Two Dimensions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Dimensions

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
piwi2454
Supreme Member
piwi2454

Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 1:41 pm

ooc: technology what are you gonna do? haha

ic: Kiku could understand NAgis's frusration with the stuation but it still didn't excuse her behavior. "Right so her anger gives her the right to threaten us and try to kill you?" she scoffed. At the mention of giving her space she nodded "Agreed I don't want to fight her eiher." she stated.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 3:00 am

ooc: this is weird. Its still messing up, but I just opened a new tab and all of a sudden its working O.o....I hate computers sometimes >>

ic: "Well.." Yugo sighed softly. How much of this really wasn't his fault? "I'm sure that she must have felt frustrated when Daichi's name never came up in any of the meetings we've had today. Maybe she feels that I've forgotten about him or maybe that I still dont like him." Yugo whispered as he rubbed the back of his head. "I'm just trying to see it from her point of view. It doesn't excuse her actions...but Nagi was bound to pop sooner or later. I think we should all just give her some space...especially you. I dont want you two fighting under ANY circumstances."
Back to top Go down
piwi2454
Supreme Member
piwi2454

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 9:11 pm

ooc: Yes i replied I think but I m on my laptop so it is working fine for me. I think I had that happen before you have to go to the bottom or something and hit classsic version?

ic: Kiku met NAgi's advance with one fo her own. "I know this doesn't change what happened. I don't blame him but still." she snapped back. It was a good thing that Yugo stepped inbetweent hem as punches were ready to be thrown. Once NAgi was gone Kiku was fuming. "Who does she think she is threatening you like that. This isn't your fault. And you are trying that ungrateful..." she hissed
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 9:07 pm

Ooc : u get my pm?

Ic : "what did you say?! " nagi hissed "that's your brother you're talking about you stupid bit-" nagi yelled just before Yugo stopped her by giving her a hard shove. "Enough nagi. You've made your point " Yugo sighed softly. Honestly, he just wanted to get the situation under control before someone got hurt. Nagi's cold crimson eyes shot daggers towards her brother and his mate. "You've been warned." She growled just before she stormed out. Yugo let out a very long sigh. His brown eyes shifted back to their bed...or what was left of it
Back to top Go down
piwi2454
Supreme Member
piwi2454

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 8:38 pm

Kiku didnt't appreciate Nagi's threat. She understood that Nagi was going through a hard time but it didn't give her the right to threaten them. "Nagi calm down. We will do everythin in our power. However ti is not our fault that we can't cure him so don't blame us. He techniquely brought this upon himself." she pointed out. THough everyone understood his reason behind it and honored it he still had done it to himself.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 6:32 pm

Yugo shut up from the bed. He turned trying to stomp out the flames as best as could. They'd probably have to get a new bed now thanks to Nagi. "Seriously what the hell is wrong with you??" Yugo hissed as he turned back to face his sister. Nagi's golden hues were flashing sharp shades of red. Her fangs and claws were becoming longer, sharper. She wasn't going to transform in the middle of their room...was she? Slowly, Nagi approached her brother and sister-in-law. "You two dont know how it feels. Even when nii-sama was ill...you two could still be around each other. Nii-sama could still hold you from time to time. Do you know when was the last time I've felt Daichi's touch? Do you know how it feels to raise a pup who barely knows her father?" Nagi hissed as her flame infused demonic aura shot out from around her body. "Fix it. I dont care how. Either you fix it or I WILL."
Back to top Go down
piwi2454
Supreme Member
piwi2454

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 3:35 am

Kiku no longer felt liek taking Nagi's side as she threatened her husband. "Nagi that is enough. Yugo is trying his best." she snapped at the demoness. However she din't see what happened next coming. The bed was up in flames within seconds. Kiku quickly put the fire out with a frosty wind and turned to Nagi. "Get out!"
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 5:27 am

Yugo let out a deep sigh. He knew this was important, but really...it wasn't like he could cure Daichi on the spot. Nagi didn't seem satisfied tho. "What would you say if I were to take control of the army and our allies? What I took our forces to the dragon's gates?" Nagi asked. Her tone was slowly becoming darker with each passing minute. "I'd say, assuming you could get the help, you'd be committing treason for going against my command." Yugo frowned. Nagi was impulsive..yes, but would she really try to take control of their forces? "Treason?" Nagi blinked..at first. Suddenly, her golden hues turned into narrow slits. A menacing grin form over her lips which made Yugo shiver. He had seen that look before and he know that whenever Nagi smiled the way she was something terrible would follow. "You want treason..I'll show you treason." Nagi smirked and with a snap of her fingers she set Yugo's bed a blaze...with HIM on it!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
piwi2454
Supreme Member
piwi2454

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 11:28 pm

Kiku wasnt sure what she expected her mate to do. In all honesty she just wanted him to at least try a little harder in the Daichi area. There wasn't a whole lot about it that he had done since recovering. "Yugo just research find some way. There may be a clue that you overlooked before." Kiku suggested. It was obvious that Nagi wasn't going to let this go easily.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 11:00 pm

"What the hell do you two expect me to do exactly??" Yugo blinked between the two girls. "Our army has been hunting Elder Dai ever since he nearly killed me. We've torn apart his study, and have gone over every single building he had access to. The old wolf left NOTHING. Hell, the last time anyone saw him was when I sent the twins and Ama to recover my soul." Yugo stated. Nagi let out a long dark hiss. "The dragons. They're working with him. Why not press them for answers? Better yet, why not storm through the gates and force them to talk?!" Nagi hissed. "Well for starters..." Yugo sighed. He pressed his palm to his face and slowly shook his head. He was having the worse case of deja vu. If it was if something like this had happened for before...oh wait..it had! If Yugo remembered right it was Nagi's impulsiveness that resulted in her being captured.

"Nagi we cant just waltz into dragon territory. We dont know what their capable of. We dont know their numbers, their magic..nothing." Yugo explained. "What about the stories!!" Nagi countered. "Those stories are older than our late grandfather and dates back to the first Imperial War between the Dragons and Tigers. Those stories...are mythical to say the least." Yugo replied softly. He understood his sister's desire to have her mate back, but what she was asking for was unreasonable. Unfortunately, Nagi excelled at being just that..
Back to top Go down
piwi2454
Supreme Member
piwi2454

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 10:25 pm

Kiku jumped up as the door tot he room was flung open. Spotting Nagi running at the bed she quickly rolled off before the girl pounced. Rubbing her eyes Kiku slowly stood spotting the two starting to fight already. "Yugo be a little sensitive. There has to be a way to save him. Now that you are better and I have my husband back I think that Nagi is entitled to the same thing don't you?" she questioned. "Help your sister..." she scolded.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 8:10 pm

Yugo was sleeping soundly cuddled up next to Kiku. Suddenly, the door to their room ripped open! "Nii-sama!!" Nagi screamed out. "You've got to be kidding me..." Yugo groaned as he grabbed his pillow and placed it over his head. Nagi stormed right up the bed. When she saw that her brother was ignoring her she pounced right onto his back and jammed her claws into his shoulders. "OUCH!!!" Yugo roared. He turned flinging his sister off him. Nagi landed back on her feet. Her golden hues were sharp as daggers. "Find a cure for Daichi now." she hissed. Yugo sat up. After staring at Nagi for a good two minutes he closed his eyes and let out a deep sigh. "You know the situation is more complicated then that. The curse that Dai placed on Daichi contains trace amounts of the former Elder's blood. The curse cant just be 'cured' and you know that.."
Back to top Go down
piwi2454
Supreme Member
piwi2454

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 7:29 pm

As Nagi backed up the demon laughed maniacly. "That's right run!" Daichi chuckled as Ngi retreated out of the room. Once she was gone he proceeded to laugh insanely. Finally after several minutes Daichi was able to take control once more. The scar slowly dimming and then going out. He panted at the energy it had used, crawling into bed he passed out.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 6:15 am

Nagi slowly started stepping back towards the door. She had seen plenty of Daichi's bad days, but had never seen anything like this. How long had it been since Daichi had been cursed? Perhaps the darkness that had been implanted into his body was finally taking over. Soon the Daichi Nagi loved would be forever lost. "I'll find a cure.." Nagi whispered before turning and quickly closing the door behind her. She reactivated the seal on the door. Honestly she was surprised that it had held for so long. Sighing, she turned back to see Ama on the floor. She had her head buried into her knees. "From now on...you're not allowed to see your father unless I'm present." Nagi ordered.

Suddenly, Ama's body shot up, her brown hues filled with both rage and sorrow. "I'm not a child!! You cant just order me around!!" She screamed right in Nagi's face. Nagi stood her ground tho. "Stop thinking about yourself." Nagi stated...and in a surprisingly calm tone. Normally her temper was worse, much worse than Yugo's. She was always the first to blow up at someone. In this case tho, she understood her daughter's frustration. "What if Kira had followed you? What if your father had killed you Ama?" Nagi frowned. Ama backed off. The tears wouldn't stop. How her mother was able to stand there without crying she couldn't understand. Sighing, Nagi turned and headed down the hall, up the stairs, and straight to Yugo's room. Unfortunately, there was nothing she could do for Ama at the moment. She'd have to talk to her in more detail later. Right now, she had a bone to pick with her older brother...
Back to top Go down
piwi2454
Supreme Member
piwi2454

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 8:49 pm

ooc: aw thanks haha

ic: "Yes well he doesn't need you! He has me!" Daichi's darker self snarled. His claws extended and he was ready to pounce once more when the door was flung open to reveal Nagi. Ama was finally forced from the room. As Nagi turned Daichi began to clap. "Oh very nice. You know you shoudl really teach that stupid girl a lesson." he chuckled. At Nagi's yell the demon's face faultered "I can't...you're...fool stop fighting me! you're provoking it leave!" Daichi's seemed to be fighting to take control as he switched from himself to the deomon and back. Falling to his knees once more he held his face in his hands. "AAAAHHHH! It's worse than before leave!!!!" he screeched.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 5:45 pm

ooc: nice post XD

ic: Ama watched in horror as her father struggled internally with his curse. There weren't too many times in her life when her father had scared the living daylights out of her. Now was one of those times. Slowly, she began taking a few steps back. Even she could see that her father was losing this battle. Tears drained down her cheeks as she fought the urge to run and leave her father behind. "Dad...please. Mom, Kira, and I need you.." Ama whispered just as the curse mark on Daichi's arm turned blood red. Suddenly, Nagi tore the door open! She rushed in and hooked her claws into Ama's shoulder pulling her back towards the door. She shoved her daughter so hard that Ama fell back right onto her ass. Turning around, Nagi pinned her ears back and let out a vicious snarl. She loved Daichi. That fact hadn't changed, but now he was threatening her child, their child. "Daichi control yourself!" she hissed out while baring her smaller, yet just as sharp dagger like fangs at him.
Back to top Go down
piwi2454
Supreme Member
piwi2454

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 5:00 pm

Daichi was breathing heavily as he clawed at his hair trying to control himself. The scar on his arm was glowing a bright red. “AHH!!” he screamed as he fell to his knees in pain. “I said GET OUT!!!” he yelled at her. Whenever Daichi was taken over he turned into two different people, the real Daichi, and the fake one that the curse turned him into. Right now the fake one was beating the shit out of the real one. Daichi’s twisted face turned menacingly towards Ama. An evil smirk formed on his lips “You heard your Daddy, you better leave.” he began to laugh insanely as his body was shaking form the internal battle. “You can’t help him dear girl. He’s mine right now.” The monster hissed.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 11:41 pm

Ama cried out as her body was flung roughly into the wall. Pain shot all the way down from her back to her feet. Slowly, she slid down onto the floor. Her brown hues were filled with terror, yet she still refused to abandon her father. Now she understood why her uncle's injuries had been so serious. Daichi's strength was unreal! He had to be at least 3x as strong when the darkness took over his body. Looking up, Ama's white fur covered ears pinned back against her head. "Daddy..I dont want to. Mom and I miss you. Kira doesn't even really know you.." Ama whispered as she slowly rose to her feet. Little by little, she started approaching Daichi again. "I'll be honest..I think uncle Yu-san is more concerned about the dragons then finding you a cure. Dad, you have to fight this! Enough is enough! I'm right here, your daughter, your little girl. I'll help you fight!!"

