Two Dimensions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Dimensions

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 40 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 1:52 am

Later that afternoon, Ama awoke to the sounds of agonizing screams! Everything had been dead quiet up till a few minutes ago. Tyren's men had been completely taken by surprise. Not even the General himself had been prepared for the level of assault Konna had planned. Suddenly, blood like cries came echoing from down the hall. Titus looked up. There were several hard pounds against the door and then after a minute or two everything went quiet. Titus rose to his feet watching as a river of blood flowed from under the door. He stepped back clutching his fists. "I am ready..." he mumbled to himself. "Titus dont!" Ama yelled but it was too late. Titus unlocked and opened the door. What he saw next turn his face a ghostly pale. The hallway...it was covered in blood and littered with dead bodies. Some had been stabbed, some had been torn to bits, and others...well...there's just wasn't much left but a finger or two. Titus' knees began to shake. He had told himself that he could handle anything Konna could, but clearly...the female demon was on an entirely different level.
Back to top Go down
piwi2454
Supreme Member
piwi2454

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 40 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 1:42 am

Soara sniffed in the corner not saying a word to her brother. There was one person who wouldn't coem to her funeral if she died right now. The mention of elder Dai though made her start to think. She hadn't seen him at all or even heard about him from Jann. What had the elder ended up doing? She shook the thoughts away focused on the present. She wanted her father better she needed him, they all did. She closed her eyes and mentally sent all her healing energy his way. She didn't think it would do much but figured ti oculdn't hurt.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 40 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 1:38 am

Titus let out a huff. He reached down fixing his shirt. Ama's ears were pressed firmly back against her head. "You..didn't mean that did you? She's your sister Titus. Your twin sister. I may be a little annoyed...but I certainly dont wish for Soara's death." Ama whispered. Titus glared down at his cousin. He moved over to Yugo's bedside and sat down. "When the day comes that our family is back to normal and all the pain that our parents have endured is erased...I'll forgive her." Titus stated not caring if Soara heard him or not. "Also...there's a certain elder that needs to pay too." Titus hissed, his brownish eyes narrowing sharply. Ama sat up straight and let out a very deep sigh. She hoped Yugo got better soon..
Back to top Go down
piwi2454
Supreme Member
piwi2454

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 40 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 1:32 am

ooc: Yeah i thought it was about time haha

ic: Soara felt the blood trickling down her arms from the cuts. At Titus's response her face fell. Letting go of him she felt him begin to push back. She stepped away from him as he yelled at her. She opened her mouth to respond but stopped as her father spoke. Looking at the ground she shook her head before going to a corner of the room and sliding down the wall. Titus's words had cut deep as he was her brother and he wanted her dead. She pulled her knees to her chest and burried her face in them as she began to sob. She heard what Konna said but didn't respond.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 40 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 1:24 am

ooc: wow she finally snapped lol XD

ic: Titus let out a pained wince as he was suddenly drove into the wall. He grabbed hold of Soara's wrists sinking his claws deep into her flesh till she bled. He heard everything she said. He understood how she felt too, but...but it just wasn't enough. "Then maybe you should go die..." he muttered, his eyes casting nothing but pure hate for his sister. "Our mother has been tortured..and probably raped. Our father looks like a fucking skeleton. No matter how much you blame yourself you cant change these facts. So.." Titus growled and started forcing Soara back a little while his face neared her own. "I'll keep on blaming you to make damn fucking sure you dont forget that all this started with you!!" Titus roared, his voice holding a thick demonic edge to it as his eyes flashed shades of crimson. Konna did absolutely nothing and Ama wasn't sure what to say. "E...nou..gh..." Came a long winded groan from Yugo's chest. His chest was rising faster and faster. His bony hands were clutching the sheets. "Young ones now is not the time. Yugo's state is in its critical stage. He doesn't need any form of stress..." Elder Xai instructed as he pulled the blankets over Yugo's body and walked over beside Konna. "Stay in this room tonight no matter what kind of screams you here." Konna ordered and turned her back on the hybrids. There was a long blade sheathed in a jet black casing trimmed with gold hanging close to her right side. She slammed the door shut and shifted her crimson eyes over towards the elder. The castle was about to see more blood then it had since Yugo and Nagi were children..
Back to top Go down
piwi2454
Supreme Member
piwi2454

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 40 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 8:49 pm

"He mentioned my mother but said that he was going to get her out anyways." Soara replied. When Titus started yelling at her again she stood. Grabbing him by the collar she drove him into the wall. Shaking him hard as she stared at him. "Knew what?! Knew that Jann was going to betray me and his father was going to kill our father!? NO I DIDN'T! Stop blaming me for god's sake!" she screamed. "You don't think I blame myself? You don't think everyday I wake up and know that this is my fault? That I could've stopped it?! You don't think that I just want to die!?" she yelled. Tears were streaming down her face. She moved her face right into her brothers. "I hate myself! If father didn't wake up I probably would've done it! I would've gone and jumped off a building or whatever! I don't need your constant reminder of what happened!" she yelled at him. "And for your information the day that we were ambushed I had broken it off with Jann..." she hissed. She was breathing heavily now as she stared at her brother. "So just stop...I don't need anyone else to remind me of what I did! I already hate myself."
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 40 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 3:06 pm

