Two Dimensions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Dimensions

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
piwi2454
Supreme Member
piwi2454

Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 10:13 pm

Kora felt terrible as she watched Titus retreat from her. Why did she have to be so cross with him? Inside she knew it was her own emotional termoil coming out. At his comment that was aimed at her earlier statement she frowned. "Listen...I'm sorry okay? I just don't want to talk about it right now. I need to sort through it on my own." she explained.

-------

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 8:05 pm

Titus blinked and took a small step back. Why was she being so defensive all of a sudden? Why did she look so angry? All he had done was ask her a simple question...well...maybe it wasn't so simple. "Fine..whatever." Titus sighed as his ears pinned back a little out of frustration. Sighing, Titus turned towards the door. "Well I haven't had breakfast yet so I'm going down into the kitchen. If you're hungry you can come and we can decide what to eat. Oh...well thats only if you'll want to talk about it. I dont know..breakfast might be off limits too." he muttered, but was clearly loud enough to hear.
Back to top Go down
piwi2454
Supreme Member
piwi2454

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 4:47 pm

Kora was going on the defense now. "Because I don't want to talk about it and ususally that makes people leave a situation alone. I never even said what my answer was." she snapped. This wasn't something she wanted to discuss right now. Of course though she couldn't see Titus letting it go. When she had answered Yugo she had just said a anser she wasn't sure if she loved him or not that was just what came out.

Returning his kiss Kiku smiled. "Well I doubt it's as much as I love you." she replied. At his request she grinned snuggling into the bed with him. "I would love to." she replied. She sighed in pure content before slowly dirifting off.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 6:12 pm

"How can you say that so causally?" Titus asked, his cheeks glowing even brighter. To his knowledge they had only just started officially going out. Was it possible for her to love him already? Did he love her? Titus wasn't sure. He was never good at being put on the spot and now he was starting to second guess every single emotion he thought he was feeling.

"Thank you." Yugo whispered. He closed his eyes and leaned up to place a soft kiss on her lips. "I love you so much." he smiled. Kiku was also perfect for him. She pointed his mistakes in addition to his successes. She helped to keep him on his toes whether she realized it or not. "Nap with me. I'm exhausted." Yugo requested as he released a drawn out groan. He turned on his side, but was still facing his mate. Her scent alone was already pulling him towards a deep restful sleep.
Back to top Go down
piwi2454
Supreme Member
piwi2454

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 4:42 am

Kora sighed that had been a stressful situation that could have been avoided. "Well...thanks I guess.." she smiled slighty. Returning to his room she turned to him and kissed him softly. "thanks for caring." she grinned. At his question though she frowned. "Oh that...I mean he just asked if I loved you is all."

"Well I guess not." Kiku replied with a laugh. Facing him she smiled as he touched her cheek. She loved having him back and feeling his touch. "That is true. And he grew up this way because of his wonderful father." she kissed him deeply before pulling away. "I couldn't have asked for a better mate."
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 3:23 am

Titus was still blushing by the time they left his dad's room. He gazed down at Kora. She seemed somewhat...upset. But he wasn't sure why. "Well I just wanted to let him know that he couldn't just threaten you whenever he wanted...I mean..you're a good person." Titus whispered as his eyes lowered to the ground. His ears pinned back against his head, but then quickly perked back up. "So...about...you know...what my dad said..."

"Well, I cant always be a hot head now can I?" Yugo grinned. He turned onto his back so he could face Kiku. He reached up gently running his warm finger tips up along her cheek. "Our son is growing up. If he can stand up to me about something like that it means he's on his way to leaving childhood behind. Its a good sign. To be honest, I've been very concerned about his future. There was a time when he didn't play well with...anyone. He's overcome that..for the most part it seems."
Back to top Go down
piwi2454
Supreme Member
piwi2454

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 2:56 am

Kora shok her head at Titus indicating to leave the topic alone. When he stood up to his father again she face palmed. This wasn't going to end well and she knew it. However she was pleasantly surprised when Yugo let it go. Once they were dismissed Kora dragged Titus from the room shutting the door behind them. "Why did you have to do that? it wasn't that big of a deal."