Back in the kitchen, Nagi's ears quickly perked. She turned her head away from Kira. Her golden hues shifted up towards the ceiling. Maybe it was her motherly instincts, but she could since that Ama was in danger. "~Mommy!!~" Kira cried out. Nagi had accidentally smashed a spoon full of oatmeal into the girl's nose. "Oh...sorry hun." Nagi whispered as she reached for a rag to wipe Kira's face. Her attention was stolen once more tho. "Titus..feed your cousin." Nagi ordered as she rose to her feet and without another word rushed out of the kitchen. "Wait..why do I have to-" Titus protested but he was too late. Sighing, Titus turned around. It had only been a few seconds since Nagi had left and Kira was already playing with her food. Her elbows were covered in oatmeal. "Titus look! I spelled my name!!" the tiny demon girl grinned. Titus gazed down at his cousin with a -_-' face. "Good job..."
Back to top Go down
piwi2454
Supreme Member
piwi2454

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 4:21 pm

Daichi was knelt on the ground pulling his head between his legs in an attempt to cotnrol the darkness and pain coursing through his body. Feeling Ama's arms around him he growled flinging her off of him and sending her into the wall. "Foolish girl he told you to run!" he hissed. Standing Daichi looked at his daughter with now dark red eyes. For a minute his composure fell the eyes returning to blue. "Ama I told you to get out!" Daichi yelled. He grit his teeth pressing his palm to his forehead trying to keep the evil at bay.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 9:07 pm

Ama quickly sat up rubbing her arms. There were crystal clear bruises running up along her arms from how hard he had gripped her. Part of her wanted to run, she should have ran, but she just couldn't. "Daddy you have to fight! You can beat this!!" She exclaimed as she rushed forward wrapping her arms tightly around his body. She buried her head deep into his chest. "Please Dad...just return to normal.." Ama pleaded as tears slowly rolled down her cheeks. Her mother would be furious if she ever found out. Ama would have to cover up the bruises some how. Still, if she could reach her father it was worth the risk. Then again...she had never really dealt with Daichi on his 'super bad' days. Nagi had always forbid her from going into Daichi's room on days like theses and for good reason...
Back to top Go down
piwi2454
Supreme Member
piwi2454

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 2:00 am

Daichi wasnt really Daichi when he turned dark. The darkness spat out things eveb if they werentt what he thouht all it wanted to.do was hurt others. As she pleaded with him he laughed "Oh come now Daddy isnt here is he?!" the demon exclaimed tightening its grip on her. Her cries of pain briught a small bit of Daichi forward. Tearing himself from his daughter he gripped his head. "Amass run!" he exclaimed letting out a scream of.pain. Whenever the evil overtook him a deep burning sensation would overtake him.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 10:47 pm

Ama let out a high pitched scream when the door closed. She spun around, her heart pounding so loud that Daichi could probably hear it. "F-Father?" Ama whispered just before she was tackled to the ground. Her eyes closed as he back hit the hard surface of the floor. The hybrid let out a pained groan. She could feel it. She could feel the darkness that pulsed from his body. Her only guess was that she hadn't been able to sense it outside the room due to the seal Yugo had ordered placed. "D-Daddy its me, Amaterasu, your first born." She whispered. Why he assumed she was ungrateful...or a whore she had no idea. Tears began to form within the corners of Ama's eyes. "Dad..let go..you're hurting me.." Ama pleaded and began to struggle against Daichi's grip.
Back to top Go down
piwi2454
Supreme Member
piwi2454

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 10:46 pm

Once Ama had stepped inside the door slammed shut behind her. "Father? What father?" Daichi was standing behind her as the temperature in the room dropped drastically. Today was clearly not a good day. "I'm not your father!" he yelled before tackling Ama to the ground. The pure evil and anger pulsing off Daichi was it's own purple like aura. "I wouldn't want to be the father of some ungrateful, whore." he spat.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 6:35 pm

While Titus sulked down into his chair, Ama was making her way back to her father's room/prison. She knocked on the door before opening it just enough to peek through. She had no idea if this was one of his bad days since they came randomly. "Father?" she called while stepping inside. She had spent the last two days by her father's side. She had wanted to sleep beside him, but Daichi had given her the bed. Apparently she was too 'old' to be sleeping with her a dad now. The thought made a smile appear on her lips. Even though her dad was struggling with his sanity inside he hadn't changed much.
Back to top Go down
piwi2454
Supreme Member
piwi2454

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 5:14 pm

Kora leaned against the door. Sliding down it she rested her head between her knees. Things were going so wrong now when they had orignally been so good. Why did Yugo have to involve himself and mess everything up?

Once Noel was healed Soara tucked him under the blankets of her bed before moving to the couch. It was probably going to take a day or two for Noel to heal even twith her healing powers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next