"You mean to tell me that boy didn't give you my message, that he didn't tell you that I requested he stay away from you and your mother?" Konna asked, her brow arched. "Well...it doesn't matter." she sighed and waved her hand, dismissing the topic. "I'll just move the operation up from tonight to later this afternoon." she replied softly. Titus glared daggers at his sister. "You knew...didn't you." he spat, his ears folding back. "Wow...when you betray our family..you go all out dont you?" he hissed and rose to his feet now facing Konna. "I wanna fight! I should be out there fighting to take back my home!" He yelled. "Absolutely not." Konna stated flatly and flicked Titus' nose making him take a few steps back. "You pups are too young. None of you are ready to kill. You'd just get in the way.."
Back to top Go down
piwi2454
Supreme Member
piwi2454

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 40 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 11:48 pm

Soara looked up at Konna. As she explained everythin she frowned. "You could've told me that!" She snapped at her. "I wouldn't have gone then." Shestated. But she just shook her head returningher attention to her father. "Daddy i mised you..." she whipered.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 40 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 11:19 pm

"Is that so?" Konna asked from behind, her brow arching as her long silver hair swayed from side to side. "Thats odd because I instructed him not to go anywhere near your mother. Everything has changed now that Yugo-sama has awoken. Tonight, Anita-san and a group of soldiers who escaped with her will infiltrate the castle. With my assistance we will kill EVERY single one of Tyren's men. I've also arranged for elite soldiers from my own tribe to come and assist me in taking back the castle. Kiku will be freed and Tyren and Jann will be captured. Nagi-chan will also be freed as well. Your meeting with that boy was unnecessary.."
Back to top Go down
piwi2454
Supreme Member
piwi2454

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 40 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 1:41 pm

Soara sprinted into the room but stopped as she saw her father. She had to grip the wall for support at the scene. Her attention turned to Titus. "He's getting our mother out tonight..." she muttered. "And he is going to let us see her." she added. Then she pushed passed her brother to get to her father. Kneeling down she took his free hand and felt tears in her eyes. "Daddy....it's me Soara...I'm...so glad you're awake. I can't live without you..." she looked at his fragile state and felt the tears spill out of her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 40 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 6:08 am

"Alright..just prepare yourself. He's not even able to speak." Konna warned her and turned to lead her back to the room Elder Xai had been secretly keeping Yugo. Inside, Titus and Ama were kneeling in front of the bed. When the door opened and Konna and Soara walked through Titus turned to look over his shoulder. "Nice of you to show up." he spat. Ama looked behind her shoulder too, but said nothing. "Hey Ama you smell that right? His scent is all over her. How interesting that she found time to fuck our enemy when our father was on his deathbed." Titus growled and rose up baring his fangs. Ama closed her eyes and let out soft sigh. She kept quiet and continued to hold onto one of Yugo's fragile hands.
Back to top Go down
piwi2454
Supreme Member
piwi2454

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 40 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 3:50 am

Soara jumped spinning around to face Konna. "I wouldn't think that they would be.." she muttered. "Jann is going to get her out though." she explained "He said we could see her." she stopped though when she said her father woke up. "He...he what?!" she exclaimed. "Take me to see him right now!" she said running out the door. She didn't care what condition he was in.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 40 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 3:11 am

"They're not pleased with you." Came the sound of Konna's voice from the doorway. "This morning your father woke up. Your mother is still in prison along with your aunt...but Titus, Ama, and Elder Xai all around your father. His state is pretty bad. Honestly...with the way he looks I can only wonder if it would have been better if he had died." Konna whispered softly and closed her eyes for a moment. "His once tanned complexion has turned as pale as the underside of a fish's belly. He's lost all most all of his muscle mass too. His body is nothing but skin and bones...literally."
Back to top Go down
piwi2454
Supreme Member
piwi2454

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 40 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 8:47 pm

"I know you do it's fine." Soara muttered in response. Though it wasn't fine because by now her cousin and brother were probably awake. At his words she froze and smiled. "Thank you." she quickly kissed his cheek before rushing out the door. Entering the old room she stopped finding it empty. "Ama? Titus?" she called.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 40 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 6:45 pm

Jann's eyes followed Soara around the room. He reached for his own shoes and rushed to his feet. "I'm sorry..I had planned to wake up early.." he stated and walked towards the door. He paused and looked back towards the bed though. The room was filled with the scent of sex and there were stains on the sheets. "Damn..I'll have to send someone to clean this up I guess..." he mumbled before shifting his eyes over to Soara. "Lets meet up later today. I'll let you see your mother." he promised.

The room that Ama and Titus had been sleeping in was completely empty. It looked like the bed had been made and the sheets Titus had used had been folded...
Back to top Go down
piwi2454
Supreme Member
piwi2454

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 40 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 1:49 pm

Soara groaned as Jann shok her awake. "Five more minutes..." she begged. Then hearing his panic she shot up. "We what?!" she grabbed her clothes and pulled them on faster she had ever done before. "I can't believe this!" she exclaimed pulling on her shoe as she hopped around the room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40