Two Dimensions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Dimensions

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
piwi2454
Supreme Member
piwi2454

Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 7:35 am

The smell of the food wafted into Kiku's nostrils and made her stur slightly. "A shower would probably wake me up..." she admitted rolling over. Looking at her husband she smirked. "Are you trying to seduce me with that sexy move?"
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 10:28 am

"Sorry babe." Yugo smiled. He tilted his nose towards the door catching the scent of breakfast. "Shall we take a quick shower and then eat? I dont wanna deal with the elders on an empty stomach." Yugo suggested. Slowly, he rose up from the bed. His claws moved down his shirt, unbuttoning it.
Back to top Go down
piwi2454
Supreme Member
piwi2454

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 2:33 am

Kiku was awoken by the moving of Yugo in the morning. She groaned not pleased by the disruption in her slumber. "Sit still..." she moaned. But it was too late she was already awake. She rolled over and rubbed the sleep from her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 12:04 am

The next morning, Yugo was slow to get up. Rays from the sun were beaming brightly into their room through the window, but Yugo just couldn't summon the will to get up. He had his arms wrapped tightly around Kiku, his chest pressing gently into her back. "Mm...wanna sleep." the alpha groaned. Honestly, he just wanted one day where he could lay in the bed with Kiku and relax. Unfortunately, they were dealing with a major crisis on their hands and the elders wanted solutions
Back to top Go down
piwi2454
Supreme Member
piwi2454

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 7:12 am

Kiku smiled softly and returned his kiss. "Night..." she whispered in return. As he dosed off she sat there cuddled up against him, absorbing the heat that radiated off his skin. She sighed thinking through all that her and her family had been through. Finally her mind tired out and she slipped into a comfortable slumber against her loves side.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 12:42 am

Yugo nodded. He couldn't afford to be negative. He was the head of his family, the alpha of his pack. "Thank you." he whispered while leaning in to place a soft, heated kissed her Kiku's lips. "Night Kiku." Yugo whispered softly. He closed his eyes, allowing the exhaustion running through his body to pull him into a deep, deep sleep.
Back to top Go down
piwi2454
Supreme Member
piwi2454

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 5:12 am

Kiku leaned back into Yugo's frame sighing as she did so. The day had been a long one and exhaustion was tugging at her. "I couldn't agree more." she replied through a yawn. His negative attitude though made her frown. "That's no way to think. I'm sure we will figure something out. For now all we can do is hope for the best."
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 9:21 am

Yugo stretched his arms above his head. He and Kiku were alone at last. The day had been a tiresome one and the next would probably be just as bad. "I think we should get some sleep. Tomorrow we have meetings until 3. We also need to make that Konna leaves. Hopefully she'll be able to find someway to establish contact with the dragons. Even with all my power...there's just no way we can fight five dragons. Also, this is our mess..so we cant get the other wolf tribes involved." Yugo sighed deeply as his body fell back onto the bed with a hard plop. "It seems like we're screwed no matter what we do Kiku.."
Back to top Go down
piwi2454
Supreme Member
piwi2454

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 5:44 pm

Kiku smiled fondly as Anita recalled the stories that she had told countless times. Yugo's mother sounded like a great person determined and mischievous but still had a sweet way about her. Kiku muttered her thanks with Yugo as Anita left.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 10:47 pm

"I know, I know." Yugo smiled down at his mate. Anita thought for a moment how to best describe Yugo's mother. "Well..when she was younger she was very bold and a bit of a handful. In those times, your mother's territory wasn't as safe as it is now. You can imagine the headaches she gave me. Sometime's she'd just vanish. I never could stay too mad at her for too long. She had the largest angelic eyes." Anita smiled. Yugo listened closely. He loved hearing stories about his mother. Anita must have told him the same ones about a hundred times. Yugo didn't care tho and Anita didn't mind retelling them. "Well, I'll take my leave. IF there's anything else you two need just call." Anita smiled while bowing her head. Yugo nodded. "Thank you Anita..for everything.."
Back to top Go down
piwi2454
Supreme Member
piwi2454

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 4:24 pm

Kiku leaned against her husband as she watched Anita. When Yugo began to speak she looked at him and shook her head seeing what he was about to ask. Luckily Anita cut him off. "You never ask a woman her age." Kiku tsked. Yugo was clever enough though to change the subject. The idea of Yugo's mother still made her curious. She wished that she was here to help Kiku adjust and help her gain the respect of the tribe.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) EmptyWed May 22, 2013 4:49 pm

Yugo sipped his tea. It was funny how Anita always knew just how to calm his nerves. Actually, now that Yugo thought about it, he was sure that Anita had both raised and served his mother. She had practically raised Nagi and himself as well. It made Yugo wonder just how old Anita really was. Seriously...she had to be old enough to be his grandmother...maybe his great grandmother. "Anita-san...exactly how-" Yugo began to ask, but was cut off as a dagger like gleam appeared within Anita's eyes. "Yugo-sama...you aren't by chance about to ask my age are you?" The head maid smiled brightly. Yugo froze. His gut told him to change the subject. "Uh...n-no...I...uh I was just going to ask what mother was like when she was young. Was she anything like Nagi?" Yugo asked. "No one is like your sister." Anita sighed deeply as she pressed her palm to her face.
Back to top Go down
piwi2454
Supreme Member
piwi2454

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) EmptyTue May 21, 2013 9:22 pm

