Two Dimensions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Dimensions

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
piwi2454
Supreme Member
piwi2454

Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 10:25 pm

Kiku stared desperately into Yugo's eyes. Needing him to make her feel safe again and like everything would work out. "I get it...I'm a neko I won't be well perceived and if Nagi isn't there isn't a very high chance I will be." she replied. At his apology she smiled slightly. "It's fine I understood what you were saying.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 5:48 am

"No...I was in the wrong too. You're right...I do keep royal business from you and its not right." Yugo whispered softly while lowering his head. "B-
But!" he stated, now raising his head so he was looking kiku in the eyes. "I'm not doing it to be cruel or because I think you are useless. I suppose...even after all this time...I'm just use to doing things on my own. I mean NAgi helps and always has, but she's not much of a people demon and lacks the ability to negotiate with others." Yugo sighed. His arms squeezed Kiku's body tighter, but only a little. "I'm so sorry Kiku...things I said were out of line...especially when I brought up your father."
Back to top Go down
piwi2454
Supreme Member
piwi2454

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 12:44 am

Kiku allowed Yugo to take her over to him and sit her in his lap. She looked at him not sure what to say. A small smile crept onto her features as he licked her cheeks to erase the tears a gesture that she ws fond of. "Listen I didn't mean to go off on you earlier...Konna just really gets under my skin."
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 7:18 pm

Yugo could hear the strain in her voice. He could also see the trail her tears had left while running down her cheeks. He hated seeing her so upset, really he did. "Lets talk." he whispered softly while walking up to her and gently taking hold of her hand. He guided her over towards their bed and had her sit on his lap. His arms wrapped securely around her body. Before they started talking tho, Yugo licked both her cheeks to erase the trails her tears had left behind.
Back to top Go down
piwi2454
Supreme Member
piwi2454

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 6:53 pm

Staring int he mirror Kiku wiped the tears from her eyes as she heard the door to the bedroom open. Hearing Yugo's voice Kiku silently emerged from the bathroom leaning in the doorway. "What?" she questioned ehr voice slightly horse from the crying.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 5:37 pm

"Out by tomorrow? What makes you think that you have ANY authority to order me around? Ha! Go fuck yourself..." Konna hissed as Kiku turned her back to her. The she-wolf wasn't going anywhere unless Yugo ordered it. Tho she had to admit, it would be interesting to see who the guards would take orders from if Kiku tried to have her removed by force. Meanwhile, Yugo had taken a long walk around the castle. He needed to cool down before he went back to their room. He returned around 10 at night. Most of his anger had faded by then. They did however have allot to discuss. "Kiku?" Yugo called as he entered their room. He could smell her scent so he knew that she was inside. "We need to talk..."
Back to top Go down
piwi2454
Supreme Member
piwi2454

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 5:08 pm

Kiku wasn't really surprised by Konna's response. Of course she would try to get under Kiku's skin that was all she ever did. "I will you idiot. He's MY mate not yours so stop acting like he is." she replied As Konna continued Kiku grew more angry and upset but kept it from her expression. "There are plenty of others to contact the dragons don't think you are so special. All you are is desperate for a place in this kingdom with power. It makes me sick the lengths you are wiling to go to." Kiku wore a look of disgust but it fell at Konna's last words. "You are leaving for the dragon country tomorrow. I want you out of this castle by tomorrow. And if you don't leave I will have you removed." she turned and left Konna's study with a slam of the door. Heading back to her room she cussed under her breath trying to hold back the tears that formed in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 9:13 am

