted his gaze back down towards Konna. "I'm not firing you. I have another job that will need your complete attention." Yugo replied softly. Konna raised her shiver brows. Oh, this was going to be good. "Based on the report that Ama, Soara, and Titus gave us..we conclude that the dragons are in some way associated with Elder...I mean..ex-Elder Dai." Yugo stated, his tone growing more stern. At the moment, Dai was the most wanted enemy throughout Yugo's entire empire. "If this is true, it means that we can not trust them to honor their side of the agreement. Even if we do win this tournament thats coming up in the next two years...I doubt they'll forgive the invasion of their territory. So, I want you to try establishing communications with the dragon Emperor himself. I want to talk to him face to face..."
Back to top Go down
piwi2454
Supreme Member
piwi2454

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 4:10 am

ooc: i am so sorry! I forgot about this completely. Too much to do.

ic: Kiku's attention turned to Konna. It was clear that the wolf wasn't happy however she tried to stay calm. The neko truly felt bad for this. She didnt' want Konna to lose her job over her. Especially since she would have to teach her the ropes. "You don't have to fire her. I can take another position." Kiku whispered in Yugo's ear. She couldn't see this ending well in any way.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 8:27 pm

(bump)
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 1:28 pm

Yugo's eyes shifted towards his mate. She looked..more surprised then what he had expected. Sure...maybe he hadn't discussed the exact details with her, but he had discussed how he regretted not giving her a position of power and how he wanted to change that. "What is the meaning of this?" Konna asked, her tone...surprisingly calm. "Konna, I will require you to teach Kiku everything you know. Granted, I do not expect this to be a quick transaction." Yugo explained. Konna's crimson hues narrowed sharply. Her eyes were locked onto Yugo and no one else. "I'll ask again, what is the meaning of this? I have served you faithfully ever since you summoned me from my tribe to aide you. My family has served you ever since you, your sister, and the rest of Ogami declared that all wolf tribes should be united under one banner. Explain this Yugo." Konna demanded, yet her voice was still calm. "Am I to be thrown out with the trash? Is my service to be forgotten just so your neko can look stronger??"
Back to top Go down
piwi2454
Supreme Member
piwi2454

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 5:34 am

Kiku was confused as to what announcement her husband had to make. she had not discussed any with her. When he was finished her jaw dropped and she gasped in surprise. This hadn't been discussed before hand at all. "Wh-what? Aaare you sure?" she stuttered. Seh could feel the heavy silence as the news hit the elders that a neko would have a position of power.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 1:29 am

"For starters, I've been debating with myself how to bring about a positive change." Yugo started. His eyes shifted over his throne room to make sure that he had everyone's attention. "I've decided that the best way to do that is to show that our tribe is represented by two alphas, not just one. Making Kiku a simple secretary...that was my fault." Yugo explained. Nagi let out a deep sigh. She loved Kiku, but this just wasn't what she wanted to hear. "So, effective immediately, I've decided to to make Kiku my Secretary of State. She will handle all foreign and domestic affairs from this point onward." Yugo stated. The throne room...became dead silent. Nagi shifted her golden hues over towards Konna. Basically...Yugo was giving Kiku Konna's job...
Back to top Go down
piwi2454
Supreme Member
piwi2454

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 7:00 pm

ooc: Okay good haha

ic: Kiku let out a soft purr as her husband ran his hand up her thigh. "Oh will you? What an honor." she laughed. Time seemed to come to a crawl as soon as th elders walked in and the meeting started. Kiku stood but paused as her husband added one more thing.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 4:25 pm

ooc: Dont apologize. The past three weeks have pretty much been hell for me. You may have noticed that Candra and my rps have pretty much gone on hiatus. I've been busy with grad school and she's been busy with work lol

ic: Yugo let out a soft chuckle. He leaned to his left a little and ran his hand along one of her thighs. "Well if you're a good girl and you're able to get through the meeting, I'll reward you. I give you honor of cuddling with me later tonight." Yugo smiled. Just then, the council of elders along with Nagi and Konna walked in. Three long hours later, the meetings were finished, but Yugo still had business with his group. "One last thing." he called. Nagi looked up. She wondered if they were finally going to talk about Daichi's condition. If Yugo was smart, he'd take her threat seriously...
Back to top Go down
piwi2454
Supreme Member
piwi2454