"I have to say i am proud that you didn't lose your temper." Kiku said with a grin. Kissing his forehead she sighed. The day had been a full one that was for sure.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 1:23 am

"B-B-B-ut..." Titus whispered as he continued to stumble over his words. His eyes shifted back over to his father. He wasn't even looking at them anymore. As a matter of fact, it looked like he was sleeping! "W-Well you still shouldn't have threatened her. Dont do it again." Titus growled. That got Yugo's attention. The alpha suddenly sat up, his eyes narrowing towards his son. "Since when do you give me orders?" he asked, his tone deepening as rage slowly began to flare within his eyes. Yugo took a moment to calm himself tho. He didn't want to explode and part of him was happy that Titus was actually standing up for Kora. "Whether you're grown or little, I am responsible for you. I want you to be happy. I want to limit the amount of pain you experience as your father. So yes, I felt the need to make Kora aware of where I stand. I've already made Soara's human aware." Yugo stated as he laid back down, his eyes remained narrowed tho. "I scorched his tongue. I'm surprised no one else heard the screams. I think I successfully got my point across too." Yugo stated. Titus was a little surprised. He knew it was only a matter of time until his dad kicked Noel's ass...but he didn't think that he would actually burn the human's tongue. "Now.." Yugo sighed as his head came to rest between his pillows. "Take your human and go. Your mother and I want to be alone for at least a few hours.."
Back to top Go down
piwi2454
Supreme Member
piwi2454

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:51 am

Kora shook her head the whole way fighting against Titus's gri. Outside the door she pulled on his sleeve. "This isn't a good idea. Let's just go it isn't that big of a deal." she insisted. But it was too late and he was dragging her into the room. She stood awkardly to the side as he spoke to Yugo. "Listen I am sorry about this. He just asked what happened and i told him it isn't a big deal. Titus come on." she tugged on him again but froze when he asked about love. "Oh nothing your father just asked if I loved you. Can we not discuss this here please?" she begged.
Kiku ran her hands through her husbands hair as her son entered. She chuckled as Kora tried to pull Titus out of the room.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:33 am

"He said what??" Titus blinked. Oh, now he was pissed. When Kora held him back tho, he gazed over his shoulder with an assuring smile. "Relax. I'm not going to pick a fight. I'm just going to tell him that he cant threaten you like that. Come on, we'll both go." Titus smiled. When they got to Yugo's room, Titus knocked on the door. Yugo let out a low groan. Really, all he wanted was to enjoy Kiku's presence. "Enter.." he muttered. Titus walked in, his head head high and his ears erect. "Kora just told me that you threatened her. Is that true?" he frowned. Yugo looked up from his pillow. His dark brown eyes settled on Kora, but only for a very short moment. "I did." Yugo answered simply. Titus took a step back, shocked that it was true. "What the hell? Where do you get off threatening her?" Titus hissed. Yugo raised a brow. He was tired and still felt frustrated after dealing with Noel. Now really wasn't a good time for this talk. "I'm top dog here." he sighed and nuzzled his nose back into Kiku's neck. "As the alpha, I am responsible for the safety of my family. I asked her if she loved you and told her that it was in her best interest not to make me hate her." Yugo replied softly while his eyes were still closed. Titus' entire face suddenly went blood red. He turned back towards Kora, his eyes nearly bulging out of their sockets. "L-L-L-L-Love? W-W-W-What...is h-h-he talking a-about?"
Back to top Go down
piwi2454
Supreme Member
piwi2454

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 12:56 pm

Koran sunk into Titus as he wrapped his arms around her in comfort. The fear slowly began subsiding. At the question she frowned "He said i better not make him mad...." she whsipered. Maybe she was reading into it she wasnt sure. Once he pulled away she rubbed her arm. "No Titus dont...." Koran freaked out at the idea of him saying something to his dad.

Kiku smiled as her mate took her hand. Laying next to him she rested her head next to his. His statement made her laugh. "Everyone wishes their kids were little still. Unfortunetly though you didnt get to expierence it all. I wish there was a do over button..." she whsiepreed.Kiku rubbed Yugo's back softly. "Unfortunely there is nothing you can dk to fix it. They dont blame you or anytjing." she assued him.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 8:26 am

"What?" Titus blinked as he walked over towards her. "What did he say exactly?" Titus asked. He could see her shaking and could smell the fear radiating from her body. Frowning, Titus wrapped his arms around Kora to calm her. After that, he found some clean pants and a white T to put on. "I'll go talk to him now. I dont know what makes him think he can threaten you like that." Titus growled. His dad never allowed anyone to threaten Kiku. Just the same, Titus wouldn't allow anyone to threaten Kora.

"Yes.." Yugo sighed. He closed the door behind them and moved towards their bed. His entire body sunk into the sheets, his face buried in the pillows. "I really preferred the twins when they were younger. Everything was so much easier..." Yugo mumbled. He raised his head and stretched his hand out towards Kiku. He wanted to feel the icy touch of his mate, which he had been denied for so long. "I feel like I've missed out on a major part of their life. I dont know how to catch up. I was sick for so long..."
Back to top Go down
piwi2454
Supreme Member
piwi2454

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 12:05 am

"Um...yes...yes sir..." Koran stammered. again this ppoint she realized that she was shaking slihtly. Hearing Titus she closed the door and turned to him. "I think your dad just threatened me..." she stated. It was clear that she was scared. Kiku followed her husband to their room and sighed. "Well at least thats all out of the way."
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 11:56 pm

"Is that so?" Yugo frowned as he stood up straight a bit. "Don't give me a reason to hate you. You've been warned. " he stated before taking kiku's hand and leading her down the hall towards their room. He was tired from all the meetings and wanted to be alone with kiku. He was also very frustrated from dealing with Noel so he wanted to relax a little. Meanwhile, Titus came out the shower in nothing but a tower. He gazed over at kora. She looked terrified...
Back to top Go down
piwi2454
Supreme Member
piwi2454

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 11:37 pm

Soara returned her parents hug with a small smile. "I love you too..." she whispered. once they left she set to work on Noel's wounds. They werent a pretty sight at all. The burns were easy to cure the arm however would take time to heal. "Why wont you learn?" she shook her head.

Kora was looking throuh Titus room when she heard the kncok. Answrring the door she was takrn aback by the blunt question. "Um...yes..." she stumbled blushing brihtly. This was awakward and.made her a little scared. she hadnt been alone with Yugo or Kiku ever.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 10:58 pm

"That's right." Yugo stated, his brown eyes softening as he hugged both kiku and soara. "You're our daughter and we love you. We only want what's best for you." He replied softly and pressed his lips against her forehead. "Now your mother and I have some business to take care of. We'll leave you alone for now." Yugo stated and took his mate by her hand.

A few minutes later the arrived at Titus ' room. Titus however was in the shower so he couldn't get to the door. "Kora can u get that. Its prolly Kira." Titus called. When kora answered, she'd find yugo's stone cold face staring down at her. "Do you love my son, yes or no? " he asked while baring his fangs just a little
Back to top Go down
piwi2454
Supreme Member
piwi2454

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 10:31 pm

Soara.lifted Noel and set him on the bed before turning to her father. The words of him and the statement her mother had made stung but she knew they were right. She looked at the ground nodding slightly. "I think you're right." she agreed. It wouldnt work. Noel wanted to leave she wanted to stay. "Sorry for the trouble..." she whispered. Kiku hugged hrr daughter "Helping you isnt trouble." she assured her.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 10:24 pm

"Correction. I promised your mother wouldn't hurt him. I never said anything about what I would or wouldn't do." Yugo stated. Suddenly, then tone in his voice became more stern. "Soara. As I said before, this human is beneath you in every way. Once he gains the ability to walk I'm throwing him out. I scorched his tongue because I could no longer stand to listen to the vile things that were coming out of his mouth. Enough is enough." Yugo growled. He knew that he needed to be careful, but he'd die before he allowed his daughter to be with someone like Noel. "I forbid it. Your relationship with this human is over. Period."
Back to top Go down
piwi2454
Supreme Member
piwi2454

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 9:49 pm

Kikuwasnt the least bit surprised when her husband acted out.jn pure anger. Noel was.pushing everyones buttons at this point. After some time kiku interveined. "Okay i think hes had enough" she stated. Following her husband to Soaras room she sighed.

A couple minutes later Soara stoof in the doorway. Spotting Noel she knelt next to him. "Daddy?! You said you would take it easy!" she excalimed. However her body froze as he said his final comment. "I...i...." she fell silent. "Soara. he was going to leave you without a second thought. that isnt love." Kiku said.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 8:49 pm

Yugo cracked his knuckles. Oh, he was going to thoroughly enjoy beating the crap out of Noel. Noel let out an exhausted sigh. "Why dont we just skip the bullshit and you let me go? For whatever reason Soara wants to stay close to you. She knows I'm leaving. Just let me go and you'll never see me again...unless...an opportunity arises for me to kill you..mutt-kun." Noel grinned. A dark wide smirked suddenly spread over Yugo's lips. He walked up to the boy, grabbed him by the hair, and raised his body off the ground. "You're not getting off that easy." Yugo snarled and slammed Noel's body back into the wall causing the blood to fly out from the human's lips. "You're not going anywhere until to settle things with Soara properly. Before that tho...I think your personality needs a little correcting..."