"Fine go!!" Yugo roared. The entire castle was probably able to hear their fight. Meanwhile, Konna was in her study. She'd need to move a few of her things in order to make room for Kiku. She still couldn't believe that Yugo was placing such a sensitive issue into Kiku's clumsy hands. When Kiku came bursting into her office, Konna glanced up from her desk. She eyed Kiku for a moment, a short moment, before returning to the papers she was gather. "Well thats interesting." Konna replied softly. Her cheek still stung. She wanted to make Kiku pay, but did realize there were limits to how much hell she could put the neko through. "If I'm gone, who will take care of your mate hmm?" Konna asked, her crimson hues narrowed a bit as a sly grin formed on her soft lips. "If I go, how will your mate establish contact with the Dragons? He had it right, if anyone can do it, its me. So, you walking hair ball, I'm not going anywhere and you're just going to have to do deal with it." Konna stated with flashing a coy smile. She leaned back in her chair. This was enough. The expression on Kiku's face was all the payback she needed. "I do wonder tho...how long will Yugo-sama tolerate your presence? I think the fight you just had proves that he's grown tired of you..."
Back to top Go down
piwi2454
Supreme Member
piwi2454

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 3:18 am

The minute Yugo raised his voice Kiku got even more pissed. "Right sure...I do the paper work you know I see your meetings that you have that you don't tell me about or the deals you make. This is a partnership not a place to keep secrets!." she snapped back. "Oh I will!" she screeched turning she stormed out of the room. Storming around the castle until she found Konna. "Listen, you will respect me and show me respect. The next time you cross me you are gone! End of story good bye the end. Got it?"
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 6:43 pm

"Thats not true! The only things I keep from you are minor, things that not even I want to deal with. This was the first truly big thing I've kept from you and that was only because I wasn't sure how to deal with it!!" Yugo yelled right back. At this point, he was probably just as pissed off as Kiku was. "I never said you were helpless. But you know what, since you have nothing to do but complain about your terrible life why dont you go settle things with Konna right now!" Yugo lashed out. Kiku was acting like he was purposely excluding her from running the tribe, and he couldn't stand it.
Back to top Go down
piwi2454
Supreme Member
piwi2454

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 12:39 am

"Because it's true! You don't let me help you with your problems half the time and so I don't want you helping me with all of mine. I'm not helpless you know!" Kiku practically screamed the last words. It was clear that what Konna had said effected Kiku in a way.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 11:13 am

ooc: oh ok. I'll send it to you through a pm

ic: "Well if thats so then why the attitude? Why say, 'you have your problems and I have mine?' " Yugo growled. The tension between them was definitely heating up. "The only reason I haven't ripped Konna a new asshole is because it wouldn't do you any good." he stated, but paused for a moment. They weren't getting anywhere with their...'debate' and Yugo was getting frustrated. "You know...just forget it. I'll set Konna straight. I suppose I should have talked to her before announcing your position anyway so that was my blunder."
Back to top Go down
piwi2454
Supreme Member
piwi2454

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 11:01 pm

ooc: i didn't have your email.

ic: The tension int he room instantly seemed to thicken between them. "I never said they weren't." she snapped back. At the mention of her father her face fell. He was still a sore subject and not someone she liked to discuss. "I never said you did. I understand that we are supposed to help each other tackle our problems but I don't see you being able to do anything about it."
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 6:41 pm

ooc: You should have emailed me. I could have helped...I think lol

ic: "Close minded?" Yugo blinked, his eyes narrowing just a bit. "Lets be clear. If the situation was reversed Nagi and I would be going through the same exact thing. 'Your people' aren't exactly open to change either. I believe your father is proof of that, no?" Yugo frowned. He stared down at Kiku for a moment while crossing his arms over his chest. Perhaps...he had gone a little too far in bringing up her father. Sighing, Yugo closed his eyes and lowered his head. "Listen...you know that our problems are one. We're a team. It just so happens that in this situation there's little I can do to help. Do you think I enjoy the thought that my mate, who I love dearly, has trouble getting respect from those close to me??"
Back to top Go down
piwi2454
Supreme Member
piwi2454

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 6:26 pm

ooc: sorry about this I could not get my account to reactivate. It was super annoying.

ic: Kiku stared at her husband as he explained his thinking in the situation. She understood what he had wanted to think would happen but couldn't believe that he had really thought it would work that way. "You truly believed that your close minded people would come to accept me?" she questioned. "It's fine I understand you have your own problems to worry about and I have mine."
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 9:26 pm

The look on Kiku's face said it all. Yugo had picked the wrong time to make a joke. He let out a hard cough and cleared his throat. "S-Sorry. Listen...I'm sorry that things are so hard. Believe, this isn't what I wanted either. Though I did expect things to be difficult...I guess I assumed that after a while you would naturally be expected and that everyone would see why I picked you and why I love you." Yugo replied softly. He closed his eyes and released a small sigh. "I'm sorry...I know that I should be helping you more. You're always supporting me.."
Back to top Go down
piwi2454
Supreme Member
piwi2454

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 12:36 am

"No it wouldn't help. It would just make me look weaker." Kiku agreed. Kiku knew thought hat if she delt with Konna on her own that a fight would break out that wouldn't end well for either of them. At the mention of locking them up Kiku turned to her husband clearly not finding it funny. "Maybe..."
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 9:48 pm

"Well I could step in....but that wouldn't solve your problem. If I punish her she'll just think that I'm covering for you." Yugo sighed. Konna was definitely a problem that needed to be solved. How to confront her was the key issue. "Hmm maybe I should just lock you two up in a room..." Yugo laughed softly, tho soon realized that the joke wasn't funny. "Perhaps you should find nagi. She might have some good advice for you "
Back to top Go down
piwi2454
Supreme Member
piwi2454

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 7:00 pm

Kiku shook her head "It wasn't your fault. None of it was. It wasn't anyone's fault but Dai's and Jann's father." she assured her husband. The idea of trying to punish Konna made Kiku nervous. There was no way that she would go along with it. "She won't listen..." Kiku stated her fear aloud.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 12:29 am

"I don't know....I guess I still blame myself.....and I don't understand why you don't blame me. Its because of my weakness that you were...." Yugo paused. His eyes shifted away from her, but only for a moment. Yugo closed his eyes and let out a deep sigh. "Fine I get it. Ill try to give what you want. However ....I ask that you avoid fighting konna. If you've never seen her fight you wont be prepared. However, as an alpha you can't let her striking you go unpunished. Ill leave it to you.....just please don't fight her."
Back to top Go down
piwi2454
Supreme Member
piwi2454

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 12:08 am

Kiku looked at Yugo aa he tried to explain himself. She placed her hand on top of his. "I understand that....I just need you to let me handle some of this on my own. If i don't I wont earn anyones respect" she explained. As Yugo spoke about not letting any wolves hurt her again she knew he waas referring to Jann's father torturing her. "Yugo I'm fine...its just what?" she asked looking at him curiously.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 7:53 pm

"Thats not true at all! I stepped in because I know how konna fights. Besides....I don't want you to ever be hurt by another wolf again .." Yugo replied softly. He came closer towards her and gently ran his hand over her bruised cheek. He was still trying to deal with the torture that jann's father had put kiku through. He couldn't stand to see her hurt in any way. "Listen I really am sorry. Maybe I should have let you deal with her. A normal alpha female would have done so without ...interference. I know its not fair for me to place more responsibility on you and still treat you like..well how I've been treating you. I just...I just..."
Back to top Go down
piwi2454
Supreme Member
piwi2454

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 4:09 pm

ooc: yes.

ic: Kiku stared Konna down as she made her last statement, returning her angry hiss. Once she was out of the room Kiku looked at Yugo. "You didn't help. You made me look even weaker by stepping in. She's right you don't believe in me. I'm useless to you." she muttered.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 6:18 am

Ooc : so did kiku actually get punched?

Ic :"Fine " konna hissed. The she wolf was so angry that it took ALL of her willpower to contain herself. "But you know what? I don't think you truely believe in her. Your back is up against the wall and you have limited options. I understand that, but there are better choices " konna explained before dismissing herself. Yugo let out a deep sigh. He knew that most of this was his fault. He should have informed kiku ahead of time about how the relations with the other tribes had deteriorated. "Kiku ..." Yugo mumbled
Back to top Go down
piwi2454
Supreme Member
piwi2454

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 3:24 am

"I'd like to see you try!" Kiku growled at her. Feeling the aura Kiku produced one of her own as the tw aura's met keeping each other at bay. As the blades surrounded her Kiku made a ice shield around her body. Before the blades could strike though Yugo stepped in. Knocking the blades away and telling Konna off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next