Two Dimensions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Dimensions

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 12:55 am

"Fine! I will!!" Titus screamed just before he slammed the door shut. He stormed all the way down stairs towards the kitchen where he saw Kira waiting at the table for Nagi to feed her. "Something wrong??" Kira asked and tilted her tiny cute face to the side. "Nothing." Titus muttered. He walked up to the table and plopped down in a chair. "Trouble is paradise?" Nagi grinned. She walked up from behind Kira and placed a soft kiss on her baby girl's forehead. "Here you go love." she smiled, placing a steaming bowl of brown sugar and apple flavored oatmeal in front of her. "Thanks mom!" Kira chimed. Titus rolled his eyes and shook his head. He wasn't in the mood to talk.
Back to top Go down
piwi2454
Supreme Member
piwi2454

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 8:48 pm

"You're the one who was insisting on it." Kora pointed out. Her heart skipped a beat when he said he wasn't there yet. Maybe she was, or those words wouldn't have stung so much. "Just go!" she choked out. Holding back her tears as a mixture of sadness and anger overwhelmed her. Standing she stormed into the bathroom slamming the door.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 5:39 pm

Titus stopped at the door. He turned back to face her, but only slightly. Just where was all this uncertainty coming from? He and Kora hadn't been going out for that long, but they still were able to talk to each other. This was actually the first time they had gotten into a fight..well..minor argument might have sounded better since they weren't yelling at each other..yet. "Why do we need to talk about it at all?" Titus asked while blinking twice. "I know I'm not there yet and you clearly aren't. I dont think there's anything to discuss." Titus frowned, tho nothing he said was true. It was early...but he was sure that there was no one he wanted to be with besides Kora. He loved her, but he couldn't tell her that. No..he had to put up some kind of wall to protect himself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6