Ten minutes later, Yugo knocked on Soara's door. Under his left arm he carried Noel who was nearly unconscious. Yugo had 'roughed' him up pretty good, tho he may have went a little too far. He had burned the tip of Noel's tongue and left several high level burns over his chest. He had also broken one of his arms. When Soara answered the door, he dropped Noel onto the floor. "This belongs to you." he frowned and gave the nearly unconscious boy a hard kick with his foot. Noel let out a pain whimper, but didn't cry out. He couldn't. With his tongue burned he wouldn't be talking for a while. "Soara." Yugo called, his brown eyes hardening. "This human is beneath you. Find another mate..please.."
Back to top Go down
piwi2454
Supreme Member
piwi2454

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 8:26 pm

ooc: Yeah probably haha

ic: The more the human spoke the more Kiku could feel rage seeping into her veins. "You talk about her like she is a whore...it's sickening." she spat. He continued however and it didn't do anything for him. His mockery of her made her snarl baring her teeth which had grown cat like. Stepping forward Kiku grabbed Noel by the collar "How you treat my daughter who I carried for months is my CONCERN!" she let go of his shirt and stared at her husband. "I see no reason you can't rough him up a bit. Killing is a little extreme. If we do that we're just what he thinks we are." she replied. As Noel was shoved into the wall a satisfied smirk crossed her face. "We are calm when dealing with official business this though is personal."
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 7:43 pm

ooc: woot! Kiku is angry. Maybe if I give her one more push she'll smack Noel :P

ic: Noel's baby blue eyes narrowed sharply up at the two demons. How dare they accuse him of taking advantage of Soara! What did they know? Growling, Yugo raised his foot off Noel's chest and undid his gag. "So, what do you have to say for yourself?" the alpha asked. Noel let out a hard cough. He wasn't sure how much more torture his body could endure which was another reason he had wanted to leave the palace. "You think she's being taken advantage of?" Noel asked as his head came to rest back against the stone like panels on the floor. "Well thats interesting." Noel grinned. "She certainly didn't seem like the type who was being taken advantage of while we were gone. No...If I recall she was more then eager to ride my cock like a cowgirl just the other day. It felt pretty damn good if I do say so myself. You should have seen her." Noel stated with a twisted grin. Yugo stood up straight, his bangs overshadowing his eyes. Normally, there would have been a intense aura of demonic energy manifesting around his body......but there was nothing, which made him all the more scarier. "Look, I dont owe either of you an explanation." Noel stated, all joking aside now. "How I feel or treat Soara is none of your concern. You should just mind your own business because you have no idea whats going on between us. I will say this tho, Soara is the first demon that I actually liked. And it takes a lot for me to say that." Noel stated, clearly mocking Kiku. "I despise your kind. If you want your daughter to be happy dont get involved." Noel huffed before turning his head away from them.

Yugo remained silent...like the calm before the storm kind of silent. His face shifted over towards his mate, the bangs of his hair still overshadowing his eyes. "I can kill him now right?" Yugo asked just before a surge of demonic energy spiked around his body pushing Noel all the way back into a portion of the wall that lined the palace. Noel let out a pained cry. His body had made a nice little impact crater into the wall. "Its ok right? Yugo asked as he clutched his fists. Pure unfiltered rage was steadily pumping through his body. Noel raised his head, his blue eyes settling on the demons in front of him. "Ooooh..did I touch a nerve? I thought alphas were suppose to be calm and level headed."
Back to top Go down
piwi2454
Supreme Member
piwi2454

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 9:05 pm

Kiku crossed her arms over her chest as Yugo picked Noel up and slammed him against the wall. For once she ws also angry and had no want to defend the boy. "In all honesty I think you've taken advantage of our daughter at her weakest point. She was on a road trip with you where her brother hated her and wanted nothing to do with her. She was feeling terrible so you took advantage." she hissed. "I don't like you. And it takes a lot for me to say that."
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 8:46 pm

"Alright you all are dismissed." Yugo announced. The guards nodded, bowed their heads, and returned to their own patrols. "God damnit...she always picks these fucking losers..." Yugo muttered as he ran a hand through his wavy brown hair. Noel gazed up at the alpha glaring daggers at him. He began to wiggle and squirm, but couldn't escape his bindings. "Alright..time for a talk." Yugo growled and picked Noel up by his shirt. He raised his bounded body off the ground without using much effort. "I promised Soara that we'd talk to you so you're going to listen to EVERY SINGLE WORD. I also promised that Kiku wouldn't hurt you...however...I made no such promises regarding myself." Yugo hissed and suddenly slammed Noel's body down into the dirt. He pressed his foot into his chest causing the Noel's ribs to nearly break. "My little girl happens to like you. Why...I have no idea, but she does. You can hate me all you want, but I wont allow you to make my daughter cry.."
Back to top Go down
piwi2454
Supreme Member
piwi2454

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 8:20 pm

Soara returned to her room a couple minutes later. Entering the bathroom she washed her face of allt he tears and sighed. She wondered where Noel had gone and how the conversation was going to go with ehr parents.

Kiku followed her mate into the castle searching everywhere for the human boy. When they found him however he was causing just as much trouble as befoer if not more. Staring at Noel Kiku frowned. THe more things he did the more she was growing ot dislike him. "He was just going to leave..." kiku muttered shaking her head in disgust.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) Empty

Back to top Go down

Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next