Two Dimensions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Dimensions

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 38 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 2:30 pm

Yugo was laying down on his back as blood trickled down his lips. Konna had called for Elder Xai since he seemed to be the only one who a clue about what was wrong with Yugo. When the elder came, he cleaned the blood from Yugo's lips and pressed his ear to the alpha's chest. "His heart is weak. That blow most likely made his already fragile condition worse." he stated. "Elder, will Yugo-sama live long enough to see this tournament through?" Konna asked. Xai looked back at her and shook his head. "I told you before, I dont know how long he'll live. He could live for another 200 years...or he could die tomorrow. I simply dont know." he replied softly. Nagi was sitting by Yugo's side, her hands lightly running through his brown hair. "Thats not our only problem. IF only Ogami can fight..we're doomed." she whispered. "Why?" Titus blinked and stood up. If Ama and I fight we can definitely win!" he boasted. Nagi shook her head. "Its not enough. We need five fighters..maybe more just in case substitutions need to made. You see, because of the state of civil war that nii-sama and I grew up in...he, Anita-san, and myself are the only pure blooded Ogami left. All the others died a long time ago. I'd rather not get my child or my nephew involved in this. So...if we just count Anita-san, myself, and..maybe Kenji thats three fighters." she stated. "I wont participate." Kenji suddenly stated forcing Nagi to look up at him. "Why the hell not! Your brother needs you!!!" She hissed. Kenji simply closed his eyes and fell silent. He never was good at arguing with Nagi. "Ok ok everyone settle down.." Konna sighed. "We have at least five years to figure this all out and 15 years to train. For now, lets all get some rest. Its been a long night. Also, we should get Yugo back to his room and make sure he's as relaxed as can be."

ooc: I wanna start the next season soon. Do you think I should open a different thread or just use this one?
Back to top Go down
piwi2454
Supreme Member
piwi2454

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 38 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 1:59 pm

Soara saw the blood and her stomach churned this was not good. "Daddy no!" She went to go help but both and and Titu's pths were blocked off. She bared hr fangs at the man as he continued to treat their father like shit. She watched as he finally gave in and nodded. She let ou a small sigh of relief as it seemed that everything was over. However Kim didnt see it that way. This man was literally trying to hurt her father on purpose. "You disrespectful asshole..." she hissed. Konna luckily stepped in though before anything could happen. As soon as the dragons left the hostility in the room seemed to vanish.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 38 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 1:26 pm

Yugo was breathing hard. He attempted to stand but couldn't. Suddenly, his dull colored eyes widened as he spat up a massive amount of blood. His body began to sway from side to side. "Dad!" Titus yelled and ran to help him. One of Mira's men blocked his path though. "My my..you dont look so good." Kim blinked and gave Yugo a nudge with his foot. "Tell you what, just nod if you agree. No need to for you to go out of your way." he smirked. The tint in Nagi's eyes were flashing from gold to red. Her brother, who was ill, was being treated like some kind of toy! "You fucking bastard..." she hissed. Konna's eyes shifted over to Yugo. She forced Mira back and went to try and take Kim out again, but was intercepted a second time by the dragoness. Yugo claws dug into the floor. He was so weak that he could barely raise his head. Left with no other option, he gave Kim a small nod. "Now was that so hard?" Kim smirked, but then suddenly paused. He looked down at one of his shoes and saw that there was blood covering the tip, Yugo's blood. "Do you have any idea how much I paid for these?" he frowned as a twisted grin formed on his lips. He pulled his foot back ready to give Yugo a kick to the stomach.

Just then, Kim felt the end of a very sharp blade pressed against the back of his neck. He looked back, his eyes narrowing slightly. Standing behind him was Kenji. Mira's blue eyes darted away from Konna. When had Kenji managed to slip past her and her men? "Ah...I was wondering when you'd come out of hiding." Kim chuckled and raised his hands. "Ok Ok I get it. Mutt-kun has had enough for today right?" he smiled. Kenji didn't reply. His body was poised to kill Kim instantly if he made any aggressive movements. Sighing, Kim slowly backed off to the side, away from Yugo. "Well then I suppose thats enough for today. I do believe we'll be seeing eachother in 20 years yes? Oh! Also, you're not allowed to use any fighters from other tribes. Only you Ogami may fight since it was your tribe that caused this little...predicament." he smiled and stuffed his hands into his pockets as he turned and headed for the door. Mira jumped back away from Konna to cover Kim's back. "That was reckless." She growled. "It was fun." Kim snickered..
Back to top Go down
piwi2454
Supreme Member
piwi2454

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 38 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 3:18 am

When Kim mentioned just taking one of them Soara sighed. She stepped forward "They can have me..." she stated. She did blame herself for everything that happened and who knew maybe the dragons wouldn't eat her? However her father had somehow gotten strength and charged at the dragon. The dragon had kneed her father in the head and Soara was pissed. She was about to charge but stopped as Konna seemed to have things under control. Things calmed slightly as the dragons made yet another offer. She looked to see if her father would accept this one.

ooc: aw...okay
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 38 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 3:13 am

"I see..how boring." Kim pouted and stuffed his hands into his coat pockets. "Then, how about just one? Hmmmm? Give us just one and we'll call it even." he smiled. After that, Titus almost immediately shifted his eyes over to Soara. He blamed her for everything, had wished for her death, and had refused to acknowledge her as his sister. This was perfect for him. Just then, Yugo forced himself to stand, though he nearly fell over. He stormed up to Kim and wrapped his claws around the dragon's neck. "I told you no. If I have to repeat myself I'll-" Yugo growled. Suddenly, Kim nailed Yugo with a swift strike from his knee! He hit Yugo right between the abs sending the wolf falling back into his own throne. "Now now...lets not get all snippy..." Kim sighed. Konna let out a vicious snarl! She grabbed the handle of her black unsheathing it on the spot. She charged Kim ready to cut his head clean off. Her charge was intercepted by Mira though. The sound of clashing metal echoed throughout the throne room. The men that had been standing behind Mira now completely surrounded the throne room cutting off the exists. "Oh my...things have certainly gotten out of hand. How did that happen?" Kim blinked giving Kiku and Nagi a dumbfounded expression. "Tell you what, since you wolves are so eager to fight...why dont we make this interesting? Lets have a tournament. Five of your best fighters will fight five of our own. That way, war will be avoided and you wont have to get your entire kingdom involved. The loser will submit completely to the winner request, period. Oh! Also, this tournament will take place in...hmmm...say 20 years??? I figured that should be long enough for you wolves to rise at least half way to our level."

ooc: gtg, be back tomorrow
Back to top Go down
piwi2454
Supreme Member
piwi2454

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 38 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 3:03 am

Soara watched as Kim kept coming up with absurd negotiations. All that land to dragons? That would set everything into chaos. When he mention taking the three Soara's eyes widened as she looked at him. Yugo was persistent with his answer however. The dragon made her nervous why was he licking his lips? Did he view them as a meal?
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 38 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 2:51 am

"So what is it you want?" Konna asked while Yugo sat back. His dull eyes were shifting slowly between Mira and Kim. "Hmmm..what indeed? Deathwing-sama has given me full control of how we handle this situation as long as full scale war is kept out of the negotiations." Kim smiled and twirled around setting his gaze on Soara, Ama and Titus. "Hmm I know! How about you Ogami hand over ALL of your territory to us dragons? You can keep your capital, but the surrounding land will belong to us." he smiled. "No." the reply came swiftly from Yugo's lips. Hearing it, Kim twirled back around. "Then, how about you hand over those three and we forget about the entire thing?" he smirked, his eyes narrowing as he stared at Yugo and slowly licked his lips. "No." Yugo breathed, his claws flexing into the arms of the chair. Even he was starting to get pissed off. Mira remained silent. Negotiating was Kim's job.
Back to top Go down
piwi2454
Supreme Member
piwi2454

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 38 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 2:42 am

Soara looked at her brother as he entered the room but her gaze quickly shifted to the floor. Her attention was drawn back to the front of the room as the tribe addressed her father. At the insult she growled angrily taking a step forward. But she withdrew as the man dressed in white stepped forward. The idea of war made her shudder that was not something she wanted. But it was dismissed. She held her breath as she waited to hear what his demands would be.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 38 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 2:37 am

Titus was following behind Nagi. As soon as he saw Mira his stomach churned. Konna got up and helped Yugo sit down. His head leaned back against the chair, his eyes barely open. "Listen Yugo-sama. Deal with this and I promise you can spend the rest of the day and night rest." Konna promised and moved aside, but stayed close to ensure that Mira wouldn't try anything funny. "You are Yugo Ogami?" Mira asked raising a brow. "I've heard many things about you. Pft, I see the stories were lies." she stated. "Screw you!!!" Titus spat. Ama stared at him wide eyed. "Shut up." Nagi growled and bit down on one his ears making Titus whimper. "Kim..." Mira called. The tall dragon in white nodded and walked up to the throne bowing his head slightly. "My name is Kim Stern. The lovely female standing behind me is Mira. We have been sent by Lord Deathwing-sama, Emperor of all dragon kind. The Emperor is very upset that our territory has been breached and one of our graves have been disturbed. These are serious crimes indeed. Under normal circumstances I'd be delivering you a declaring of war hehehe." Kim chuckled. Konna held her breath. War was the last thing they needed. If one broke out between the dragons and wolves it would only be a matter of time before another world war was sparked. The last one had nearly destroyed the entire planet. "However, these are not normal circumstances. The Emperor has no desire to launch a full scale war. For one, our interests are currently tied up. Second a war with....your kind....." Kim paused and shifted his gaze over to Nagi and then Kiku. "Well there wouldn't be much sport in such a fight would there? No no no...war is out of question." Kim smiled and waved his hand passively. It was just one insult after the other and Nagi was starting to lose it.
Back to top Go down
piwi2454
Supreme Member
piwi2454

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 38 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 2:27 am

Kiku got out of the bed and went to her husband's aid. "Yugo you can do this." she encouraged. She wrapped an arm around his shoulders and helped him up. She wasn't to her full strength but she was stronger than Yugo was at the moment. She helped bring him to the thrown room. Soara looked up as her father enterd and frowned. Her fists clenched at the sight.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 38 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 2:22 am

"I dont have a choice!" Nagi frowned and pulled Yugo up. "I told you things are pretty bad. For all I know..the dragons might just demand the blood of our children." Nagi whispered as tears formed in the corners of her eyes. "So I have to get him up. I dont have time to argue." she stated. Yugo let out a soft groan. His head hung down as his eyes closed. He could only just barely hear what Nagi and Kiku were talking about. "Come on Nii-sama get up." Nagi frowned and pulled him by his arms. Yugo made an attempt to stand, but quickly fell down onto his knees. Just didn't have the strength to move, yet alone negotiate with Mira.
Back to top Go down
piwi2454
Supreme Member
piwi2454

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 38 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 2:16 am

Soara's mouth fell open. "What?" she gasped. She didn't argue however becasue that seemed futile. She was ready to go with Nagi but she stopped as the dragon ordered them both to stay put. This was not good at all. Her father didn't have the strength for this.

Kiku heard Nagi and stirred lightly. "Hmm? What's going on?" she asked seeing the worry on Nagi's face. "Why are you waking him he needs to rest!" she snapped.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 38 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 2:12 am

"Nagi-chan." Konna called after taking a few deep breaths. "Please wake up Yugo-sama...and get some help to bring him here." she instructed. "Are you crazy!" Nagi growled as she approached the throne. "Nii-sama can hardly sit up on his own! It took everything he had just to talk today! He needs to rest Konna..you know that!" Nagi yelled. "Open your eyes." Konna replied...and rather calmly considering the fact that she was being yelled at. "We're not in the position to decline their request. So, please go and get your brother." Konna asked again. Nagi bit down on her bottom lip. She marched back towards Ama and Soara and pulled them both to follow her. "Leave the hybrids here." Mira ordered, her eyes fixing on the two girls. "Also, bring the third you mentioned earlier." she ordered.

A few minutes later Nagi walked into Yugo's room. She hated to wake him but had no choice. "Nii-sama..please wake up." Nagi whispered and lightly shook him. Yugo's eyes only half opened. They had yet to return to their full brown color and were still dull. "We have a situation in the throne room. A...A group of dragons would like to see you."
Back to top Go down
piwi2454
Supreme Member
piwi2454

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 38 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 2:03 am

Soara apologized to Konna before taking a step back. Things were getting worse and worse by the minute. The dragons weren't going to just leave but they couldn't speak to her father he could die. However they didn't seem to care. She looked at Konna waiting to see what she would do after the insult especially. These dragons were stepping on some serious dangerous ground.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 38 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 1:59 am

"Thats enough Soara." Konna ordered, her eyes shifting towards the young hybrid. "The truth is that your reason for crossing over into the east means nothing. In addition, you three disturbed a grave and caused allot of damage. It doesn't matter if you were trying to save Yugo-sama." Konna explained. "Three?" Mira blinked, her eyes scanning the room. "So there was another hm?" she asked. Konna nodded, but hadn't answered her original question yet. It was clear that Mira was losing her patience too. "Well to put it simply, Yugo-sama is not well. He's sleeping at the moment and can not be woken. I however hold full control over the kingdom in his absence. So, I suggest you deal with me if you wish to gain any ground. Clearly, you wish for some sort of terms considering you've yet to attack...which would mean that our kinds are still at peace yes?" Konna asked. Mira let out a small growl. She didn't like Konna, not one bit. "We are well aware of the circumstances. The Emperor knows all." Mira declared. "However, I've been instructed to deal with Yugo Ogami only and no one else. So, I suggest that you do wake him and bring him here at once. If you dont, I'll unleash my men on your city." she stated and gazed at Konna with a sadistic grin. "You've read the stories right? Tell me...how many mutts had to die before they were able to take down one dragon?" she asked. After that insult, both Konna and Nagi's eyes lit up! Calling a wolf a mutt was the ultimate way to piss one off. Konna remained seated though. The situation wasn't good. To make matters worse the numbers of the army protecting the capital had sharply declined thanks to Tyren...
Back to top Go down
piwi2454
Supreme Member
piwi2454

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 38 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 1:47 am

At the mention of the dragon Soara groaned. Titus should be the one in here right now not the. But she wasn't like her brother and she wasn't going to throw him under the bus. When the woman demanded for Yugo again she looked at her. "He's not well! That's why we were there we had gone to retrieve his soul in another realm and were spit out in the cave. We are truely sorry for whatever trouble we may have caused you." she stated bowing her head slightly.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 38 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 1:45 am

"You dont recall?" The blonde frowned, her hand clutching the handle of her blade which she still carried over her shoulder. "Not to long a grave was disturbed and something escaped. That something just happened to be the bones of a dragon ancestor that was sleeping. It was awakened and then left to rot in the middle of the boarder between the east and south." she stated. Ama pressed her palm to her face. Somehow, she knew that the whole thing with the dragon would come back to haunt them. Konna's eyes widened ever so slightly. She leaned forward a little, her chin resting in her hand. "So...I take it that you all are dragons?" she asked. Her only confirmation though were grins from some of the men. Suddenly, the blonde pointed in Soara's direction. "They have broken the treaty that your kind signed with ours. The Emperor, Lord Deathwing-sama is not pleased. As such, I have been dispatched to...deal with the situation." she stated, her ice as cold and jagged as ice. "I see." Konna sighed and closed her eyes for a moment as she sat back in her..well...Yugo's chair. "You'll have to forgive me but all this is a little hard to swallow. This is the first time I've heard of dragons since I was child. For the longest, I believed your kind to be extinct." she stated. "I can assure you that our kind is very much alive." The blonde frowned. "My name is Brigadier General Mira SkyHart. The man in white standing beside me is Kim Stern, adviser to the Emperor. Now, I'll ask it only once more. WHERE is Yugo-Ogami?"
Back to top Go down
piwi2454
Supreme Member
piwi2454

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 38 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 1:32 am

Soara looked at the blonde woman as Konna replied ot the earlier insult. The woman had to be stupid to think she could get away with that. Soara looked back at the woman as she looked at them. She went rigid however as the man appeared in front of them. Feeling his hand on her forehead she went to push it off but stopped as he spoke. She could see the light of the red symobls from the hand touching her forehead. Then the man was gone. "Wh-what was that?" she growled.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 38 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 1:26 am

A wide demonic grin formed on Konna's lips. She gazed down at the blonde while slowly licking her lips, her eyes reflecting traces of the blood lust that was running through her body. She stayed seated though. Ama leaned next to her mother. She sniffed the air and shivered. Somehow their scents seemed very familiar to her. "You've got some guts insulting me like that." Konna smiled, her legs still crossed. "However, you wont see Yugo-sama until you tell me what you want." she stated. The blonde eyed Konna, but then shifted her gaze over to Soara and Ama specifically. "Do it." she ordered.

Just then out of nowhere a tall man leapt down from the ceiling. Unlike the other visitors he was wearing a white suit and hat. He also had his hair tied in a long thin pony tail that came down to his back. On the palms of his hands were the same ouroboros symbols that all the other wore. Ama froze as the man pressed his palm into her forehead. He used his free hand to do the same to Soara. "Get away from them!" Nagi hissed ready to slash the man to bits. "I wouldn't if I were you. One false step and their heads might explode." he stated with a coy grin. Nagi's eyes turned into slits as she bared her curved fangs at him. Smirking, the man in white closed his eyes. The symbols on his palms began to glow after a minute or two. "Ah what do we have here?" he chuckled and just as quickly as he had appeared, he now stood beside the blonde woman's side. "Yep yep your intuition was correct as always. Those two lil princess have been exposed to some nasty ancient magic." he smiled and licked his lips. "Magic?" ama blinked as sweat trickled down her cheek. Suddenly the atmosphere within the room had grown even more hostile.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
piwi2454
Supreme Member
piwi2454

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 38 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 1:06 am

Soara looked at the ground at the mentin of what Titus said. "I wish I was dead too..." she muttered. When the solider came in she looked up. taking Nagi's hand she ran after her. "What do you think is going on?" she asked. Entering the throne room she gasped at the sight of practically a small army was in there. Hearign their demands she frowned not sure why they were there. They seemed set on speakign to her father but they didn't exactly look friendly.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 38 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 1:00 am

"Give Titus...time." Ama sighed softly. "He's very upset. Although...he partly has a right to be...I do believe that he's taking this whole thing a little too far. I certainly would never wish for you to die." Ama whispered. Nagi's jaw tensed. "He said that?" she asked. Ama nodded. Nagi gazed down at Soara. She would definitely have to talk to her young nephew later. Suddenly, a soldier came storming into the room. "Nagi-sama! Come to the throne room quickly! S-Something bad just happened!" He exclaimed. Nagi got up as quickly as she could. She had to use Ama to help her up. "Come on Soara." Nagi stated and held out her hand. Nagi didn't want her to be alone, not after just loosing Jann.

In the throne room, Konna was sitting on Yugo's seat. She had one of her legs crossed over the other. She had also changed clothes and cleaned all the blood that had covered her body. Standing in front of her were several demons, all dressed in black thick coats with white fur lining the collars. The males were certainly some of the most rugged specimens Konna had ever seen. Their scents were strange though. Clearly, they weren't wolves. In front of the group stood a tall female with long flowing blonde hair sweeping over the left side of her face. Over her right shoulder she held a long curved blade. On the blade was the ouroboros symbol, a picture of a winged dragon eating it's tail. The symbol stood for the belief that infinity was constant, that all life traveled through the cycles of birth, death, and rebirth. It seemed to be the symbol of whatever empire they were representing because all of her soldiers had the same crimson mark on their sleeves. "Where is Yugo Ogami?" the woman standing in front asked flatly. Konna's claws clutched the arms of the throne. "You rudely waltz into this castle and start making demands? Who are you? A better question would be how the hell did you even get past the front gate?" Konna frowned. The woman standing in front of the soldiers sighed. "The defense of your castle...which is much like the defense of your country...is filled with holes."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
piwi2454
Supreme Member
piwi2454

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 38 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 11:05 pm

Soara stared at the floor as the two spoke. At the mention of Kenji she looked at her aunt. She was also very curious as to why they had not been informed of his existence. When they finished she looked at Ama. She knew that Ama blamed her, maybe not fully but she still did. "Not Titus..." she muttered quietly.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 38 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 10:53 pm

"I see." Nagi whispered as she continued to hold her niece. Ama was about to leave when her mother suddenly called out to her. "Ama..is it true that you blame your cousin for everything thats happened?" she asked. Ama turned around, her eyes shifting down to Soara, but only for a moment. "I-I dont know. I mean...I think there's allot of fault to go around. No one is blameless in this situation." she stated and this paused to think for a moment. For some reason her mind went back to what Kenji had told her. "Mother...why didn't you tell me that I had another uncle?" she asked. Nagi's eyes widened a bit. She seemed surprised by ama's question. "Well he's your uncle in name alone, though nii-sama and I consider him to be a full part of our family. Kenji was a dangerous mission that nii-sama had sent him on...oh...a few years back. I suppose thats why." Nagi stated with a thoughtful expression. Ama nodded. Judging by way Nagi was speaking she hadn't been told that Kenji suspected Elder Dai to be one behind her mother's death. There were allot of missing pieces to the puzzle that Ama wanted to solve. "Well...I think ultimately Elder Dai is the main cause of all this. He used Jann and Soara. Even I can see that much."
Back to top Go down
piwi2454
Supreme Member
piwi2454

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 38 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 10:45 pm

Soara jumped when she screamed at her. Turning she faced her as she began to speak. "Titus...blames me...and Ama...." she whispered. "Titus won't even look at me anymore..." she stated. Soara accepted the hug but Nagi's words did't really affect her but she would allow her to think so for now. when the door opened she saw Ama and her eyes went to the floor.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 38 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 10:38 pm

"No Soara!" Nagi screamed just to get her attention. "You cant blame yourself. I promise you that neither nii-sama or your mother blames you. I dont blame you. I'm sure Daichi doesn't either. Elder Dai...he's been nii-sama's enemy for a while. We just couldn't get rid of him because he sat on the council. This is ALL his fault. He could have taken advantage of anyone. This could have easily happened to either Ama or Titus." Nagi explained and hugged her tighter. "So dont blame yourself sweetie." Nagi whispered. Suddenly the door opened and in walked Ama. She quietly walked up towards the bed, her ears slightly folding backwards. "I just asked Konna-san about dad. She said that until they can figure out a way to remove his curse mark...he'll have to stay in his cell. She said he's too dangerous to be released.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 38 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next