Kiku perked up hearing the knock on the door. The smell of the tea hit her nostrils and she grinned. The smell of tea always managed to calm her. Taking the other cup Kiku softly sipped on the tea. She listened as Anita and Yugo spoke of his mother. Kiku still wished that Yugo's mother had lived, she seemed like the type of person who would have made this transition easier for her.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 4:26 am

"Well...perhaps if I can succeed in meeting the dragon Emperor...maybe we can make some headway in that area too." Yugo replied softly. Just then, there was a soft knock on the door. "Enter." Yugo replied. Anita came in holding a silver tray between her hands. "Can I offer you two some tea?" she smiled kindly. Yugo closed his eyes and took in a deep whiff. The tea smelled of citrus and cinnamon. "Yes, thank you Anita." Yugo smiled as he took a cup. "You're by far the most useful demon serving me. I..dont think I've ever said thank you..." he whispered. Anita shook her head. "I had the honor of serving your mother. As long I live, I shall serve you as well." Anita smiled. She offered Kiku a cup too. "Ah yes...I wonder what would mother think if she could see me now?" Yugo whispered as he took a small sip of his tea. "Unfortunately, you were denied the opportunity to know her, but I can guarantee that she'd be very proud of you. Your father would be too."
Back to top Go down
piwi2454
Supreme Member
piwi2454

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 3:49 am

Kiku smiled leaning into her mates embrace, seaking the reassuring warmth of it. At the mention of her brother Kiku sighed. "I know..." she whispered. The issue never really left her mind as much she wished it would. "I don't know what to do. That mine was our last shot and now it's gone."
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 1:05 am

"Haha, well you never know. This week its nekos..the next it might be foxes." Yugo chuckled. He leaned in and placed a soft kiss on his mate's cheek. "Listen, I know its hard, but together you and I can do everything. We just have to stay united. We cant let anything or anyone split us apart." Yugo smiled. Though, he was starting to think that perhaps it was time for Konna to go. She and Kiku weren't going to become 'best friends' anytime soon. Yugo would have to find someone to fill Konna's shoes or get to Kiku to the point where she could take over all of Konna's duties. "Oh, speaking of being split apart..you and I need to sit down again and try to find a way to cure Daichi. Nagi wont wait forever...she's already waited long enough. I think she really will burn everything in sight if we take too long."
Back to top Go down
piwi2454
Supreme Member
piwi2454

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 1:42 am

Kiku looked up at her husband. She loved him so much but things always seemed to get in the way fo their happiness. "I guess that's probably true..." she whispered. The cracked a smile. "So neko dating isn't just some fad?" she giggled.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 4:15 am

Yugo let out a long sigh. With his sensitive hearing he had heard the last part of her sentence crystal clear. "Kiku you know that isn't true. You're the mother or my children. We've discussed having more. You mean everything to me." Yugo whispered as his arms locked around his mate. He nuzzled his nose loving into her neck. "I think...if you were a wolf Konna would have eventually been able to accept you. However, she probably thinks because you're a neko that what we have is...some sort of fling perhaps. But, its not. You do know that...right?"
Back to top Go down
piwi2454
Supreme Member
piwi2454

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 10:45 pm

If you want to.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 2:14 am

ooc: do you still want to continue?
Back to top Go down
piwi2454
Supreme Member
piwi2454

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 6:27 pm

ooc: In all reality I shouldn't have been gone this long but a lot of stuff has happened and it just got lost in the back of my mind. Super sorry.

ic: "I told her to back off more or less and she told me...that you didn't love me..." Kiku whispered the last part. He was right to assume that the conversation had gone south as Kiku and Konna never got along.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 10:06 pm

"Oh..you did?" Yugo blinked. He was somewhat shocked that Kiku had gone ahead and confronted Konna, but perhaps it was for the best. "So...what did she say, what did you say?" he asked while keeping his arms wrapped around her body. Yugo could only guess that the conversation hadn't gone well...otherwise he wouldn't have found Kiku crying
Back to top Go down
piwi2454
Supreme Member
piwi2454

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 12:45 am

ooc: sorry I was trying to think of a reply and I had the fafsa and college acceptance stuff to do.

ic: Kku took Yugo's head and lifted it to her eye level. At his words she looked at him curiously. At the suggestion her face fell. "Well you see...I sort of...confronted her already. That was what I was crying about..." she mumbled. She let got of his face only for him to grab onto her own. "I understand...I have your back no matter what. I love you." she kissed him affectionately then pulled back and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 4:19 pm

ooc: Bump?
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 9:59 pm

Yugo hung his head for a moment. He thought that the kingdom was making improvements. Neko's could now enter the city to trade goods. However, it seemed that Kiku still faced opposition. "Tell you what." Yugo stated as he looked in to his mate eyes. He turned her body she was straddling his waist. He cupped her cheeks gently with his warm hands. "You, Nagi, and I will confront Konna. However, I wont say a thing. I'll just be in the background, but you'll still have my support. I'll let you two handle the conversation. However, you'll be doing most of the talking. Nagi and I will just be support. That way, only your voice will be heard." Yugo offered. He leaned in to place a soft kiss on his mate's icy lips. "Kiku I love you more than anyone else. I would never allow anyone to cause you pain or grief. I'll do more...there no reason for you to think that we have separate problems. I'll have your back and in return you'll have mine on every royal issue. You my word." Yugo replied softly, his hands were still cupping her cheeks. He needed her to know just how serious he was.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) Empty

Back to top Go down

Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next