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 1:01 am

ooc: sorry I am busy all the time now

ic: Kiku couldn't help but be slgihtly cranky as she was exhausted an dnow she didn't have a bed to sleep in. "Nagi will pay for ruining my sleep." she growled under her breath. Kiku took the seat beside her husband and sighed. "This is going to be a long night isn't it?" she questioned. Rubbing her temple in frustration at the mere idea of it all.

Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 8:47 pm

Titus closed his eyes and wrapped his arms tightly around her body. He'd never grow tired of feeling her breast pressing down into his chest, or the soft feeling of her lips against his. Meanwhile, Yugo and Kiku were back in the throne room. They had went shopping, but finding a bed big enough for them had taken longer then what Yugo had expected...that and the bed couldn't be delivered until later on that night. "So much for the nap.." Yugo grumbled. He was slouching in his chair. Soon their last few meetings of the day would start. It would probably be around 12 at night before he and Kiku were free.
Back to top Go down
piwi2454
Supreme Member
piwi2454

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 5:43 pm

Kora flinched as Titus jumped to the bed and landed perfectly next to her. She smiled softly as he remove the hair from her face and kissed her. Rolling them over she smirked "I think we were somewhere around here." she purred before kissing him passionetly.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 2:49 pm

Titus quickly ran after her. Once inside he closed and locked the door so they wouldn't be disturbed. From the door Titus jumped forward easily clearing the large gap between his bed and door. He landed on the bed right beside Kora with a hard thud. It was kinda amazing he hadn't broke the bed. "So..." Titus smirked. He moved a few strands of her blonde hair from her face and placed a soft kiss on her lips. "Where were we before my parents interrupted?"
Back to top Go down
piwi2454
Supreme Member
piwi2454

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 2:06 am

"Oh yes we shall." Kora purred. Kissing him softly before running off to his room. She giggled as she flopped onto the bed waiting for Titus to come in.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 4:35 am

"I know right?" Titus smiled. He peered out the window. It looked like Kira hadn't noticed them at all. "So, shall we make our way back to my room now?" Titus grinned. His black ears perked up and his tail began to wag behind him.
Back to top Go down
piwi2454
Supreme Member
piwi2454

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 3:12 pm

Kora tensed up waiting for his touch on her sides howeer it never came. Feeling his hand over her mouth she almost screamed by the breath was pulled out of her when he jumped into the air. Landing on the windowsill she glared at him. "Wh-" she stopped spotting Kira. Once they were gone she smiled "Thank god you noticed."
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 11:02 pm

"Being normal is overrated." Titus stated with a wide grin. He couldn't help but to laugh some more when Kora admitted she was afraid of heights, tho he had known that for a while. "Because its fun??" Titus smirked. When she stuck her tongue out at him Titus reached out to tickle her sides. He stopped tho when heard the sounds of foot steps coming towards them. His ears twitched from side to side. Suddenly, he grabbed Kora, placed a hand over her mouth, and jumped up a good 25ft straight onto a window ciel without any warning. "Shhh." titus whispered. Below them, Kira was skipping along the sidewalk that led into the garden. Behind her, Ama and Nagi were following slowly. Titus sighed in relief. He stepped inside the small maid's room through the window and placed Kora on her feet. "That was close. If the runt had seen us she would have stuck to us like mold on old bread..."
Back to top Go down
piwi2454
Supreme Member
piwi2454

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 3:11 pm

"I define walking place to place or even running place to place is normal." Kora replied. Taking a deep breath she steadied her breathing. "I am afraid of heights so why must you torture me?" she questioned. She giggled as he poked her in the nose. "I don't know if I can trust that." she smiled sticking her tongue out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Two Dimensions :: Role Play :: Fantasy-
Jump to: